Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_vote_lcapPalm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_voting_barPalm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_vote_lcapPalm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_voting_barPalm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Palm Tree Hill

Go down 
+2
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 1:52 am

Mori pretended to sniff pitifully and continued to look away.
"Its true though..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 9:58 am

Kyuzo didn't know what else to do as he looks down and he frowned lightly. "Mori-san?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 10:06 am

Mori looks back to Kyuzo with a triumphant smirk and winks at him while sticking his tongue out in a mocking manner. He quickly snacthed up his bag and put it over his shoulder.
"Nyah! Kyuzo-kuun~ is so gullible."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 10:12 am

Kyuzo blinked once and he smiled lightly, his gray eyes showed a bit of every emotion. "Your so mean, Mori-san." Kyuzo's smiled lightly went away as a smirk graced his lips.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 10:25 am

Mori smiled and walked around in a circle, gloating over his 'victory'.
"You expect anything less?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 10:29 am

Kyuzo noticed him being a little victorious and he softly walked over to Mori and he wrapped his arm around his neck as he said in Mori's cat like ears. "Just be glad that I'm in a good mood, for I may do something back to you." He smiled a bit slyly afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 10:34 am

Mori grunted as he felt arms wrap around him and he twitched an ear before looking up to Kyuzo with a mocking smirk.
"Hm? And what exactly would that be huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 10:42 am

Kyuzo smiled a bit more as he closed his eyes. "I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to hear about my silly punishment." He didn't know how close he was as he tighten his grip around Mori's neck softly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 10:44 am

Mori blinked and sways his tail curiously as he lets him hug the neko or at least that's what he thought it was.
"Silly punishment?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 10:53 am

"Hai." Kyuzo said that faintly with his eyes closed. He seemed to to be thinking as he looked at the neko. "I could do a silly thing as shaving your hair when you sleep."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 11:02 am

Mori shrugs.
"Well, its not like I have much hair anyway but if you do that, I'll be forced to shave your head as well."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 11:06 am

Kyuzo chuckled to Mori's words. "Very well said." He let go of him and patted Mori's head rather hesitantly. Kyuzo's long black locks swifted a bit as he fixed them with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 11:11 am

Mori said nothing to the pat on his head since he was sort of used to getting it from everyone. He looked around the area curiously before glancing back up to Kyuzo.
"I guess~"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 11:16 am

Kyuzo felt a rather light feeling as he took off his favored scarf and wraps it around the neko, his expression tender as he did so. "Mori-san, take care of yourself." He was giving Mori his most favorite scarf that was plush and silky, Kyuzo loved wearing them since they reminded him of his sister, Rinkage. He closed his gray eyes as he looked away and walked along the rugged hill.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 11:37 am

Mori jumped slightly jeeling the scarf wrap around him and looks to Kyuzo curiously as he saw him start to leave.
"You too..."
He looks to the scarf and tilts his head but dosen't say anything as he decided to stay out for a while to enjoy the summer breeze.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 11:41 am

Kyuzo just about stopped but he did smile as he went on and without any other thought he tumbled down for the uneven ground caused him to fall down and ripped his traditional japanese shoes and all he was able to say was. "N-Nan...!?!" His gray eyes were closed as he had fallen over and opening his eyes he mumbled. "...Yatta..."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 11:49 am

Mori heard the stumbling not far away and tried not to sigh before turning around and following after Kyuzo.
"I swear...what a clutz..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 11:52 am

Kyuzo seemed to looked to his shoes and he frowned taking them off, he really liked these shoes. His eyes glanced up as he heard movement and he blushed in embarrassment. "Mori-san it is alright! This isn't really anything you should be coming and helping me over!" Kyuzo tried standing and he frowned deciding to stop since he had seen he had twisted both of his ankles. "Yatta, I am such a stupid clumsy...!" He didn't finish his sentence since he mumbled it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 11:59 am

Mori came voer depsite the male's protests and looked to his ankles curiously before getting on both of his knees and taking out a first aid kit from his messenger bag.
"Hold still..."
He takes kyuzo's foot and starts to wrap a bandage around his ankle.
"Honestly, you can't even make a proper exit. Should I take you to a hospital or your kendo or somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 12:06 pm

Kyuzo blushed further, he did the exact same thing when he was 7 years old and that was when he was with his father. "Gomenosai, Mori-san but you really don't have too!" He looked to his foot which of course Mori had and he closed his eyes as he seemed even more embarrassed. "Uh I just think I need to uh..." He was stammering which made him cover his face feeling stupid.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 12:12 pm

Mori finished wrapping both of Kyuzo's feet and looked up to him, not pointing out the injured man's embarrassment.
"It's fine. Though what are you going to do? Maybe you can carefully walk home and find a pair of crutches?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 12:18 pm

Kyuzo looked to the side still embarrassed. "Maybe or uh...?" He seemed to be pondering on how he could get up and looking to his shoes he tries mening them together hoping that doing this would get rid of his embarrassement.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 12:22 pm

Mori sat there as he watched him and looked curiously to Kyuzo's shoes.
"Will you be able to fix them?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 12:28 pm

Kyuzo seemed to be looking that his shoes had been torn through the center and that made him frown as he tries pushing them together. "I'm not entirely sure. Both of them have been torn through the center so...?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 12:33 pm

Mori tilts his head.
"Perhaps you could buy new ones? More...durable japanese shoes?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 12:35 pm

Kyuzo looked over his shoes and frowned, he knew they would probably break sooner or later since these were his fathers. "I guess, but these were my Otosan's shoes." Kyuzo may of not liked his father but he couldn't hate him for he was his father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palm Tree Hill
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next