Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kita-machi - Page 10 I_vote_lcap100%Kita-machi - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kita-machi - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Kita-machi - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kita-machi - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Kita-machi - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kita-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kita-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kita-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kita-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kita-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kita-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kita-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kita-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kita-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kita-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kita-machi - Page 10 I_vote_lcapKita-machi - Page 10 I_voting_barKita-machi - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kita-machi - Page 10 I_vote_lcapKita-machi - Page 10 I_voting_barKita-machi - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kita-machi

Go down 
+6
Yoko
Unknown
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader

Kita-machi - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2015, 3:14 pm

Speaking of annoyances. Viola thought the words, perhaps a bit unfairly since the girl had just approached her, but she was in a bad mood. Was it fair to blame such unkind thoughts on being in a bad mood though since she was almost always like this? A predicament that Viola realized she'd have to think on later since she still hadn't responded to the question from the girl in front of her. A girl whom she'd really only heard and hadn't actually taken a look at despite the fact that she was looking right at her. "You seem a little too kind to make it in a place like this." She hadn't answered the question, and she honestly wasn't planning on doing so. She was just giving a warning out instead.

With at least somewhat of a response out of the way Viola took the time to glance over the girl in front of her with a lack of interest. She was pretty certainly, but pretty meant nothing to Viola when she was in a mood like this. "Haven't you ever been told not to talk to strangers?" The human gave the other a pointed look as she questioned her on this. Her lips had moved out of the frown that they held moments ago, but they didn't even pull up slightly at the corners, just remainedpressed in a flat line. Viola wasn't sure which would be best for the girl in front of her. The human leader really only interacted two ways with people, an entire lack of interest/coldly, or she could be a bully. Either way she could be pretty mean. Of course she wouldn't lie and say that it was always like this. There were occasions where she could be different, Amber was a good example of this. She was entirely different with that girl, and Aimi had been another, but it took her a while to warm up to people.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Races Medic
Sakura

Female Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2015, 3:38 pm

"You seem a little too kind to make it in a place like this."
Sakura couldn't help but raise both eyebrows now while tilting her head slightly to the right. As she studies the women in front of her, 'Viola' did seen to have a cold appeal to her if her look didn't give it away, her tone did.
"Haven't you ever been told not to talk to strangers?"
Sakura's lips part as she spoke, her voice didn't waver still silky to the ears she did not care for the insults thrown at her.
"Says the stranger in this town. Who clearly hasn't heard 'if you haven't got anything nice to say don't say anything at all ' "
She spoke hinting that she knew she wasn't around here after all the people that she has passed she knew even quiet a few of them greeted her too. So it was obvious to her, she was brought up here and you easily get to know people too.

A smile slipped onto her lips enduring her features more when normal. She held no anger towards the female or wit against her, in fact Sakura didn't feel anything, she always knew people are defensive, after all meeting Alexei, the former Russian Prince, he killed someone right in front of her and yet they laughed and joked afterwards, even if he didn't want help with his wounds and she cursed at him quietly clearly too. But somehow Sakura liked to think that they are friends.
So whats the harm of the banter she's going to have?
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2015, 3:53 pm

An eyebrow arched slightly in response to the woman's comment and Viola stared at her for a moment, glancing her over a second time as if to see if she had missed anything. Perhaps this would be a bit more interesting than she had originally thought. "I think you'll find that I've been here longer than you might realize. I just prefer to keep to myself. Though I'm sure if you ask around you might find out a bit about me, after all Kyuzo and I know each other fairly intimately." Sure he didn't know her in the intimate way that Amber did, but Viola considered fighting to be intimate. Perhaps that was just her being the surprisingly physical person that she was.

Without a thought Viola moved her hand to rub her eyes slightly before pinching the bridge of her nose, a sign of annoyance for the woman since it was rather loud around her. The movement caused some of the makeup that hid away the scar over her left eye to wipe off, but she didn't seem to notice. That was another reason why so many people around here didn't know who she was. The human leader was constantly changing her appearance so that she might hide herself better. Naturally her hair was white, and that stood out quite a bit, so on occasion she would dye it. For a long time she went around with reddish-orange hair, a look that she had been thinking about adopting once more. It suited her rather well she thought.

