Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
minami-machi - Page 10 I_vote_lcap100%minami-machi - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
minami-machi - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%minami-machi - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
minami-machi - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%minami-machi - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
minami-machi - Page 10 I_vote_lcapminami-machi - Page 10 I_voting_barminami-machi - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
minami-machi - Page 10 I_vote_lcapminami-machi - Page 10 I_voting_barminami-machi - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

minami-machi

Go down 
+6
Mori Akuto
Evan Greer
Kyuzo Mamoru
Susanoo
Chase
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

minami-machi - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 11:20 pm

She took Kyuzo by the shoulder and embraced him like she once did as if she were Sunshine once more. Whispering in what seemed like a lullaby, she spoke her words. "I'm so sorry." She knew any moment now, she would be pushed back, so she waited for it to happen. She knew he would reject her, she didn't blame him.

As she let go of the embrace, Cordelia sat down and lowered her head to the ground. She couldn't look at him, not with what had just happened. Who would slap someone out of random, yet her instincts were to blame. As Cordelia was about to speak, to tell her story, Kyuzo had spoken first. She listened to him, yet she didn't bother to look him in the eyes. Then suddenly as if all things were going to break down, she felt a lightness in her heart, she had heard him say her former name. It had been months since she was called that, yet even if he only meant it as a question, she couldn't help but feel that lightness in her heart. After he had spoken, she brought herself to look at him, and with her sapphire eyes, she pushed those tears aside. She nodded her head, her throat feeling numb and speaking was a bit hard for her to do at that moment.

Then Cordelia wrapped her arms around herself as if embracing her own, darting her eyes down to the pavement, she felt ill. Ill because of all the sudden outburst, ill of keeping the truth, but now it was out, and the thoughts filtered in. How would Kyuzo react, would he hate her...that was all she could take from her thoughts as it rambled inside her head.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 11:29 pm

Kyuzo opened his eyes at the right time cause he noticed that she nodded and that made him sigh silently to himself and then everything felt alright. His heart that was once rapidly beating wasn't beating anymore not as much as it did being a normal heart beat. Kyuzo looked to her for sometime which didn't last as he said right after blinking. "Well we got that all cleared up and I am happy that we go it cleared. Though I am guessing you didn't mean to smack me which is fine to, we both have been through alot from what I see. I understand everything and that makes me feel at ease." Kyuzo was speaking the truth, he felt better and he was glad to know that Sunshine was alright and well especially seeing her now and in a different look was a shock but he was happy none the less. He wanted her to know and that he spoke the truth that he was glad to see her fine and well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 11:41 pm

Then Cordelia wrapped her arms around herself as if embracing her own, darting her eyes down to the pavement, she felt ill. Ill because of all the sudden outburst, ill of keeping the truth, but now it was out, and the thoughts filtered in. How would Kyuzo react, would he hate her...that was all she could take from her thoughts as it rambled inside her head.

Kyuzo spoke once more causing her to look up, yet her arms were still around her. She realized now that all he needed to hear was actually the truth all along and as he said what he had to say, her heartbeat became steady once more. Then she felt the ache again, but this time, the ache in her heart that told her she was wrong all along, but was she really. As she looked to Kyzuo she opened her mouth to speak. "Sorry for all the trouble I've caused, you must despise me." Her eyes darted off past him, she didn't want to look in his eyes as she asked the question. Placing her heels back on her feet and as she steadily lifted herself up, she rubbed her right arm. She was lost now.

