Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kita-machi - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%Kita-machi - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kita-machi - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Kita-machi - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kita-machi - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Kita-machi - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kita-machi - Page 7 I_vote_lcapKita-machi - Page 7 I_voting_barKita-machi - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kita-machi - Page 7 I_vote_lcapKita-machi - Page 7 I_voting_barKita-machi - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kita-machi

Go down 
+6
Yoko
Unknown
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Kita-machi - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:03 pm

Mori chuckles and readjusts his messenger bag across his shoulders and began to walk off towards the beach.
"Nope! But it never hurt to try right? Most great expeditions ended in failure but they usually got it in the end right?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 12:06 pm

Hanako grabbed her bag and followed after him.
"Right!" she said cheerfully and nodded. "To the beach!" she cheered and threw a fist in the air.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 9:34 am

Mori wandered through here with his messenger bag over his shoulder and a small waterbottle in his other hand. He sat down at one of the tables outside a quaint little cafe and sat back while drinking the water as he stared upward with a bored expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 2:44 pm

A head pops into the kita, a boy with only one visible eye looks around before coming in. He takes a seat at the front table but his back to the bar looking over the kita. He notices only one person and he eyes him. "lemonade please, with no lemons" he asks the barkeep, comfusing him. For he only wanted water
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:31 pm

Mori took out his laptop and turned it on then hearing what someone ordered twitched his black ears. Who would order lemonade without lemons? Wouldn't that just be sugar water?....He feels someone staring at him and drinks the rest of the water he brought with him. He gets up to throw it away then glances to the person at the bar then to the barkeep and couldn't help but feel sorry for him as he sat back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:36 pm

Adrian smiled as the boy got up, raising his hand in a small wave, before turning to take the water, it was sugary sure but it was tasty. "Can I get some carrot juice, extra carrot?" he asks the barkeep next once finishing the water. He returns to looking over the cafe, as he pulls out a very small carrot shaped piece of gum, munching on it with a gleeful look in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:41 pm

Mori blinked a bit in surprise and looked to the person at the bar with a blank expression.
"Carrot juice?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:48 pm

Adrian blushes a hue of embarrassment. "have you never had carrot juice?" he asks, his green eye on the boy. He could see that this stranger was neko, a smile pulled at his lips. Nekos had always been adorable to him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:57 pm

Mori lowers his ears in a relaxed position and shakes his head.
"No, I don't believe so. In fact, I didn't even know there was any juice made from carrots."
The neko glances to his latop screen and scrolls down the screen to check his emails since he often recieved requests from his brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 4:18 pm

Adrian stood up with his carrot juice in hand, he was short, as he walked over and sat across from the neko at the table, putting the juice down he. Offers it to him. "it's delicious, give it a try" he insists, using a small bit of his compulsion(the ability to force his will on others) to make him try it. "it's just carrots put in a blender with a bit of sweet juice" he explains
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 4:28 pm

Mori narrows his eyes as he feels an unusaly temptation to actually drink it and he looks to the boy, knowing he must have soemthing to dowith it.
"Don't do that..."
He then takes the drink and sipsat the carrot juice before placing it back on the table for the boy to take.
"Hm, seems okay. Certaintly different."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 4:34 pm

Adrian blushes, "It happens by accident now and again.. I'm sorry" he appologizes, then takes the the remaining juice and finishes it. "Yeah, us bunnies know the greatest ways of using carrots in foods and drinks." He chuckles, "if you think the carrot juice is alright, i bet you'd love a Carrot cocktail" he winks, in a flirtacious way, but from just one eye visible it looks like a blink.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 4:50 pm

Mori raises an eyebrow, hearing a flirty tone in the boy's voice and he looks to him in surprise but hides it in the next second. He smirks slightly amused and he tilts his head, realizing something the other male had said.
"Bunny?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 4:56 pm

Adrian chuckles, and takes off his cap, revealing two black bunny ears. "I'm part-bunny." he smiles winking again.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 5:04 pm

Mori glances up to the boy's ears and tilts his head curiously.
"Oh, would you look at that? Certaintly don't see that everyday."
The neko then looks back to the boy and smirks darkly as he leans forward slightly.
"So...Does Peter have a Cottontail?"
He teases, wondering if the boy really had a tail like a bunny's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 5:13 pm

Adrian's cheeks flush a deep shade of red, but he smirks right back. "The names Adrian.. and maybe if we get to know each other better i'll let you see my cotton tail" he teases right back, giving away that he did have a tail, but he wasnt going to drop his pants right there and show him. He was a flirtacious little bunny, after all.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 5:21 pm

Mori laughs and waves his own tail near the ground in amusement, what a flirty boy. The neko could only think of how when he teased others, they usually got mad or blushed much like Adrian did but never flirt back.
"What a disappointment~ I'm Mori. Nice to meet you, Adrian."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 5:31 pm

"Its a pleasure Mori" He smiles, tilting his head to the side as his own ears flop, like odd lowlights in his bright blond hair. "And besides, we cant all have long tails like you nekos have." he sticks his tongue out at Mori, in a playful way.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 5:35 pm

Mori curls his tail at the end and chuckles with his eras perked high on his head.
"Don't be jealous."
He teases right back with lazy half closed eyes though still highly entertained by Adrian's responses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 5:43 pm

Adrian holds his hand to his mouth in a fake gasp. "Me? jelous? No way!" He smirks, leaning foreward. His ears bobbing a little out of entertainment. "How do you not sit on that long tail of yours, Mori?" he asks curiously, his smirk sliding into a flirtacious grin.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 5:49 pm

Mori raises an eyebrow and leans the side of his head on the back of his hand as his elbow rests on the table.
"That's just the elegance of being a neko~"
He replies coyly with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 7:47 pm

"I have noticed that" he nods as he says that, "The way nekos sway like their feline ancestors." He chuckles, "Bunnies havent been blessed with such grace, we can barely stand our first 2 years.,.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 11:56 pm

Mori smiles and shakes his head as he leans back and crosses one leg over the other.
"I see...."
He twitches his ears and looks to Adrian curiously.
"Though you don't smell like a half breed. You're an eternal right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 4:13 am

"yep, you've guessed correct. Ive been eternal for going on 250 some years now.." he counts the years in his head, shivering a little. His past wasn't fun, nor was his reason for becoming eternal. Calmly he rubs his eye patch, out of habit. His nose twitches
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 9:40 am

Mori glancesto Adrian's eyepatch then pulls gently on one of the boy's ears.
"If you're an eternal then why do you have bunny ears? And bunny traits?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 9:45 am

Adrian laughs, letting his head move with the tug at his ear, in a dramatic and playful way. "I wasn't born eternal, nor was a human when I was cursed" he tries to make light of the words he had spoken. His hand rubbing his eye patch again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kita-machi   Kita-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kita-machi
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next