Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kita-machi - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Kita-machi - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kita-machi - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Kita-machi - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kita-machi - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Kita-machi - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kita-machi - Page 4 I_vote_lcapKita-machi - Page 4 I_voting_barKita-machi - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kita-machi - Page 4 I_vote_lcapKita-machi - Page 4 I_voting_barKita-machi - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kita-machi

Go down 
+6
Yoko
Unknown
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Kita-machi - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 9:21 pm

Raven shook her head "nope someone kicked my ball and i can't help but chance after it" she gets a cute childish face as her ears slide out of her hair and into view and the twitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 9:32 pm

Cross gave a sharp chuckle as he listened to Raven give her reason for being within the area. He arched an eyebrow, returning to his respective seat. Surprise was notable in his expression. He truly did not have a reason for being there. It made him feel odd, as if he had just come there out of instinct. There was normally a reason for everything. Not for Zero.

"That's a simple reason, ergo, I understand fully." Cross folded his arms over his chest in a calm manner. He was normally not this talkative. This surprised even him. Of course, the two were just acquainted, so Raven would not know. He turned, walking over to the yarn and picked it up. Cross walked back, handing it to Raven in a calm and polite manner.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 9:37 pm

Raven giggles and takes her yarn ball "thank you" She smiles at him with the tilt of her head "you are very nice" She plays with her yarn ball bouncing it up and down then putting it away in her bag then standin gup and stretching then thinking for a second "are you hungry at all, Cross"As she finished her sentence her stomach grumpled and she giggles crossing her arms around her stomach shhing it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 9:47 pm

Cross gave a simple nod. He did not mind. It was out of sheer kindeness and it was not meant in a way to recieve anything in return. He then opened his book. There was a bookmark on a section where one story ended, that being Romeo and Juliet, and another beginning, that being Julius Caesar. He skimmed the page carefully, remaining silent.

Cross chuckled a bit as he listened to Raven's stomach growl. He was absolutely fine when it came to food. He looked up from his book, shaking his head. "I am not, but thank you for offering." He looked back to his book, turning the page with a calmed expression.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 9:51 pm

Raven smiles "alright" she looks at his book and tilts her head at her expression turns to curiousity "what are you reading. You seem very interested in it" She was meaning to make small talk, she didn't really like the silence. She goes in to her bag and pulls out a smaller bag of catnip and tosses some in her mouth
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 2:46 am

X.E.R.O walked into the busy roads of Kita-machi, unaware of his tattoo bleeding and running down his neck he figured it would of been bleeding since it was hurting so. Never, would he tell anyone about it for he was certain no one cared. Having his shirt open with his slacks which were long and silky were over his boot like shoes as he walked along with a long coat and tie which was undone. He seemed to be in thought and his pain in his neck began to go away.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 3:26 am

"Is it not foolish to be bleeding like that so freely, yet made no attempt to take the nessersary actions?"
Walking right beside X.E.R.O, appearing as if he was there already in the first place (and probably is) is a simple man. Yes, on the outside, he does seemed simple, even though the truth is quite different.
Hair black as night, a lean but strong figure, and there was some kind of superior aura around the man as well. He did looked as to be a teen, one would thought young a foolhardy. Yet the way he talk didn't support the evidence. He does have a clear and somewhat polite way of speaking, but it always have some undermeaning of insults and rudeness.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 3:30 am

X.E.R.O looked to the other male with a rather blank unemotionless face on but it disappeared as he did nothing to mend his tattoo since he bleeds like this at random. It wasn't like he could control it since it did it all the time. "Hm. I may not need to take action for this happens all the time. Nothing new." replying rather distantly he didn't take his eyes off of the other male.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 3:38 am

He never did look at him, like he wasn't the one talking to him. But it can be easily implied that he is in fact talking to X.E.R.O.
"Despite so, it is smart to take precautions, for one can be opened to diseases."
He knew what the teen is, but he had made no indication whether he did or not. It looked as if he could careless who is who or what is what. In one way, it had seemed he is in his own world.
Now that X.E.R.O is looking at him, he could see that this strange man has a slight smirk on his face. What he was so smugged about, it's hard to tell. In this cool night, he was wearing a brown tank-top and some jeans. Doesn't really fit someone like him for he seemed rather more sophicated than that.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 3:42 am

X.E.R.O didn't blink it was like his eyes didn't know how to as he said in a response. "Just so you know, I am sick right now." even though he wasn't coughing or trying to breath for that is what he would do right about now. Seeming, to hold onto the urge not to cough he would talk his day away for that was all that he could get out of life. He may one day die, so why not careless of his supposed illness that doctors had stopped to treat or his cursed tattoo which is always bleeding due to nothing important in this world.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 3:51 am

The man finally then dared to look at him. His white eyes shined along with the many highlights of the city; holding years, centuries, milliunnems of experience. There in those eyes, they have seemed to saw everything. From dark to light. From war to peace. From life to death. In those eyes, one could've sworn they saw history in the making.
"I swear. It's like every child is foolish." he said with a bit of humor, as if he had known this already. Of what X.E.R.O is and his future. To him, everyone here is a child.
Then, without a word, he swiftly grabbed the back of the halfbreed's collar pulling him along to where ever he had set his mind to.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 3:54 am

X.E.R.O's finally blinked when he was taken by the collar and following him a little hesitantly he seemed to frown. Not knowing what this man had in mind, made him feel a bit cautious. As if however caring, he checked his tattoo and held his left pale hand there and tried compressing it for he didn't really need any help in trying to stop this from bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:06 am

He made a few left turns and a few right turns; through the alleys, buildings, streets until the came to the most prestigous part of town. At that point, many looked at them rather in shock or in a bit of disgust. Mostly because they can see the blood and at the fact at how different they are from the rest of the snobby bunch.

"My, who let in the street punks?" Unknown can hear from the from a couple of girls right towards where they are going.
He made a polite smile, obviously fake in some degree, finding more of a challenge than an insult. He never was one to care what others have said but he doesn't miss an oppurtunity to bag on someone just for the heck of it.

"I rather be a street punk than a overconfident slu- who doesn't have an redeeming factors others than her daddy's money."

The teenage girl jaw dropped. And what's funny about it is that the whole thing is pretty much true.
While they pass over they couple, the girl was screaming about how she was going to make him pay for that and all the such. He stopped listening after the second poor threat she tried.

After one more turn across the street, they were face to face with not a hospital, but rather a large building that said "Earth's Technologies".
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:14 am

X.E.R.O looked like a white stick figure being dragged and hearing these people talking and looking at him wasn't much of a difference for he was use to it. That was one of the perks of being cursed. Noticing that they stopped however, he glanced to the other male and then looked to the building a looked kinda of bored but he wouldn't say so. "So, why did you drag me here exactly?" sayings this rather dryly he was annoyed for he was dragged here and wearing a bit of his soles on his boot like shoes. It was finally then that he took his hand off of his tattoo and looking a bit annoyed he shook the bloody hand to the side and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:21 am

"Out of interest." Unknown had bluntly admitted, though it was unclear whether that is the only reason. As anyone could see, his signiture smirk adorn his features; having a tone of smug, superiority, and humor. One could not be certain what seemed so amusing.
He then finally let go of the teen's collar and simply walked into the building. From the inside, it is quite different from the simple design of the outside. The inside is a technological wonder. Machine appears from here to there, either floating, flying, some walking and wheeling. All the likes with many different purposes.
There are those who looked rather human-like if not for there obvious robotic like appearences.
The whole thing simply looked futuristic.

Unknown did not wait for the half-breed as he went along in. Whether X.E.R.O choosed to follow him or not, he made it seemed like it didn't matter to him. That he decided the choice is up to the teen.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:25 am

X.E.R.O catching a faint sight of everything inside ruffled his short white hair and frowned looking away. He found this rather, awkward. Being dragged into a weird place by a weird guy isn't such a great happily ever after or so he thought. Walking on in of course he made sure to be careful in his step and he narrowed his eyes with his frown evident. Did he just walk into the future or was this another Charlie and the Chocolate factory just a bit altered to that of machines. He hoped to god that wasn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:35 am

Coming over to a robot, he put his hand on a scanner. After a few seconds, a card was given out too him.
Unlike what had happened out there on the street, everyone just seemed friendly and happy. It was like another world here.
You couldn't tell who are the workers (the ones that are actually living organism) unless you can see their name tag and a ribbon that indicate that they are an employee of the company. Because all of them are just wear what they wanted to wear. From dirty rags to expensive suits. They seemingly all ranged from fility rich to dirt poor.

"Excuse me, you seemed lost." A brown haired woman with a warm smile had said to X.E.R.O as she saw him just coming in as she was exiting out of the elevator. She was an employee here since there is a name tag and a ribbon to show.
She looked very casual and neat but also warm and many greet her as they pass her.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:38 am

X.E.R.O just about flipped out but restrained himself as he looked to the women and he shrugged. "Lost? Sure...whatever." He looked down to the side not sure on how to respond since he just happened to walk in here and things were a little over-whelming for the young teen since he didn't know a place like this existed. Actually, he didn't really look around this place much since he had always stayed in school or within the school grounds.