Lost because she didn't know what to think about anymore, and lost because she felt like she no longer had a place in this place she called home, let alone, she doubted she had a place inside Kyuzo. These thoughts suddenly made her mute as she stared at the stop light changing from red to green. She felt like she had just broken. Her heart seemed empty, as if feeling like there was nothing for her here anymore. Maybe she was better off staying where she had gone to, maybe that was her place after all.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 11:49 pm

Kyuzo noticed that she wasn't looking completely at him and that hurt him a bit. "I do not hate you or anything in that category. If anything you have become such a strong women from the last time I saw you. It makes me proud." Which indeed he was, Kyuzo was happy that she was able to do things on her own without being hated by others much like how much they had been through. Kyuzo though did feel himself become heavy this was a new kind of pain, he stayed with Sunshine for he felt like he needed to stay with her but hearing himself say she has gotten stronger made him feel sort of bad maybe even lost. Weird ways of thinking can do that to a man, Kyuzo guessed deep down that she didn't want to be with him now for she had gotten stronger and was able and he feared he may slow her down. Strange, when he thought about it she became stronger and yet he became weaker. That wasn't a all that bad especially in his eyes, he didn't think it as bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 12:12 am

Lost because she didn't know what to think about anymore, and lost because she felt like she no longer had a place in this place she called home, let alone, she doubted she had a place inside Kyuzo. These thoughts suddenly made her mute as she stared at the stop light changing from red to green. She felt like she had just broken. Her heart seemed empty, as if feeling like there was nothing for her here anymore. Maybe she was better off staying where she had gone to, maybe that was her place after all.

She managed to look at him, searching his eyes for any sign that he still loved her, but she couldn't find what she was looking for, maybe he had forgotten about her completely after all. With this, she felt her heart heavy and gloom, she felt like she was breaking up with someone, but really she felt like she had lost all connections to the man she loved, the man who was standing right in front of her. Hearing him say the words about her being strong and how proud he was, she didn't know what to say. She should at least say thank you. "Thank you, I appreciate what you have to say." She wondered this really was the right thing to do. Then as he finished speaking, it hit her. The reason why Kyuzo was with her was because he wanted to protect her, and now that she was strong, she realized he may not want to be with her anymore.

On the verge of tears, Cordelia suck in some air and collected herself, she smiled uneasily, yet she had to tell him what she felt. Where would she begin though, but she decided to just speak and let the words flow. "I don't know how you feel about me anymore, I feel like I've lost you. Do you even still love me? I know I'm not weak anymore, but was our relationship only because you wanted to protect me, that I was weak and needed someone there? Kyuzo, how do you really feel about me now? If you no longer have the feelings you once had, please just say it. Tell me everything. I'm hurting already, so if you say the worst, then I will leave you be. There's possibly already someone there who could fill that hole where I once was. I don't want to keep you holding on to me if you don't need me there anymore...I just need to know..." Cordelia said as she pushed the tears back, her heart beating fast once more.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 12:30 am

Kyuzo closed his eyes and his body shook. "Where do I start?" Sort of smiling, Kyuzo looked to the floor and then to his lap since he was still sitting on his knees which felt as heavy as bricks at the moment. Kyuzo noticed everything, she was hurting and that it was his fault that she was hurting. Being with her was something he felt obligated to do for her, she was weak and all that he wanted was to keep that happy go lucky smile on her face but now she was strong and had come a long way to actually show him that she could stand on her own two feet. Kyuzo loved her but something deep down told him that she would be better off without him which was the negative thoughts he had come to harbor. "Sunshine-chan, I apologize for using this name if you do not like but. You are a gifted women, you have talent and you had a whole lot of it when we first met. You became strong all on your own and I thought that you needed protection but I was wrong. You never needed it, you were fine on your own. My real feelings for you is for you to be happy. I don't want to hold you back from anything and or anyone. I am happy to see you again but something tells me you are better off without me. I lost my little sister which was something that made me realize something. I am weak, I know that everyone isn't perfect but that is just it I am weak and it is a good thing for that makes it easier on me to let the one most important to me which of course is you go. I don't want you to think that I don't love you or that I don't care cause I do a lot but I think it best that you go on and become even stronger." Kyuzo meant every word, he knew that he had problems. Smoking was one and depression was the other one. Sunshine needed to let go of a man with many problems and be happy and live her life freely without a man like him holding her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 8:49 am

"I don't know how you feel about me anymore, I feel like I've lost you. Do you even still love me? I know I'm not weak anymore, but was our relationship only because you wanted to protect me, that I was weak and needed someone there? Kyuzo, how do you really feel about me now? If you no longer have the feelings you once had, please just say it. Tell me everything. I'm hurting already, so if you say the worst, then I will leave you be. There's possibly already someone there who could fill that hole where I once was. I don't want to keep you holding on to me if you don't need me there anymore...I just need to know..." Cordelia said as she pushed the tears back, her heart beating fast once more.

