Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_vote_lcap100%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_vote_lcapDolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_voting_barDolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_vote_lcapDolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_voting_barDolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Dolphin Waterfall

Go down 
+4
Unknown
Yoko
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:41 pm

Mori heard a splash and noticed a girl in the corner of his eye with a...flying bear on her shoulder. He could tell she was human by way her scent was so similar to that girl Sani. He scoffed a bit and walked over to a tree and sat down in the shade and returned to his book thinking in his head, Do all humans have weird colored pets?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:47 pm

Sunshine looked at the kuy, her feline sense of smell indicated that he was of another race. His sent seemed familiar, a cat, she had to guess. She wondered about it, but was suddenly cought off guard as the water hit her cheek, she laughed a bit and looked back at Koru. "So what's on our checklist today Koru?" She asked the yellow bear. Well why not swim since your here already? Koru said as he hopped off her shoulder and onto a nearby rock.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:52 pm

Mori continued to read, hearing the splashing in the background as he flipped a page. A look of boredom registered on his face while his eyes scanned the page with dull interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 11:01 pm

Sunshine stands up on the rock and takes off her white silked kimono, setting it aside to reveal a bright yellow bikini with a sun on one of it's side, the right cover. She jumps into the water and swims around. She stops and floats in the water, she then calls out to the guy. "Hey there." She called out in a semi-loud voice as she swims to the corner of the river to the guy's side of the area.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 11:05 pm

Mori twitches an eyebrow as his reading was interrupted and sighs silently before looking to the girl, lowering his book a fraction.
"Hello."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 11:08 pm

"Good evening, I hope I'm not bothering you, but the water's really nice." She said calling out to him. She smiled and then nodded turning around and swimming around once again, making little splashes instead of big ones. She swam towards the rock her flying yellow bear was relaxing at and leaned against the rock. She looked at the night sky, it was pretty, and a nice sight to see.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 11:13 pm

Mori blinked then leanedhis head against the tree.
"Yes, it certaintely looks that way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 11:19 pm

Sunshine looked back at the guy who seemed to have been in a mood she didn't really want to be around, but being Sunshine, she would do whatever it takes to make someone smile, even if she might get hurt herself, she was just that kind of person. Sunshine swam back to the area she was at and got out of the water, shaking herself off, she walked to the guy and sat down a few feet away from him, her legs indian style. She tilted her head as she looked at him. "Your a cat, aren't you?" She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 11:48 pm

Mori flipped a page in his book and glances to her before back to his book being in one of his calm moods.
"Hn. Do I look like I have fur on my face? You seem to be a human yourself. Am I correct?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 11:18 am

Sunshine furred her brows as she listened to what he had said. He seemed dispolite, she didn't know why, but she didn't like. She wondered if all 'Races' were like this, and if they were, she'd just have to get used to being surrounded by all the rudness, she explained to herself in her mind. "What's so bad about being a human? You are on Earth...Earth being human race's home." She said, letting her tail swing behind her, she liked have a disgues, but this guy didn't have to be so stuck up about it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 1:34 pm

Mori flips another page ignoring her for a moment then looking back at her with narrowed eyes.
"Yes, and yet Humans are what's driving all the Races off of Earth."
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 7:35 pm

Blix was wondering around the coast, when he found himself at the Dolphin Waterfall. He was watching the water fall, thinking about how it would always flow, no matter what happened. Much like life, the water had fallen very low many times, but always kept moving. Blix's mind slowly drifted off until he began to think of how exhilarating it would be to jump off of the top of the waterfall. Hmm....maybe later.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 6:39 pm

Suki had herself set on coming to the waterfall today, her time with Amaretto had been fun, but she still didn't want to go back to her house. She wasn't sure what to except after leaving the condo to Mio and Fubuki all night long. Hopefully they didn't do too much damage to the poor place. That left her with only clothes from Absinthe though, since she didn't bring any extra clothes over. Absinthe had mostly neon colors and black, so she just went with a black skirt and tank top she had, not exactly happy with them though. She had her gladiator sandals on along with it, making her feel a bit more comfortable though.

She walked out of the forest around the waterfall finally, coming out next to it, getting just slightly sprayed by it. She shook her head and frowned. Her hair had been down. She quickly pulled out a hair tie and put her hair back, walking a little bit away from the waterfall as she did. She sat down next to the body of water that the waterfall flowed into, taking off her shoes and putting her feet in the water. She closed her eyes and smiled, loving the soothing feeling.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 10:20 pm

Blix saw a young woman walk to the bottom of the waterfall. She walked up to the water, and let her feet fall into it. Blix looked at the long fall down once again, thinking of the fun he would have. He also thought of what could happen when he hit the water. Blix pulled of his blue jacket, and was now wearing a white sleeveless shirt which said Toadies on it. He put his arms in the water, feeling the temperature and about how fast it was moving. Hmm.....Why not? He smiled to himself, thinking of the shock the girl would have to see someone jumping from the top. Now what to do with my jacket...
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:05 pm

