Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kita-machi - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Kita-machi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kita-machi - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Kita-machi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kita-machi - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Kita-machi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kita-machi - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKita-machi - Page 3 I_voting_barKita-machi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kita-machi - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKita-machi - Page 3 I_voting_barKita-machi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kita-machi

Go down 
+6
Yoko
Unknown
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Kita-machi - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 4:58 pm

"Or maybe three."
Mori adds jokeingly at the amount of candy she had gotten, he went to the next counter to pay for his stuff then came back with a piece of candy already in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:25 pm

Jolie laughs at his joke, "I didn't get everything that I wanted too." She responds semi-jokingly. She waits at the door while nomming on candy. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:30 pm

Mori nods and follows her out with a slight smirk as he put the candy in his pocket in exchange for a small book, he opens it and begins to read while chewing on a piece of candy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:42 pm

She looks at the cover, "Good book?" She asks.Looking in her purse she sees a couple books.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 6:45 pm

Mori blinks and smiles slightly.
"I guess you could say that..."
He watches as the writing scrolls across and he continues on, reading some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 9:56 pm

Jolie smiled and grabbed her book. After a couple pg. She looked at him. "You must really like that book..." Or not like or care that I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 10:24 pm

Mori's ears twitched as if he had heard what she thought in her head and he closed the book to turn to her, his eyes searching her face.
"...Yes, its a very interesting book. It gives me information about what I want to know even if its in the oldest of pages...Though it has limits."
He blinks once slowly and leans into her face, curious as to why she would talk to him in such a dull tone. My,my she is obviously not used to not getting attention...
"Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 10:46 pm

Jolie shook her head, "No..." She was slightly confused. "Why would you think that?" She asked, wondering. "Anyways, since you are reading; I would suggest somewhere to sit? It's awfully busy and shade is always nice in that kind of situation."She raises her eyebrows slightly, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 10:54 pm

Mori striaghtens and looks around for somewhere to sit but comes up short. He sighs wearily and begins to walk off.
"Maybe we can go to the forest or something like that?"
A forest would be nice, he thought, a nice place to nap...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 7:29 am

Jolie nods, "I think I know a nice one nearby, it has a small clearing with some shade." She smiled, "After me?" She said as she looked off in the direction of the forest.

(Continue at another place?)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 8:20 am

Mori nods and follows, getting out another piece of candy and tossing it into his mouth.
(Yes, obviously a forest type place, if we can find one?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 8:48 am

Jolie walks towards a small forest. "It's mostly trails but I tend to venture off and find unfound wonders." She said, smiling slightly. "You would be surprised what is just beyond the trail."

(You can post here or I can post there after, either is fine.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 6:45 am

The simplicity of silence. No one was around at such a time. The low 'tap, tap' of boots fell against the pavement. Behind a pair of dark sunglasses was a non-believer, a traitor. A soft smile of malice fell against his pale lips. As he walked the lone streets, a low chortle escaped from his throat. The new arrival would have an interesting time looking for what he came here for. It was a goal, not a purpose. He did not believe in such a thing as a purpose.

A pale, slender hand entangled the dark blue locks upon his head. It was his own hand. There was a set of headphones currently drowning out any sound. The song he was listening to was 'Cassie' by Flyleaf.

"Do I believe? Even if I said yes, I'd still avoid death." He smirked somewhat. Cross, or better known as Zero, continued his walk, removing his headphones to allow them to hang on his neck. After a while, he removed his sunglasses. The irises of his eyes were to polar opposite colors; a passionate red and a mysterious blue.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 9:09 pm

A yarn ball rolls up to the mans feet and a little kitten runs over and trys to tackle the ball but hits the mans legs instead and lands on her butt her eyes swirling and she meows looking up and the man and tilting her head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 10:23 pm

It seemed that Cross began to read. He was highly focused on his book. It was a story called 'Romeo and Juliet'. He seemed to chuckle quietly to himself. It was a tragedy to one man while it was a comedy to another. Mercutio had been killed by Tybalt. Not much of a twist. They were enemies, therefore, it was natural. He had not given a smile, though, as such a thing was rare to see coming from an empty shell like Zero.

He sighed, placing the bookmark he hand into the book and closing it. He watched the silent streets. Cross leaned back, keeping his passion and mystery shaded eyes focused on his surroundings. Suddenly, he watched as a kitten ran by. With a sigh, he leaned down and picked the feline up, examining it.

"Hello." He said it as if he expected a reply from the kitten. Cross still gave his expression of a flatlined frown and careless eyes. It was natural for him to show no emotion. After all, the only thing that mattered to him was nothing at all. He then looked down to see a ball of yarn and raised an eyebrow. "Odd."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 11:03 pm

The kitten meows and reachs out and playfull paws at the man and her tail swings back and forth and she purs at the man. She had never seen the man before. She wanted to get her cat act down better and to see if he would be able to tell if she was a neko or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 11:56 pm

Cross raised an eyebrow as the kitten pawed at him. Preferably, he liked dogs, but it seemed the feline wanted some attention. With a chuckle, he put the book down on a ledge he had been sitting on. Cross brought his hand up to caress the feline's paw, running his thumb against the padded part. It had a soft texture, as paws usually do. He then took a seat, placing the feline in his lap, continuing to stroke its fur and run his fingernails behind its ears to scratch.

"What brings you here, kitten?" He spoke in a silent manner, as if he did not wish for anyone else to hear him. It was, after all, frowned upon by society to talk to an animal as if they were human. Cross let out a calm sigh, his eyes closing for a brief second.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 11:48 am

The black kitten purs and rubs up against the man and accidentally says "thats been itching all day" then freezes and just purs with an innocent look on her face curling up in the mans lap hoping he didnt notice her speak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 12:27 pm

Cross continued to pet the feline until it spoke. He froze a bit, surprised to hear it speak. He raised the kitten from his lap, examining it carefully. As he could tell from the vocal chords, it was a female cat. He then placed the feline back down, continuing to scratch behind her ears.

"Interesting. A talking cat." It was an incoherent mutter. Cross kept his eyes open, watching the feline carefully. "I assume you have a name." He gave a long pause, as he was not used to speaking much. It was mostly up to the other to speak to him. "What might your name be? I know you are able to speak, so please do tell."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 2:10 pm

The kitten purs aagain "I was doing so good too, oh well" the kitten rubs up against the man then lifts her head to show her collar "My name is Raven, Raven Jutsuki. Who might you be?" Raven curls up in the mans lap at tilts her head at him with a cute, innocent look on her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 8:50 pm

"Ah. Cross seemed to acknowledge the name with no problem. Raven Jutsuki, was it? It would be simple to remember. After all, Raven was the same name as one of Sir Edgar Allen Poe's workings.

Cross ran his other hand across the book he had at his side. It was a cliche book based on infatuation and tragedy. Nothing of tragedy like another of William Shakespeare's stories called Hamlet. However, if one were to juxtapose the stories, Romeo and Juliet was far more tragic. It took the death of the children of Montague and Capulet to finally realize what they were fighting over was useless. Though, it was just a theory.

"My name? Cross Minamoto, though I am given the name of Zero by many." He flashed an emotionless smile. It was faint, but still noticeable. Many people say Cross needed to smile more. It wouldn't be too bad every once in a while. Though, he did not want a permanent smile of a glasgow smile. It was a crude way of killing someone.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 8:54 pm

Raven continues to look at him with her head tilted "why do they call you zero? That doesn't seem very nice." The kitten meows closing its eyes but still looking up at him her head bobing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 9:02 pm

Cross gave a light chuckle as he listened to what Raven had to say. His eyes, despite opposing each other in color, shined with the same dull intensity. It was a simple reason they called him Zero.

"I have no beliefs, no connections and no reason." His statement was truthful, as he had none of these. It was odd. Everyone had something, did they not? Not Cross. All he had were ideals. Ideals for a different world. It was to his own concern. Since others like him failed their purpose, he would take their job and do what he was sent many years ago to do.

Cross then pet the feline again, remaining silent. The silence was almost suffocating. After a while, he gave a quick sigh, opening his eyes to look down at Raven. "You're a rather interesting kitten. Were you possibly charmed by something? Obviously normal kittens do not have the ability to speak."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 9:06 pm

Raven purs as she is petted again then shakes her head "No, I'll show you." She stands up and reluctantly jumps off Cross's lap then shakes and turns into her human form and stretchs her ears and tail not visible at the moment then sighs and sits down next to Cross "see not a charm, but thank you for the compliment" she smiles sweetly at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 9:17 pm

Cross watched as the kitten jumped off of his lap and then transformed. He gave a quick sigh. So she was also human. Das ist wunderbar. Ich dachte, ich sei verrückt. He brought a hand up to rub his temples carefully. He then watched as the female sat beside him. With a swift movement, Cross had moved his book.

"Oh? How interesting. I do not get the chance to see that everyday." He then stood up, brushing off a small amount of thin fur off of his pantleg. He then grabbed his book, tucking it under his arm.

Cross stared at the female carefully. He then broke his attention away to pull out a pocket watch and check the time. It was a fair time. He then returned the watch to his pocket, the silver chain glistening in the light. "Anything certain bring you here except that ah... ball of yarn?" Cross gestured over his shoulder to a ball of yarn that came to a halt against something, possibly a lamp post.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 9:21 pm

Raven shook her head "nope someone kicked my ball and i can't help but chance after it" she gets a cute childish face as her ears slide out of her hair and into view and the twitch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kita-machi
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next