Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kita-machi - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Kita-machi - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kita-machi - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Kita-machi - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kita-machi - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Kita-machi - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kita-machi - Page 5 I_vote_lcapKita-machi - Page 5 I_voting_barKita-machi - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kita-machi - Page 5 I_vote_lcapKita-machi - Page 5 I_voting_barKita-machi - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kita-machi

Go down 
+6
Yoko
Unknown
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Evan Greer
Scout

Kita-machi - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:43 am

X.E.R.O didn't look at the man, never finding the energy to look around for it seemed his eyes stayed in once place and that was the ceiling. Hearing and feeling the elevator stopping did cause his eyes to shift to the side a bit for he would be the last one out for it was obvious this man was the big man who owned it, building and maybe the people. Never was he to sure for he was in to deep.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:57 am

Silently, Unknown had exit out of the elevator, not bothering to wait for the teen as he walked towards a floating book case. But he did nodded over to a, surprisingly, grounded chair near a couch that is also presented in the office.
It seemed that he wanted to somewhat make the kid comfortable, for he wasn't exactly pointing over to which seat to take.
He started to inspect the book case, looking for something specfic.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 3:01 am

X.E.R.O stepped out of the elevator and he looked around the room and he simply just sat down on the floor with his right knee up, his left one out and he leaned his head back and closed his eyes and sighed. Smacking his neck with his right hand due to the slight pain he looked down to the floor with his hair slightly in his face.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 3:08 am

Unknown then taken out a book, opening it to show that the pages were cut through to fit something else. There was an unusual glowing bottle and Unknown casually took it out before putting the book back, striding over the kid and dropping it on his lap.
"Here, put this on your tattoo." It seemed more like an order than a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 3:12 am

X.E.R.O looked to the randomly dropped bottle and he picked it up and looked it over before glancing to the man and doing as he was told it made him frown. Placing it on his tattoo, dull eyes remained on the floor. Taking orders from someone wasn't really his thing but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 3:18 am

The only way you could tell that he was content was that Unknown had just left and went back to his book case, looking for another thing.

"The pain of your curse should reside for a few hours." He stated, not caring whether the teen hears him or not. Then he added at the ended: "or make your skin rot. Depends on the victim so I heard."
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 3:22 am

X.E.R.O scoffed with a smirk on his face. "It would be doing me a favor, the only one who would miss me is Seimei everyone else wouldn't." closing his eyes he placed his hand down off of his tattoo and then put his hand in his lap and he sighed showing a bit of his vampire fangs. Reaching into his pants pocket he felt the case but restrained himself.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 3:45 am

Hearing the sentence, something in Unknown's mind snapped.
Oh dear, he just put himself in the unspoken subject that should not be mention. One of the very, very, very, very few things that would openingly offended Unknown.
The Eternal had seen many things in life, and one of those many things are death. Especially death of those who would certainly regret it to their grave. Death of those who had treat their lives like it was just something unimportant. As if life is something to take lightly of.

And to prove how to far that the teen has gone, a book, that was centimeters away from X.E.R.O's head, was lodged into the wall, having the title that said "World Encylopedia."

If one could decribe what Unknown had looked like currently, they would scream this: "It's Satan!"

"Look you spoil brat." Unknown growled, his voice replaced with a darker tone that would scare the heck out of anyone.
"You can say you hate me. You can say that I suck. You can say that I could gone to hell."
Unknown slowly stomp towards the halfbreed, probably ready to do a whole masccre.
"But staying stupid stuff like that, pisses me off. Who is everyone? You think life should be taken that lightly, even if it's yours? The world as he- doesn't work that way. It's punks like you that really are bratty! Try comparing your lives to others and see how significant your problems may be."

He then stomp back to the book shelf, seemingly trying to steam off while looking for what....ever he's looking for.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 3:51 am

X.E.R.O was indeed young, being in a 18 year old body but he had the mind, age, and sense of that of a 15 year old. The man was right, he was spoiled and of course unimportant. Knowing that others had it rough, placed the young teen in a situation that would say he may of had it better but he was wrong. X.E.R.O knew that since he was just chewed up by a man and let his insults slap him in the face, it wasn't like he would stand up a fight back against the man. He seemed wise and he was indeed wise. Abusing himself, getting sick for no reason, and having a tattoo was a sure sign of his many flaws. That he was young and foolish. Stopping his hand entirely from taking the case he stood up rather silently as he left the mans sight and walked away to the elevator. Hate? no, he couldn't hate the man. Despise, no he couldn't do that either, all he knew was to leave the man to his business.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 4:02 am

Appearing like he did back in the streets where they first met, Unknown was suddenly behind the boy before he could even press the elevator button, grabbing his collar once again for the second time of today.

"Oi oi oi. Who said you can leave under my juridiction?" he said, his voice seemingly clear once again. Despite the outburst, it seemed that Unknown still wanted the kid to stay though the motive still seemed unclear.
If X.E.R.O looked back at him right now, he would see that the Eternal had his other hand covering his face, looking away.

In some way, you could tell that he was..... embarrass. It was obvious that he hadn't have an outburst like that in centuries ago. Usually when he did have an outburst these days, they would be something more...darker... or sadistic. Not so childish as he did for this one.
Of course, he was never one to blush, but it didn't seem he wanted to show his face for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 4:06 am

X.E.R.O didn't look back to him, he wouldn't. He couldn't. All that could be seen was the lower half of his face, Seimei never shouted at him before and still being a young child it shocked his body and not in a good way. "I'm leaving cause I crossed that line." Was all he said as his lips moved, his eyes were completely covered by his hair and his breathing was a bit impaired. Unaware of his breathing being impaired, X.E.R.O just guessed he was experiencing a small shock.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 4:20 am

Unknown snorted.
"What made you say that?" He said sarcastically, apparently starting to heal from his embarrass state.
He looked at the kid before actually frowning, still not getting emotionally better from his angry outburst but it was coming along. Without even bothering to care if the kid really wanted to go out or not, he dragged him by the collar once again before pulling him down on the couch.
"Never been yelled at before. That's stupid." Unknown sneered as he walked back to his huge book shelf to look for the book again.

"Calm down kid. I understand your condition but you should be use to having the truth slapped in your face like that. That is how we learn- the whole world learn."
Then he rolled his eyes as he remembered something.
"That and war."
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 4:24 am

X.E.R.O sat there or more of the terms sat there and then laid down in a rather odd way before fixing himself. Correcting his way of sitting he lounged a bit in the couch with his arms around his stomach. Seimei had always told him that he was a good boy and that his life was full of great things, which of course he didn't doubt. The truth hurts obviously, especially since he got yelled at. Deciding to stay lounging there, he didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 4:38 am

Unknown then stop his hand was it was waving over every book to find the one he wanted. He slowly grabbed it and looked at the cover. It looked like an old thing, decorated with skulls and bones and the likes. But it seemed just rather an innocent book at the same time. There wasn't an aura of evil that some books like that one would have. It seemed rather normal despite its decoration.

He made his way towards where the boy is and dropped the book on the nearby coffee table.

"That curse of yours. Centuries ago, a witch tried to curse me with it."
He paused for a moment as if to make sure the same curse on the kid's neck is the same as he remember centuries ago. Well, it was centuries ago, anyone would like some time to see if their memory isn't at fault.
"I heard there was many different ways anyone could get the curse if they know their magic; but I was curious to whether your curse is the same, for it was suppose to be banned, or "never suppose to exist". I couldn't help but be quite curious."

He opened the book and flipped from pages to pages as if he knows where exactly the curse he was talking about is.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 4:44 am

X.E.R.O didn't care much for things such as magic and such, this was the world of the living. It wasn't a fairy tale or so he thought at times. "I do not care much for it..." he said rather poorly heard but tried to make it sound louder as he continued "I had this when I was young, and it has some what grew on me or so I know." He didn't make eye contact, it was like his body was going against his wishes. It was almost just like how he was with Seimei.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 4:54 am

"You are part fairy, remember? Magic is installed in your life whether you like it or not." Unknown sneered as he stopped at the page. How he knows the boy is part fairy, it had been unsaid.
He raised his eyebrow as he saw the same marking on the boy's neck.
"So I was right; you have been illegally marked."
Then there was a look of amusement of giddy as a thought went through him.
"Just wait till the magic counsil gets a whiff of this. They will be so stocked about how there was someone able to get away from their radar and cast this."
It could have been said that the counsil and himself are not really good friends.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 4:58 am

X.E.R.O didn't say anything, sure his family left him and of course being the younger sibling meant he was the weakest or something like that. Seeing it that way, didn't really make him mad or anything for the strongest survive in terms of fairies. At least he thought so.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 5:12 am

Unknown noticed how quiet the boy is, and he expected that. The boy lived his whole life having to put up with a painful curse without knowing why or what it is. And now, he probably doesn't know what to think of it because he doesn't understand why it was put on him."There are numbers of reason why one would mark this kind of curse of another." Unknown said with a slight smug tone, coming back from his emotional turmoil earlier."The witch who wanted to curse me wanted to make it a mark as to control me and own me. There was also times that lovers done it to themselves as if to have a 'bond'." By the way he said 'bond', he was either irritated at how foolish they are, or rather amused."There are those for revenge against others and such. And their are those who use it for......sucidal...attempts....."At the mention of the subject, an hour glass explode apart from the inside.Unknown made no attempts to acknowledge it but he did mumbled something about having to buy a new one.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 5:14 am

X.E.R.O didn't really think of anything about this mark, all he cared for was that he had his life and that he would do as Seimei told him to do countless of times before. To live his life to the fullest, if he dies from this curse or dies by his illness then he would take it. Also, he didn't really hear anything since it looked as if he was in a trance.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 5:23 am

Unknown looked at the book, not really caring if the boy did heard him or not. He narrowed his eyes as he continued to read and then closed the book immediantly, a loud sound of the slapping of pages together seemed to echo the huge room before he grabbed the book and just headed towards the book shelf to put it back in.Heh. Life was never easy. And it hasn't been easier even after living before civilization began to form.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 5:27 am

X.E.R.O looked up to the ceiling before looking to the man and finally as if coming back to reality he said rather blunty. "Can I go now or are going to do drag back here again like a mad embarrassed man?" narrowing his eyes he sat up on the edge of the couch not sure if he could leave or not since the guy made a big deal about him leaving before.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 5:32 am

"You are done here."Unknown said as he seemed to be looking for another book, but his eyes doesn't seemed focus on the many books in front of him. He seemed in another world, in another place than here. Seaching for something, but where and what is unclear as usual. Everything about the man is mysterious. And that doesn't seem to about to change any time soon. "Are you fighting?" his tone seemed robotic when he voiced out that question, who it goes to; there was no indication. "Or did you foolishly gave up?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 5:35 am

X.E.R.O's eyebrow twitched and he closed his eyes, this man was always full of riddles and even more odder than any weirdo. That wasn't nice, and he knew that for he had that gut feeling. "Fighting or giving up? How about neither or both?" He stood up and he looked to the man rather dully but closed his eyes and turned walking silently to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 5:42 am

"Good answer."It was like something that only the wind could say. Quick and true but silently and soft.There is doubt that it could come from him, only a trick of one's mind. He didn't offer a wave or a goodbye. There was something unspoken in the air. It's like that there was no need for a goodbye, because prehaps they would see eachother again. The world is small despite how large it looks. There is one thing that is certainly certain but somehow certain, the door is open to anyone here. Being Unknown of course, he couldn't let the boy go without saying:"If you need someone to yell at your, I am your guy."And he said all that with an innocent face with innocent stars on the side.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 5:47 am

X.E.R.O looked to the man with a rather lively expression since he gave him one back, which of course it was more of harmless teasing as he said. "Trust me, you'll be coming to see me again since you love me and my childish behavior so much. Ida-kun." chuckling lightly to the name he gave the weird man, Ida was a girls name and of course adding 'Kun' on the end altered it to being a guys name. Who knows, all that he knew was that he wanted to tease the man back. Entering the elevator and going down to the bottom floor he left from there with his eyes closed as he makes his way to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:40 pm

Unknown snorted at the nickname and rolled his eyes in good humor as he continued his search. Where in the world did the kid get off naming him like that? Though he wasn't offended (there is a few, very few, things in the world that does offend him), more amused if anything.

As expected, the people of Miyagi are interesting creatures...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kita-machi
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next