Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_vote_lcapRocky Sides - Page 7 I_voting_barRocky Sides - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_vote_lcapRocky Sides - Page 7 I_voting_barRocky Sides - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Rocky Sides

Go down 
+3
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Rocky Sides - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 7:51 pm

Mori smiles.
"Yeah, it was pretty fun. Alright then, come on. It's this way."
He repositions his bag and walks off in the direction of his apartments.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 7:55 pm

Akito smiled a bit as well, still holding his case, carrying it so his cloths doesn't wet it. He follows Mori, leaving out of there with him.
{Wait, Raven is still here right, so that be leaving her, i guess?.}
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 11:38 pm

(WOW THANKS GUYS!!!)
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 11:40 pm

{What..It's not my fault..}
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 11:47 pm

(Still! A girl can't do two parades and hang out with some people then NOT get descluded from the RP...goodness Rocky Sides - Page 7 775612 You people are so mean!!! (people being Mori))

Raven having nothing to talk about during their conversation had left about midway, quietly this time, even though she knew they were too deep in conversation this time to she her go
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 11:53 pm

(XDD I COMPLETLY forgot about you. So sorry!! Raven we were already rping in the first place so pipe down. Oh, that's funny *wipes tears from eyes*)
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 11:58 pm

(*pokes* and I tried to leave once and you didn't let me...so to speak)
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 1:04 am

Akito seems to have wonder into here, the place he remembers he met Mori then a bit after Raven. His two first friends who also happens to be Neko's, just like him. He walks a bit more while thinking a little about that day and a small smile appears on his face, along with his tail swinging slowly around and his ears twitching to the sounds around, mainly the waves of the ocean. He stops near the rocks walking on a lower one and stood there looking out to the ocean.

(Anyone can join)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 4:01 pm

Adrian finds himself here, upon the high cliff, his one visible eye held fear but curiosity. Slowly, oh so slowly, he steps off the highest cliff landing on one of the lower ones. He frowns deeply, and touches the ground. He hadn't heard the other, for his ears were hidden within his hat.

"it's peaceful here" he says aloud to himself, not really expecting an answer
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 4:10 pm

Akito still in a bit of his thoughts about a few things, twitches his ears hearing a voice. A male's voice who he doesn't recognize, so he takes a look to where it's coming from, now looking at the male a bit. He swings his tail slowly side to side and shrugs a bit to what he said, still standing he jumps more below the rocks and stood there, not to far from the other male. He does looks a bit back to see if he goes more below on the rocks as well then looks back away."I guess."Was all he said quietly, while looking back at the ocean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 4:16 pm

"Who's that?" He calls out frightened, he couldnt help it, looking around for the source of the response. He's eye catches sight of the neko, freezing in his spot. His natural instincts, and fear of others, made him respond in such a way. He was worried, would this person hurt him? He hoped not.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 4:25 pm

Akito sees how scared the other male has got and thought that's something, since he haven't met anyone who has acted like that when they have met him. His tail swings more slowly side to side then stays still in a curl. Being him of course it's not like he's about to give his name first and expects the other male to first. "That's not important but first give your name first."He says in his normal maybe rude sounding tone, being that the other guy is new and what he said is true to him, not like who he is all that important, though if one wants to know another name, of course they should tell theirs first since it's common sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 4:29 pm

ADrian stood up, only glancing down at his hands to see the cuts there. "My name's Adrian" He tries to cover his nervous feelings with his flirtacious attitude. Even if this was another boy. Carefully he held out his hand to shake with the neko.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 4:41 pm

Akito looks back to the side at the male who's name is Adrian, he looks at his hand that he held out to him."Akito, is who I am."He says while looking back at the ocean, not really the type with shaking peoples hands, well he haven't really did that to anyone he met. His ears twitches a bit as he hears the sound of the ocean, waving back and forth and maybe find it to be peaceful sounding.He still couldn't help but wonder how Adrian seem nervous and he did find peoples maybe interesting to tease like that. "No need to be nervous now, It's not like I'm going to bite or anything."He said maybe in a teasing way to see how the other male acts and usually he doesn't act like this when first meeting someone but again he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 4:48 pm

"Its a pleasure, to meet you, Akito" He smiles, his green visible eye seeming to shimmer in the light. His hand slides into his pocket, "Maybe I'll stop being nervous now that i know you're not a biter" - he stops and smirks "but it might make you to nervous to know, I am" he teases right back, being a flirtacious bunny-boy, he remarks about the biting in which he snaps his jaw like he was pretending to bite him.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 5:00 pm