(Sorry. It is getting late and I need to hit the hay. Sayanora as my brother says. Cya.)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 5:10 am

(No prob! See ya!)

She looked quite concern as she can tell how much she surprised him but decided that he probably didn't want to mention it.

"Well deary, you're at a branch building of an international company majoring in technology, machinary and we just opened up a new interest in the medical industry."
She then slapped her mouth shut before laughing quite sheepishly as if she said something wrong.
"Oh, sorry. I mumbled off stuff that you probably aren't interesting in hearing. Do you need a ride home? If you can give me an address, I can take you there since my shift his over." She offer, smiling softly. "Or would you rather that I can give you a map? I know how some are precautious of others."

Before she could say anything else, she saw that Unknown is heading for the elevator.

And as if it was an everyday thing, the man did a slight tilt of his head, barely dodging the throwing knife that was probably trying to decapitate his head. And it was thrown by the same woman that seemed just sweet for that one moment.
"Amai, can we discuss this another time; I do not want to deal with your unruly temper." Unknown bluntly said as he completely brushes off the woman's attempt to murder him.
"Besides, you are scaring the children."
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 1:44 am

X.E.R.O blinked sort of shocked but it disappeared as he looked between the two. It would seem, that he couldn't interfere in this talk or so he guessed for it sounded important. Ruffling his white hair, he looked down as if someone called him a horrible person he didn't know what to say since he was placed in a rather uncomfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:07 am

Amai was then placed back to her "sweet" self as she realized what she was doing.
"Oh my! I'm sorry, should I take you home now?"

Unknown snorted as he pressed the elevator button, obviously seeing the otherside of her facade since he always have been the one at the end of the knife. The sharp pointy end.

"So, what would it be kid? Miss Fast-and-Furious? Or her horrible map?"
"What is that suppose to implied!?!?" Amai questioned angerly, being back to her demon side.
By what he said; what he meant by "fast and furious" could definately explain her driving. And the horrible maps could easily say how bad she is with directions. Some of the people around do wonder if the kid would just walk away, picking neither options or would just brush off the warning and choose one of the other.

But when Unknown then turned towards the couple and his white, pale eyes met with X.E.R.O's; there was an unspoken offer. He offered the kid that he could come with him if he liked. His own choice of course.
But it looked like he could care less how he then shrugged soon after and went back waiting for the elevator, whistling an unknown tune.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:10 am

X.E.R.O stopped petting his hair and he looked to the rather bipolar women which of course he would never mention for his platnium white purple tinted eyes seemed to look where the mystery man left and he bowed his head silently. "Gomenosai, I am here on rather different manners. I'd rather not go home just yet for there is nothing there for me." With that he shuffled around the women with his eyes closed and followed after the man with his head low.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:21 am

Unknown didn't bothered to recongize him as the elevator had finally came and casually went in, seemingly waiting for him to take the chance; to walk in to find out his purpose of being here, or stay where he is and just shrug it off the next day.

The woman only nodded slightly, more concern about the teen's health if anything.
"UK! If you do anything to that kid, it's on your head!!"

The man casually wave the woman off, in dismissal or in some kind of goodbye, it's hard to determine.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:27 am

X.E.R.O leaned against the wall of the elevator not at all did he blink or move. Keeping his eyes on the ever so softly moving elevator's ceiling he took in steady breathes and hadn't really cared about his tattoo for it wasn't bleeding as much but it was stinging like hell.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:38 am

Unknown was looking out at the city of the glass elevator, frowning as he remembered how the land was once full of greenary but now shaded with dull gray.
He did turn his glance towards X.E.R.O from time to time, but it only seemingly lasted for less than a second, as if he wasn't looking at all.
From anyone's point of view, it could be seen that they were just strangers convientantly in the same elevator. But if they could felt the air around them, it would probably be a different matter.

At then last, they made it to a stop; to the highest floor that was suppose to be for only the director of the building....
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:43 am

X.E.R.O didn't look at the man, never finding the energy to look around for it seemed his eyes stayed in once place and that was the ceiling. Hearing and feeling the elevator stopping did cause his eyes to shift to the side a bit for he would be the last one out for it was obvious this man was the big man who owned it, building and maybe the people. Never was he to sure for he was in to deep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kita-machi
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next