Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_vote_lcapAkemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_voting_barAkemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_vote_lcapAkemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_voting_barAkemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Graveyard

Go down 
+9
Nightshade
Aella Ealasaid
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Rosaline Liddel
Akito
Aimi Jutsuki
Cookie
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 8:30 pm

Suki made a face at Sakuda as she ruffled up her hair, making her quickly fix it. She scowled at her questions and sighed gently. She always knows the right things to ask, doesn't she? She shrugged slightly and made designs in the dirt with her foot. "I've been better... I wouldn't say I've been eating right, either..." She sighed and looked up at Saku with an embarrassed look on her face as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 7:40 am

Sakuda clicked her tongue. "The girl who use to eat the most says she isn't eating well? Oh dear, I think you're sick," she said, reaching over to feel her forehead gently, before shaking her head, a smile on her face. "No fever. How about your sleeping? You know you can't stay up all night~ It's not good if you ever wanna get taller," she teased, raising her hand to the top of Suki's head, traveling it in a horizontal line until she hit her own body, aq tiny bit below her collarbone. Sakuda raised her brows. "Daaaaaaamn, Suki-Chan . . . I'm going to have to squeeze some merical growth onto your feet or somethin'."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 8:22 pm

Suki looked back down at Sakuda spoke. She glared up at her as she teased her about her height and then measured her. She was only 4'11", not her fault. She shook her head slightly to fix her hair yet again. She sighed and shrugged to her question. "I pass out most nights. Depends on how long and how much I drink that night..." She confessed quietly, hoping she wouldn't catch the drinking part. She knew she'd have to tell her at one point, especially if they would be hanging out at each other houses more often.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 6:18 pm

Sakuda tilted her head, huffing out a bit of air. "Suki-Chan~! You're nervous right now and I can totally feel that from fifty feet away. And you've been DRINKING? Oi, Chibi-Chan, you've got me worried sick now." Sakuda palmed her forehead, causing her hair to fall over her eyes instead. She blew the hair from her eyes. "Then again. I could always break into your house and get rid of all the alcohol," she said, more to herself then Suki, which made her smile.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 11:20 pm

Suki sighed quietly and rubbed her arm. She looked up at Sakuda to reply to her. "Yeah, yeah. I know, I know. I've just been stressed out over multiple things recently." She watched Sakuda's hair, smiling slightly at how wild it was. She rolled her eyes afterwards, hearing what she said to herself. "You know that would just make me go insane. I can't go off of it that quickly." She glared gently at her, knowing Sakuda would knew that. It was tough enough with the war and crazy guys, she didn't need Sakuda stealing her comfort.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 7:21 am

Sakuda turned serious for a moment, as could be told by her yellow eyes. She looked over Suki's face, disappointment clearly showing. "Suki-Chan, you really gotta throw that stuff away. Drinking may seem like it helps, but you know good and well is really doesn't." She sighed, slipping her hands into her jean pockets. She was really disappointed that such a mighty girl as Suki would really stoop to drinking habits. Sakuda let a smile slip onto her face. "You're so crazy sometimes," she muttered, chuckling afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 5:49 pm

Suki shook her head, turning around slightly. "Well you know its not that easy to just stop. And I refuse to just throw it all out. I'm allowed to every now and then at least..." She sighed quietly and brushed her hair back behind her ear. She laughed gently as Sakuda called her crazy. "You wouldn't know me better any other way."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 6:28 pm

Sakuda shook her head, not smiling despite the fact she usually would. Even though Suki was older, Sakuda couldn't help but feel the adult in most of their situations. "Suuukiiiiii, why are you so difficult," she asked her, leaning down to wrap her arms around Suki's small shoulders. She then squeezed Suki to her, her chin resting ontop of Suki's head. She made a small 'hmmph' sound, amused by Suki's response. "I know you throughout all your emotions, Suki-Chan. That's kinda why I can deal with you most of the time," she said, adding a playful tone to her voice. She then let go of Suki, stepping back to lean against a tree. Just the tip of her eyes were covered by bangs, so her yellow eyes were in plain sight for everyone to see. Sakuda sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 2:42 pm

Suki groaned and rolled her eyes, stepping to the side and staring at the ground. "I am not that difficult..." She replied quietly before Sakuda squeezed her to her body. She felt so small compared to Sakdua, even though she was older. Its always odd being so small, smaller than all of your friends. She shrugged as she looked up at Sakuda when she pulled back, making her look at her lovely yellow eyes. She smiled just a bit as she did, loving how they looked. Everything about Sakuda just made her smile. "Well I'm glad you can take me through all of my emotions, I don't know what I'd do without you sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 7:22 pm

Sakuda thought about it for a moment, then began laughing lightly. She seemed to always be in a good mood, which eveutally got into everyone else. She glanced to Suki, tilting her head slightly. "I guess you'd just have to find out eventually," she purred, teasing Suki about her leaving. Of course she'd never leave Suki, for that'd be too much for Sakuda herself. She loved her little Suki-Chan, and that was that. Sakuda sighed, licking her lips with her pierced tongue. "Christmas is close," she whispered to herself, thinking of the presents she's been getting since the end of September.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 1:50 am