There it was, the truth was finally let out. All the things she'd hoped longed to hear, but the truth was, she wasn't ready to let go. She needed him more even if she wasn't weak. Cordelia had stayed loyal, she had rejected many men who she had crossed during her leave, and she even rejected a man who offered her his whole company for her to take. All she wanted to be with was the man who stood before her. Truthfully, she needed him more than anything, but what he had said was what he thought was best for her. So she spoke once more. "Thank you, but let me say a few more things. It doesn't matter if I'm stronger now than I was back then, but I still need you, I need you more than anything in this world....I wish you would see that. What if I tell you I can't let you go, not now, I just found you. You're the reason I'm back. I couldn’t spend any more days in my penthouse all alone, I needed someone, I needed you. Material things that I was surrounded by were useless, all the money I accumulated over the past months they were nothing. If you let me go now, then where is my place? This environment isn’t the same as the city, and having you means I can be me. But if your decision is made, then I will not stand in your way. I’ve loved you from the start, and I’ll always will. So with that being said, should I stay or should I go?”

Cordelia was out of breath now and she felt as if she could just collapse there. And if the words that would come out of his mouth were not what she wanted to hear, then she would be better off returning back to where she came from and never coming back here again. Her life here was all for him, but if he thought that it was best for him to let her go, then Cordelia would have no other way than just leave this part of her behind. For as long as she could remember, this was what she had done, she thought she was over it, but she guessed wrong. Cordelia may have changed and her presence seemed rather greater, but in all truthfulness, she was still the same in the inside.

Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 9:19 pm

Kyuzo's expression was a shocked one and he closed his eyes for only a second before looking to Sunshine, it was obvious that he was so use to calling her Sunshine but if she wanted to be called Cordelia then all that she needed to do was tell him and then he would come to change it and say her name whatever she wanted it to be called. He would say it. "All I can say is that I am shocked really I am, you loved me that much to come back here and be with me. I don't know what to say, really I don't." Kyuzo closed his eyes again and his head went down making his faintly long bangs to hide the upper part of his face. Silently he remained that way for sometime and he honestly was stunned that his tongue was stiff for the time being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 9:36 pm

Her life here was all for him, but if he thought that it was best for him to let her go, then Cordelia would have no other way than just leave this part of her behind. For as long as she could remember, this was what she had done, she thought she was over it, but she guessed wrong. Cordelia may have changed and her presence seemed rather greater, but in all truthfulness, she was still the same in the inside.

Heavily she sighed, she didn't want to keep this up any longer, her head was beginning to ache. Cordelia looked at him, her eyes sincere as it has and had always been. She was an adult and she hadn't been acting that way since she saw Kyuzo, so she needed to get her composure straightened. She bit her tongue and closed her eyes, as she opened them back up, she stared deeply into his eyes. "I have missed you, I really have. I wanna be with you, but it seems like you've made your choice. We're both adults here, we know better than this, so I suppose this is goodbye?" She said, her voice aching with ever word, she couldn't believe it, but it was the truth. Apparently Kyuzo didn't need her anymore. It broke her heart, but she had to respect his decision. "I've enjoyed every moment being with you, I wish you still needed me, I wish I could change your mind, but most of all I wish you still loved me like before, but its easier said than done. Thank you for everything." She said as she bowed, letting her cotton candy pink hair fall from her shoulders. Keeping the tears from falling from her eyes, she let her heart ache in pain,. There was no use for convincing, she believed it was done. She was hurting, but she had to let go, she couldn't keep him from what he really needed.

"Merci, merci, merci." {Thank you, thank you, thank you.} She repeated in more like a chant. Her position still bowed, she couldn't get herself to face him, as she was saying goodbye to the only man whom she had ever really loved.

