Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_vote_lcapSakura Lake - Page 8 I_voting_barSakura Lake - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_vote_lcapSakura Lake - Page 8 I_voting_barSakura Lake - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Lake

Go down 
+7
Reka
Lilly
fallen soul
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Sakura Lake - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:55 pm

She sighed she knew what is was like to have people fuss over you. "Ya i know what it's like to have people fuss over you like that. It gets annoying. But eventually they have to learn that your going to grow up and eventually you won't need them anymore." she said. she remembered telling this to some of the teens she used to work with and it brought a small smile to her face.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:57 pm

X.E.R.O shook his head for he doubted he would stop since well he was a special half breed and he wanted to love him more than others probably would. "Seimei seems to treat me like this all the time and in all honesty I doubt it would end."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:01 pm

She smiled still fiddling with a twig on the ground. "It will eventually stop trust me. Some people just don't like to let go." she said. she knew the kids she had cared for wondered if she would ever stop fussing over them and eventually she did. "There were a few cubs i had cared for while working with the pack. they always were wondering if i would stop fussing over them and once they began getting older and i was more sure they could take care of them selves it did stop." she said.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:06 pm

X.E.R.O didn't quite believe it since Seimei was stubborn and he said rather dully but of course he let a smirk grace his lips. "I told Seimei that I think I found someone I like and he literally forbid me to go see them. Not to mention he hates it when I speak kindly to people"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:19 pm

She laughed at that. "Ok that is a little over the top." She poked him playfully again. "Why does he hate when you speak kindly to people?" she asked. She thought that was kinda odd.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 8:23 pm

X.E.R.O snickered himself in a silent manner. "He told me that there are No-no people out there that would take advantage of that and steal your belongings when you go on dates and come up with excuse when you are on one just to take away your things. More terms he wants me to never speak to people who seem like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 2:20 pm

She thought for a minute. "I guess that makes sense. I have never run into people like that but i have run into mean people." She said remembering the many mean people she had encountered over the years.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 5:50 pm

X.E.R.O made a rather interested face but he didn't say anything for he was thinking and after a while of that he said. "So, do you think that I need to tell Seimei to back off." Narrowing his eyes he always tells that stubborn man to back off and always he seems to always come crawling back, being sort of like a pest, similar to a bug but much worse for it always keeps coming back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 2:03 pm

She thought for a moment. "I think you should just ask him to relax and stop worrying so much. And if you have to explain why you feel that way." she said She hoped she would be helping him and not making Seimei worry even more.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 3:03 pm

X.E.R.O actually begins to think as he said while looking down making his hair sort of mess up a bit. "What if it doesn't work, Kagura?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 3:11 pm

SHe thought for a minute. "Then i don't know it may take some time but i'm sure he will back off."
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 3:14 pm

Blinking once to his new girl 'friend' X.E.R.O looked down fixing his hair so it was a bit more messy and he sighed. "I have been doing it for 15 years. Do you honestly think it has effect on him now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 3:30 pm

She smiled. "He might just let up you never know." she said. She poked him playfully with a stick she found in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 3:33 pm

X.E.R.O blinked with eyes crossed. The young teen had never had that done to him before, Seimei had never done to him either or would it count for they sometimes throw things at eachother, like eggs and T-bone steaks. "Nah, I actually doubt it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 3:42 pm

She giggled slightly. "How come?' she asked curiously. she brushed some hair from her face smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 3:45 pm

The young teen softly pinched her nose as he said while sitting up on his elbows, X.E.R.O was thinking to himself of course. "Well, he is a 34 year old blonde man who has a thing for killing animals all around the world. It is because of that, that he worries about me constantly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 3:48 pm

She giggled as he pinched her nose. "Ah i see then maybe he should get a phone so he can call you if he gets worried." she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 3:53 pm

"We write letters to eachother just about everyday." (If your reading X.E.R.O's room. You'll get to see how Seimei acts as well as X.E.R.O acts around him. XD) the young teen seemed to lean his head back looking to Kagura with a faint look of interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 3:59 pm

She smiled. "That's cool. I used to write letters to my friends and family all the time but eventually they stopped writing me back so i stopped writing to them." she said. She wondered to herself how many friends X.E.R.O had.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 4:01 pm

The young teen counted his fingers and he said rather bluntly. "I have 3 friends which of course I know they don't seem to like me or put on a ruse to act like they do. I know I'm weird." X.E.R.O looked to Kagura and grinned a bit weirdly. "I bet you find me weird eh?" again he snickered after saying the 'eh' at the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 4:12 pm

She giggled. "No i don't think your weird i think you are interesting and fun to hang out with." she said. Kagura thought for a moment before speaking again. "We're friends right?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 4:16 pm

X.E.R.O stood up and taking a long thinking pause he took a hold of Kagura and pulled her into a one armed hug. "Sure~ We are super duper friends." the young teen said this so bluntly that he didn't even think it through then again it is good to have more friends. Even though, he needed more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 4:31 pm

She smiled happily and giggled. "Ok. Well X.E.R.O. i have to go for now but it was really alot of fun hanging out with you. Hopefully we can hangout again sometime." she said hugging him back.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 4:34 pm

X.E.R.O shrugged as he said "If I am around then sure?" the young teen let her go and did a small wave with his two fingers on his right hand and he smield faintly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 4:36 pm

She turned and walked away calling over her shoulder. "See ya X.E.R.O" She waved before shifting to her wolf form and running off.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 4:40 pm

X.E.R.O continued to wave and he sighed looking upward. "What do I do now?" the young teen kept his gze upward and he made a soft sigh as if debating what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Lake
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next