Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_vote_lcapPalm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_voting_barPalm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_vote_lcapPalm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_voting_barPalm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Palm Tree Hill

Go down 
+2
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:21 pm

Suki squealed loudly while giggling as she was pushed down into the sand. She tried to set herself free, but she couldn't. "If I told you I was, would you be upset?" She giggled slightly and stared up at her, smiling gently, but blushing as well, very deeply now.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:25 pm

"Hmm . . ." Sakuda thought about it, deciding not to move, do to how amusing it was to Sakuda to see Suki act the way she was. "I'm not sure. Depends on the type of embarrassment, I suppose," she drawled out, looking back down at Suki. She then sat back up, allowing Suki to move. She got to her feet, dusting off her jeans. "But I don't think I could be upset with you, Suki-Chan," she told her, turning part-way to smile.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:33 pm

Suki watched Sakuda think, loving to feel the energy of it. "Well I'm embarassed to be around you in a good way, if that makes you feel good." She watched her stand up, sitting up so she could look up at her. "And I'm glad you can't be mad at me." She swayed back in forth happily acting like a little kid.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:38 pm

Sakuda watched her, smiling sweetly. "You're toooooo cute~!" She knelt down, poking both cheeks, giggling softly as she did so. She then stood back up, ruffling the top of Suki's hair again. "But being embarrassed around me isn't allowd~" She gave a pouty face, then giggled. "It's a no-no." She looked up to the sky, eye-lids lowering slightly as she began to think more than usual.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 11:01 pm

Suki squealed loudly as Sakuda poked her cheeks and then ruffled her hair, messing it up more than it already was. "Sakudaaa!" She put her hands on top of her head and stared up at her. She started to blush again as she said it was a bad thing to be embarassed. "Why aren't I allowed to be embarrassed?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 11:08 pm

Sakuda closed her eyes for a moment. "I dunno. I guess because we've known each-other for awhile. It's kinda silly to be embarrassed." She sat back down, beside Suki, and smiled. "Want me to fix your braids?" She tilted her head, reaching over to move a lock of hair from out of place, back to where it laid right. "I know how to braid tight and loosely, but I need a brush . . ." She bit her lip, then smiled. "Wanna come to my room? I've got all kinds of brushes and bows and stuff. Can I play with your hair?" She smiled brightly as she gave Suki the puppy-eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 11:17 pm

Suki continued to stare up at her, shrugging at her reply. "I guest embarassed around everyone though." She watched as she sat next to her and fixed her hair slightly while asking if she could fix the braids. She smiled gently when Sakuda asked to come back to her place. She nodded slightly and giggled. "Sure, that sounds like fun to me."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 11:20 pm

Sakuda jumped in the air, squealing a bit before landing back on her feet. "Common, silly!" She reached down and grabbed Suki's wrist, helding Suki get up. "Hurry, hurry, hurry~!" She giggled like a kid as she urged Suki to follow her, while she led Suki to her apartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 12:51 am

[This has been deleted due to accidental quoting by me Sunny, ^^ my bad]

Last edited by Sunshine on Mon 26 Sep 2011, 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 2:14 am

His footsteps were fairly silent on the soft green grass, his eyes were closed as he strolled up the hill, he hummed an old tune which he did not remember where from. The cool autumn breeze bit at his skin but he didnt seem to notice, he wore formal white robes which hung loosly about him revealing his arms and parts of his chest, his head tilted back and his eyes opened, the slightly overcast day did not hold much promise for rain. He sighed at the though, a nice downpour would be interesting on this stroll for him.

His nose twitched as suddenly the scent of another being drifted his way on the wind. he smiled to himself as he chuckled the familiar scent of a fox's fur hung on it but many other things, a few things he did not recognize, and a few of the familiar scents of miyagi. he turned his path in the direction of this new person and set out, his pace slightly quickening as he now had some purpose.

It was moments before he came upon the top of the hill, and he looked about. he saw the woman sitting there, a half fox it would appear. he grinned as he strolled. he noticed the woven basket, and blanket and he smiled as he approached. Well hello there, an odd sight to see someone having a picnic all on their lonesome" the katana belted at his waist wisked gently against his robes as he strode closer kneeling just off the edge of your blanket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 5:26 pm

Still humming the tune, a lingering scent of half breed, a dragon and a wolf, had mixed within the air. Sunshine moved her shade to the edge of her nose as she opened one eye and was greeted by a man in silken robes. Putting back the shades to cover her eyes, Sunshine then sat up and took another sip of her pop saying nothing at first finishing the last drop of the pop and tossing it back into the wooden basket.

"And yes it does seem so, but I did have plans, but my date left before I could invite him."

After saying so, Sunshine looked into the basket and pulled out the two sandwiches. She held on out to the man and sent a warm smile.
"Here, stay for a while, I'm in no hurry."

