Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_vote_lcapAkemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_voting_barAkemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_vote_lcapAkemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_voting_barAkemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Graveyard

Go down 
+9
Nightshade
Aella Ealasaid
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Rosaline Liddel
Akito
Aimi Jutsuki
Cookie
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Alphonse Bishop
Scout

Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2017, 5:25 pm

The sudden voice caused Alphonse to startle some, immediately sniffling in and wiping the remaining tears away from his face. Looking up he blinked at the person speaking to him, taking a few moments to register who was in front of him. A woman. Lifting a hand to wipe his face once more the dog tags around his neck jangled. "Ah...Excuse me. No. I'm quite alright." Quickly he moved his hands to rest against the ground so that he could push himself to his feet. "I'm sorry you found me in such a state. The weather gets me down sometimes..." He quickly made an excuse for his actions.

Lifting a hand he reached out toward the woman in an offering of a greeting. "Alphonse Buddy Bishop, at your service miss." He couldn't help himself, manners were drilled into his brain. It honestly wouldn't have mattered if he'd been out of service for years. His mama raised him better...or so he supposed. Since he couldn't actually remember his mother.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2017, 6:37 pm

She stood straightly, shoulders back and head tilted in slight interest as the boy spoke. Curious being, he was, but still quite disarrayed at the appearance of another person. She felt sort of bad for startling him, but figured it couldn't be helped since the rain was masking a lot of the surrounding noises. Blinking her eyes and offering the lad a smile, she shrugged her shoulders. "I'm glad you're alright, but don't apologize for showing some emotion, the weather does have some strange effects on people. Plus, you're in a graveyard, so it's understandable." She waved off the apology with a reassuring expression, eyes glancing from the guy's face to his outstretched hand. 

Not wanting to be rude, Sakuda reached out her fingers, slipping her palm easily into the other man's, her eyes twitching in surprise at how the other's hand wasn't warm, didn't feel like actual skin. Prosthetic. She masked her emotions for a brief moment, looking to meet the eyes of the person before her. Alphonse. Buddy. Bishop. What a name. The whole package of this boy had Sakuda thrown off, for she never encountered such a person. "Pleasure's mine, Alphonse. My name's Sakuda Goldheart," she replied, giving his hand a proper shake before slipping the hand back to its comfortable position on top of her saber handle. It was out of habit more than anything, and her relaxed posture told the other she had no cruel intentions.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse Bishop
Scout
Alphonse Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2017, 7:00 pm

"I shouldn't show so much emotion...or so I've been told. It causes trouble." He cleared up the reason he was apologizing. His therapist said that strong emotional reactions like he'd just had was bad for him. It could cause him to slip backwards in his therapy. Wouldn't want that. It could cause plenty of issues for everyone around. After all...Last time he'd had such a reaction well...Someone ended up dead. He was told he wasn't to blame, but he still couldn't help but think it was all his fault.

Noticing the surprise written on the woman's face he smiled shyly and shrugged his shoulders. "Battle wounds. Makes me a hero they said." He pulled his jacket off and laid it over the stone with his hat before reaching to pull the bandaging on his upper arm off. Under the bandaging was the straps to hold the prosthetic to his arm. He undid them swiftly and set the fake arm with his jacket. Turning his head to the opposite side he leaned down to take the straps to the other arm into his mouth, undoing them and letting the arm fall. Alphonse's arms were missing above the elbows, lost in battle. "I guess this is what people call a hero."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2017, 7:33 pm

"Hmm, you do have a point," she mused, moving her fingers to tap against her chin in a pondering manner. Sometimes emotions weren't good, other times they were. She figured if that's what someone told this boy, than it was for a rather good reason, so she accepted the answer, rather than protested that showing emotions was as normal as feeling it. Plus, this stranger didn't ask for her opinion, and she wasn't going to bore him with her views. Gazing down, Sakuda caught sight of the dog tags hanging down the guy's neck, which made her even more curious. A solider, but he wasn't human. She smelt years on him, weariness that she couldn't try to compare too. 

"Battle wounds," she repeated, raising both eyebrows at the "hero" part of it. Scars didn't necessarily mean that one was a hero, but she was assured it was because of his position, rather than the fact he lost an arm... two arms. Her eyes switches between the two, taking in the fact that Alphonse had willingly showed her the damage, which was not normal for her. Usually, people here hid their wounds, embarrassed or uncomfortable of the memories they brought forth. She took in a few more details, from the grave near them, to the uniform, the dog tags, the missing limbs. Her lips parted. "You fought and protected." like me , she wanted to say, but found herself unable to. Instead, her grip upon her saber fell, resting limply at her side while she continued to look back into the make's eyes, showing a sort of understanding in her gaze. Although she never lost a limb, she knew what it was like to lose someone you cared for. Though, she got hers back... he must have not.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse Bishop
Scout
Alphonse Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2017, 7:48 pm

Most of the time Alphonse didn't agree with his therapist, and he wished that this could be one of those times. He knew though. He wasn't stable when he was emotional. There was no other response to the woman now. It was a done topic he understood. So instead of an answer he gave a grim smile and a nod of the head in confirmation.

Alphonse glanced down at his arms before looking back up at Sakuda. He gave a small and bitter laugh at the term protected. "No...I didn't protect. That's how I ended up like this...Fought, well...I guess so. That's what I've been told anyway. I don't remember." It was a bit of a sore topic, but he knew that such a thing would come up when he revealed his arms. There was no point in hiding anything. Plenty of people knew him, and plenty of others had access to his information.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2017, 8:28 pm

Sakuda figured she was diggin too deep, so she stepped off the subject, giving a reassuring smile as she relaxed her posture once more, folding her hands behind her back, locking fingers together and resting them against her lower back. "Well, Alphonse, how long have you been here in Miyagi? I haven't seen you around here and I make--well, used to make a ton of rounds throughout this place." She was trying to get his mind away from it, get him focusing on other stuff. She wasn't usually this open and friendly towards someone, but she figured that they would have some things in common, that if he was new to this place, then she could be a kind face among the crowd--like how she used to be, before all this mess. 

War does crazy things to people, and from what she's gathered in the mere minutes they've spoken, Sakuda saw something in Alphonse--something she saw in herself. It was odd, how she wanted to be so nice to this guy, how she was kind enough to drop the subject, to distract him. It was because, she supposed, that it was something she'd expect someone to do to her as well. Maybe. It was the old friendliness in her, the need to be a comforting spirit among the carnage going on. Though she did want to ask about his memory stuff, she knew that if someone asked her about the mass murders of some campsites of the humans... she would definitely be uncomfortable, just like Alphonse looks at her prying for his battle time.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse Bishop
Scout
Alphonse Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2017, 11:35 pm

Alphonse looked a bit relieved that Sakuda had dropped the subject. It was kind of her. He offered her a small smile of thanks before taking the time to think over the question. How long had he been here? Time seemed to blur most of the time. "Hm...I'm not sure....A few months maybe?" His original therapist had decided that he needed to leave the country. Take some time to himself. He was reassigned a therapist over here...Though now that he thought about it maybe it wasn't necessarily that his therapist thought he needed a change of scenery. Now that he knew that there was war here and that he had almost immediately been briefed on the situation.

A small frown crossed over his lips at the thought. He didn't want to be used as a weapon, wound up and unleashed on the enemy. Almost as quickly as the thought came Alphonse blinked and snapped out of it. "How long have you been here?" He offered another small smile to Sakuda before sitting down next to his one arm, leaning over to pick it up by the straps using his teeth. Positioning it between his legs he held it in place so that he could attach the straps around his arm with his mouth, making it much easier for him to put the second one back on.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2017, 7:54 pm

"A few months, hmm? How do you like it so far? A lot of people enjoy the nature scene here," she asked out of curiousity, flicking the strands that fell in front of her eyes. Due to the rain, her hair and clothing seemed to be weighing her down, but due to her being a Werewolf, the coolness didn't bother her too much. It was lightening up now, though, so it should be over within another hour or so. Sakuda rose her hand up, pushing her bangs back, slicking them against the top of her head so she could see properly. There was a soft smile on her lips as she watched him, rather facsinated by the enchanted limbs he sat beside. Some Magi users were truly something, giving the ability of prosthetics to move so freely as if they were really apart of the owner.

"Huh, me?" She looked a bit surprised that someone asked her that question. It took her a moment to think about how long she had been at the village. It seems like forever, with all that has went on throughout her stay. In reality, she had only been there for a handful of years. "Since I was really young," she answered, shrugging a free shoulder. "I can't remember exactly when I came here--maybe ten?" She had ran to Miyagi for safety reasons, and it had been a blur when she came here, so she wasn't for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Akemi Graveyard - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Graveyard
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12