Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_vote_lcap100%Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_vote_lcapRocky Sides - Page 10 I_voting_barRocky Sides - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_vote_lcapRocky Sides - Page 10 I_voting_barRocky Sides - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Rocky Sides

Go down 
+3
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Akito
Scout

Rocky Sides - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 2:45 pm

Akito sitting on the rocks now, with his arms around his legs holding them, watching the ocean waves back and fourth with his blue eyes. Hearing Mori ask if he still plays the violin, he thought what a thing to ask him, of course he still plays the violin, he likes it too much and have been playing pretty much his whole life, to just be giving on on it. He did also remember about him playing a song for his other neko friend here, since he wanted to hear one, so he played a song for him that day, he song he knew since a kid.

"Oh not at all, I don't play any more, you know."

The tone of his went back to sounding sarcastic and he really was being sarcastic with answering back Mori, with his smirk.He knows that the other neko knows that he's just using sarcasm and being that they have known each other for a long while. Lately, he's been leaving his violin back at his place, even today he did that, for a few or so days, he haven't been able to play it much for reasons, but thinking about playing it, his bit of smirk almost seem to change a bit to almost a warm kind one, as if that was his way of a bit of a smile, though he still rarely smiles, haven't for the longest.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 2:56 pm

Mori blinked and looked to Akito with a surprised look but the sarcastic tone soon got to him and he could clearly see the smirk on his friend's face. He huffed a bit and twitched his ears in slightl annoyance but he smirked too none-the-less. Ever the trickster, this neko. Mori snickered and shook his head in disbelief.
"Aw, but you seemed to love it so much back then. Whatever happened?"
The black haired neko crossed his arms and sat back against the rocks once again, enjoying the slight breeze that passed by, his own sarcastic tone faking his shock. His tail flicked and curled in amusement as he looked back up to Akito before blinking with a real look of shock seeing the other neko smile. Or what would seem to be a smile, his smirk was different that how it would be. He chuckled and strayed to glance at the water once more.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 3:09 pm

Akito couldn't help but to almost chuckle a bit as well, after hearing how Mori's acting with his tone as well and how he's acting back. He shrugs a bit as a answer for the moment, while staying quiet for the moment. What could have ever happen, hm? Of course he's messing with his other neko friend on that part, which is like him for doing that, with other he knew for a long while, not forgetting this is Mori here. So what better way to acted around the other neko, then by using sarcasm, right?

"Oh, what could ever happen, I wonder. Who knows~."

He still had his smirk on, as he continues to stare at the ocean, and moves his hand down to the water, touching it. Seconds later more has pass by, his tail went from being curled to moving a bit down to his side, touching the water only with the tip of his tail, and then moves his hand back off the water, shaking the bit of water off from it, back to holding his legs. He starts thinking about one thing from back then from this place, and from his warm smirk, he moves his tail out of the water and shakes it a bit at Mori, without saying anything for now and looks a little to the side at him, still with his bit of smirk on and waits to see how he reacts to that.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 3:23 pm

Mori shook his head and secretly rolled his eyes as Akito continued to play around with him but he couldn't hold back the small flicker of happiness since it had been a while since he was teased and he gladly snickered to the other teen's answer. Still playing aorund and acting as if he trul didn't play the violin anymore. This was Akito, he loved the violin, that much Mori could see when he played it and even when he spoke of it. That must be where the warm smile-smirk was coming from. His ears lowered slightly as he tilted his head when Akito bent over the water but he otherwised continued with his own acting.
"How disappointing. You were so talented~"
He said with a smile as he leaned forward wondering what Akito was doing with the water before having it sprinkled on him. He shook his head once more and wiped at his face with his sleeve on his long sleeve shirt before looking back to Akito with a small playful frown before sitting beside the water and dripping his hand in only to flick his fingers at Akito, splashing him with little droplets of water.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 3:39 pm

Akito watches as Mori had a frown but his playful kind he can tell, he sat down besides the water, only to put his hand on it and flick the few drops of water from his fingers. He felt the bit of water at him, and still couldn't help to to stick with his smirk on, when was the last time he played around like this, with Mori, it felt like since the first day they met here, which is why he decide to did what he did with his tail, to him. To what Mori said, he shrugs again to that but said nothing to that for now, his tail shakes, to dry a little.

