Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Tue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Wed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Fri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Thu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Thu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo Mamoru

Sakuda

Sukiyomi

Rosaline Liddel

Aimi Jutsuki

Aella Ealasaid

Akito

Susanoo

Nightshade

Share | 

Akemi Graveyard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 9:47 pm

Lisanna smiled as she said softly, "I'm sorry...I wasn't crying because I'm sad....I'm just....so happy..." She cleared her throat a moment before stating, "I need to go find a shovel, I'll be right back, I promise." She quickly turned about, using her sharp eyesight to spot one in the graveyard before taking off towards it, though as soon as she made her way from Cynthia she began to feel a bit uneasy once more, which made her run faster yet so she could get back to the angel sooner. She grabbed it quickly before heading back towards her, tripping on the way though she quickly stood and brushed herself off before continuing on her way. She made it back to her and quickly caught her breath, "I'm back." She then set to work, digging up Cynthia's grave all the way until she reached the coffin. She opened it and looked at what she was wearing before looking away from the remains as she grabbed the necklace and closed it back up, placing the necklace on herself before reburying the body and looking to Cynthia, "You're in what you're wearing now."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 9:54 pm

"I wonder whose idea it was.." She laughs touching her head, her eyes closing. She could feel the other half of her necklace out in the open now. She'd recieved that necklace from her mother as a child. she'd never really worn it until the last few days of her life. She shook her head a little, "I can feel your heart beating" she says, despite the fact she was nearly 3 feet away from her. The necklace was as much apart of her spirit as it was the real object. She felt close to the wolf now, like a guardian angel. She then laughed at the thought. "You must be tired.. dawn is coming" she whispered, hearing sounds of the other dead beginning to shuffle in their caskets, those dead ones loved the sun on their graves.

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 9:58 pm

Lisanna's heart was beating a bit fast from her running, but it didn't really bother her. She gently wrapped her hand around the necklace and smiled softly before blinking at the thought of something, "Hey....Cynthia....what if you were to be in a room where the light couldn't touch you...would you still be invisible...?" She was working on making a plan as she smiled brightly once more at the other woman who stood with her, "Oh, no! I'm not all that tired at all."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 10:05 pm

"I dont know.. I've havent left the graveyard in a very long time.." She says, feeling the hand that Lisa had on the necklace. She tilts her head and her hair falls in front of her face again. "You need sleep, you've been here all night.."

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 10:09 pm

Lisanna was silent a moment before she said quietly, though loud enough for Cynthia to hear, "Would you....like to try it with me...? You could come home with me and I could shut all the blinds and pull the curtains and everything so that the light wouldn't get in..." She frowned slightly at what Cynthia said and she let go of the necklace gently, "I-I really don't need too...I'm not tired...really." She looked down towards the ground after finishing speaking.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 10:18 pm

Quietly Cynthia walks closer to her, she smiles, "You've got to be tired, You're reasoning with a dead girl" She teases, the slowly nods. "Yes, we'll try it, but you must promise to take a nap when we get there. whether it works or not.." she holds out her hand, that seems sickly pale contrasting to the darkness. the dark, however was escaping to the western sky as the sun was beginning to rise in the east.

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 10:25 pm

Lisanna reached out and took Cynthia's hand into her's, pouting slightly, but she nodded, "Alright....fine. I'll take a nap...but only because you're pretty much making me, not because I'm tired." She smiled as she held Cynthia's hand. She felt safe with her, then again, she felt safe since she had her necklace now as well, but she did enjoy being close to the girl, even if she was dead.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 10:34 pm

Cynthia's smile fades as the sun rises higher. (oh yeah, now its nighttime daytime xD) She closes her eyes as her hands become transparent and slips through LIsanna's. "Keep out an unlit candle once you get to your house.. When it lights, I'm there.." she says as the sunshines through her ghostly body. and as it appears further, she vanishes completely, her red eyes seem to linger longer than her body did, but they vanish as well.