Suki smiled gently at Sakuda as she started to laugh. She shook her head at her comment and then rolled her eyes. "Oh, you'd never leave me, and you know it." She smirked at her and giggled, knowing she was right. She sighed gently and looked up at the sky. "Christmas is tomorrow, you know..." She giggled and looked back at Sakuda with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 11:55 am

Sakuda stood stiffly as Suki said it was Christmas tomorrow. She smiled uneasily, trying not to look too obvious. "Oh yeah, I know," she said softly, then shook her head, showing her canine teeth as she grinned. "What are you planning for Christmas, Suki-Chaaaaaan," she asked, singing out the 'chan' to be playful. Sakuda silently thanked her brain that she remembered to get Suki's present first. Sakuda tilted her head with a closed-eyed smile, trying to hide her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 6:00 am

Suki laughed gently and shrugged, kicking the dirt. "I have no idea, to be honest." She giggled and looked back up at her. "How about you? She stretched slightly, yawning. She was getting tired after staying in the graveyard for so long. I should really go home and get things ready... After a bit she looked at Sakuda and spoke, "Hey, why don't we go back to your place. Mio is out, maybe I can spend the night at your place?

(btw, lets say its for new years now and you didn't get to see me on Christmas XD I so suck at keeping up with my rps)
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 11:53 am

(its cool I didn't quite know how to go with it either xD)

Sakuda blinked, gazing at Suki while having her head tilted. She heard everything Suki said, but didn't really have a response since she had something to think about. Upon hearing Suki's last question, Sakuda snapped from her trance. "Hmm?" She stared at Suki, then smiled. "Sure thing, Suki. It's no problem." She put her hands behind her back, glancing up at the sky. She then looked down to Suki, turning her back to her. "Common, I'll show you," she urged, already walking towards the steps where she came from.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 2:07 am

Suki smiled gently, giggling at Sakuda gently since she clearly wasn't paying attention before. She quickly followed her, smiling and blushing slightly, though the cold hid that. "I can't believe its going to be 2012..." She said quietly, following Sakuda up the stairs so they could go back to her place.

(go ahead and post there, I'll come and reply back)
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 7:16 pm

A small girl found herself in the graveyard. She was short, only 3'2 and she weighed no more than 43 pounds. Her long blonde hair came straight down her back to almost her butt. Her reddish orange eyes looked about this way and that. Then she spotted something on the ground a small rabbit. Her eyes light up and she began to run after it, chasing it around as fast as she possibly could until she dove, trying to catch it, though it easily evaded her leap.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 7:24 pm

Sakuda had been in the graveyard before dawn, sitting underneath a large tree, beside a freshly dug grave. There wasn't a body in the grave, however, yet the dirt closed the hole off. Sakuda had changed her hair to a solid black, and she no longer wore anything but black shorts that went to the middle of the thighs, suspenders that hung around her legs, with knee-high leather boots and a long-sleeved white (button up) shirt. She had a katana resting beside her, and a pistol in her boot, opposing a dagger in her other shoe. She was what people would call, a symbol of Vengeance. She still had her goody, old self, but that was whenever the weapons were left somewhere, out of sight and mind. Sakuda let her blue eyes switch to the grave. She smelt something, which made her hand slide over her katana handle. She'd wait.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 7:31 pm

Rosaline...or 'Daniella' as the form of the small girl went by continued to chase the rabbit, though as she grew close to a form sitting there she blinked, lifting her gaze up from the rabbit to the point that she could make out the looks of the female that was there. Her eyes widened and she froze in place, the rabbit running off. She stared a moment, her hand gripping onto her white dress before turning to run off but stopping as she heard a voice in her head, 'Daniella...don't run.' She blinked some, her form starting to shift as she turned back around. Her hair grew shorter, moving to just below her shoulders and her body lengthened to it's height of 6'2, putting on the weight to go with it though she didn't exactly develop much more in certain areas. She blinked her now blue eyes, looking over the girl in front of her, "Oh my...what have we here?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 7:36 pm

Sakuda glared at the new-commer, her blue eyes immediately changing to a hard yellow. She said nothing for a few moments, but stood, leaning against the tree with her katana in her grip, pointing towards the floor. She looked pissed, but did nothing. Sakuda didn't know how to appraoch the situation. The girl in-front of her smelt like Humans. She wouldn't kill the girl, not until she found out information about a certain woman who was taken from her. Her eyes went to the grave, then back to the girl. She tried not to breathe through her nose. "A girl in a graveyard," she answered, her tone bored though she really just wanted answers.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 7:40 pm

Rosaline 'tsked' at the girl, "Now, now....you scared a poor child. She was running away....if I hadn't stepped in she would have likely run into trouble. That's so like myself, though." She reached a hand up to brush her fingers through her hair. "Always ending up in some sort of trouble." Her blue eyes narrowed down some, moving to the weapon in her hand. "Watch yourself, or she might never come back. Then I'll be lacking half of my personality."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 7:48 pm