{Awww, this is sad, shame on you. -shakes head- Shame shame, my friend even made me a signature, she was going to give me the couple version, but then she made me this one too. So yea, ^^"}
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 7:06 pm

Kyuzo glanced up hearing Sunshine's words and his eyes closed as a few tears formed and managed to squeeze through his eye lids. "Gomenosai Sunshine-chan, I have also enjoyed your company and when I met you it was actually a thing of very large importance. You were lonely when you met me first and I to was lonely as well as suffering for Raven-chan would of been better off without me. The same goes for you as well, you have much more things to do and live for while I am still living but it is hard for me to actually try my hardest now. I honestly think my depression is causing more harm to me then I realize. I wish the best for you, I hope everything goes well." Kyuzo bit the inside of his lip hard and forced himself up and then he placed his hands in his pant pockets as well as putting his sunglasses on trying to hide the pain in his eyes. Everything was his fault or that is what he thought. Rinkage, his little sister was the joy of his life but he also loved his father as well including his mother and deep down he actually had that feeling that his father could of been jealous of the fact that he wanted to be with his sister and mother more than him.

It was a thought that he had for a while and ever since he was a kid his childhood teacher as well as his friend said that sometimes these things happen. Kyuzo didn't want things like this to happen. Losing his sister, his father, and his mother was something but losing his heart to his depression and hurting those that were dearest to him hurt far worse than anything else. "Back when we were together did I think I could help you and in all honesty you have become so much more stronger and that made me happy. Deep down however you began thinking and such that I actually thought that I was doing more harm then good being with you. I want you to reach your goals and actually become someone. It may take longer for me to reach my goals since it is obvious I still need work." Kyuzo checked his cell again and come to notice that he got a message back but he wouldn't read it as he bowed. Life was hard and the adult knew that but it was even more hard when he had these problems deep down inside. This is actually not the first time he had felt so low to the ground before for this is like the third time that this has happened to him. Either it was his choice that went wrong or something that his family refused to tell him long ago and he trusted them. Were they even aware that he was more sensitive back then, that in itself made him guess so many times but decided to not think about it again. Kyuzo took a step back and with a deep breath did he nod one last time before walking off with his head low with tears trickling from behind his sunglasses. Kyuzo left and it was obvious that he was hurting far worse than he had ever felt before.

(Saddness is it not just a horrible thing to have? Oh nice. lol.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 8:52 pm

She felt like she had just broken. Her heart seemed empty, as if feeling like there was nothing for her here anymore. Maybe she was better off staying where she had gone to, maybe that was her place after all.

Cordelia forced herself to look up at Kyuzo as he spoke. He was right, she had grown stronger, she had made herself into something she had never thought she could. Living her life, she had done it all, but this this was the hardest part. Saying goodbye was the hardest of all. Nothing could ever top the hurt she was feeling right now, and whats worst is that Kyuzo felt it too. She knew he loved her, for before he had put on his sunglasses she saw a glimpse of his eyes. He too was on the verge of tears, but he was holding it, it must be a guy thing. Cordelia smiled as she bowed one last time after he had finished speaking.

Then as Kyuzo was about to leave, she couldn't leave it like that, he was so important to her, she needed him. Without thinking she extended her arm out and before he could leave from her sight, she placed her hand onto his shoulder and swiftly moved to the front of him. Inches away she looked up at the man she had shared her life with, and as she looked into his eyes, she did something out of instincts, she kissed him. And as she kissed him tears fell from eyes. Pressing her lips to his, this would probably be the last time she'll ever get to do it and after all the months she had gone without him, she needed to feel his touch, even if it was the very last time she'd do, she just needed to do what she had done.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 8:58 pm

Kyuzo didn't see much of anything coming for he was about to leave but feeling something on his shoulders made him gasp silently and right before him was Sunshine. Kyuzo's eyes went wide behind his sunglasses as he felt her lips against his but they closed right after as he allowed the kiss to happen, he was pretty sure that she wanted to do something to make the situation a little less well hard. Kyuzo seemed alright with it for it may come to be the last thing that they do. His body remained perfectly fine and still as he let some of his sorrows out, Kyuzo didn't want to cry but sometimes letting things out was better than keeping them in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 9:21 pm

... did something out of instincts, she kissed him. And as she kissed him tears fell from eyes. Pressing her lips to his, this would probably be the last time she'll ever get to do it and after all the months she had gone without him, she needed to feel his touch, even if it was the very last time she'd do, she just needed to do what she had done.