"Like that day we met, I did the same thing."

Looking away from him, moving his hand back on the water, only after that, splashing Mori a little more on his head, with the few more drops, the drops was a bit more than when he flick his tail with the water off at Mori. He then gets up off from sitting on the rocks, still keeping his little smirk on, he looks to his other neko friend, waiting for the same react, he does like to have his little fun with teasing and bugging a bit. He doesn't mind the water as he had said many times, even Mori knows that.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 5:52 pm

Mori's ears twitched slightly as Akito said something about having done the same thing the first time they had met. He smirked, recalling clearly how they both splashed eachother till they were soaked. He also remembered how they went for a swim too. Getting splashed once again brought Mori out of his thoughts and he shook his head, getting more wet than the time before and he ran his hands over his face to try and dry off some.
"Hai. And recall how it ended with both of us soaked to the bone. With all this splashing, I'm half-tempted to soak you and your new outfit."
Mori said in a messing around tone as he slipped his hand back in the water and splashed Akito again, no longer being careful of staying dry. He was going to go for a swim anyway so he was returning home soaked from head to toe either way.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 6:45 pm

Akito still couldn't help but to still have his bit of smirk on, also to seeing Mori acting, wiping the water off his face. He knows already how it would end, if they kept this up and does remember how it ended before. He did also remember the that they went for a swim in the ocean, which lead to the splashing at each other scene. As for his clothing getting soak, he didn't really care much, having other and he can always dry this outfit.

"Is that so? Heh, you mean like this."

As he was splashed at with the water by Mori, he had did the same did in return, but with a bit more water and also having water for his thing, his element that is, it comes in handy, though he doesn't plan on using it now. He then grab a hand full of water and walk a bit to Mori, only to drop the water on top of his head, he is a little taller after all. After having that done, he backs up to where he was standing and looks to Mori, with a look as to saying to his neko friend, 'Now what, hm?'. His tail moves in amusing to that.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 7:58 pm

Mori chuckled to himself and looked curiously as Akito was smirking mighty haughtily. The teen frowned slightly and flicked his ears back into his hair and leaned back. It was no use since he ended up getting soaked anyway and he started to sputter out water and shake his head though it was no use with his whole head being wet. He flicked his ears and sighed before grinning up to Akito, slightly ticked off that he was shorter than the other neko even if he was older.
"Hah, is that all?!"
He put both hands into the water and splashed the male neko not bothering to sprinkle or use droplets, he was full out trying to soak the other man, a devious grin spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 12:53 pm

Akito's smirk had went away for only a moment, before it returned, as he sees his younger neko friend, a bit ticked off and to hearing his chuckle as well. "Hah, is that all?!" He had shook his head to that and soon after, he felt more water splashed at him, Mori using both hands this time. He was only going easy with the water on the other neko, but now seems like it's time to get him back, with more water, this time.

He shook his head of the water, before moving both of his hands back in the water, splashing much more water than Mori had done to him. Then seconds more after, he grabs with both hands more water and had poured it on top of the younger neko's head again, then ruffled his hair after that, messing it a little with a small quiet chuckle.

"Not at all, I was just getting started, if you must know."

