Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_vote_lcapPalm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_voting_barPalm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_vote_lcapPalm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_voting_barPalm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Palm Tree Hill

Go down 
+2
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 8:50 pm

Kyuzo smirked with his eyes closed, he seemed glad that Mori was actually wanting to rest and use what he had offered "You worry me more than usual."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 8:54 pm

Mori closes his eyes and smiles coyly.
"Is it because I haven't teased you much? Cause that can quickly be rearranged."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 8:56 pm

Kyuzo tilted his head on Mori's head as he seemed relaxed as he smirked. "Do what makes you happy?" He looked to him with his eyes lightly open as his smirk became a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 9:02 pm

Mori chuckles softly as he feels tiredness tugging in the back of his mind.
"I like teasing...and yet it feels like an instinct..."
He finally gives in and falls asleep on Kyuzo's shoulder, his ear giving one last twitch before going limp in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 9:05 pm

Kyuzo continued to smile as he chuckled but silently for he didn't want to wake up Mori, after all he seemed to cute when he slept. Kyuzo looked up taking in the sights of the trees and he glanced to Mori and smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 9:16 pm

Mori remained silent as he slept, dreaming of pretty much nothing. His mind a blank space for a moment as he peacefully kept to himself being quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 9:21 pm

Kyuzo had been silent as he thinks, he kept quite of course since Mori needed all the sleep he could get since it was apparent he hadn't gotten much sleep. Kyuzo closed his eyes as he let the wind blow some of his worries away.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 9:26 pm

One of Mori's ears twitched at the breeze and the boy shivered once, cold enough as it was. He pulled in his knees to his chest since his jacket rested on his lap and continued to sleep as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 9:29 pm

Kyuzo felt a bit of movement and he looked to Mori and he closed his eyes as he relaxed a bit more, he was just glad that he could be of use to Mori since he never asked for anything.

(I have to...go! XD Sayanora!)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 9:36 pm

Mori's ears twitched again and his tail stirred then curled up around him as he opened and his eyes and looked around, trying to figure out where he was and if he had gotten lost again. He moves his head a bit and looks up to see Kyuzo then rubs his eyes tiredly before yawning into his hand.

(Bye!)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 3:03 am

Kyuzo heard yawning and glancing to Mori he smiled a bit kindly. "Sleep well, Mori-san?" He blinked once as he looked away only for a bit before looking to him silently.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 9:40 am

Mori nodded still a bit drowsy from sleeping though this was normal when he woke up. Usually at home, he would walk around doing his daily business and only just wake up fully when he had to cook breakfast.
"Yeah, thanks for letting me sleep a while."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 1:44 pm

Kyuzo nodded with a small smile as he pats Mori's shoulder and he chuckled with his eyes closed and his face was away from Mori. His gray hues showed themselves when he opened them and he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 2:04 pm

Mori smiled back and sits indian style, bringing the jacket around his shoulders while sticking his arms in.
"Were you just sitting there the whole time?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 2:10 pm

"Hai." Kyuzo looked to Mori silently, he could tell that Mori had rested up or so he guessed. His long black locks went into his face as he smiled caringly to Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 2:21 pm

Mori grabbed his bang and pulled it close, absently just messing with it.
"Heh, Why would you wait? Most people wuld have left."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 2:26 pm

Kyuzo closed his eyes as he smirked softly. "You forget, I worry about everyone." He looked to Mori and after a moment he absent mindingly touched Mori's hand with his gaze down in a shy manner.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 2:35 pm

Mori blinks and ruffles Kyuzo's hair with his other hand.
"Heh, you're so amusing!"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 2:36 pm

Kyuzo blushes lightly and he closed his eyes trying to remain mature as well as manly even though he was pretty sure he failed at that. "I'm glad you find me so amusing, Mori-san."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 2:51 pm

Mori chuckled and removed his hand, then his smile turns into a smirk.
"If you're glad then that means you like it, right?"
He had seen his blush and suddenly had an urge to tease him since it was depressing over at the asylum.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 2:53 pm

Kyuzo closed his eyes with his blush deepening. "I'm not sure. Maybe?" He looked to the side with his gray eyes now open and his face faintly more redder than normal.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 3:15 pm

Mori pretends to be upset.
"Hm...it hurts me to think that you don't like me enough to look me in the eye, Kyuzo-kun~"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 3:17 pm

Kyuzo looked up to Mori's face and seeing his eyes he blinked once and smiled shyly as if forgetting that he was blushing. "I do not hate you, Mori-san." His gray eyes softened in texture.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 3:23 pm

Mori pouts and looks away, keeping up his act stubbornly.
"Yes you do, I'm a spoiled little neko who deserves nothing more than shunning."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 1:32 am

Kyuzo blinked a few times fastly and he frowned. "Mori-san, how could you think such a thing! Don't you have any idea how that stings my heart!" He looked down shyly as he blushed faintly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 1:52 am

Mori pretended to sniff pitifully and continued to look away.
"Its true though..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palm Tree Hill
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next