Placing the palm of her hands to Kyuzo's cheek, she pressed her lips, with intimacy she kissed him. This kiss was the only way to prove to him that she still cared, loved, and most of all needed him. As he returned to kiss, Cordelia's heart lightened, not because of what was happening, but because she knew he that he still cared for her even though he was letting her go. She felt the tears fall from his eyes, caressing his cheeks with her thumb, she departed her lips from his, breathing heavily with a faint smile on her face as she pressed her forehead to his. "Your words say different things, but your lips say another." She whispered lightly chuckling, chuckling for the first time since she had seen Kyuzo made her better. "Baka, you're a liar." She added on as she wrapped her arms around him and embraced him, mimicking his language as he would do when he found something stupid.

Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 9:28 pm

Kyuzo let the kiss continue as he returned it lightly but surely. Kyuzo blinked after their lips departed and he smiled a little bit and as he did that did he close his eyes, when she hugged him did he faintly return it. It was in his nature to care and he wasn't the kind of guy that would be mean and do things to get anything he wanted. Kyuzo was a man that wasn't greedy for greed really doesn't do anything for people but make them even more greedy which ends up being their end sooner or later. "Hm, if I am a liar then I am a pretty bad one." Kyuzo faintly teased as well as joked around. Did he feel better, Kyuzo was feeling a little better with each little passing moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 9:42 pm

"Your words say different things, but your lips say another." She whispered lightly chuckling, chuckling for the first time since she had seen Kyuzo made her better. "Baka, you're a liar." She added on as she wrapped her arms around him and embraced him, mimicking his language as he would do when he found something stupid.

For the first time and what seemed to be ages, she heard Kyuzo's laugh. Happily her emotions changed. Weren't they just saying their goodbyes? Weren't they about to take their paths separately? Well, whatever the cause might be, Cordelia couldn't be more happy to see the man she loved feel so much better than he did when she first saw him a moment ago. Closing her eyes, she squeezed her embrace and then she let go, but she took his hands in hers, masculine they were. She intertwined her fingers to his, and as she looked up with the most sincerest look anyone could ever give, with a hint of sparkle in her eyes, Cordelia smiled warmly at him. What's funny was that she was no longer shorter than he, for she was able to see him eye to eye at the same level. Holding his hand, intertwined with hers she looked at them, they were this close before, so why couldn't they just start over, start over and begin something new. If only it was easy, she thought as she looked back to Kyuzo with that look in her eyes.

"You haven't change one bit, but seriously, smoking is bad for your health." She jokingly said as she furred her brows as she looked at him, chuckling somewhat. She could smell the hint of cigarette from his clothing which gave her the idea that he had either been around people who smoke or he did so himself. Tisking, as she shook her head, hands still intertwined to his, she let out a laughter.

Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 9:48 pm

Kyuzo's eyebrow twitched but it was in a good way and as he watched her his expression was a little calmer if not relaxed. Kyuzo wasn't sure of what to do next but he let Sunshine touch him since it may come to make her feel better and not only that but he felt a lot better than he once did. Kyuzo chuckled faintly. "See which is a sign that I am weaker, I know. Smoking is bad but it makes me look cooler and besides it is sort of better- not so better than drinking." Kyuzo noticed that she was looking at him and it didn't seem to bother him much as he smirked and closed his eyes behind his sunglasses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 10:04 pm

"You haven't change one bit, but seriously, smoking is bad for your health." She jokingly said as she furred her brows as she looked at him, chuckling somewhat. She could smell the hint of cigarette from his clothing which gave her the idea that he had either been around people who smoke or he did so himself. Tisking, as she shook her head, hands still intertwined to his, she let out a laughter.