Sakuda blinked, getting annoyed by the girl opposing her. She sighed, resting the katana against her shoulder. "I left my holster at home so I can't put it away," she lied, tilted her head. Her lips pressed together, thoughts filling her head. She ignored anything else the woman had to say, finding the need to rush this meeting. "Well, seeing as you smell like the very creatures I hate. I'll just come out with it." She hated lingering for long, and it was always bad news for her. There might be more waiting to attack, after all. "Did you see a female Vampire, by any chance, when you were killing some helpless race, Human?" She sounded curious, just a tad. She never sounded sarcastic unless she was losing her temper. The katana tapped against her shoulder, itching to cut the air. Sakuda had already killed three Humans. What's one more going to do?
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 7:56 pm

Rosaline blinked some, tilting her head a bit. "Me? A human?" She tapped the side of her face, "A female vampire, hm....?" She paced around a bit before stopping, her eyes glinting a bit red as she looked back over to the girl, slowly allowing her lips to curl up and reveal her long sharp fangs which had recently elongated to be such, "You're looking at one." She trailed off a moment before continuing, "As for the human smell...I was with them for a month....they split my personality among two forms....though...I don't remember why..." She sighed some, "I was with someone.....someone important I don't remember who...but they were and then I was there. With the humans."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:09 pm

Sakuda stared at the girl for several moments, then stepped over, close to the girl. She sniffed at her neck, then leaned back, her eyes observing the woman. "So you were a victim as well?" She cursed and threw her katana into the ground behind her, her fangs grinding against her other teeth. "Dammit! How am I suppose to find her!" She stomped her foot, then looked at the girl. She raised a brow. "What's your name, anyways?" She then shook her head. I'm not getting attached to another person. "Nevermind. Don't tell me. I'm Sakuda Goldheart, and so far, you're the first person to come out of the Human 'factory' alive. Welcome to society," she grunted, walking over to the edge of the grave, resting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:15 pm

Rosaline stiffened ever so slightly as Sakuda sniffed at her neck and a slight blush went across the pale skin of her cheeks. She stubbornly crossed her arms over her chest and looked away, her cheeks puffed out slightly. She remained like that a moment before blinking some and looking back to Sakuda, "Sakuda...?" It seemed as if she recognized the name as her voice said it, but then she just smiled "What a pleasant name." She was quiet a moment, debating on if she should give her name or not since Sakuda now seemed uninterested in knowing, but she decided to ignore her words and spoke, "I normally go by the name Aconite, and that little girl usually goes by the name Daniella. We're really the same person, though...well, each of us a half of a personality of one person. Together our name is Rosaline Daniella Elizabeth Lidael....or so I've been told...well...no...there seems to be some memory of it."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:33 pm

Sakuda grunted, kicking the dirt at the end of the grave, her eyes switching towards the girl. She snorted, not finding her own name very 'pleasent'. She was actually amazed her own patience wasn't worn thin by now. She turned, watching the girl introduce herself. Her eyes narrowed. She laughed, sounding slightly angry and disturbed at the same time. "S-she said Rosaline!" She leaned over, holding her stomach and her knee, balancing herself as she got the laughter out. Her breath caught quickly, and the laughter snapped off, like she was never laughing in the first place. "You look nothing like her. They must have tricked you or something." She approached the girl, her hand slipping under her chin, while her other hand grasped a lock of hair. "You see, I had this love thing for a woman named Rosaline Daniella Elizabeth Lidael. She had beautiful black hair that flowed to her waist, and she would tare the living hell out of something for me. She said she wouldn't leave me, until those damnable Humans took her away!" She growled, snatching up her katana. It rested against her shoulder again, while her other hand rested to her side. She shook her head. She's not my Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:42 pm

Rosaline looked a bit shocked as Sakuda began to laugh at her and she puffed her cheeks up, glancing to the side as she did as well as crossing her arms over her chest. She grew a tad bit angry and raised her voice some, "I don't think it's very funny!" She had started to tear up a bit from anger as well as being a bit embarrassed at being laughed at. The tears weren't clear though. They were red...she wasn't going to cry tears at all but rather blood. She suddenly blinked her eyes though as she found Sakuda's hand under her chin. As she blinked one of the red tears slid down her cheek and her face grew hot as she blushed, watching the other girl silently. She was quiet a moment before taking a step away as she was released, "I remember....I died my hair. It wasn't black before....I don't remember the color....I died my hair because I wanted to look pretty for someone." Her eyes narrowed down in slight anger, "You're right. There must be some mistake...you don't seem like anyone I'd go out with....you scared a CHILD. One that did nothing to you. She was only playing." There was a slight growl in her tone as her eyes flashed a dangerous red, though it immediately faded and her expression calmed some...the young girl was communicating with her in their mind and she responded quietly and out loud, "No, Dani...I wouldn't let anything happen to you. Then I'd only be half of a person. Just half...then I'd be insane again. They told us we were insane......of course, Dani." The red streak remained on her cheek, though by now it had dried. Blood caked onto her face in the form of a fallen tear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Graveyard
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next