She said as she sat one down in front of him.

[i accidentally deleted my first post so sorry if it's blank]

Last edited by Sunshine on Tue 27 Sep 2011, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 10:39 pm

His hand traveled slowly to accept the gift. he bowed formally and sat on the blanket next to her"you are very generous, perhaps I can make it up to you another time" he sat the sandwich in his lap for the time being as his eyes traveled along her form. some of the scent that rolled off her was unfamiliar, and it interested him. "Your date hmm?? so you have someone you hold dear?" he smiled at her before looking off to the distance for a moment he chuckled as his mind returned back to where he was. "that must be nice. I'm sorry he couldnt have made it with you today."

He looked at the sandwich for a moment before taking a bite. and chewing, swallowing the food before speaking once again "are you from around miyagi? he asked rather slowly. His mind itched at something but he couldnt pin it for himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 12:26 am

Peeling the cover off of the sandwich she took a big mouth full, she loved home-made things, plus she preferred it better than store bought. Sitting there eating a sandwich and listening to the man speak, she felt the temperature drop just a bit, it began to slowly cool. She sighed as she lowered the sandwich down, but her expression didn't change. "Yes I do but I'm not sure if he still feels the same way like he once used to, and I understand that he has issues now. A long separation can change someone." She replied as she sighed through her nostrils, but still once again kept that smile on her face.

"But enough about that, I'm here to enjoy a long good and wonderful peace and quiet on the sandy palm tree hill." She said with a chuckle but then made her face calmer. She looked to the man and realized he had been studying her, possibly because of her scent. She was in fact a human disguised as a feline kitsune, she wondered what he was thinking and knowing that the war was still very much on, she had to keep her quard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 1:27 am

He smiled "you would be surprised at how much can change, but something such as love will not, no matter the time nor the distance" He chuckled to himself. he propped himself up on an elbow as he leaned back taking another bite of the sandwich, it was good. his mind seemed to drift for a moment as his eyes rose to the sky, the temperature dropped a bit and the clouds seemed a bit more ominous as the time passed. He chuckled as he had a way that might keep them dry were it to shower.

He smiled at her next words "its nice to have a break, some peace and quiet is good for the soul, what with the war, its made so many different people on edge." He sighed as he sat back up the sandwich lowered to his lap as he shook his head "I wish we could find some sort of peaceful means... many precious people have been lost, on both sides I would assume" his head shook for a moment and his warm smile returned "ahh forgive me, I tend to ramble about things when I shouldn't... these are very good by the way, your date has missed out" His grin widened slightly and his eyes traveled once more to the sky
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 1:31 am

Kyuzo was walking up with his hands in his pockets and his eyes covered by his sunglasses, the breeze felt right and it showed on his face how relaxed he was. Walking in a stride that was well known from his family which happened to kick him out of at the moment not that he cared for now he can really start his own life as well as family. Kyuzo's head lifted a inch as he noticed two people, and from right on did he notice Sunshine-chan and his expression became softer toned as if he had saw something completely breath-taking but that went away as he walked closer and looking up to a palm tree he happened to walk over to it and he leaned against the tree faintly so it would not peirce his back much. As his hands remain in his pants pockets he seemed to be trying to figure out what to say but nothing really came to mind, it was like he was at a lost for words at the moment. Kyuzo's head tilted slightly to the side and as it does this his sunglasses lowered from his eyes an inch so now he could see color and not that shade of dark blue and gray. Silently, as he watches them by looking at the side as well as listening, Kyuzo couldn't help but be a little on the curious side but he also had that composed air about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 1:45 am

"Well I can agree with you on that."

Sunshine replied chuckling a bit as she fixed her shades, she had totally forgotten that she had them on, the moment might have caught her off guard. She looked to the man tilting her head as she did so, her left her slightly fell down in a fold and raising a brow she wondered who this man was.

"Might I ask a name?"

She asked, they had not exchanged names and it was a bit strange for two people to be associating with one another without both of them not knowing who they were talking to.

As she finished her last words a scent of familiarity caught her like a smack on the face, surprisingly her heart skipped. Why was it doing so, she had done nothing wrong, but when she realized the familiar scent that she knew of, a softer and gentle smile came into view. Although she knew that he had not shown himself she could already tell he was there. He was probably thinking for the next words or movements, that was him and she knew it. Letting it stay on her mind she looked back to the man in front of her and just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 4:25 pm

Palm Tree Hill, one of the most interesting places that Sasuke Afet had ever seen face to face. The neko stood and stared at his surroundings pretty intensely as he never came to blink. Escaping from Cam's vision for the time being and leaving Cam's side was a natural thing for the 17 year old to do. Zen, Sasuke's older brother didn't like it and he knew that he maybe punished for it later on. Sasuke's black ears twitched and his tail wagged curiously as he walked onward looking from side to side still very much interested. Wow, Cam and Zen must of never seen a place like this. I know that cause well they never speak about it. Wait, that means I am the only one to come to see such a place. Sweet! Sasuke smiled greatly and ran around coming to hide behind one palm tree and then another trying to waste his energy that he had stored up after seeing such a interesting sight. Sasuke stopped and wobbled when he stepped on a uneven ground surfaced rock and fell.

