Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_voting_barDolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_voting_barDolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Dolphin Waterfall

Go down 
+4
Unknown
Yoko
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoko
Scout

Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 5:49 pm

Hanako bowed her head to Mori. She began to dry her hair off.
"Oh hello." she greeted Unknown.
She blushed a little seeing him just in a swimsuit and covered her face quickly with a towel. She wasn't use to being around guys.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 6:15 pm

Mori patted Hanako's head in an attempt to rid her of her shyness and looked to Unknown.
"Would you know of X.E.R.O's curse? He won't tell and I've tried to look it up in the black book but it gives out limited information..."
He gras his cat ears and pulls them down, frowning in frustration.
"I can't find any leads on the internet either so i though you might know a thing or two?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 6:32 pm

Unknown bowed his head in greeting to the young lady. Of course, he didn't have the decency to even bothered covering himself up even infront of her. He never really care whether or not he's naked.

Unknown chuckled as he threw the fish to the side. It was obvious how Mori was frustrated by it; and it probably shot down the neko's pride to even ask of him in a way.
Of course he would be curious prior to the curse on his neck. Everyone would to where it came from and such. Not that his son knows, he did dragged X.E.R.O off into his office so he can inspect the curse whether it was the same curse or not he remembered. Apparently, it is.

"Yes, that curse...~" he said, smirking ever so amused.

"That curse was an illegal curse that had been banned centuries ago~" he decribed, smiling ever so innocently. But it looks that he wouldnt' give anymore unless asked.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 6:32 pm

Hanako peeked from the towel and then looked down. X.E.R.O... she met him at the computer lab. She knew about the curse, though she knew her powers couldn't do anything for him. She felt a little sad for him though happy that Mori wanted to help him just as much as she did.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 6:38 pm

Mori waits for the explanation as he stands there, staring at Uknown.
"Well? That all you know?"
He flicks his cat ears and lets go of them as he sees Hanako's expression but dosen't say anything about it, probably guessing that the enko had wanted to help the man. Well, wether he watned to or not was not the concerning part for Mori, he just wanted to fill his endless curiousity and hear how it was caused and maybe....MAYBE, how to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 6:46 pm

Unknown chuckled as his smirk had gotten a bit wider as he can see their expression. Of course they wanted to help the young man. But whether the young man wanted help is also in question too. He wondered how the halfbreed would take it if they do in fact find a way to get rid of this curse. It might be worth it and amusing to see~
He looked between the two, knowing that both wanted to learn more about this curse. This curse that was dangerous enough to be banned.
Oh right, he didn't tell the magic council about how the curse is branded on the kid just years ago without their knowledge; he do want to see their annoyed and outraged face~ <3

"Long time ago, a witch tried to put the same curse on me." he didn't tell whether she suceeded or not because he had a feeling they know the answer to that. "There could be numerous reason on why one would want to curse. And sadly, it could be cast by from anyone with a high level enough power of magic. That is why it is dangerous and banned from the world."

He looked upon their expression to see what they would think.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 6:52 pm

(<3 to you too Unknown xD)

Hanako glanced to Unknown. She hoped he didn't get such a curse. She stood up and didn't really say anything. She just stared at them, while she thought. Couldn't a high level witch or wizard probably remove it? Though she did seem somehow a little annoyed that Unknown would not tell how to help cure this curse.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 6:57 pm

Mori also realized that he hadn't recieved a cure and a straight enough answer to how exactly the curse was placed so he sighed even more irritated than before and said bluntly.
"You know, I think i can get better answers with old reliable threats..."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 7:08 pm

Unknown rolled his eyes. Kids, how impatient they are these days.
"I heard from the magic council that the other reason it was banned that it was known for that..."
He tilted his head lightly at the thought and shook his head.
"That there wasn't a cure for it."

Then Unknown snorted at the thought as he grinned manically and mischeviously.
"Of course they wouldn't know one; those old fools haven't live as long as I have...."
If one could not tell, he did play around their feelings by telling them that there was supposedly no cure. Of course, no council at this rate could compare to Unknown how live long enough to know who's great great great great etc grandfather is yours.

Unknown then walked pass them and crouched down and if one had good ears, you can hear him recite something....
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 7:12 pm

Hanako listened carefully and wondered what on earth he was doing. Was there really no cure? She didn't want to believe it. She folded her arms across her chest and watched Unknown mumble to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 7:17 pm

Mori grabbed his katana and watched the old man, wanting to hit him and find out what the heck he was doing at the same time and since he was already impatient enough as it was, his grip on the hilt tightened.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 7:30 pm

Suddenly, there was a glowing symbol an it seemed to be moving. Unknown was wavering his hand above it, like he was unlocking a key of some sort. After a final sound of a click, the symbol disappeared and the earth below it started to collasp, dust flying around because of it.

And when the dust cleared, there was a opening with stairs that continued to decend and decend further down and down. It was dark and there was no light so it could be anyone's guess to what goes down there in that damp corridor.

Unknown -with a creepy expression no less- look back at the kids and motioned his hand towards the dark place, the other one behind his back as he slightly bowed; like some kind of butler showing the way to his master.

"Shall we descend kiddies?"
He's almost asking if they dared. If they do truly want to find a cure, they must go down.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 7:35 pm

Mori twitched an eyebrow as he stared at the dark cavern of death and finally glared to Unknown.
"I'll follow but you're going in first!"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 7:38 pm

Hanako watched and sighed. She walked in first, getting a good grip on Mori's towel. She wasn't scared though just being prepared if anything jumped out at her.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 7:47 pm

Unknown just chuckled as she saw that Hanako went in first rather than what his son had attend and couldn't help but make a cheeky grin towards his son.
"Looks like she's braver than you~" he teased as he then went inside before his son could even make a comeback.
He grabbed onto Hanako's shoulder to stop here from getting further as they were not too far away from the entrance.
"Hold on there, we need to stick together now and it would be better it have a grip on eachother." He instructed as he mumbled a few inscription before a ball of flame appeared above his other hand's palm. He walked a bit ahead from Hanako and grabbed her hand, looking back as to wait for his son.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 7:50 pm

Hanako blinked and smiled a little.
"That would be better." she said nodding.
She turned her head towards Mori and held out her hand towards him. His towel was wrapped around her neck like a scarf.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 7:51 pm

Mori mumbles a few curses about his father and follows both of them in, wondering if he could perhaps use X.E.R.O's curse on his father for the heck of it.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 8:25 pm

"Please do that in the next century when you are capable." Unknown said, reading his son's mind without even needing to look at him. "For I doubt that you would be capable this century."
As he continued on, assuming that Hanako had already gotten a grasp on Mori, he put the ball of flame in front of him, making sure to look and see what lies ahead.
He couldn't help but grin in excitement. It had been a long time since he had been here, through these caverns and to the place of which he had been to multiple times in the past.
This enchanted place of knowledge.

"Watch your step, the stairs haven't been taken care of much recently."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 8:29 pm

Hanako looked around amazed. It was something out of a fantasy book she probably read over and over. She had a good grip of Mori's hand. Hanako looked down, hearing Unknown's warning. The stairs did look old and were cracking beneath their feet. She watched her step carefully, making sure that she wouldn't fall on Unknown and drag Mori down with her.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 8:32 pm

Mori rolled his eyes as he took Hanako's hand and seemed to glare at the dark absently since he still didn't get the information he wanted and now his father was leading them who knows where.
"As old as you are and knowing about this place, I wouldn't be surprised..."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 8:42 pm

Unknown didn't say anything and only snorted as he was already very light in his steps as if he wasn't walking on them at all.
This place has almost been hear as soon as civilzation with humans began to grow. This enchanted place.

During their trip, there had been numerous of pathways, stairs, corridors and 'forks in the road'.
But then, Unknown stopped having to pick between three doorways that could lead them to...who knows where?
He look upon them, pondering which one to take.
"Oh dear, it seemed that I forgotten which way to go..." He mumbled as he rubbed his chin in a thinking pose.

"If I remember...one leads to our destination, another if you wanted to be chopped off.... and another if you wanted to dive in a lava pit."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 8:47 pm

"Y-you can't be serious?" Hanako asked feeling the herself go paler then she already was. She prayed that he would pick the right door. She looked over his shoulder, standing on her tippy toes of course since Unknown was a little tall for her.
Hanako liked her head and her life.
"Could it be the left door?" she asked looking towards the left door.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 8:49 pm

Mori frowned at Unknown's stop and he waved his free hand.
"Well, why don't you go down each one and if you come back alive then we'll go down the safe one that 'leads to our desination?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:12 pm

Unknown rolled his eyes.
"If it was that easy, I would have done that earlier. The reason I made you hold hands is because this place is enchanted. Once I let go, who knows where you are." he grunted, looking upon the three paths right in front of them.
Hm.... it is hard to pick.

"Oh I remember a riddle~ She told me it should help me find it whether if I get lost or something like that~" He said, snickering softly.
"Let see here.... What walks on four legs in the morning, 2 legs in noon, and 3 legs at night?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:15 pm

Hanako giggled.
"Oh I know this! Isn't it a baby, a man, and... a three legged dog or something?" she guessed. She blinked, "but what does this have to do with the doors?"

(and I used my memory ;)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:20 pm

Mori gave Hanako a strange look and looked back to the walls staring at it while he waited for them to figure it out since he wasn't too good with riddles and jokes and such.

(I would have just used google or something XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolphin Waterfall
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: