Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kita-machi - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Kita-machi - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kita-machi - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Kita-machi - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kita-machi - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Kita-machi - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kita-machi - Page 6 I_vote_lcapKita-machi - Page 6 I_voting_barKita-machi - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kita-machi - Page 6 I_vote_lcapKita-machi - Page 6 I_voting_barKita-machi - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kita-machi

Go down 
+6
Yoko
Unknown
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Scout

Kita-machi - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:40 pm

Unknown snorted at the nickname and rolled his eyes in good humor as he continued his search. Where in the world did the kid get off naming him like that? Though he wasn't offended (there is a few, very few, things in the world that does offend him), more amused if anything.

As expected, the people of Miyagi are interesting creatures...
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 2:27 pm

The street was somewhat filled with people. Some bought from the food stands and others were just riding some bikes through. Hanako smiled and still held onto Mori's hand, "They sell the best ice-cream here and coffee. I bring my brother here just for the ice-cream."
She looked to Mori, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 2:34 pm

Mori looked up to the sun with a glare of hatred, feeling his pale skin prick in annoyance.
"Well, since I'm not a big fan of coffee. Why don't we get some nice cold ice cream too?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 2:42 pm

Hanako nodded and lead him to a ice cream stand. They wait for two people to finish with their orders. Hanako's some-what pale skin glowed in the sun light along with her dark ocean orbs, which looked so deep. She tapped her foot as they waited, and patted her bare thighs.
The sun didn't really bother her, since she felt both cold and warm. The two people moved away and Hanako walked forward, releasing Mori's hand. The woman behind the counter smiled. Hanako was a little taller than the girl and just by looking at the girls tan, Hanako looked even more paler. The girls glossed lips curved up and she twirled a strand of her blonde hair. "And what can I get you two?"
"One strawberry on a waffle cone and..." Hanako looked to Mori waiting for his order.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 6:46 pm

Mori blinked and noticed that it was his turn and looked to the girl.
"Chocolate with Reese's please. Do you sell pocky?"
He asked last since he couldn't remember the last time he had his favourite snack.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 6:50 pm

The girl smiled to more and said in a flirty voice, "Yes we do." she said leaning forward to talk to Mori. The people behind her began to get their order.
Hanako frowned a little, but why? She couldn't figure it out for herself. She just watched with a frown. There was something in this girls voice that she didn't like.
The girl continued, "We have chocolate, strawberry, oh and it's all homemade of course, by the way my name is Candy." she said to Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 8:20 pm

Mori raised an eyebrow at her actions, recongnizing it easy and couldn't help but smirk in amusment.
"Homemade huh? That's interesting, may I have one of chocolate and one of strawberry please?"
He turns to Hanako with a polite smile, being nicer to her then 'Candy'.
"Why don't I pay this time?"
He takes out a twenty dollar bill from his pocket and sets it on the table.
"Oh! And do you want anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 9:38 pm

Hanako blinked along with Candy.
"O-Oh... thank you, Mori-san. Oh and I would like nothing else." Hanako said giving a head bow.
Candy frowned. She pulled out Mori's order of pocky and handed it to him. She scowled at Hanako a little. Candy handed Mori his ice cream with a smile and shoved Hanako's quickly. Hanako blinked, noting really noticing anything the girls actions.
"Thank you!" Hanako said politely and bowed.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 11:07 pm

Mori stuffed the pocky boxes into his jacket pocket and took the ice cream and pushed Hanako away gently.
"Now let's go find somewhere to eat before she burns a hole through your head."
The neko noted, stating his comment on the girl's harsh glare and how he couldn't wait to get away from the stand.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 10:25 am

Hearing what he said, Hanako quickly placed a hand on her head. She glanced to Mori confused, but after a moment she understood.
"Oh that. I just ignore it. I mean you are-" she caught herself and blushed a little. She looked forward as if she said nothing.
The next customers took their place, which were two young girls.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 10:49 am

Mori flicks his ears and removes his hand from pushing her and takes the spoon in his bowl and sits down at a table with an umbrella.
"I'm what?"
He asks curiously, wondering what she was going to say since he hadn't a clue. He stirs the ice cream for a bit and takes a bite of one of the reese's.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 10:55 am

"Hm? Um..." Hanako sat across from him, holding back another blush. She licked her ice cream, looking to the side. She knew what the girl was thinking, but Hanako was a little embarrassed to say what she thought.
"A good friend..." she lied and mumbled.
She looked at him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 10:59 am

Mori blinked and shrugged, actually going along with it since he was being nicer to Hanako than...what was her name? Some kind of sweet...oh well. He took another bite of his ice cream and stared upward at the umbrella with a zoned out look, his cat ears twitching.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:06 am

Hanako stood quite and cursed in her head. She didn't like lying, bit if needed to... Was it really needed? He wouldn't care, right? She was having a continues battle in her head.
"Cute..." she said looking at him, "what I mean is that your handsome."
She smiled. The little Jimmy cricket won in her head.
"and you are a good friend." she added trying not to make this awkward as it probably was.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:13 am

Mori twitches his ears and waves his tail silently as he thinks of what to say, knowing Hanako was probably feeling a little awkward.
"Cute..."
Then again, he had been called cute before and he didn't know ifit bothered him or not, though most people referred to his ears and maybe one person addressed his tail...Anyway, it wasn't like he hadn't heard it before.
"I wouldn't call myself cute. You're probably more cuter than me."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:19 am

Hanako blushed.
"I-I um... I don't think so. I mean your personality, your um... Yeah even without the ears and tail, your really cute... And handsome..." she said sometimes she would say some parts quietly.
She licked her ice cream and then smiled, no blush on her face. "and I mean it." it was awkward, but she was complmenting him in a weird way.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:25 am

Mori couldn't help but let out a small chuckle, even if she said she wasn't she was pretty cute. She's practically tripping over herself trying to give out a compliment.
"If you say so."
He says finally after pulling the spoon from his mouth and stirring the ice cream a bit more, looking for the chocolate pieces.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:30 am

Hanako smiled with relief, hearing him chuckle.
"I do say so."
She licked her ice cream, which wasn't really melting at all. Since they were under an umbrella and her hands were cold somtimes, though she barely noticed. With in a couple of seconds she was already eating the cone.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:35 am

Mori ate another bite of ice cream and looked about Kita-Machi with a blank look wondering what they were going to donext if anything at all. His tail swayed slowly and contently as he enjoyed the small moment of calm.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:40 am

Hanako was thinking the same thing. Maybe Mori could pick the place next, if he wanted to. She finished her ice cream and leaned back, looking around enjoying the big crowds. She crossed her legs and sighed a calm and relaxed sigh.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:43 am

Mori thought about the docks and he looked to his phone curiously before starting to mess with it while he put the empty ice cream cup down.
"...Ever been sailing?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:44 am

Mori thought about the docks and he looked to his phone curiously before starting to mess with it while he put the empty ice cream cup down.
"...Ever been sailing?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:47 am

Hanako shook her head. "No... Is it fun?" she questioned with curiosity.
She glanced to his phone, wondering what he was doing, but then looked back to Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:52 am

"So people say that it is."
Mori stands up and throws his empty cup away along with the spoon then turns to Hanako with a small smile.
"You wanna find out for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 11:54 am

Hanako's had stars I'm her eyes. "Yes! I love the beach! Have you ever tried it before?" she asked standing up with a big bright smile plastered on her face.
She always wanted to try something new.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:03 pm

Mori chuckles and readjusts his messenger bag across his shoulders and began to walk off towards the beach.
"Nope! But it never hurt to try right? Most great expeditions ended in failure but they usually got it in the end right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kita-machi
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next