"AH!"

Thud, shiver, and whimper. Sasuke looked upward and shook his head silently before rubbing his head and then his shoulder's before making a face that said that wasn't to smart.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Apr 2012, 7:03 pm

Mori hadn't really been there for very long but hearing some russling nearby and sensing another's presence, he couldn't resist his curiousity and he followed the scent and sound of the person making the noise as he now watched as a boy tripped or rather just flat out fell and he couldn't help but smirk lightly and raise a hand to his mouth to hide it as he gave a silent chuckle and looked away.

The neko was wearing a simple gray hoodie marked with some random band that he didn't even know and wore black shorts, his usual clad of simple goth clothing, he wore fingerless gloves and a beanie hat that hid his cat ears and his tail was wrapped numbly around his waist; looking much like how a human would. He had nothing else to do and he was stuck with nothing at home, with work, and his classes so he figured he might as well take a walk around town and the next thing he knew, he had spotted a new face. Who apparently, was not as graceful on his feet as any other person was...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 7:10 pm

Looking rather saddened by the fact that he made himself stupid he couldn't help but glare at a random rock and punched it smashing it into peices as a flustered color of red came over his cheek bones. Sasuke wanted to whimper out and hide from life now cause well he just fell and in plain daylight even. Zen, his older brother would of suggested that he stayed with Cam for the rest of the day but he didn't want to be kept locked up or rather have someone keep a eye on him all the time. Sasuke was 17 and he wanted to explore and start his own life but even that was impossible due to his brother who was a few years older than him. Twitching his nose and picking up a scent that was rather well hidden due to the Palm Tree Hill being close to water and was replaced with a salty scent did he shrug off the feeling of sniffing out another person.

"Eh..."

Sasuke looked to his hand the one that he used to smash the rock and he blinked a few times before sighing but then his ears perked up as he picked up a sound so different from that of water rustling but he didn't pay much mind to it and just stood up and began stretching.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Apr 2012, 9:23 pm

Mori smirked lightly at the embarrassed expression on the neko's face and he tilted his head curiously, walking around carefully, his steps barely making a sound on the ground. How did he figure out the other was a neko? Hm...Maybe it was by scent? By natrual instinct? Or maybe the ears and tail were just a dead give away. Still, Though. Mori had met many people who looked like a neko though by their scent, they actually turned out ot be half-breeds which are suprisingly different from neko's. The black haired teen made his way around the tree and stepped forward, his hands slipping into his pockets as he smiled polietly to the new person.

"You okay? That looked like it hurt."

Mori didn't bother to keep hidden for long or pretend that he never saw the other fall. It would be pointless in a way because surely the other must have known that he was being watched during that. Though he probably really didn't or couldn't have known so...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 1:45 am

A epic response is what came over Sasuke as he heard someone speaking to him. Ear's lifting upward hightly, his tail going up as his whole entire body freezes as he jumped back and turned around quite surprsed before sighing and laughing a little on the side of being scared to death did the neko known as Sasuke shook his head and made a rather innocent as well as a open expression as he looked to the other neko male before him and tilting his head to the side did Sasuke show a faint sign of curiousity to the other male but he smiled regardless of what the other males past was like and so on. Sasuke was a kind and loving boy and never did he judge others unless they made him mad enough, then that would be another story.

"Heh! I am fine, thank you for worrying over me. Well, were you worrying about me?"

Pointing to himself with his ears lightly down and his tail constantly wagging did Sasuke seem younger than being that of the age of 17. Sasuke placed his finger down and placed his hands behind his back as he laughed a little and closed his eyes showing a full on trust for the other neko male before him today. That was one of the traits that made Sasuke who he was, for he was very affectionate and loving and had no clue for relationships and so on.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 7:43 pm

Mori blinked at the reaction that came from the other, his head tilting to the side in a manner that showed he was slightly surprised by the inner child of the teenager in front of him and he chuckled slightly, smiling a little. That’s new. Someone with such an energy at that age though Mori could only guess that the other was about 16, 17, somewhere around there; strange but also rather refreshing what with how things have been lately in Mori’s life. The teen flicked his ears slightly as he noticed the rapid movement of the other’s ears and tails which made him nearly laugh because he had only met Raven and Akito who were the only other neko’s he had ever met and they never ever moved like that. Even he never fidgeted so much. Mori rubbed the back of his head and raised an eyebrow at the neko’s question.