Letting go of her touch from him, Cordelia looked away and placed her hand out for him to shake. Her cheeks had flushed red, which was quiet embarrassing for her to do, she was an adult of course. She wanted to start over, to get to know the new Kyuzo that was standing right in front of her at this very moment. Cordelia didn't and couldn't let go of him, not just yet. "Ummm, I'd like to get to know you better." Cordelia blurted out, as she turned her gaze back to him, biting her tongue in the process. "And no your not weak, you're just confused, and whether you smoke or not is none of my business, I'd just like to state that it's not good for anybody." She added on speaking in a mature tone, then smiled warmly as she waited for him to take her hand.

{I don't want to write long things no more. XD}
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 10:12 pm

Kyuzo's gaze dropped after a little while but that didn't seem to effect his smile all that much and as he looked back up to see her hand out he blinked a few times. Hearing her response however made his expression soften and he tilted his head before letting his own hand take a hold of hers and softly he shook it, Kyuzo used his other hand of course to take off his sunglasses and he smiled responding. "Haven't you already know me best than anyone else?" Kyuzo said this in a relaxed tone and after that did his smile became a smirk. "I'm kidding of course, sure. Oh, well I wouldn't know what to say about me at this moment since I still need to grow."

(XD lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 10:29 pm

"Ummm, I'd like to get to know you better." Cordelia blurted out, as she turned her gaze back to him, biting her tongue in the process. "And no your not weak, you're just confused, and whether you smoke or not is none of my business, I'd just like to state that it's not good for anybody." She added on speaking in a mature tone, then smiled warmly as she waited for him to take her hand.

She chuckled hearing what he had to say. She only said that due to her part since she wanted him to get to know the person she is now, and hopefully one day be with him again, hoping so. She nodded and chuckled, she probably knew Kyuzo more than anyone at this place, at least the side of him were he could be loving and caring, and just being him. Pointing with her right index finger and smiling as she looked to the side, she chuckled again. "I may know you, but I'd like for you to know the new me. I'd also like for you to love me like you did when I was Sunshine." Cordelia explained as she smiled as she gazed into his eyes. This was the truth, she wanted Kyuzo to know the new her, to hopefully, possibly one day fall in love with the new Sunshine. She was in fact still the same girl. "Well to start, how are you feeling?" She asked as she moved to her right as people tried to make their way past them.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 6:22 pm

Kyuzo looked upward before sighing and shurgging closing his eyes and taking sometime to think. "Hai, I understand that but from the looks of it you may come to want something that I can't offer? I messed up already to many times trying to keep my family together and then the other things that are based left to not at all mention." Kyuzo really wanted to love Sunshine again, deep down he really wanted to but he felt that he was not at all good for her now and he honestly thought that if they were back together then he may come to slow her down and he certainly didn't want that. Kyuzo decided to answer the next question which was asked. "I feel good. You?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 9:50 pm

Cordelia explained as she smiled as she gazed into his eyes. This was the truth, she wanted Kyuzo to know the new her, to hopefully, possibly one day fall in love with the new Sunshine. She was in fact still the same girl. "Well to start, how are you feeling?" She asked as she moved to her right as people tried to make their way past them.

As she heard what he had said, her heart sank. Once again she felt like she could just die, but despite that, she figured he wanted whats best for her. She wished she could slap him right there to tell him that he's stupid enough to think that way, but she couldnt. Clenching her fist tightly as she placed them behind her, she bowed again, letting her hair fall down from her shoulders. "If that is what you wish, I will not hold you back." Cordelia said, her throat tightening up as she said those words. She didn't want to say it, but if that was the way to make him happy then she didn't have a choice. This really was the end, she could feel deep within her. She hated what she had done to cause this much misery, but she couldn't take it back. She couldn't rewind time, she was hopeless.

