Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_vote_lcapPalm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_voting_barPalm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_vote_lcapPalm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_voting_barPalm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Palm Tree Hill

Go down 
+2
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Sep 2013, 11:44 pm

Kyuzo looked to her and her response, her question was one that could not be ignored. Rather, he came here only for a purpose. A kind of purpose which would help him out and his feelings, the kind of feelings he had came in and out once everytime. It was baffling to say the least but he never complained about it much. As his eyes closed and a small smile passed his lips did he write down his response and showed it to her with a positive attitude which showed on his facial features. I came here in hopes of easing my mind on some thoughts. Yourself?, After his response did he look to her curiously with a strange smile over his features. This could not be helped, at times his smile showed sides of himself which he had no idea about. It was strange to some people but to him he did not know that he had made such faces.

(Gomenosai! I have been a way and just had time to post to you! DX)
Back to top Go down
Evangelista Berthou
Scout
Evangelista Berthou

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Oct 2013, 11:42 pm

(I'm also sorry. I just finally got time to come back T.T)

Evangelista couldn't help, but be curious as to what Kyuzo was trying to get his mind off of. Though, of course, she wasn't going to ask him, simply because that wasn't how she was. if he wants to tell me what its about he can, but I won't ask him....Oh no, I think I'm making that face again, stop it Evangelista, stop it She thought. She was indeed making a face, which she tends to do when she gets too curious about something or over thinks something. She bits her lip, narrows her eyes, tilts her head, and just gives a puzzled look. Soon after figuring out she was making the face, she quickly smiled and changed her expression as she wrote her response. I came to do the same. Well kind of, more to just think. I didn't really plan on anyone being here, if that hadn't been noticeable.Evangelista laughed as she held it up, thinking about how she had reacted when she had seen Kyuzo here, when she had thought she was alone.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Oct 2013, 5:25 pm

Kyuzo simply stood there as he looked to her calmly, the notepad he had was within his right hand while his left hand simply rubbed his chin rather interested in what she had wrote as well as the face she had made moments ago. As he wondered about her face did he nod with a small but evident smile. Kyuzo began to write again with his head tilted to the side and his smile still there over his features, how interesting the day played out. Stopping in his writing did he show it to her with his expression some what lively. Likewise, I had thought that I was alone but you turned up. How interesting on how the cards played out. Kyuzo was clearly messing around and it was more obvious as he chuckled to himself lightly.

(It is alright! I should be the one saying 'Sorry' all of the time. XD)
Back to top Go down
Evangelista Berthou
Scout
Evangelista Berthou

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Oct 2013, 9:26 pm

(....i feel so bad, I finally got some free time v.v)

After reading what Kyuzo wrote, Evangelista nodded with a smile displayed on her face. Glancing around at their surrounds, she couldn't help but wish it was summer again. She could see this place being full of butterflies, and she could spend her entire day just sitting and watching them, letting them land on her if they wished so. Letting out a small sigh and a shrug, she looked back at Kyuzo. Thinking of a question, she quickly wrote it down, then held up her piece of paper. What's your favorite animal, Kyuzo? Since she had been thinking about her own favorite animal, it made her curious as to what his was. She also couldn't think of anything else to talk about, but she enjoyed talking with Kyuzo.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2014, 10:57 pm

Kyuzo could not help but watch her with a faintly amused look on his face, the whole entire look of his features showed how much he enjoyed this conversation. Quietly he read the words that she wrote and right away he had to think of a response which was why he took simple time in writing it with elegant writing. Kyuzo ignored the fact that his head was buzzing and it started to cease after he stopped writing and he showed it to her with his eyes closed and a innocent look on his face. A horse. What is yours? This response was some what hard to tell if he seriously liked horses or not, but it was simple in his book since well horses can be useful to man. Kyuzo calmly waited for her response with his face still very much innocent, it was also chilling to see that his face could be so harmless.

(I apologize for now posting! DX Gomen! Someone in my family died and I had a hard time in trying to recover.)
Back to top Go down
Evangelista Berthou
Scout
Evangelista Berthou

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 5:01 pm

While waiting for Kyuzo to respond to her question, Evangelista looked around at their surroundings. She couldn't help, but to smile and how quiet it was, other than the occasional song from a bird, or the movement of an animal close by. Looking more towards the sky, she noticed where the sun was, and since she had never even seen a clock before she knew it was slightly passed noon. A skill her parents had taught her, so she could be home by dinner. Looking back to Kyuzo, she realized he had answered, causing a small blush to form on her cheeks from embarrassment since she hadn't been paying attention. Nodding at his response, she could understand why he would like them, they were mostly peaceful creatures. She began writing in response to what he had asked, and when she was done she held it up for him to see. I have always liked kittens, but where I live I barely see any. I would love to have my own. Other than kittens, though, I like birds. Evangelista smiled at the thought of having her own kitten, it would be so nice to have an animal that was hers and would always be around her.

(I'm sorry!! I don't have a reason for being gone, but I'm so sorry to hear about the persons passing. It is completely understandable, family is always hard to lose.)
(I also wasn't sure as to what time it was supposed to be so I improvised ^_^;)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2014, 10:34 pm

Kyuzo lightly smirked to her and her response and he nodded before glancing to the side and pointed at a bird which was known to the beach. Not much of a person to know much of birds did he glance to her which was his way of saying 'You like that bird I guess?' as his eyes scanned the area did he merely point to other birds in hopes of making her smile some. Kyuzo continued to look around in hopes of finding some other bird but he found none for he had pointed to all of them. Softly he laughed behind his hand and then looked to her with a rather content look on his face. Kyuzo was enjoying this exchange of words or rather notes, either way he liked it.

(GOMENOSAI!!!! DX *Hits his face* I posted so late! Yatta!)
Back to top Go down
Evangelista Berthou
Scout
Evangelista Berthou

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2014, 12:18 am

Evangelista watches as Kyuzo pointed out all the birds she had semi noticed earlier, and as he kept pointing out more and more a smile grew on her face, and a laugh boiled up in her throat and fell from her lips. Evangelista didn't realize it could be so comical to see someone point out every bird that they could find, not that she was around people enough to know that. As he laughed, she turned to her notebook as she quickly wrote a response to his pointing. I never knew something like that could be so funny! There aren't any horses for me to point out though. At this fact she tried to pout, after showing him the paper, only to laugh at the thought of a horse just wandering, not that it would be all that strange, since there were wild horses.

(I'm so sowwy!!!! I've had band camp and ive been doing things with my last free week.)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014, 11:15 pm

Kyuzo blinked and he chuckled to what she had wrote and he looked around guessing that it was pretty funny. As he stood there did he look around and he noticed how many birds were actually there and he smirked as he looked to her. After a moment did he write something on his notepad and he smirked upon writing it and even more so when he finally showed it to her. You can draw me a picture of horse but that is up to you of course? Kyuzo still could not help but think back to when he was pointing the birds out.

[Gomenosai! XD Work is a realllll pain in the arse!]
Back to top Go down
Evangelista Berthou
Scout
Evangelista Berthou

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2014, 4:23 pm

Evangelista thought about his request for a moment. She wasn't very good at drawing, but she figured there was no harm in trying. Bringing her notebook up to her face, she started drawing. She didn't take as much time as she could have, but she knew it wouldn't make that much of a difference. When she was done, she looked at the full out drawing and she couldn't help, but to laugh. Turning it towards Kyuzo, what could be seen was a pretty fat stick figure of a horse, with a tail and a mane. All together it was a pretty terrible drawing and underneath it she had written horsey in big letters. She pointed at it, a big smile on her face, proud of her bad drawing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palm Tree Hill
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9