“Heh, Yeah, I guess I was a little concerned.”

Mori absently rubbed one of his ears as he looked over the neko, wondering why he was so energetic, he actually believed that the other must have been a little tipsy…He smirked just a bit as he looked to the wagging tail and he looked to the other curiously before teasing.

“Heh, Are you a nekomimi or a inumimi?”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 8:56 pm

Shifting a bit did the 17 year old neko move himself onto his heels of his high heeled boots that were a light brown color, they actually took on the color of a orange with brown. The black heels were high and looked rather uncomfortable but not in Sasuke's case for he loves these boots cause well they made him seem rather mature either that or he just liked them. It took a while for one to like as well as get use to things like this. Sasuke's happy expression remained added in with a gentle color into his facial features making him look a lot younger than what he looked to be. Unaware of the teasing as well as flirting, Sasuke just took it as a normal response and meaning. Never did he think of it as anything special or interesting in that manner.

"Heh, good to know that one is looking out for me. Hm, I am a neko just like you are a neko. Why?"

Shifting his head lightly to the side just by a few inches did he return his head to its normal stand up position, standing straight and almost way to posed. It was normal for Sasuke to act like this since well that was just how his character was. Laughing softly under his breath and closing his eyes did his ears perk up high as any other neko before him and his tail continued to move and wag as if in a silent dance. Sasuke was happy and so he turned around to face the sky before returning his loving features and actions to the other male before him regarding him with a harmless and very energetic smile.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 9:29 pm

“You just seem to be a little more…fidgety than most people I know. I was wondering whether the tail wagging was because you were part dog. But I guess you are just one to be a little energetic?”

Mori says casually with a small wave of his hand, a small smirk still playing on his lips. It was new to have someone so happy around him, especially with what’s been going on lately in Mori’s life; first, having troubles with his best friend and complicated discussion. Then of course, the war and such were still going on so he always felt that he was tense and on guard because he knew that they humans were still around even though they weren’t really or rather aren’t really doing anything to signal attack on the Race’s part. It would seem that it was thankfully brought to a standstill though some had even come close to turning around and chasing some of the people they would suspect and like to experiment on. And in Mori’s case, unlike the rest of the people here, had caused a few…mishaps and ….minor setbacks over in the human territory every now and then so the non-magic, non-mythical people decided to send quite a few headhunters after Mori. Ah, More stress on his part. The neko sighed at the memory and rubbed the back of his head in a rather nervous manner as he looked to the side, onyx eyes staring at the ground absently. How troublesome…Looking back to the other, he held out a small pale hand and a nice enough smile.

“I’m Mori Akuto, by the way. What’s your name?”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 9:36 pm

Apple pie crust colored eyes showed themselves as he looked to the hand offered to him and he smiled taking a hold of the male's hand now known as Mori Akuto. May as well give out his full name. Afet turkish for lovable. Sasuke very much liked that name and he wondered who gave him that name. His mother or his father or perhaps it was the both of them that gave him such a name. Sasuke didn't know but he wasn't going to ponder on that for sad memories were meant to be kept to ones self or so he was told by his older sibling, named Zen.

"My name is Sasuke Vince Afet. If you are wondering, Afet is turkish for lovable."

Grasping a hold of Mori's hand did he give it a soft squeeze as he closed his eyes and slanted his ears fully back as his tail went from side to side before going in between his legs as he let out a shy sound of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 10:10 pm

Mori’s ears perked as he felt Sasuke take his hand and he chuckled at the expression that came over the other’s face. He pretended to be so young or perhaps he wasn’t pretending. No, it most certaintly did not appear that the other was pretending to be…optimistic. It seemed that it just came naturally to him which struck Mori as a little odd if not just a tad bit cute since he could tell that the other must have been a little older than him. Though the black haired neko didn’t really even know what age he was. Just that he was somewhere between 15 and 17; maybe he was sixteen by now? Who knows. He blinked as the other introduced himself and he smiled, nodding just a bit as he looked thoughtful. So the other was Turkish? It would amusing if he wasn’t but there must have been some chance that he was considering that his name was in Turkish. How interesting. Mori had once met a French person and then most of the other people he had come to know were people who lived around here and had no such accent nor did they bother really to talk about their background as to where they came from and such. He blinked as he looked down to their hands and he raised an eyebrow to Sasuke, wondering why he was still holding his hand. Then he appeared to be shy about something. Ah, cute. Mori wondered if there was some sort of Turkish custom that was flying over his head. Shrugging sort of to himself, did he raise the other’s hand to his face and gave it a light peck on the knuckles. He returned to smiling calmly to the blonde haired neko.

“It’s a pleasure.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palm Tree Hill
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next