Cynthia wasnt really gone, she just could no longer be seen. She sits beside her tombstone, her ears listening and her nose smelling Lisa. she wouldnt bother talking yet, but she held her necklace, making the one around LIsa's neck go cold.

Bring it on; I'm ready!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 01 Aug 2011, 10:44 pm

Lisanna nodded and said softly, "Alright." She moved her hand which was now holding nothing to hold onto the necklace which had grown cold around her neck, which made her smile as she knew why it had grown cold and she slowly lifted it to her lips before placing a gentle kiss against it, knowing Cynthia would feel it before she turned and headed off towards her house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Sat 10 Sep 2011, 4:33 am

Mitsuhide landed outside of the grave site by a small margin and took his human form once again. Instead of the brisk sure stride he would normally take his pace slowed, to a near crawl. His eyes were cast down to the ground upon which he walked and his hair was no longer in the ponytail and waved freely in the wind. His clothes were formal robes in elegant colors, almost as those that would be worn to a meeting of houses showing red and gold with weaving embroidery.

He carried with him a small packet of incense and flint and steel to lite it with. He slowed to a stop suddenly kneeling to the ground and pulling a scented stick and the flint, igniting the end letting it catch flame and quickly blew it out once again allowing it to smolder.

He let the smoke fill his nostrils before standing clearing his mind and thoughts. He brought this today as an offering to the dead, those who deserved to be remembered, those who would no longer walk alongside him or any others, somewhere he hoped his parents spirits would receive this blessing.

He stood slowly once again and began to pace the winding trails among the grave sites offering prayers in low chants to the fallen and deceased. Mitsu would stay until the dead of night, tending to unkempt graves offering incense to those with no other gifts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Sun 11 Sep 2011, 11:14 am

Not far on the east side of the graveyard sat a lady. She was on the ground, her knees close to her chest, arms around her knees as if she were in an embrace, and her eyes closed focusing on something other than that around her. Her lips, red in color with the lipstick she wore, however were slightly moving, but unable to be seen in the dead of night.

Izumi briefly opened her eyes and although she wanted to cry, she had no tears left to shed. Instead she made a fist and hit the ground with both fists, in more like a bowing position. She was angry at herself, it was her fault Jin had passed. Her stupid mistake had cost him his life and now this would add another weight on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Sun 11 Sep 2011, 3:19 pm

A small thud on the ground brought Mitsu out of his trance like state, hes eyes shot around and shone in the dark, that piercing yellow gaze saw clearly at night. Once his eyes fell on the source of that noise it was simple to tell that she to came to honor or mourn the dead. His footsteps slowly echoed in the night air as he approached the girl and placed a hand on her shoulder while kneeling next to her. He remained silent but simply offered her some of his incense and knelt next to her bringing out once again the simple flint and steel before he actually spoke.

"do not mourn the dead my friend, all beings have a time to pass immortal or not, there comes a point where living is simply a burden. instead honor those and praise them that you might see them once your own time has come to pass on from this world" He then lit another stick of his incense and began to repeat his near silent chant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Sun 11 Sep 2011, 3:40 pm

Stun by the motion of the strangers hand that was about to be placed on her shoulder, she managed to dodge it moving away a few inches. She didn't like to be touched especially from some stranger at a graveyard.

Izumi turned her head to face this being, she stared at him, but had no intention in replying back to what he had said. Taking one more look, she then turned her gaze to the stone that had engraved her comrades name, Jin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 12 Sep 2011, 1:46 am

"was he a friend?" He questioned solomnly as he sat there beside the girl. He did not think she was young, she seemed much to serene and the youth did not often visit the grave sites. He placed his incense in the ground where it would burn for the time being "it is hard to deal with the death of friends and family, but it is also a natural part of life, his spirit shall remain with those who knew him. He paused for a moment before standing "my name is Mitsuhide, although if you would prefer to be alone at the time I would understand"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Sat 26 Nov 2011, 9:12 am