The woman noticed the smile on the other's lips and glanced away while crossing her arms over her chest with a slight scoff. To make such a statement and smile right after...Perhaps this other girl was a bit more cruel than she had expected her to be, and if she was...Well it'd be rather fun to see that. Maybe it was time for her to start bullying the other. If she had to be stuck out here then she might as well have some sort of fun with it.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Races Medic
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2015, 4:27 pm

An arch of Viola's brow as she spoke to Sakura.
"I think you'll find that I've been here longer than you might realize. I just prefer to keep to myself. Though I'm sure if you ask around you might find out a bit about me, after all Kyuzo and I know each other fairly intimately."
She didn't really care for intimately relationships, she wasn't a noisy person, sure she is curious about most things, but the again with a ability of healing did help her out a bit, like that one time she was exploring caves only a few years ago and end up with a broken ankle and a deep gash on her arm along with the tide coming up didn't help, but in the matter of minutes she was healed and made her way back home easily.

Sakura shoulders shrug.
"I do not care about your relationships,"
Sakura laughed in a care-free manner. "With a name like your own, Viola-san, It's easy to find you, who you are." Sakura's hands slide out of her leather jacket pockets as she crossed her arms across her chest. Her tone held no threat at all after all People in Miyagi knew other peoples business easily. "Besides, I knowingly asked you a polite generic question." She laughs slightly with a stunning smile she spoke everything in a good nature manner, as Sakura twirled a piece of her natural pink hair. Sakura could of pulled a childish comment about Viola being here longer then she realise, as if she was say the female was old.. Well she did have white hair..
Sakura had to bite her tongue to keep back her grin.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2015, 4:39 pm

"Relationship?" That statement made Viola realize the mistake she made, and quickly she waved off the statement of a relationship. "Not intimate in the way you're thinking. I was just giving you a hint for where to look around. There are few people who know me for who I truly am." Sure people probably knew her by name from the time when she went out constantly, but most thought she was one of them, or others might just know her as the girl with the crocodile. The next words caught Viola's attention though.

"I doubt you realize it, but your statement about easily finding who I am...That's quite the threat, and typically I don't take kindly to threats. I think I'll let you go though since you didn't realize." It would be troublesome if the girl did find out who she was. Then again, what did it matter to her? After tonight she'd probably just go back to her fairly secluded living. There weren't really enough humans for her to command and do anything with anyway. That was always a part of her sour mood.

"Well if you found out anything aout me, I'm sure you'd be told that polite doesn't exactly get you anywhere with me." Viola had been slightly taken aback by that smile, but even so she didn't crack in the slightest. A smile like that could probably get just about anyone to drop their defenses, but for Viola it took more than a smile and a pretty face.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Races Medic
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2015, 5:18 pm

"Well, aren't you a defensive person."
Sakura's hand now rested on her small waist while looking at Viola. Sakura spoke with the ever present smile on her lips while shaking her head. She couldn't help it, was everyone who was dark and moody like this? Yet she still noticed that Viola dodged still her polite question.
"Besides who said i wanted to get anywhere with you?"

Sakura's question in her mind was quiet innocent really, Who said she had something to gain. What was there to gain anyway.
"Beside as soon as one utters about pink haired girl, everyone knows who that is, it's me. Who else is this town has pink hair the same shade as mi--"
She was cut off as she spoke as a Elderly couple walked past.
"Happy New Year eve Yinko-san"

An elderly voice of a male broke through the air, Sakura turns slightly and smiles back at the elderly couple. "New Year eve to you too, Ellona-san, Ichigo-san. " Sakura's blue eyes linger on the couple as the go around the corner and no doubt to their homes to their beds. They had been married together over 50 years, it was unbelievable to most, but Sakura knew that they must be true loves to never get tired of each other.
"See.. Beside being polite is in my nature."
She states as she turns back to face the white haired female.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2015, 7:48 pm

"I have my reasons to be." Viola's voice was flat as she spoke to Sakura, her gaze moving past her now to look somewhere else. The human leader was a professional at dodging questions that she didn't want to answer, and that's exactly what she was doing right this moment.
"Most people do want to get somewhere with me in some way. It has it's perks." She was referring to the fact that she was the human leader, and there were actually two members of the races that ended up siding with her. Maybe it wasn't to keep them safe or anything, but at the same time as she thought about what went on with Aimi, there was a good chance that at least her had done so. The deal had been that she'd be safe if she had stayed with Viola at the compound and that she could leave to go home as long as she came back, which until a few months ago she had been doing as such.

"I think that the things that you'll find out about me would be a bit more surprising than what I would find out about you." Her being the leader of the humans might be rather shocking. The woman's face grew somewhat more irritated as they had been interrupted. She said nothing, but bit her lip and stared at the ground in silent frustration. Glancing up she rolled her eyes some. "You're far too nice for your own good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kita-machi
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10