Suki kept her eyes close, letting her surroundings sink in. She listened to all the sounds, the animals in the forest, the waterfall, and... Someone new. She opened one eye and looked around, trying to see who was here. When she spotted the guy across the body of water she stared for a moment before closing her eyes again. Werewolf. A little younger than me. Earth element like myself. Hm... She thought as she read off his energy. Since she hadn't been drinking as much lately she could easily read energy off. She kept her eyes closed after reading his energy off, seeing no threat from him. She put her hands behind her back on the ground to hold herself up, soaking up the sun.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:15 pm

Blix shrugged, since the rest of him was going to get wet anyway, he picked his jacket up. "Okay..." he muttered to himself. "I am so very crazy for even considering this...2....1..." Blix faltered in his step to jump off. "Gah, don't be scared. It'll be fun!" Blix promised to himself. He closed his eyes, and nodded his head slightly. After a deep breath, he jumped off, straightening his body as he fell, screaming and feeling his adrenaline rushing as he was falling through the air.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:24 pm

Suki's eyes shot open as she heard screaming, making her look around. When she saw the guy jumping off of the waterfall her eyes got bigger and she quickly stood up, grabbing her shoes and running a bit away so she wouldn't get wet when he fell. She sat back down where she ran off, pulling her legs up to her and hugging them as she glared over her knees at the guy in the water. "Hey there, watch the water." She called out to him.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:28 pm

Blix braced himself for the sting of the water to reach his skin. He closed his eyes, and clenched up as he penetrated the water. It wasn't until he reached the lowest point from his dive that his skin began to sting. After about a minute it went away, and Blix poked his head out of the water. His heart was still beating very fast, and adrenaline was rushing through him. He swam to the shore, and layed there panting, still in disbelief of what had happened. He looked up to see the girl sitting down. All Blix could think to say was "Hey," and add his awkward smile to the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 12:13 am

Suki watched as the guy finally came out of the water, seeing it took a lot out of him. She tilted her head just slightly, not very noticeable, as she watched his breathing. When he looked at her she laughed, shaking her head and standing up. She walked back over to the water, setting her shoes next to her again as she sat down and put her feet back in the water. "That was quite a jump you did. You even got me a bit wet from the impact." She laughed again and looked over at him. "Why on earth are you jumping off of waterfalls in the middle of Autumn. Isn't it freezing?"
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 12:22 am

Blix smiled, and got out of the water. "Well...it is very cold, but," Blix paused to shake his head, "It was fun. I guess that's why I did it. I like jumping off of things and having fun," Blix said smiling at her. "So...was it shocking to see some random guy jump from a waterfall, or is it regular?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 12:40 am

Suki laughed at him and shook her head, looking down at her feet. "Bit of a shock. Maybe not in the summer, but in the Autumn, yes." she replied, shrugging slightly as she put her hands behind her to keep her up. "As I said, cold water. Odd for you to be jumping." She closed her eyes, not minding that her energy was going crazy as she read him off a bit more. Sometimes she just couldn't help but read people off, especially when they were werewolves.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 12:55 am

Blix laughed playfully. "You should try it. Before you hit the water, It's really fun. And then you get really cold...but still, fun!" Blix figured she wouldn't do it, but he felt like being random. "Well what might your name be? The one that belongs to me for the time being is Blix," he said bowing and using a fake Scottish accent. This was more to entertain himself than it was her, but most times it entertained people equally.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 1:22 am

Suki looked over at him again, raising her eyebrow as he spoke to her. "No, thank you. I don't feel like being frozen at the moment." She replied, looking back down at the water. When he spoke again she shook her head at his fake accent, seeing right through it of course. Growing up in Europe did that for her. "I"m Suki. Nice to meet you, Blix. That's kind of an odd name, I have to say." She kicked her legs slightly now before pulling them out and shaking water off of them and tucking them under her.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 1:26 am

Blix smiled to himself as images of all the people who had told him that began to pop up in his mind. "Yeah, plenty of people say that. Although I like having an odd name. It's no fun to have a normal one. Like Bob or Lee. It's just so common, that it makes you personally seem so regular. To me at least..." Suki...Interesting. "Hmm..I quite like your name, Suki. Well, how are you on this fine afternoon, Miss Suki?" Blix replied, sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 12:22 am

* she walks over to the waterfall and sits down and sighs deeply tired from traviling and sticks her feet in to the water and sighs* now that fills good
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey
Birthday : 1992-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 1:43 am

Akira ran through the forest at blinding speed as several human hunters chased after him as he passed the waterfall he quickly slamed his staff to the ground and used it to polevault over the water and quickly blew a cloud of flames at the hunters engulfing them in a flury of death and destruction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolphin Waterfall
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: