Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Tue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Wed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Fri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Thu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Thu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo Mamoru

Sakuda

Sukiyomi

Rosaline Liddel

Aimi Jutsuki

Aella Ealasaid

Akito

Susanoo

Nightshade

Share | 

Sakura Lake

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sun 28 Aug 2011, 7:57 am

Scarlet's wings covered her like a protective cocoon. Sleeping softly she dreamt of love. of freedom.
Suddenly she started to blink her eyes open, stretching.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger

Male Virgo Monkey
Birthday : 1992-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sun 28 Aug 2011, 3:13 pm

Asch fell into a quietly sleep on the log and snored silently,Then work up quickly as she began to stir.

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sun 28 Aug 2011, 9:59 pm

Scar feels a bit of heaviness on her back and looks backwards, almost screaming in surprise. "W-wings..." She rubbed her eyes, thinking this was a dream and looked again, continuing to see the large black wings on her back in place of where her scars used to be.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sun 28 Aug 2011, 10:09 pm

Asch fell off the log onto a large rock hitting the scar on his back cuasing him to scream slightly in pain.

he looked over to her after pulling the rock out of his back and his injurys healing and smiled ." good morning."

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sun 28 Aug 2011, 10:14 pm

Scar looks at him in surprise. "y-you....d-did I save you?"
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sun 28 Aug 2011, 10:16 pm

Asch smiled and nodded holding a very tiny amout of the silver chain that was wraped around his leg before he crushed it in his hand.

" Yes you did I owe you my life thank you."

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sun 28 Aug 2011, 10:20 pm

Scar stands up and walks over to him, examining him, her black bangs hiding her eyes. " I'm your guardian angel..."
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sun 28 Aug 2011, 10:24 pm

Asch smirked playfully and exmained her his crimson bangs blocking his eyes slightly.

" and I'm a grim reaper in a werewolves body ."

He winked

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sun 28 Aug 2011, 10:27 pm

She looked at him confused. "what does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sun 28 Aug 2011, 10:29 pm

Asch smirked.

" I don't know"

He smiled and pulled out a bouqet of roses.

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sun 28 Aug 2011, 10:30 pm

She blushed lightly, feeling a fluttery feeling in her stomach that she hadn't felt in literally a hundred years that almost seemed foreign to her. "i-is that for me?"
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sun 28 Aug 2011, 10:40 pm

Asch smiled then with a slight motion of his hand and turned to the flowers into a beautiful robin that flies around them then lands back with his hand and with another quick motion if his hand it turns back into the bouqet .

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 10:45 am

The night sky was young and full of life. Completely black and covered in a sheet of stars that lit up the sky along with the full moon. Its reflection bouncing off the surface of the clear water. Rings of water rippled as she dipped the edge of her toe in to test the temperature before stepping in at ankle deep.

With her shoes held in hand and silver bracelet secured around the other, she walked along the shore. Enjoying the sweet cool evenings breeze, inkjet hair fluttered along with it and Bethany had to rest her arms to her sides to keep her skirt from flipping up. The girl was lovely, like the others that came to this world. A heart shaped face, large ruby red irises framed behind a pair of silver rimmed glasses and curtained inside long lashes completed with a cute nose and full lips. Her curvaceous figure complimented through the black jacket she wore.Bethany starred blankly at the moon in silence.

Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 11:13 am

Mori walked on the small pathway that lead to the lake, a katana strapped on his shoulder but the sword and its sheath were inside a narrow bag which it was supposed to be carried in. Though his brother told him to leave it at his apartment or even hide it, the younger neko paid him no mind which could be defined as rather off from his character. He blinks as he noticed he wasn't the only that had been headed to the lake. The scent was female but completly unrecongnizable to Mori, for a second he thought it could be Raven but the scent was of different age and Race. The neko stopped at the end of the path where it then led on the the lake and he remained there quietly, ears and tail hidden by a beanie and from being under his shirt around his waist.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 12:56 pm

After moments of blissful silence, Bethany stepped back from the lake. Turning heel to walk off in the opposite direction though as she did a figure stood in the distance. Pretending not to take notice she kept walking, her moistened soles of her feet leaving foot prints across the sidewalk silently. As she drew near she was able to make out the figure as a male.He was short for a male though exactly her own height. Lean with Dark shaggy locks that hung over his black orbs. In appearance he seemed human though there was a distinct scent that spoke otherwise. Very faint yet easily caught on by the mage, Either he was a cat person or he was one. Graciously the corners of her mouth pushed up in a delicate smile before speaking.

"bonjour il ya,ce qui vous amène ici sur cette belle soirée?"(Hello there,What brings you here on this beautiful evening?) Bethany spoke her native tongue flawlessly, each word rolling off her tongue fluently and precise with a tone soft and sweet as bells yet strong enough to be heard and labeled as cheerful.

Her pace came to a halt while her head came to a slight tilt. Using her index finger to slide her glasses back up into place before tucking a strand of hair behind her right ear. Listening for a response.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 1:14 pm

Mori blinked as he looked to the girl that spoke to him in a flaw French accent, he believed? His black onyx eyes narrowed ever so slightly, but only in a supsicious gaze not hateful since the girl's scent seemed to come off as overpowering magic. Mage. He said easily in his head. He hadn't seen many or rather hardly any at all so he bowed his head in greetin, a normal Japanese tradition. He could barely understand what she was saying so he took some time to himself to fully disipher it. He wasn't trained to learn French, he picked up a bit of it but not much.
"Hello. Nice to meet you."
As for the reason why he stumbled upon this place once again was to just get away from the city, wanting to think things through and try to come off as okay so no one could be suspicious of the neko after what had happened.
"Just roaming around. And yourself, Ma'am?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Mon 19 Sep 2011, 1:52 pm

It took a few moments for the boy to respond, when he finally did she laughed a little."I see french isn't your forte~ though i am rather pleased that you managed to understand me." As he bowed, she responded with the same gesture out of respect. Dipping the upper half of her body frame and rising back up without disrupting her posture. "The same said for myself." Bethany smiled before holding out an open palm."I am Bethany Adelaide Élise, And you are?"

(sorry short post)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Mon 19 Sep 2011, 2:13 pm

Mori rubbed the back of his head absently since it was true about not knowing much French but he didn't let it bother him much. He wanted to twitch his ears but that was impossible under the hat he wore. He looked down to her hand before holding out his own pale slender hand and shaking.
"Mori Akuto. Bethany-san, are you originally from France or just recently visit?"
The neko removed his hand and slipped them back to his side.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Thu 22 Sep 2011, 1:30 am

"Yes i was born there,Quite a fabulous place to be with many sights to see and people to know. i loved living there." Bethany stated with a wide grin. Exposing a bit of pride due to her love of her country. Even though she knew that looking back into her own personal history and her encounters with others as a child while there was far from the best.Though, to shake her mind off it. She quickly added."But i'm sure this place isn't too bad either, plenty of interesting and polite people to go around here too." she said with a nod before asking. "E tu? what about you Monsieur Akuto? Did you come from Japan or is it just part of your heritage?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Thu 22 Sep 2011, 1:27 pm

Mori nodded, he had heard that France was quite an impressive place but had never been there himself when he was younger and traveling all around with his brother. To the girl's question about where he was from were it be Japan or somewhere else, Mori gave a slight shrug, thinking it was kind of weird being referred to as Monsier.
"I was originally born in Japan but my brother traveled all over China and the United States as well before coming back home and residing here. My childhood is quite confusing since we remained in the Americas for quite some time."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fallen soul
Races Messanger

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Fri 18 Nov 2011, 8:01 pm

Asch stood near the lake bed in a classy texuedo waiting for the love of his life and soon to be bride .

Lilly
Scout

Female Taurus Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Thu 24 Nov 2011, 8:33 pm

Lilly paced back and forth, butterflies dancing around in her stomach. She was so excited, but nervous at the same time. to herself, she wondered how in the world that worked. She straightened one of the sleeve on the shawl over her dress, this was her grandmothers, and her grandmother immediately sent it to her when she called to tell her she was getting married.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reka
Scout

Female Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Thu 22 Nov 2012, 11:25 pm

* she walks to the lake side and sits by it tending her wounds from her last battle and sighs and flinches a bit to a wound on her leg* ouch

Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Thu 22 Nov 2012, 11:32 pm

Mori walked among the path, his hands in his pockets and dressed in his usual dark clothes. The neko flicked his ears as a bitter copper scent reached his nose and he raised an eyebrow curiously before following the direction in which it was coming from. The teen soon spotted a girl with several wounds.

"Hm, those look pretty nasty." He sneered with a small smirk on his lips.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reka
Scout

Female Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Thu 22 Nov 2012, 11:35 pm

* she flinches as her ears are down washing off the wound than stops and sniffs the air *..hmmmmm

Scout

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Thu 22 Nov 2012, 11:38 pm

"Over here." The neko replied, his tail waving as he leaned against a tree on the other side of the girl while she looked in the wrong direction, his smirk still evident on his face. You would think that the young girl would be able to scent him since he was right there out in the open.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   

Back to top Go down

Sakura Lake
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next