Sakuda was bored, as usual, so she finally thought that maybe it was time to visit the old graveyard. She recalled chatting with a few friends here, so she hoped she'd run into one. "Maaaaan! It's way to early for this shit," she groaned, stretching her arms above her head. Today she was sporting her short black jacket, similar to her orange one, with a purple tank and blue jeans. She also wore combat boots that ended at her knees, with black lace bows at each end. She had her silver hair in a high braid, while her eyes were covered by her favorite sunglasses. She glanced around the graveyard, sighing softly. "It reeks of graveyard soil and death, duh, but really annoying sometimes," she muttered to herself, pausing towards the top of the stairs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Sat 26 Nov 2011, 2:45 pm

Suki sat quietly on top of one of the old graves, one knee up to her chest, the other keeping her balance by the back of heal on the stone and the tip of her toes on the ground. It was hard to keep the stance at times for she was so short, but she kept it anyway. She had a long black dress on that came to her ankles, a rare color for her to wear. She sighed and looked down at her feet that had black laced flats on them. I miss you, mister... She thought to herself, but to also who was there under the grave she was on. Ashton Higashi. She hadn't been here in ages, but it was close to when he passed away and she just had to see him. She looked up at the bright autumn day and ran her hand through the half part of her hair that was put down.

"They meant a lot to you, didn't they?"
"They did, but everything happens for a reason."
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I miss hearing you sing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Sun 27 Nov 2011, 12:20 am

Sakuda sighed softly as she sat on the top of the stairs, her knees curled up to her chest. Sometimes she wished she never met any of the pack members of MP, for they were pressuring her to join and actually hang around. Sakuda was fine with having friends, but she liked being a single wolf, no pack, no ties. She gazed to the path below her, tucking a few strands of her hair behind her ear. She sniffed the air, then sighed softly. "I can't tell who, but one's here," she muttered to herself. Sakuda got to her feet, then yelped aloud in realization as her head was caught into a spiderweb. She fell onto her back, quickly brushing the web and whatever else might be on her to the side. Sakuda shuddered when she recalled a Black Widow trying to bite her while she was too injured to walk. A blush overcame her cheeks when she thought of the person who killed the spider on the spot. "Ewww," she finally said, scooting away from the web.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Tue 06 Dec 2011, 11:45 pm

Suki closed her eyes as she peacefully thought to herself, but that came to a haalt when she heard someone else was here. She flinched and quickly fell forward, barely catching herself with her hands before she rolled over onto the dirt and stat cross legged, as if she had been there like that the entire time. She sighed and smoothed down her jostled hair and she put her hands in her lap as she looked at the grave, thinking and projecting her energy out this time so she could tell whoever was here she was here, if they bothered to notice, and so she could feel their energy as well. That seems like a familiaar energy to me...Wolf I believe. But who? She continued to stare at the grave in front of her, closely looking at the name written in both English and Japanese. His name looked so odd in English compared to what it looked like in Japanese. She had been one of the only people that spoke English as her native language to get his name right off the bat, it shocked both him and Mio when she did. Seiichi...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I miss hearing you sing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Wed 07 Dec 2011, 12:32 pm

Sakuda blinked her eyes, turning her head towards her right. Then her left. She stood, dusting her jeans off and frowning at the web one last time before walking through some trees, apologizing softly to the graves she accidently stepped on. It showed disrespect, and with her confusion right now, she wasn’t sure if she ever stepped on a grave. She sighed softly, curving through the trees while her eyes switched from grave to grave. She sniffed the air, then paused and looked to her left. She tilted her head, seeing a figure sitting beside a grave. I can’t tell who it is, she thought to herself, walking towards the figure in a slow motion. Looks female. Rayne, maybe? Nah. She moved last week. Sakuda kept weaving through the trees, determined to find out who it was. “Oi, konichiwa? Bon jour? Hola? Hello?” She said different greetings in several languages, trying to determine what region they were based on. It was the only clue she had, since she knew everyone by the language they spoke.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Sat 10 Dec 2011, 12:23 am

