Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kita-machi - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Kita-machi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kita-machi - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kita-machi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kita-machi - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kita-machi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kita-machi - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKita-machi - Page 2 I_voting_barKita-machi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kita-machi - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKita-machi - Page 2 I_voting_barKita-machi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kita-machi

Go down 
+6
Yoko
Unknown
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Kita-machi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 11:18 pm

Jolie nods, "Both, I could say. When I was with my parents we travelled but now I just tend to anyways." She smiles a little more, thinking of some of the places. "I've been almost everywhere, surprisingly."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 9:12 am

Mori flashes a small smile but its gone in the next instant.
"Greece, France, Wales, Veitnam?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 9:45 am

"All except for Wales, I spent too much time in Ireland and couldn't trade in my flight. Well technically I spent one day in Wales."She paused, thinking. "I might spend a few weeks or months in Wales though." She smiled slighgtly. Travelling gives you lots of friends but few close ones. That may be the reason I'm planning on settlling somewhere.

(I am sending this VIA BlackBerry, so it takes FOREVER! D:)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 1:37 pm

Mori smirks and stretches out his arms above his head.
"I haven't really ever traveled anywhere..."
He crosses his arms behind his head.
"It sounds nice though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 2:28 pm

Jolie nodded, "Most people haven't." She said, in response. "I'm unusual and I don't plan on travelling too much anyways. I just plan on finding a place to settle down now." She smiles. "Travelling some is good, but some can mean anything, even in your own state or province." She smiled slightly. Maybe I should go back and see how I like it, but people might think I'm weird...
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 4:22 pm

Mori stops and looks to her.
"Why would you consider yourself unusual? Because you travel alot?"
He smirks and stuffs his hands in his pocket.
"If thats what you consider weird, then you haven't anything yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 5:08 pm

Jolie hesistates slightly. "Not exactly, I'm unusual because I became an Eternal. I don't age anymore, I mean. It would be acceptable if I was a little older, but it's weird for someone who looks my age." She smiles slightly. "And I was made this BECAUSE of my travels."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 5:48 pm

Mori rubs his finger under his nose.
"An enternal? How were you made an enternal just because of your traveling?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 10:43 pm

She bit her lip. "It's difficult to explain, but while I was travelling I got really sick. Wel..." She paused, "I was going to die; and I found someone who could 'make me live again'." She sighed. "But I didn't realize she meant forever..."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 8:19 am

Mori stays silent as he ponders this and allows her to continue if needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 4:12 pm

She sighed, "sorry" She muttered, slightly embarassed for admitting this. She bit her lower lip firmly, almost drawing blood, as her mind raced. Now everyone treats me like a little kid... And guys won't even date me. She looked back at him, slowly calming her nervousness. "I don't talk about it much..." She paused slightly. "And I usually don't react this way." She admitted, getting a little red from embarassment. "I guess it's you..." Him, of all people. Ugh, I'm bogging him down. SHUT UP!She yelled at herself internally, feeling guilty for pouring this information on him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 5:13 pm

Mori looks to her red face and he inclines his head to the side.
"Its no bother really...Its actually passing the time while we walk."
He noted that they had probably already walked down a couple of blocks or so.
"Or would you rather walk in an akward silence?"
Of course, there were some peopl who would prefer that but it was pretty safe to ask just to make sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 8:40 pm

~FIXED~

Jolie laughed. "Who would?" She asked rhetorically. She paused slightly, "I've told you a little bit about myself. So now it's your turn, and don't say you aren't interesting enough to say anything about. Those people are usually the most interesting, non?" She continues to walk with him, following him. Well, this is in my direction anyways.

Last edited by Jolie Pelletier on Wed 23 Feb 2011, 9:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 9:13 pm

Mori remains silent for a while and he sighs when she says that no one is no interesting.
"Well....i was abandoned by my parents....My brother struggled to support me and him together....We were really young.."
He shrugs it off and looks away distractedly.

Last edited by Mori Akuto on Sat 26 Feb 2011, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 9:14 pm

Jolie nods, "Sorry if I brought back painful memories." She paused. "You turned out alright though." She said, smiling; hoping to make him happier. "A happier subject?" She asks, wondering if he wanted to talk about something else.

Last edited by Jolie Pelletier on Wed 23 Feb 2011, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Feb 2011, 10:29 pm

Mori smiles kindly although it looked slightly strained since he hadn't smiled in quite a while.
"Thanks..."
He thinks for a bit then stops walking once more as he looks around.
"Well, maybe we can find a candy shop?"
His ears perked at the mention of candy and his eyes twinkled at the thought of taking home a bag of candy.n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 3:48 pm

Jolie smiled, "Sure" She paused, "It has to have Pocky though, major craving" She bit her lip to stop her from chuckling, and looked away so he would'nt notice. She paused slightly, "I think I know a good one nearby... I know some people who suggested it." She says in expanation andlooks back while trying to remember the directions.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 5:25 pm

Mori sees her trying to hold back her chuckle and can't help but smile naturally as he nods and watches her as she tries to figure out where to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011, 10:44 pm

She smiles as she figures out where to go. "This way", she says as she turns a corner and goes on her way.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 9:40 am

Mori follows after her, his ears twitching in anticipation.
(Is it in the same rp or do we go somewhere else?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 10:07 am

Jolie walked with him until the got to the shop. "Here it is." She said witha dramatic, but joking gesture, pointing to the shop with her arms wide. "It's like an old country store with tons of cheap but yummy candy, and drinks." She said to him, as they walked inside. "Now for the Pocky..."

Store
Spoiler:
Candy
Spoiler:

(I may not be able to rp much, I hurt my leg and will need some rest. I also have to go to a clinic, it's slightly bruised but REALLY painful (which is making me worry it's something deep not just bruising... I know First Aid. So with my training, this is scaring me. The way I was walking one friend said I may have fractured a small bone or bruised a bone... and I have a CRAZY pain tolerance.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Mar 2011, 5:17 pm

Mori walks calmly inside, smirking at the dramatic grand gesture and starts going down the aisles looking for candy.
"Don't just stand there then."
(Oh, that sounds bad, i hope you get better. its probably not that bad, people have had worse so it'll heal in no time.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 9:32 am

Jolie walks around the store looking for sweets. "Licorice" She muttered, "yum"

(I had to get x-rays, and was told to rest; so I couldn't respond. But it's not broken, so I just need to let it heal.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 1:32 pm

(Ah okay, hope you get better)
Mori snatches up abbag of candy and meets with Jollie.
"Got everything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 2:52 pm

Jolie looks back at him, her arms full of candy. "Yes," She says happilly, and walks to the till. She pulls her wallet and a few compact shopping bags out of her purse. "Now I don't have to come back for a week or so. Maybe closer to two weeks." She says as she pay, and moves to the side to wait for him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 4:58 pm

"Or maybe three."
Mori adds jokeingly at the amount of candy she had gotten, he went to the next counter to pay for his stuff then came back with a piece of candy already in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kita-machi
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next