Seems like he's going to go back to his place soaked, so hey, why not just have a little fun here, with messing with his friend here, right? As he backs a bit up again, his tail swings into the water, only to hit a bit of it to Mori again, looking back to him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 7:22 pm

Mori made a sort of 'ack' sound as he was splashed again and looked down at himself, now pretty much completly soaked. He snickered to himself, If he wasn't careful, he would be returning home with a cold but a few sniffles didn't threaten his urge to play around. He gave Akito a blank expression before sighing and standing up.
"Hai, I guess you win."
He waved his hands in that casual 'Oh Well' way before letting a small convincing frown adorn his lips, turning his facial features to feign disappointment. Moving away, he circled around the other neko before suddenly pushing forward into Akito, aiming for the water pool nearest them. If he couldn't win at splashing especially at such a disadvantage, he would at least drench the other neko for little victory.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 9:17 pm

Keeping his look on him, his blue eyes watching the other neko for the moment, with a somewhat smirk, at the younger neko who seem to have 'gave up' but this is Mori here, his frown and looks can fool, if the person doesn't know him well. On the other hand, Akito has known Mori for quite a long while, so he knows pretty much about it. "Hai, I guess you win." He hears him saying with the wave as of his hand, then seconds after, he watches as the other neko walks slowly around him, his tail curled up, as he watches him, only soon after to be pushed by him. He did seem to sort of fell in, though first he pulled Mori down into the water, before falling himself.

"Okay, okay, we're both soaked. Though, don't think you won, now."

He moved his hand near his mouth, letting out a quiet chuckle towards the younger neko and couldn't help but to find it some what funny, to how he was trying to get to Akito, into the water and with his frown, which he knew it wasn't really a real one. Though only problem now, if they stay like this for a little, likely tat they might get sick from it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 9:32 pm

Mori gasped slightly as he was pulled in also but he sort of expected it after all. It wasn't like Akito had known him for an hour, and it wasn't like the guy was dim. The neko was knowledgeable enough to know that the young competitive neko would have one last resort up his sleeve. Mori ran a hand through his hair, letting the clip fall out but he kept it in his hand. Now he was really soaked. Looking to Akito after hearing what he said, a wide mischeavous grin crawled onto his face and he couldn't keep back his sudden laughter.
"Still fighting? We're gonna be drenched by the time one of us gives in."
He looked at their current state and believed that they were beyond help of just a few towels. He laughed again though in that helpless manner. The neko was glad to let loose for a bit even if he might get sick if he stayed for too long.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 9:49 pm

Akito moves his hand to his ears, as to drying it, though it didn't help much from being completely soaked. His smirk came back as he moves his hand on the water, splashing more to the other neko, what's the point on stopping at the moment, being that they are already soaked. Though behind that smirk of his, he's actually seems to be enjoying himself, something he haven't felt for the longest, well that is besides playing his violin. He also known about how Mori has been feeling lately, so he wanted to help.

"I should say the same to you, hm? Well, not like it matters, we're soaked anyway."

After a moment more of staying down on the water, he gets up and looks at himself, at his clothing, as much as he rather mess with his younger neko friend, he isn't in the mood to get sick now, nor does he want the other one to get sick either. He pulls Mori up off the water, helping him before walking off the water to the ground and with wet clothing on, it tends to sort of feel heavy on him.

"That's about enough, wanna head back, or stay there and get sick? Up to you."

His tone sounded as he was still messing with him, but at the same time, it wasn't all that much, he moves his tail around, shaking the water off it and shook his head a little.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 10:07 pm

Mori huffed a tiny bit after he was splashed one more time yet his grinned still remained in place and finally stood up as well with Akito's help. He ran his hands over his ears and comically wrung out his tail before flicking it to the side to dry it off in a way. The neko chuckled as he had to agree with what Akito had said about both of them already being wet enough. He looked down at his heavy clothes and tried to shake off the water as best he could. Mori blinked at what Akito said next and frowned slightly but with his child like features and amusement of being teased, it turned into more of a pout.
"Hm...Maybe just a bit longer? Heh, kidding. Let's get out of here."
He smiled and ran his hands through his hair to get it from feeling as heavy as his clothes felt.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 3:23 pm

Akito quietly almost chuckled again, with his hand over his mouth, he had shrug back to mess with Mori, hearing what he had said back, about joking of wanting to staying a little more longer. He shakes his sleeve, letting a few drops of water go to Mori, just to mess with him a bit more. His smirk stayed for a little longer.