Suki stayed quite as she felt whoever was there coming closer to her. When she heard her say hello in several different languages to her, she laughed quietly and smiled, knowing who it was. "Konichiwa, 'ello." She turned her head to look at her and smiled gently to her. "Long time, no see, Saku-san" She stood up and brushed off her dress, though standing up didn't do much for her height to Sakuda. She was so short compared to her. She stood on her tip toes for a moment and then pouted, going back down on her feet. "And I'm still short as ever."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I miss hearing you sing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Sun 11 Dec 2011, 3:49 pm

Sakuda blinked her eyes, then smiled wide. "Suki-Chaaaan~!" She hugged her friend tightly, happy it was her instead of some crazy pervert. She stepped back and laughed, poking Suki's forehead. "You're chibi powers may still be intact, but that's a good thing. You could use your small space to hide anywhere and out-cute anyone," she said, placing her hands into her pants pockets, leaning more on her right leg. She tilted her head, then looked around. "Um, Suki. What the hell are you doing in by yourself? I know you like being alone and all, but this is a bit much," she said, raising a brow to the scenery. A graveyard wasn't exactly the smartest place to be alone. Sakuda turned back towards Suki, giving her a 'you-don't-have-to-answer-but-it'll-be-smart-to' look.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Sun 11 Dec 2011, 7:49 pm

Suki squealed and laughed as Sakuda hugged her, making her seem even smaller yet again. "I guess this is true. I can hide anywhere and make sure I get what I want at any time as well!" She made a cute little face and then giggled. She heard Saku's question and then she sighed, turning slightly to gesture at the grave behind her. "Seiichi..." She whispered softly, but loud enough for Sakuda to hear her. She turned back to her and smiled innocently. She hoped that she didn't seem off at all today from the drinking she had been doing lately.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I miss hearing you sing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Sun 11 Dec 2011, 8:02 pm

Sakuda's eyes turned towards the grave. "Ah. That's right." She already knew about the situation, due to gossip and the fact that they were best friends. Sakuda, however, did find something was a bit off. "Suki-Chan. You're not overly depressed or anything? I can sniff it out eventually," she taunted, being completely honest and a bit tricky. She loved teasing Suki. Sakuda reached over, ruffling up Suki's hair. "You're too cute. Too bad you're so short," she said, teasing her again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Sun 11 Dec 2011, 9:46 pm

Suki smiled again as she replied and then did a quick little carefree triwl on her tip toes. She stopped to stare at the grave when Sakuda spoke again. She bit her lip. She can't possibly sense something from over 24 hours ago... She composed herself, making sure her eyes stayed green and her face had a smile on it before she turned to look at her. "Why would you think I'm depressed? It can't possibly because of the black I'm wearing is it? I just came since its when he passed away, and you know me, I must wear the proper attire for such occasions." She smiled a little more, tilted her head to the side innocently as she closed her eyes before they changed so she could change them back again.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I miss hearing you sing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakuda
Scout

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 12 Dec 2011, 7:34 am

Sakuda stared at Suki, then shook her head with a soft smile. "You're so strange. But adorable," she pointed out, ruffling her hair again before resting her hands in her jean pockets. Her eyes glanced around once more, sweeping the area for anything besides wandering animals. "Alright . . . So how've you been since I last seen you? Eatin' right, getting enough sleep?" She raised her brows at Suki, urging her to answer the question.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   Mon 12 Dec 2011, 8:30 pm

Suki made a face at Sakuda as she ruffled up her hair, making her quickly fix it. She scowled at her questions and sighed gently. She always knows the right things to ask, doesn't she? She shrugged slightly and made designs in the dirt with her foot. "I've been better... I wouldn't say I've been eating right, either..." She sighed and looked up at Saku with an embarrassed look on her face as she closed her eyes.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I miss hearing you sing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Graveyard   

Back to top Go down

Akemi Graveyard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top