Akito twitches his ears a bit after hearing the bite noise and of hearing what Adrian said and well that was something, not having anyone acted like that well yeah there was he guess, X.E.R.O, how that guy was with him..he shrugs those memory off for now and walks a bit pass Adrian to another rock more below, then walks to the ocean. He watches as the waves goes back and fourth and then thought to maybe mess around and tease a bit more. "Me nervous, don't count on it."He says while swinging his tail again. He isn't the type that's nervous or scared of things, so like he said not to count on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 5:05 pm

Adrian was surprised by the Neko's response, most males were nervous around him. due to the fact he wasnt so modest to hide his flirting or his actual personality. "I dont know, after a bit with me, that statment might become invalid" he smiles, walking over beside Akito, looking down at the waves. They were intrancing to him, making his own ears twitch within the hat, making it seem to bob around. "Beauitful and peaceful.. do you come here a alot Akito?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 5:14 pm

Akito again thought on not to count on it, but he doesn't say anything again to that and just lets him think that. His ears continues to twitch a bit more, to the sound of the ocean and sees the water waving more up to his shoes. He has been here before and did like this place as one of his favorite places and being that it was also the first place he mostly went to, where he met his two first friends here. He walks more to the ocean, not much but a bit, which the waves are a bit higher to his legs the bottom of them."Maybe." Was all he said for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 5:18 pm

Adrian followed, he didnt like being alone very much, it gave him too much time to think. "You dont like to talk much do you?" he calls out, kneeling down to roll up the bottoms of his pants and taking off his shoes. he then joins Akito in the water, but doesnt go all too far in. "I thought cats didnt like water" he teases
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 5:28 pm

Akito almost had a bit of a smirk to of what the other male has said, yes cats dislike water but he isn't one to be scared of it, so he's one of the few who doesn't mind water and now that he thinks about, one of his friends name Mori, another Neko only a bit younger is the same way and does like water as well. "Maybe."He says again about hearing Adrian saying, if he doesn't talk much and doesn't give much thought to that. The other thing he said, which almost made him smirk a bit."I guess, I'm not normal then, for liking water."He says maybe with sarcasm as he still stood there and lets the waves go, waving more on the bottom of his legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 5:34 pm

"I guess so" He agrees, smiling. "Are you any good at swimming?" he asks, taking off his hat to reveal his black bunny ears, he also unbuttons his shirt stepping a bit out of the water to toss both objexts onto the beach. he then dives into the water, enjoying the cold feel of the water on him. Easily, he kneels near Akito facing him, he smiles.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 5:44 pm

Akito swings his tail a bit more and watches as Adrian takes his hat off then his shirt and what he's looking at now, white rabbit ears that is something, he haven't seen anyone here with rabbit ears or at least he thinks so. He did met quite a lot of peoples so far so he knows he haven't, the same from where he came from before coming here. He didn't really bother saying anything about his ears and watches as he swims. "Yeah, though I'm not in the mood to."He says while walking a bit back to the sand part of the ground and takes a seat there, still having the waves hit his shoes. He does think to say something now."Interesting, don't think I seen anyone yet with rabbit ears."He also says, looking back to Adrian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 5:48 pm

He laughs, "Maybe we'll swim another time?" He asks, excited, as he moves to more of the beach so he doesnt have to shout. He still sits in the water, tilting his head. "Well, the rbunny halfbreeds died out a long time ago..." he says sadly, his eye dropping though his eyepatch covers his other eye. "I just moved here a few days ago.. hopefully this is a more.. happy place" he reaches up and holds his arm where a particularly long scar resides, like someone had dug their nails deep into the skin.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 5:58 pm

Akito tilts his head a bit, could be the reason that he hardly seen anyone like Adrian, they seem to be hardly any of them. He doesn't ask anything more about it, seeing how it makes the other male sad and didn't see a reason to keep talking about it."Who knows."He says about him saying, they would swim together another time. Whichever Akito thinks about this place still isn't known much, but he can say one thing though."It's a good place, I have been here for a while and met some 'interesting' peoples."He says halfway using sarcasm in a way and swings his tail down. Some are annoying, a tease and yes he knows those kinds and met maybe a few and there are other type of peoples and the places are not that bad he guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 6:03 pm

Adrian smiles, seeing as he was starting to get this neko to talk more. "Interesting people? like other nekos? or apple people!" he chuckles, making an innocent joke about other people. he slowly stands up and gets out of the water, putting his shirt back on and his hat. He sits next to Akito, "The sun looks nice here"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 6:11 pm

Akito seems to noticed that this usually isn't how he is and to someone new, his ears moves a bit down then he remains quiet for now and takes his violin case off his back and puts it a bit more away near him but away from the water, not wanting it to get wet. He moves his legs up and moves his arms around them holding them and he lays his head on his knees. Why he happens to talk more to this person and being the person is new, he isn't to sure but then again he does have days, he would maybe talk more, though he usually don't talk more only if he wants to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: