Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_vote_lcapAkemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_voting_barAkemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_vote_lcapAkemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_voting_barAkemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Graveyard

Go down 
+9
Nightshade
Aella Ealasaid
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Rosaline Liddel
Akito
Aimi Jutsuki
Cookie
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin

Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:42 pm

Rosaline looked a bit shocked as Sakuda began to laugh at her and she puffed her cheeks up, glancing to the side as she did as well as crossing her arms over her chest. She grew a tad bit angry and raised her voice some, "I don't think it's very funny!" She had started to tear up a bit from anger as well as being a bit embarrassed at being laughed at. The tears weren't clear though. They were red...she wasn't going to cry tears at all but rather blood. She suddenly blinked her eyes though as she found Sakuda's hand under her chin. As she blinked one of the red tears slid down her cheek and her face grew hot as she blushed, watching the other girl silently. She was quiet a moment before taking a step away as she was released, "I remember....I died my hair. It wasn't black before....I don't remember the color....I died my hair because I wanted to look pretty for someone." Her eyes narrowed down in slight anger, "You're right. There must be some mistake...you don't seem like anyone I'd go out with....you scared a CHILD. One that did nothing to you. She was only playing." There was a slight growl in her tone as her eyes flashed a dangerous red, though it immediately faded and her expression calmed some...the young girl was communicating with her in their mind and she responded quietly and out loud, "No, Dani...I wouldn't let anything happen to you. Then I'd only be half of a person. Just half...then I'd be insane again. They told us we were insane......of course, Dani." The red streak remained on her cheek, though by now it had dried. Blood caked onto her face in the form of a fallen tear.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:50 pm

Sakuda had a passive expression, not caring what the other woman had to say. She was rather starring at the red line down her cheek. She raised both of her brows, her fingers loosening a bit on the blade's handle. She was tempted to reach out and wipe the tear, which was one like her Rosaline's, but she decided not to. "I don't care what you think of me, as you can already assume that. And I'd also like to point out I didn't know there was a child in this area, so I couldn't of scared her on purpose. I was just preparing myself for a possible battle." She looked bored again, so she walked over to the grave, stabbing her sword into the dirt, then she rid herself of the gun and the dagger in her boots, sighing softly. She blinked her eyes, already feeling calmer. The weapons had an overpowering hand over her emotions and actions. She used them only when a human was nearby. Since there wasn't, she didn't see any reason to carry them. She turned towards the girl, her blue eyes starring at her. She saw the girl talking to no one, yet she figured it must be the child. It didn't bother Sakuda in the least. Her attitude was slowly melting away, and Sakuda felt calm again. She went and sat back under the tree, waiting for her to finish the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:56 pm

Rosaline blinked some before giving a light gasp, "Ah! Dani....stop getting upset! Gah~! Kid you're forcing me away!" Soon after finishing her sentence her expression grew a bit angry and her form shifted once more and the little girl was back, stamping her bare feet before storming over to Sakuda and pointing her finger at her, "You made me loose my bunny!" Her reddish-orange eyes blinked a minute and she looked to the side some, her cheeks getting a somewhat rosy color to them, "Whaaaa? Really!? You'll give me a dolly if I be a good girl?" She clapped her hands in an excited manor, "Is it going to be the dolly we used to play with all the time? You know...the one we had by the tree near the lake?" She suddenly puffed her cheeks out and looked angry again, "You don't remember that dolly!? You should! It was our favorite! She was made after....." she trailed off, seeming to think for a minute, "Someone we knew....know? Not know. Something happened to her...I don't remember."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:09 pm

Sakuda watched the girl, slightly amused. She smiled, like she would to one of her old friends. "I'm sorry. I could catch one for you if you'd like," she said softly, her voice not at all like it was before. That would usually disturb someone, but the creatures here knew of a weapon and how it could influence such emotion and power to a person's will. Sakuda then watched the girl bicker with the other woman, her Inu ears popping at the top of her own hair. She flinched as her tail found itself crammed between the tree and her backside. She reached back and pulled the tail gently to her side, letting it curl slightly like a husky's. She then paused. "If you're actually her . . . Then perhaps you made the doll look like your sister," she said quietly, remembering how much her Rosaline talked about her sister.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:15 pm

Daniella blinked some, tilting her head a bit as she glanced to Sakuda before glancing back towards the ground, "Sister? Hey, Aconite....did we have a sister...?" She was quiet a moment, looking as if she was listening intently to the other half of her speak, "We do then....but...you don't remember much about her? I don't either...." She frowned some. She looked back to Sakuda, the voice in her mind having gone quiet. She climbed into her lap without a second thought, "Hey, Lady. How'd you know we had a sister?" She reached her small hand up to place it in her own long blonde hair to play with a strand of it, though her reddish-orange eyes still watched Sakuda's face, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:30 pm

Sakuda blinked, amazed by how comfortable and carefree the two girls were with talking to each other, despite the fact someone could see them. She then jumped, squeaking when the girl climbed into her lap. She stared down at her, the Inu ears on her head twitching. She looked to her left, then right. Swallowing, she sighed. "My Rosaline had a sister . . . She spoke of her a bit when we were together," she said, her tone a bit remorseful. She didn't like talking about the one she didn't have at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:37 pm

The small girl blinked some, looking off a bit as she worked on putting two and two together. "Hey...do you think...that maybe...." A somewhat hopeful look crossed her face and once more she shifted to her older form, her eyes blue once more. "What if we really are her, then?" She blinked a bit and blushed slightly as she realized she was in Sakuda's lap and she quickly removed herself from it, brushing her blue jeans off before pulling the loose fitting shoulder of her light pink shirt up, looking away, "I'm sorry....we just want to know who we are...Not just have bits and pieces of memories." She reached a hand up to touch at the corner of her eye as she felt the red tears coming again, blinking in surprise as she felt the other eye tear up as well and she lifted her other hand to meet her face as well, using both of her hands to cover her face as the blood began to trickle down, fitting between her fingers some. She was a bit confused by the large array of emotions she felt now that she was with Sakuda, "Maybe we're still crazy..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:01 pm

Sakuda bit her lip, turning her head to the right, looking at the ground. She didn't want to get her hopes up, for she was wondering if Rosaline was still Rosaline. She glanced up, noticing how the younger girl was now the older one, and she was off her lap. She sighed. "The signs. They are inevitable. You apparently have Rosaline in you, or you are her," she murmured, her eyes widening when she saw the blood pooling at her eyes. A thought clicked into her head. She stood, taking her long hair and tieing it with a band around her wrist, making sure the hair was in a high ponytail before she stepped close to the blond girl. "If you're my Rosaline . . . Then taste my blood. She'd know it anywhere." She volunteered her throat, her blood. Sakuda watched her, determined to find the truth.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:07 pm

Rosaline blinked some, slowly removing her face from her hands though there was some red staining her skin and some on her hands as well. She looked to her hands quietly and lifted them up, licking the bit of blood that was on them and closed her eyes as they went red. She slowly opened them back up as she looked to Sakuda, glancing away again as she noticed the other girl stood closer to her, "You want me to..." She trailed off and bit her lower lip some before giving a slow nod. She stepped up to Sakuda and placed her one hand on the side of her face, looking at her a moment before leaning towards her neck, her other hand moving to her shoulder as she closed her eyes and bit down into Sakuda's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:13 pm

Sakuda flintched a bit, making a soft "nugh" sound. She stood there for a moment, gulping down her nervousness. Her hands raised, clutching her fingers into fists around her waist. She wasn't use to the feeling of fangs constantly in her throat, but she'd deal if there was a chance she'd get her Love back. Sakuda inhaled slowly letting herself relax, and her fists uncurl. She looked distant as she recalled Rosaline first biting into her throat. She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:18 pm

Rosaline left her eyes closed as she sucked gently on the spot, her arms falling loosely around Sakuda's neck though she got just a bit more rough in her actions before slowly pulling her mouth away, though it still hovered over her neck as she whispered, "You taste....so....familiar....." Her eyes slowly opened up and she moved back some so she could look at Sakuda's face, her arms still around her neck. "Help me remember...."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:27 pm

Sakuda let her eyes flutter closed, and she sighed deeply through her mouth, flinching once more when the girl pulled out her fangs. "Rosaline," she whispered, coming back from her memory. She then gasped softly, her eyes opening to stare at the blond hair. She listened to her, while the bite mark on her neck healed quickly, only leaving small flakes of blood on her otherwise flawless skin. Her eyes stared into the girl's. Her lips quivered slightly. "Are you really her," she whispered, raising her hands to cup the girl's face. She closed her eyes. Please . . . Please don't let this be a trick. She blinked her eyes quickly, not wanting any tears to fall. "I'll try . . ."
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:33 pm

Rosaline moved her arms from around Sakuda's neck and lifted a hand to lick her thumb before reaching and wiping the blood away from her neck. Her eyes had faded to blue once more and she glanced away from Sakuda's eyes a moment as she blushed slightly. She looked back to her face and scowled a bit, lifting her hands to place them over the top of Sakuda's while saying in a gentle tone, "I don't want you to cry....are you sad? Is it because I asked you to help me...?" She sighed slightly as she leaned forward, placing her forehead against Sakuda's as she closed her eyes, "I feel so weird..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:44 pm

Sakuda shook her head smiling a bit. "I'm not going to cry . . . I'm just a bit confused." She hiccuped softly, then looked into her eyes. She watched as the 'Rosaline' placed her forehead against Sakuda's. Her eyes closed, and she smiled. "You scowl just like Rosaline. You must be her, or else I'm going crazy," she said, more to herself than 'Rosaline'. She then opened her eyes. "I'm going to help you as best as I can. I'll try my hardest." She sighed softly, desiring to hug the woman and push all the forgotten memories into her head.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:50 pm

Rosaline was silent a moment before opening her own eyes back up, scowling a bit once more as she spoke in a gentle tone, "If you still aren't sure that I'm really Rosaline you can just call me Aconite like they did back at the lab....I'm not even sure myself." She gave a light sigh as she hesitantly pulled away, reaching a hand up to run her fingers through her blonde hair and questioning, "Do I have a home?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 10:59 pm

Sakuda blinked, a bit glad to have some space. She then frowned, shaking her head. "I'm not calling you the same name those disgusting creatures have. You're Rosaline to me," she protested, hating the mere mention of the lab where they kept her. She then blinked. "Yeah, you do. I've been . . . Watching over it," she said, avoiding the part where she's actually been living in it and researching where she could of gone. Sakuda smiled softly, offering her hand. "Would you like me to take you there?" She tilted her head, deciding to leave her weapons here, since no one would touch them, and she could always summon them when needed.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:05 pm

Rosaline gave a slight and soft smile at Sakuda and nodded her head once, "Thank you for doing so..." She looked to Sakuda's hand as she held it out to her and glanced away a moment, blushing slightly before looking to her own feet as she reached her own hand out to gently take a hold of Sakuda's, "Uhm....yes please.....I'd like to see if my tastes have changed at all, I suppose..." She lifted her gaze up to meet Sakuda's once more before glancing away again and blushing just a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 11:08 pm

Sakuda looked a bite curious as to why Rosaline was so flustered. She laughed lightly, gripping the girl's hand before pointing at the way of the exit. "On wards! To Rosaline's house!" She gently tugged at Rosaline's hand to get her to follow, then let her long legs lead them towards the exit. "I'm not sure how much of you has changed, but I'm going to warn you ahead of time. Rosaline didn't use to like looking into mirrors, and I put one in the bathroom awhile ago. I'll close the door just in case you're the same way," she told her, chatting idly while she led Rosaline to her old home.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct 2012, 9:43 pm

The graveyard, a place full of discomfort while to some it was a place where one would come and check on the ones that are lost. Kyuzo seemed to not care about that as he stood in the middle of the graveyard and it was apparent that he seemed blank of any kind of emotion. Use to, Kyuzo would frown and sometimes even pray to the deceased but he didn't do that now. Rather he took a strong hold of his chest with his right hand and his face actaully showed emotion. A look of pain washed over his face and closing his eyes shut did he look down with his hair now infront of his face. Everything seemed different to him now, everytime he would look at happy couples he would almost break down with some kind of inside illness. Clutching a hold of his chest harder did he decided to groan lightly and fall to his knees. Black slacks of the finest kind were evident on his legs, with a black leather belt as well as a white 'v' kind of t-shirt. Kyuzo was traditional in his kind of wear but today it seemed that he lost touch with his traditions. "Gomenosai..." Kyuzo said this as he took a hold of his black jacket with his other free hand and held it close to him. No more emotion showed on his face afterwards for he was just staring at a tomb stone as if in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Oct 2012, 1:01 am

The air was chill. The streets were empty except for a long figure walking along the sidewalk. No car passed nor did thunder down the dark gray pavement. Many people decided to walk to everywhere now, but this is the street that no person would like to walk alone. The figure turned towards the cemetery, stepping through high arched gates and walking among the tombstones, passing each and every one of them. No person of real importance to him was buried here. The black haired, dark eyes neko wore his usual equally dark clothes of t-shirt and shorts and a large jacket that was too big on him to drive out the cold. He stepped across the dead leaves, listening to the crunching beneath his feet as dull eyes stared at the sky. It had been so long since he had been around Miyagi, despite all the other much more beautiful places he could have visited while he was back, he chose the graveyard. Something told him to come here and he followed that instinct blindly. The neko had hidden his cat traits such as his tail under his shirt and his ears were casually tucked under his black jacket’s hoodie. He stopped for a moment and looked around, the graveyard was so silent, yet it was not empty.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2012, 8:52 pm

Kyuzo's face turned into a emotionless one for it seemed like he didn't remember what he had just done or said, something bothered him now and all he could do was just stood still and remained still for the longest time. Shaking his head and taking his hand off of his chest did he decided to stand up and close his eyes. Kyuzo could remember his little sister, she was a faint memory to him but a very powerful one and sometimes he would go to a graveyard and think of her. Not that she was buried there, he could still feel like he was going to see her and only her at any graveyard. Standing there, he just let his head lay low and his body go still as he looked to the floor almost as if he had went into a trance.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 7:09 pm

Mori twitched his ears under the black hood he wore, he could sense that someone was near...Someone...somewhat familiar. The neko walked carefully among the leaves blowing around him, managing to evade them from having to stick to his clothes in sticky clumps. The scent was growing stronger, he took a hiding place behind a tree and he looked around for the stranger. He didn't want to surprise anyone at a gravesite. It was disrespectful and he knew that most people did not appreciate being approached by a stranger when they were trying to be left alone as best as they could. The black haired teen could only see Kyuzo, though. It had certainly been a while since he had seen the male but now he was different yet again. He recognized him more by his scent rather than his appearance. No longer afraid of retribution for disturbing a mourner, he stepped out from behind the tree and walked closer, his tail unraveling from his waist and he brushed back his hood. Mori stopped a couple of feet away from the other, his eyebrows furrowing as he smelt 'troubled' around the male in heavy waves.
"...Kyuzo-kun...?
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 7:18 pm

Kyuzo blinked a few times, this always seemed to happen whenever someone says his name but none the less he smirked a little bit knowing who it was. "Mori-kun, has been a while." Shifting himself a little bit, Kyuzo managed to face Mori a little bit as he continued to smirk a little to Mori. Standing in the graveyard was something that Kyuzo didn't do much, since it brought poor memories of his childhood but he was there now only to remember his little sister faintly and knowing that she was indeed pure. Kyuzo looked down now a bit away from Mori as his eyes didn't seem to look fully into Mori's eyes. This was different from what Kyuzo was expecting, but at least he gets to see Mori for a change for it has been a while since he had last saw him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 7:31 pm

Mori smiled to his friend, something that happened automatically, he couldn't help but be happy upon seeing a familiar face after so long. He approached the other a little more confidently and looked around curiously, his eyes falling onto the gravestone where he stared with a blank gaze. What was this....A girl's name...Was it..who he thought it was? Mori looked to Kyuzo, tilting his head with a small smirk tracing his lips, trying to get the other to actually look at him.
"Kyuzo-kun, how have you been doing? It really has been a while.."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 7:36 pm

Kyuzo closed his eyes and he shrugged a little bit to Mori's question, after all he has had a okay sort of time so far. Opening his eyes lightly did he glance to Mori and then he glanced away a little bit before placing both of his hands on his hips and his face facing upward a little bit. "I have been alright so far. How have you been, Mori-kun?" Kyuzo asked this a little bit on the curious side, but it also held a lost sort of tone in it. Somethings were hard to think about, Kyuzo also didn't want to confuse Mori all that much not that it would really happen.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 7:43 pm

Mori looked away and back down to the gravestone. "I've been alright. Traveling a little farther than usual but with good cause. I've discovered a few new places. It's been something." For a moment, the neko found he could not say that it has been fun. what he's been doing was certainly something. He rubbed one of his ears absently and glanced to the dark haired older male. He seemed different. It concerned him...he tried to remain a little bit cheerful, he wasn't in the mood to be down and depressed. even though there was clearly something that he wasn't being told and that was one of the things that idled him the most, he didn't want to screw up his reunion with his friend. "Such a eerie place...It's been a while since I've visited the graveyard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Graveyard
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next