Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_voting_barDolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_voting_barDolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Dolphin Waterfall

Go down 
+4
Unknown
Yoko
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 6:34 pm

Aella shook her head, "No, my friend is a Neko....so, I just want to be able to make her happy."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 6:35 pm

Mori nods slowly.
"....."
he tilts his head at the kitten who starts rolling around in the grass again and frowns, knowing he'll have to clean out her pelt again...
(Gtg, might be back on later)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 6:38 pm

Aella blinked a few times, uncrossing her arms. She noticed how quiet Mori was being and asked, "Is something the matter?"
(Alright)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 8:53 pm

Mori blinks and looks up to her, forgetting that some people weren't used to his reserved and quiet nature.
"Hm? Everything's fine."
He watches the little kitty attempt to go to the water, his ears perked as he watched her warily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 8:57 am

Aella smiled softly and nodded, "Alright. I just wanted to be sure." She watched him, then glanced at the cat and watched her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 9:15 am

The little kitten regards the water carefully then steps up to it, the water splashed a bit and all the fur on her rises as she backs away from the little droplets of water.
Mori snickers at her for she looked like a oversized cottonball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 9:55 am

Aella smiled and laughed a bit as well, "I wonder if she's like my friend. My friend doesn't like cold water, but she likes it if it's warm."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 1:39 pm

Mori blinks as she started to talk again and looks to the kitten.
"I don't think so...I only found her a couple of days ago..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 11:18 pm

Aella nodded, "Yeah, you're probably right. Even just a few days with someone gives you a pretty good idea about them." She fell silent again and watched the cat.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 8:34 am

Mori shrugs.
"I'll test it out at home wether she likes hot water or not....or at least warm..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 6:09 pm

Aella nodded, "It'd probably be best to know. Even cats need baths sometimes." She smiled softly as she watched the cat.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 6:46 pm

The kitten curled up into a tight ball and sits stubbornly by the water even a wave of the catnip from Mori didn't make her move from where she was rooted although her tail curled tighter around her and both of her ears twitched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 6:53 pm

Aella laughed a bit at the little cats actions and she smiled before looking upward toward the sky.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 8:31 pm

Mori pouts at being ignored by the cat and sighs as he waves the catnip in front of him aimlessly.
The little white kitten looks up to the girl curiously then back to the water as it starts to rush slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 4:26 pm

Aella glanced at the Cat just in time to see it give her a curious look and she smiled softly at it, "What's with that look, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 8:44 pm

The cat meows and pretends to be busy watching the water. Mori rests up against a tree and remains silent watching them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 8:43 pm

Aella laughed a bit and playfully scolded the cat, "Hey, I saw it, you know. No hiding it now."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 9:16 pm

The kitten waves her tail absently but she twitches as she's scolded, only used to being scolded by her master when she had done something wrong or stupid. Her posture became slumped as she went into a pouting-like stage.
Mori refrains from rolling his eyes at his kitten's sulking.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 5:10 pm

Mori walks towards the waterfall and looks around warily, remembering the last time he was here. He puts down his bag carefully next to a nearby tree and steps up next to the water, curiously looking up at the water coming down into the small pool.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 5:18 pm

Hanako was amazed by the waterfall. She set her bag down and stared at the waterfall with wide eyes. She slowly setnher bag down next to Mori's and walked up nextnto Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 5:21 pm

Mori twitched his ear and looked to her then went back to staring at the waterfall. After a few minutes passed, he walke dback to his bag. Hey, when you seen it once, you've seen it a hundred times right? As they say...
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 5:28 pm

A person from the top of the waterfall walks to the edge, looking down at the pool from below. He was topless and have black and white swimming trunks on. Which was a bit usually, for the man never care what he wore and the swimming trunks look deliberate.
His black hair ruffled with the wind and his tan skin is being kissed by the sun.
He rolled his shoulders a few times, a hunting knife being held from his mouth. He looked ready to dive.

At that moment, he jumped down and dive like a professional diver would look like.

And before you know it, there was a big tidal wave coming towards the two on the shore of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 5:34 pm

Hanako quickly threw her shoe off, along with her socks. She dipped her feet in the water and then sat down. It felt very relaxing. She looked up and then noticed someone jumped off from the waterfall. Her eyes went wide, but that was all covered up by the huge tidal wave.

Hanako blinked and was dripping wet. She clothes turned a darker color and she held a blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 5:37 pm

Mori put down the umbrella he had used to stay dry and set it down since it was now broken. He grabbed a towel from his bag and set it on top of Hanako's head.
"Ah, what perfect timing. Old man can help me with my 'research'."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 5:44 pm

Unknown was already walking to shore, dripping wet and with fishes all tied together slung over his shoulder.
"Research hm?" Unknown said with a smirk as he stopped not to far from the couple. It seemed that he was out getting dinner.

Sure, it would be more easy to go and get it from the store, but he rather not have those unfresh stinky products that they would call food that is probably mix in with many different type of chemicals and stuff. It is unsatisfying.
If one can see, Unknown was 'easy on the eyes' as most would say. They could see how fit he is from the carefully train muscle despite that he had a lean figure.

"What kind of reserch..?" he questioned even though he had already know the answer. It couldn't help but check, right?
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 5:49 pm

Hanako bowed her head to Mori. She began to dry her hair off.
"Oh hello." she greeted Unknown.
She blushed a little seeing him just in a swimsuit and covered her face quickly with a towel. She wasn't use to being around guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolphin Waterfall
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: