Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
minami-machi - Page 11 I_vote_lcap100%minami-machi - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
minami-machi - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%minami-machi - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
minami-machi - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%minami-machi - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
minami-machi - Page 11 I_vote_lcapminami-machi - Page 11 I_voting_barminami-machi - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
minami-machi - Page 11 I_vote_lcapminami-machi - Page 11 I_voting_barminami-machi - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

minami-machi

Go down 
+6
Mori Akuto
Evan Greer
Kyuzo Mamoru
Susanoo
Chase
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Evan Greer
Scout

minami-machi - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 5:25 pm

Evan blinked quite fast to the sound of another voice and she couldn't help but smile big and nod to her new jogging friend. "Hey yourself! Going somewhere?" As she continued to jog she made sure to look ahead of herself and then look back to her new friend with a very big smile on. Evan had slight sweat running down from her cheeks from all the jogging she had done early this morning, she had to admit it was a grand workout.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2014, 8:51 pm

In silence the human woman slowly walked down the streets, her scent was hidden as a phoenix, but anyone who had met her before and knew she was a human would realize it. The Human's Leader had been away for a bit, but now she had returned and it was actually from the train station that she was leaving from now. A solemn expression met the ground as Viola silently stared at it. Her appearance had changed a bit since she had been gone, her hair being back to its natural white, but that was it other than her expression.

A phone rang, and with slight hesitation she lifted her head and flipped it open to answer it, her face growing more grave and almost strained as she spoke, "Hello, this is Viola." The woman wasn't even sure why she introduced herself, she had already known who it was, and they certainly knew who she was. "Yes? ...I...I understand. Yes...." There were no enthusiastic responses to the other on the line, who happened to be the one that gave her orders. With a frown and a slight bite of the lip she responded once more with an "I understand." She flipped the phone closed immediately after that. Today wasn't a good day for her. It marked a special day that she was unable to celebrate. It was her daughter's birthday today, but her daughter was no longer with this world, and that left the human leader in a sour mood.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2014, 9:01 pm

A simple day like any other day for all days were the same they were just under a different name which really didn't solve anything as far as he is concerned. People worry about days more than they worry about themselves. Kyuzo was merely walking along with his hands at his sides while the rest of his apearance was anything but white. A soft noise was all that was being made by Kyuzo who wore simply slip on shoes that were as white as snow. Kyuzo's eyes were focused ahead much like his expression which remained rather un-pleased about something. Normally, he would be out and about in his bar while working his fingers till they bled. The air was slightly different from the one from yesterday. As he walked along did he stop and looked down when his phone went off with another one of those updates or was it even a update. Kyuzo's phone was in his pants pocket when he had checked it and as he stood there looking over his phone did he push a button.

The button opened the main page to his phone as he looked through it rather dully, as he looked over it did he blink and looked up the page that had opened. The page was a shop which was selling all kinds of toys for children and he went silent with his eyes glued to the screen. Kyuzo's mind was racing some at these images and it seemed to bring on a headache.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2014, 9:11 pm

It was all too clear that Viola wasn't paying attention, but it wasn't that big of a deal since no one was out on the street...Quickly she came to a halt, nearly walking into someone...anyway? The human had been staring at her closed phone, and that's what allowed her to get so close to crashing into someone, and noting that she immediately put it away in her pocket, scowling some as she stepped back and looked upwards to see who the man was. "Kyuzo..." Her voice was soft, nearly a sigh as she spoke out again. "I apologize. I wasn't paying attention. It won't happen again." Seeing the leader of the opposite side reminded her of the call she had just finished. The man who gave her orders was pushing her to start cracking down on the races more, but really how much could one person do? Besides...She wasn't in the mood for it, and she had questions once more.

There was an utter lack of fire that Viola had possessed the last time she had run into this man, and while she had been rather expressionless until they had fought then, there was a difference now. Viola was not looking for a fight, not even a "friendly" one, as she had referred to the one between herself and Kyuzo last time, which was rather characteristically odd for her.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2014, 9:20 pm

Kyuzo's eyes never left his screen as he continued to look at his phone and even though he was to busy looking at it did he finally glance back to the Human's leader. "Shazai no nai... {No apologies...}" after he said this did he merely clicked his tongue and squeezed his phone so hard did his hands go even more white. Shaking his head and throwing his phone to the side rather rudely did he look to his phone. Images of toys, things someone would like, gifts, presents for siblings, anything in that nature made him rather hateful and it probably was due to his sister not living anymore. Life was but a game to him and he could still say that it was still just a pointless game. Kyuzo closed his eyes as he slowly approached his phone and picked it up rather silently.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2014, 9:29 pm

With a slight nod Viola went to move around Kyuzo and continue about her way, but something made her stop as she started to walk past this man, leaving her standing at his side but facing the opposite way. It almost reminded her of their first meeting, and after a moment of silence she slowly lifted her head and turned it to glance at the man with a blue gaze. "Are you having problems again?" His body language was strange, and told her that he likely was, but the question was more her wondering if he would open up to her in the slightest like the last time. Before she'd "helped" him with a spar, it had seemed to lighten his mood, but this time a fight was the farthest thing from her mind. It must have been a strange sight for those that knew her. Seeing her not jump for a chance to take on the races' leader.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2014, 9:35 pm

Kyuzo slowly fixed his posture before looking at his phone which now had a broken screen. "Viola..." his voice sounded rough as he closed his eyes tightly and placed his right hand up and to his white locks of hair which he gripped his head very hard. This buzzing was at its worse now and as it buzzed did he go silent with a long pause. "..problems are the least of my worries." Kyuzo lost himself the other day at his bar and when he had fought with Viola did it ease his emotions but now it was like his emotions were raging out of control. Sweat, increase in breath, the constant flow of images and ideas, and the large unmatchable pain that can not be put out. Kyuzo allowed this to happen and now he couldn't take it anymore as he roughly pulled his hair with his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2014, 9:41 pm

Viola's eyebrows pulled together tightly as she watched this man. "Jesus..." Carefully she stepped towards Kyuzo and reached her hand out to touch his forehead, feeling for his temperature. "Kyuzo...Are you sick? You look like you're burning up." The human shook her head slightly and spoke out to the leader of the Races, "You might not be having problems like before, but there's clearly something wrong." There was still a lack of emotion, but a bit of concern showed through her words. The man who had practically been yelling at her on the other end of the phone would be freaking out if he knew what was going on this very moment, but she didn't really care. Orders...That's what she had been following the entire time she was here, but at least for today...She was too tired to follow.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2014, 9:50 pm

Kyuzo didn't move from the touch and the words that Viola was speaking were actually nothing but sounds as he flinched did the buzzing finally stop and then nothing was left for it was like everything went blank. Letting go of his hair did he look to the side with his golden hues void of any bright color but normal dull yellow. This was the first time that he had stopped resisting the buzzing in his head and he merely sat down on the floor with his eyes covered by both hands now. Kyuzo shook violently as he was letting small laughs escape from his head. "Nothing is wrong...everything is just fine, Viola-chan..." the phone he had broken was on the floor much like himself which looked to be strangely broken. Kyuzo finally looked to Viola and he smiled rather dully. "Finally that curse of a sound buzzing has stopped!"
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2014, 9:54 pm

Buzzing? There definitely was something wrong, but it wasn't strange to her that Kyuzo didn't want to share. Technically they were enemies after all. "Well...That's good, because nothing, not even a sickness, gets to kill you but me, alright?" She gave the slightest wink to show a hint of playfulness. Slowly Viola pulled her hand back away from Kyuzo and stepped back as she crossed her arms over her chest and sighed slightly, "Perhaps it's just the day, then. Doesn't seem to be a particularly good day for anyone. I mean...The streets are practically empty." Her gaze passed over the area slowly as she looked around for any other people. None...She supposed that was particularly good for herself.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2014, 10:01 pm

Kyuzo merely stood back up and glanced to Viola who was checking around for more people and he simply closed his eyes and smirked. Indeed, he heard the words from Viola about killing him and he walked a good ways away from Viola before looking down a alleyway silently. Though, his head was not buzzing anymore he had to admit it felt lighter and easier to breath. Kyuzo glanced back to Viola before going down a alleyway silently with his eyes slowly changing color much like his hair. It was done, all that time, all that work, all that planning, and now it was time to put it in motion.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2014, 10:06 pm

It wasn't that Viola had been looking around to make sure no one was there so that she could jump Kyuzo, it was more so that she knew someone wouldn't be reporting her to her boss. The woman might not care about following orders right now, but there was no way that she wanted a dishonorable discharge. Her gaze quickly flicked back towards Kyuzo, noticing that he was moving away now, but what she noticed more was where he was moving towards. The glance that he gave her almost made her wonder if he was looking for her to follow him, and her eyes fell upon the alleyway once more. It probably wasn't the best idea to go down there with that man since they were technically enemies, but today was a special day, and if it so happened to be a trap...Then she'd be giving her baby girl a birthday present after all. With a slight sigh she followed after Kyuzo.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2014, 10:11 pm

Kyuzo's hair of dyed white changed black much like his natural color, the eyes slowly changed to a dusk color of blue and when Viola came up to follow him did he narrow his eyes sharply. The clothes of white changed to a different type and style of clothes and he turned to her fully with a serious look on his face. Everything was clear now and he was going to take this chance to put up his fists and take on a pose for fighting."Rather, I should be the one apologizing." Kyuzo stood firm and as he glared. "I do not know what you will do but I plan to do something about our situation."
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2014, 10:17 pm

"Please..." Viola mumbled slightly as she lifted her hands up in a defensive way after removing her phone from her pocket and tossing it to the ground at Kyuzo's feet. "Do us both a favor. I think this whole thing is bullshit, and I'm...Well I'm tired. I'm not even that old, and here I am...Worn out. Humans are so full of crap...Always talking about how racism is bad, but isn't this really just the same thing as the difference in skin?" The woman had no weapons on her, and her machine was far away at this point, and she cracked the slightest smile. "Go ahead, do something about our situation. Kill me or whatever. I can finally give my daughter a birthday present. Though I do ask something of you. Amber Valentine. Make sure she knows I'm gone if you do kill me." There was no expression on Viola's face now. Amber was an eternal, and Viola was human...That meant that Amber would have to watch as Viola grew old and died, at least this way she wouldn't have to see her all covered in wrinkles.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2014, 10:29 pm

Kyuzo sharply looked at Viola before lowering his hands and frowning at her. "Anata ga hontōni shinu koto o shitaidesu ka? {Do you really want to die?}" a simple question was asked in his normal tongue of Japanese and as he stared at her did he approach her. "Amber Valentine?" Kyuzo blankly said this before eyeing Viola again. So she wanted her life to come to a end even when it was nothing but a mere silly sport. Oftenly, life was a gift and some people believe it to be so. "Watashi wa mushiro anata o rokku shitai. {I'd rather lock you up.}" was there a reason for him saying that. Perhaps, his mind finally reached its limit due to Viola speaking of death so easily.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2014, 10:38 pm

"My daughter, and my husband...They're already gone. Why shouldn't I just go join them?" The human stood perfectly still even as Kyuzo approached, blinking her eyes for a moment. "Yes. She's an eternal, and the person that I have made a connection with on this planet, I'd even say that I love her. I tell her that without a second thought, anyway. I'd end up leaving her behind if I were to die, but I will be at some point in my life anyway. It's better when I'm free of wrinkles and still remember her, right?" There was a somewhat dry laugh that came from Viola then, and slowly she moved her hands so that they were held in a way that they could be cuffed or restrained in someway. "Feel free, I won't fight you. You see, it's my daughter's birthday today, and I'm in no mood to fight."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2014, 10:48 pm

Kyuzo frowned and he looked down silently. "My sister isn't alive either..." closing his dusk colored eyes did he look at her hands and then to her face. Viola spoke of the people she had lost and even though they were not here he could tell that she loved them very much while as he loved his sister very much. Kyuzo hated the people who used him and even more so to keep them apart due to there different races. Though, he was a small boy he still can recall everything as if it were yesterday. Kyuzo went quiet as he looked at her hands for a moment longer. "Though, we are different we still...feel." Kyuzo's face changed to one of complete surprise and he placed his hand up to cover his left side of his face.

For so long he had lost himself and now that his head stopped buzzing was it all clear to him now, though he still felt that life was a game he can now say that it was going to be alright. Kyuzo closed his eyes as the feeling of being lonely came down over his being at once. "No, I won't do anything to you and nor will I kill you but I will help you. If you love Amber then why throw everything away? Join the races and be with Amber forever." Kyuzo allowed his face to show complete acceptance. The art of turning one into a eternal may help Viola.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2014, 11:05 pm

This just proved to Viola more that humans and races were really the same. It didn't really matter though. Soon Viola would be back to the way that she had been, cold, ruthless, and only finding enjoyment out of fighting and Amber. This was simply a weak moment for her, one that would pass. With a long sigh she dropped her hands back to her side. How silly of this man.

"You're a fool, Kyuzo. This is likely your last chance to take me in without much of a fight." The human shook her head slightly, but then paused in thought over this man's words. "Amber loves me for me, a human being so full of flaws that she can act hatefully towards others simply because she's given the orders to. She told me that she would stay by my side, even as I grew old and likely forgot who she was, and she'll be by my side until I die. I'm torn in two directions, I don't want to leave her, but I still want the chance to see my family once more. Besides...It'd be too much for everyone to have both of us on the same side."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 10:20 am

Kyuzo scowled and it was probably cause he could not fully understand what she meant or maybe it was deeper than that with him and only himself. Plans and constant ideas seemed to be easy for him but now putting it into motion was a lot harder than he had thought since well he figured a fight would happen. Viola did not want to fight and he could see it by the way she moved and talk and so he narrowed his eyes with his face showing every sign of annoyance. Kyuzo wanted to give her something a little bit of something to help her but she declined it. Due to him thinking straight it only seemed to bother him. "Very well..." Kyuzo simply reached behind himself to pull out a black pistol with water inside it. Due to his element was it easier to use water and make it a perfect weapon. Kyuzo simply shifted a part on the gun making it click. "I'll do as you speak of me, and I'm sorry it has to come to this. I really wanted to help you even if it were small..."
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 11:37 am

Slowly Viola lifted her hands up, almost as one would do when a gun was pointed at them by the law enforcement. Her eyes fell shut shortly after that, and it seemed as if she was in thought, and only a moment later, her lips cracked into a smile as she let out a light laugh. "Small...?" Her eyes opened up as she spoke the next part, "Asking someone to leave behind their life as a human for an eternal one isn't small in the least. You know...Some Eternals consider their life a curse." She fell silent for a moment, her eyes moving to the phone that she had tossed to Kyuzo's feet earlier before looking up to him. "So, what will it be? Are you taking me in to lock me up? ...Or do you plan to kill me? If you plan to kill me...You should know that the higher ups will just replace me, and it'll be with someone who will be more ruthless than myself. Someone who won't care what the guards do with prisoners." The human leader gave the opposite a pointed look.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 1:15 pm

Kyuzo's face changed to one of complete restlessness as he held the pistol and stared at Viola. These words were true for those blasted humans would just replace her if he were to kill her. So many problems were staring him down like a never ending flaw. Kyuzo squeezed his gun before saying a none to nice word with his eyes closed. "Kore wa naze watashi ni okorun!?!" {Why does this happen to me!?!} Kyuzo sounded bitter and all these plans and time were just to end it all and kill the human's leader. After saying this did he roughly grab her arm and snapped on a strange looking cuff to keep her wrists together.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 1:22 pm

Viola watched Kyuzo calmly, wondering what exactly he would do with that gun. It left her pondering that question that constantly bugged her. We cry when we are born...What about when we die? It almost seemed that she was going to find that answer out. Would she shed a tear if Kyuzo were to pull the trigger. Another soft chuckle came from her lips as she felt the cuff slap onto her wrist. "For a moment there...I thought you were actually going to shoot me. It seems this is in your best interest though, am I right?" Viola wasn't nearly as hard on the races as her higher ups intended her to be, so keeping her alive was probably a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 1:29 pm

Kyuzo closed his eyes as he put his pistol up and he took a hold of Viola's arms and begun pushing her in a direction that was not very much known. Going somewhere to keep her locked up was the last thing he wanted to do but it was the only thing to do in this situation. Kyuzo was quiet as he pushed Viola along with his eyes looking ahead and as he walked did he look down to the floor and closed his eyes tightly. This was probably going to backfire on him and when it does should he do the one thing that would keep his honor by ending his own life. Kyuzo's eyes snapped wide open and he shook that thought away. There was no way in hell he would take his own life and leave Mori alone, rather he wanted to be with Mori for as long as he could living and breathing.

The first time they met, the time they spent together, everything that was meaningful in his life was all thanks to that little neko. Kyuzo was at his lowest point and Mori was there to give him some kind of comfort. Hearing Mori lose a person he loved made his heart shrink tightly into a dull void. Kyuzo adored Mori, he needed him to keep himself alive and well, without Mori chances are he would die. A death which was horrible and slow and all but to painful. These thoughts flooded his head and finally aware of his feelings and emotions now did he harshly wipe his tears away making his face some what red with frustration.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 1:38 pm

Viola stumbled some, unaware that Kyuzo had planned to move her so suddenly. Something that had been okay just moments before now felt...Wrong. This was a blow to her ego all of a sudden, and she felt ashamed. Caught by the enemy, and without even putting up a fight. What kind of soldier was she? A long, deep sigh came from the human as she hung her head in her shame, and watched her feet as she walked. How humiliating...Pitiful, worthless...words like this began to pass through her mind as rapidly as possible, causing her eyes to close and her face to grow solemn once more. Had she really given up on life so much that she could be taken prisoner?

A moment later though, and she mumbled two words to herself, "Amber Valentine." Just that name was able to bring a sense of worthiness back to herself, and slowly she lifted her head up once more, holding it high as she took a deep breath and bucked up. Now she looked like the leader that she should, a captured one, but a leader none-the-less. Amber liked her because she was strong, and rather rough, and so now was time to be that person. Viola continued along with her head held high.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 1:47 pm

Kyuzo went back to being himself slowly as he thought of a place that would be good for Viola since she was the enemy. Though, she was caught didn't change the fact that she was dangerous due to them fighting before and how much damage he had done. There was a dull pain in his chest though for he was certain his sister wouldn't want him to be this way and he was convinced that Mori liked him very much but with him doing this to a person. That was enough to make Kyuzo scowl some to his own thoughts. Viola said something and he glanced up to see her walking straight with her head held high and this caused his eyes to lower some.

Who was really the bad guy here. Kyuzo surely didn't know anymore or maybe his heart was slowly coming back after the time it went into slumber from feeling. The world crashed on him which caused him to be that way and now he was aware of everything did he look to the side and then stopped walking. This was wrong to him. Kyuzo let go of Viola's arms and he cursed some before saying. "What am I doing?" looking to Viola did he scowl before taking her arm and looking her straight in the face. "What are you doing! Is this really how you want this to end! No fighting! What kind of fool do you take me for! So it is I who is the bad guy!"
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2014, 1:59 pm

As Viola felt her arms free up she blinked and looked towards the cuffed hands before looking up once more to see Kyuzo, his words actually causing her to flinch slightly. "Heh. Aren't you supposed to give the pep talks to your own soldiers, not the leader of the opposite side?" She shifted slightly so that she faced the eternal male entirely. "You went into the alleyway, I followed, it was a trap. You had the gun, I had nothing. Sounds to me like you caught me fair and square. Just because I'm captured doesn't mean I'm done fighting." Viola was silent a moment before speaking up once more, "I think the real question is...What kind of fool do you take me for? Like I'd let you catch me and then just sit and wallow. It'd be interesting to see what you would do with me, right? I'd love to see you try to make me talk." The human shrugged her shoulders slightly.

A blue gaze met Kyuzo's intensely for a moment. "We're both the bad guy. You're a hero, fighting for your people, and I'm the enemy of your people. The villain who tortures and experiments on them. I'm a hero, fighting for my people, and you're the enemy of mine. The big scary creatures that lurk in the dark and are unknown. Of course one of us is worse, and I think we both know that's me. I won't deny it, but the other question is...Which of us is the bigger hero? Who's willing to do more for the good of their own people...Who can follow orders better? Back down now, and I guess we'll know that's me as well." A slight frown crossed her features. "I wasn't going to fight since it's my daughter's birthday, but if it makes you feel better about your actions..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

minami-machi
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next