Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_vote_lcapSakura Lake - Page 14 I_voting_barSakura Lake - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_vote_lcapSakura Lake - Page 14 I_voting_barSakura Lake - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Lake

Go down 
+7
Reka
Lilly
fallen soul
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
fallen soul
Races Messanger

Sakura Lake - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:06 pm

he pulled back and gave her a quick peck on the lips .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:08 pm

She kissed him back her arms tightening around him so he wouldn't pull away right away.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey
Birthday : 1992-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:13 pm

He blushed deeply and savored the taste of her lips and continued to kiss her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:16 pm

She continued to kiss him softly her cheeks still bright red.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:20 pm

He pulled back for a breath of air and his cheeks were blazing red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:22 pm

She looked up at him her cheeks still bright red. "I- i'm sorry. I just i really like you." she said look down
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:24 pm

He smiled softly and lifted her head up to look into her eyes . " I really like you too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:27 pm

She smiled happily and hugged him again nuzzling his neck.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:31 pm

He hugged her back and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:39 pm

She nuzzled his neck again then pulled back slightly as hr stomach growled. She blushed again.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:41 pm

He smiled ." sounds like your hungry ." he tought for a minute." wanna grab a bite back at my place?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 3:43 pm

She smiled. "Sure." she said in a soft voice. She got up off of his lap and reached down a hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 4:15 pm

He smiled and took her hand and stood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 5:11 pm

She smiled happily and looked to him waiting for him to lead the way to his place.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 5:21 pm

He smiled and started to walk torwards town with her.

( my character doesn't have a place to stay yet )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 5:23 pm

Phoebe walks with him.
(ok)
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 5:30 pm

( i'll get one tonight I promise)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 5:53 pm

Scarlet sits on the shore of the lake sticking her feet in the water slightly with her head in her hands. She is dressed more girly then usual and has a short white dress and black flats on. Her hair is draped over her shoulder a bit messily and she has her eyes closed. She thinks to herself about how she wishes she could be human and she would do anything in the world to be human and be able to love someone. She sighs softly moving her feet gently through the water.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 10:29 pm

Asch yawned and layed back on tree trunk floating in the lake looking up at the sky counting the stars in the constilation of gemini and corvus. He then looked over at the shore and saw the angel in the white dress then smiled softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 10:34 pm

Scarlet still has her eyes closed and has been thinking quietly for a while, wondering what she's going to do to get her to either be a Gardena angel again or be human. She knew that the only way to be a Gardena angel is to save someone but she also knew that it was hard to save someone with the craving to take over someones body. Her life seemed so complicated and at this point the only thing she could wish to be is a human. But she knew that was too impossible to even think of. at this point she was just going to have to accept the evil demonic angel she will always be. She slowly touched the upside down V-shaped scar on her back and winced at the memories of getting her wings ripped off right before she was sent to live in Earth forever. Or at least until she saved someone. Tears started to drip down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 10:44 pm

Asch looked at the angel at shore while ingoring this tugging feeling at his left leg saddily the next thing he knew he was under water have been draged down by a human diver in the area with a silver chain wraped around his leg his body growing weaker and weaker by the second he quikly turned around and headbutted the human then swam to the surface and howled at the top of his lungs until he was dragged back under.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 10:56 pm

Scarlet jolts in surprise at the sound of screaming and sees him being dragged under. Without a second throughout she jumps into the water swims at high speed to the person in need of him grabbing the human scubadiver by the ankle and pulling him down. Without thinking about the conciquinces, she takes over Asch's body and swings a punch at the human. Knowing that she only had a short amount of time before she would be thrown out of his body she fought off the human grabbing him by the throat and almost choking him. Suddenly she can feel herself being pealed away from Asch's body and she finally completely let's go, falling unconious and sinking into the water. The human swims to the shore and flees.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 11:01 pm

Asch's strenght returned as the silver chain fell to the bottom of the lake , he then quickly sawm after the angel and grabed her and held iher in his arms and kicked off the floor of the lake rising to the surfface at great spped practicly jumping out of the water and onto shore he then sat the girl down gently on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 11:07 pm

Suddenly Scarlets body is risen and dark clouds begin to circle around her transforming her from a fallen angel to a guardian angel. Slowly her scars faded until they were completely gone leaving large black wings in there place. Then as the clouds slowly dissolved with the wind, she is gently laid on the ground again, still unconscious.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 11:19 pm

Asch smiled as the process of a fallen angel changing into a guardain angel never cieased to amaze him. he then took out a large blanket and threw it over her then sat down on an old log nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 7:57 am

Scarlet's wings covered her like a protective cocoon. Sleeping softly she dreamt of love. of freedom.
Suddenly she started to blink her eyes open, stretching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Lake
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next