Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
minami-machi I_vote_lcap100%minami-machi I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
minami-machi I_vote_lcap0%minami-machi I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
minami-machi I_vote_lcap0%minami-machi I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
minami-machi I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
minami-machi I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
minami-machi I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
minami-machi I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
minami-machi I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
minami-machi I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
minami-machi I_vote_lcapminami-machi I_voting_barminami-machi I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

minami-machi

Go down 
+6
Mori Akuto
Evan Greer
Kyuzo Mamoru
Susanoo
Chase
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 11:55 pm

minami-machi 1241403558661

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 23 Nov 2011, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chase
Scout
Chase

Male Posts : 108

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 3:29 pm

Kazu walked through the light area smiling, he rubs his forehead beneath his bangs. He yawned seeing he just wokeup today. He wore his white short sleeve button shirt with sage green pants with sneakers on, he had his bag on his left shoulder as he had a Icy blue booklet in his right that he got from the library, he flips through the pages seeing all the Ice magic spells through the lines.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 12:57 pm

Kirin walks along the road called 'Minami-machi', It was actually the first time he has been down this road since he has arrived in Miyagi. IT was a peaceful place really and so was this road, to him it was simple, but bit outstanding too. He sat down on some railings just watching the cherry and other trees flutter in the gentle breeze.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 1:03 pm

(May I join you Kirin-san?)
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 1:23 pm

(sure u can join!)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 1:27 pm

(Arigatou!)

Kyuzo walked the streets of Minami-Machi with his hands at his sides, his hair moved a bit to each step he took. Soon, he may need to go to his Kendo Bar and begin working but he felt like walking around for a bit before he goes to work. Kyuzo looked up and saw Kirin and he smiled but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 1:33 pm

Kirin heard foot steps' ''huh?'' And he turns and tilts his head in the direction of Kyuzo.
He hadn't seen Kyuzo for awhile, the guy proberly had been doing alot of stuff, unlike Kirin who has been lazing around enjoying 'freedom' Sleeping in, swimming, jogging, more sleeping and eatting.
''Hello Kyuzo-san!'' He grins his childish like grin at the other one.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 1:38 pm

Kyuzo chuckled with his eyes closed to Kirin's outburst. "Konnichiwa, Kirin-san. I'm glad to see you happy." Walking over, he didn't care if his kimono was lose on him especially around his chest for it showed a bit of his chest but he didn't care. Kyuzo liked his clothes being lose on him, he looked to his shoes which were sandal like traditional japanese shoes. His eyes were softer in color, his aura very gentle.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 1:43 pm

''huh?'' He tilts his head more. ''It's just nice here. Simple but outstanding.'' His grin turns into a carefree smile. ''and you Kyuzo-san you seem relaxed today too.'' Kirin still spoke from his sitting position on the railings.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 1:46 pm

Kyuzo smiled as he nodded answering his question without actually saying words. Leaning against the railing next to Kirin he looked to him with a very kind expression, his gray eyes were softer in color making them seem like light gray than normal gray. "How are you, Kirin-san?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 2:20 pm

Kirin watched Kyuzo. ''Huh?'' He noted the eye color had changed. ''I'm fine, I actually just woke up and hour ago.'' To say it was the afternoon, now too. He slept in.. again. He laughs slightly and looked ahead again to the wind blowing the tree with a gentle sway.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 2:23 pm

Kyuzo blinked once and he smirked. "Kirin-san, if you don't have anything to do why not work at my Kendo Bar?" Kyuzo was being nice after all he felt kind of bad that Kirin only slept all day, it of course was a friendly offer and he closed his eyes showing a white grin but it was rather shy.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 2:30 pm

Kirin literally paled at the word 'work'. He thought he did enough of that in his past.. He knew he hadn't worked, since... 12 years ago? Or was it just 10 years ago? How long has he been freed? ''13 years.'' He blurted out his answer to his mind.. His eyes widden slightly. ''Opps... Ignore what I just said, please.'' '13 years it doesn't feel that long.'
''What does your job involve apart from serving a pint or two?'' Kirin asked curiosily
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 2:33 pm

Kyuzo looked to Kirin and he smirked as he looked to his friend. "Well, in the mornings Kendo starts and you can teach people who come in how do Kendo. Night time, is when the bar is open and all you have to do is serve drinks and food and make everyone feel good. Games are also there and sometimes when no one comes I play pool table. It is up to you if you are interested." Kyuzo looked to the sky with a gentle expression.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 2:37 pm

Kirin rose an eyebrow then quotes Kyuzo's words '' 'make everyone feel good' I hope you not taking advantage of my past Kyuzo?'' He kinda said it in a joking way. ''And that was basicly two jobs Kyuzo.'' he teased slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 2:40 pm

Kyuzo smirked of course to what Kirin said. "Two jobs but it is one building and the jobs are just a job. Besides, you can choose which section you would want. Morning or Night." Kyuzo looked to Kirin trying to tell him that he would do such a thing, meaning he would exhaust him.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 2:45 pm

''Night.'' He instantly said. First of all Kirin doesn't like violence anymore and his patients is too long lasting now for him to get angry. ''Thats if your offering me the job still Kyuzo?'' He asked sitting slightly more up right then slouching on the railings.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 2:48 pm

Kyuzo smiled a little bit. "Of course, Kirin-san. That is if you still are interested about the Night time job." Looking to him his facial features were gentle as well as they were soft.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 2:53 pm

''Yeah I'm interested..'' He stared at Kyuzo. ''But you seem different, what happened to the Mr.Cold? Did he evaporate into the air cause of the sun?'' He asked curiously about his new attitude almost a softer approach to him?
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 2:56 pm

Kyuzo smirked a little to what he said. "I'll give you sometime to think about it the job, you may have something else in mind?. Different, Mr. Cold? Hm..." He looked down a bit shyly as he kept his smirk on his face for well he felt a little happier and his heart faintly began to beat.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 3:09 pm

''Well I could call you Mr Sunshine, but that kinda sounds like an insult.'' He chuckles, looking up into the sky while leaning back on the railings. his hair which in a low pony tail hung in the air too as he looked up to the sun. ''Besides if i did call you that you got a tough competition to beat with the sun.'' He grins childish like.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 3:10 pm

Kyuzo softly patted Kirin hand as he said softly. "Call me what you wish, Kirin-san." He looked to the floor still leaning against the railing and he had stopped patting Kirin's hand and began to think a little silently to himself.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 3:15 pm

Kirin eyes blinked away from the sun. ''So why is Kyuzo-kun, hasn't answered where Mr cold Gone? Hmm?'' He sits up forward. looking at Kyuzo, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 3:20 pm

Kyuzo looked to Kirin in a side look and he smiled a little. "He is gone for a while, besides I am happy to know that I'm not disliked by my special someone." He blushed faintly over his nose but coughed in his hand which was a fist which made some of his blushing fade.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 3:35 pm

''Special someone?''He kinda questioned dumbly. He noted the blush too, I'm he was defanitly curious about whats running through the other eternals head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

minami-machi Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

minami-machi
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next