Straightening back up, Cordelia weakly smiled. She had no more strength, she could barely utter a sound. Her throat had became dry, her body was now weighing double the size, and as if two tons were weighted upon her, she could barely move a single inch. This was it, the end of what she had hoped to renew. Cordelia couldn't do anything about it now, it was already to little too late.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2012, 12:53 pm

Kyuzo's expression became a pained one and placing both hands infront of his chest and clenching his own hands together all he could do was think silently to himself. "I know you came back to see me, Sunshine-chan. After the time you was gone I actually felt horrible and as I waited I feared that something happened to you. I wanted to look for you but if I attempted to try and find you I bet anything I would of been killed or held hostage. Humans and Races are almost a like in everyway. We have likes and dislikes, both of us share this oxygen and we both have emotions. I know that and yet after sometime ago I actually feared humans especially when you disappeared. Seeing you again and noticing the change made me very much surprised. What I am getting at, I am glad that finally I see you again being both well and able to take care of yourself. I want you to continue living alright, your life isn't all that tainted with inner emotions much like mine. Gomenosai, Sunshine-chan. I wish the best of luck to you." Kyuzo placed his sunglasses on and bowed much like a gentleman would, and finally he departed with absolute silence following behind him. Kyuzo was not blaming Sunshine for anything, he was mainly blaming his childhood and everything else from his up bringing. This is what Kyuzo called by his tainted lifestyle. Not long, Kyuzo left the area without much to be said next or expressed though he felt his heart torn to shreds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 10:57 pm

She had no more strength, she could barely utter a sound. Her throat had became dry, her body was now weighing double the size, and as if two tons were weighted upon her, she could barely move a single inch. This was it, the end of what she had hoped to renew. Cordelia couldn't do anything about it now, it was already to little too late.

She listened to him speak as her heart deeply began to tear apart, yet she held the tears back. She had to hold herself, make herself be stronger, and thinking as he spoke, this was the time to do just that. She kept her composure and she lightly breath in and out, nodding with each words he had said. He was right, right about all of it, but then again, he hadn't heard what she had to say. She wanted to tell him of all her adventures and everything she had done in her life past all the times she had been away, but now that wasn't going to happen.

Letting her face look to him now, she didn't speak, didn't utter a sound. She just smiled, like that Sunshine smile she used to give him as they talked about nothing in particular back then. She couldn't believe this man she had loved was leaving her now. After all that they had gone through she had to face the fact that it was time to move on.

As she watched Kyuzo turn away from her and began to walk away, she made herself to speak. "Thank you for everything you've done for me, I appreciated all of it. I hope you'll find someone whose worthier for you, till then, I hope we can see each other again....maybe." And as she studered with that last word, she turned around. Her heals clicking as she walked away from the opposite direction. She didn't bother to look back, it hurt her too much.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 10:52 pm

The grand view of Minami-Machi was in Evan's view, a jogging women was pacing herself as she jogged then stopped to take in the sights of her new home. Evan was breathing through her nose which was a good way to go about jogging, with her feet continuing to move and her hair of red and black going up and down. This female was really enjoying the sights and chances were high that she would never get tired of it anytime soon. Not many people were out during this type of day but she didn't mind it, after all she had the whole view of everything to herself for now. Evan continued to jog onward with her gray jogging jump suit on with a red towl around her shoulder's, not only that but she had a rather cool hat on her head as well as red tennis shoes made for jogging.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-12-19

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 11:25 pm

Blix was walking down the street in his blue jacket, when he noticed a girl wearing a lot of red who seemed to be jogging. She stopped, and looked around at all of the houses. Blix was thinking of something to say as he walked towards her, and she began jogging. Blix started to jog with her, and caught up. "El diablo rojo!" Blix announced as he jogged next to her.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 5:25 pm

Evan blinked quite fast to the sound of another voice and she couldn't help but smile big and nod to her new jogging friend. "Hey yourself! Going somewhere?" As she continued to jog she made sure to look ahead of herself and then look back to her new friend with a very big smile on. Evan had slight sweat running down from her cheeks from all the jogging she had done early this morning, she had to admit it was a grand workout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

minami-machi
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next