"If you want to, go right ahead and stay."

He waves his tail from being in a curled and try on drying his clothes just a bit more, though not like it helped all that much. He also did hear the pout sound come from the other neko and thought to continued his teasing him for that, but not at the moment. He twitched his tail, before moving it to his hands, to dry it more and had done the same with his hair and ears. His smirk then went away, as he walks a little away and then looks to the side to him.

"Lets go, then."

(Now being that our Rp ends here, we can end it or keep going at the apartment? Up to you.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 3:43 pm

Mori blinked and slightly backed up as he was getting sprinkled with water again, his arm lightly raising itself so it wouldn't get in his face. He chuckled at the action since it was usless to try and get eachother wet anymore. They were already soaked through and through after playing around in the pool. Might as well head home. The only reason he had come out was because, in truth, he didn't want to clean the fresh mess that he had left behind in his room though he knew he would have to eventually especially since Nana had now left and taken most of her things that Mori bought for her. The neko gave up in trying to dry himself off. He would seriously have to change when he gets back to his apartment. Mori looks up as Akito mentioned leaving and he nodded in agreement as he ran his hands through his hair once more just to make sure all water wasn't going to get into his ears.
"Hai, let's go. I think I had enough playing around in the water, heh."

(Guess we can continue since we both live in the same apartment xD)
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 9:09 pm

Iokaste sighed a bit as she stood on the rocks at the edge of the water...once more she found herself there. She almost felt a bit weak, like the need for water ran her life, but hey...what are you to do when you suddenly become partially a creature of water? She stared down at the water, quickly pulling her foot up as some water came near it. She was attempting to keep her human form at this point, since the water and the air and all around her was rather cold. That didn't change the fact that she wore shorts, a tank top and no shoes, though. A cold breeze went through and rustled he long blonde hair as well as caused her to shiver slightly. She noticed the tide was starting to come in since the water was coming in closer and closer. It caused her to step farther back away from it as she stared out over the water, careful not to slip on any of the rocks...surely if she did she'd get wet and be immediately changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 9:38 pm

A cheer of laughter as Kanra skipped from one rock to another. This was her first day to the island as she was simply enjoying the scenery. She had arrived before her bags had come, and she still needed to find a place to stay, but for the time being, she let that all aside. She wanted to explore the place before settling in. Kanra plunged her feet into the water, as if having the time of her life. Her first thought was the beach. Her nose had smelt the fresh salty ocean air which lead her to this very spot. She smiled pleased at her finding, and after a few moments of play she sat on one of the rocks. Mesmerizing the beauty, Kanra smiled with a childlike appearance as she watched overhead.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 9:47 pm

Iokaste blinked as she heard the laughter and looked over to spot another girl who was playing around. She frowned slightly as she watched her place her feet in the water and wished that she could do that as well...without growing a tail and gills, anyway. She sighed lightly, continuing to watch the girl without even noticing that the water had come in even further than last time, causing her feet to get wet. It caught her attention immediately, though and her first reaction was to pull of what she wore on her lower half as fast as she could, dropping her clothing onto the rocks. She had done so just in time, as her legs began to form together and dark blue scales grew over the skin, covering her to around her hips, a few stray ones just barely above the rest. She flailed her arms about as she could suddenly no longer stand, giving a surprised shout as she fell forward into the water. She sighed some as she reached to pull her now wet tank top off, even removing the bra and just letting her long hair keep herself from being revealed. Her skin was now blue and she had fins where her ears would be, though they still acted as ears...also there were gills on her neck. She sighed as her now red eyes looked to the clothing that was tossed on the ground and groaned, "Not again..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 5:48 pm

A splash from nearby caught Kanra's attention. She frowned a bit seeing that her thoughts of the beautiful place was suddenly interrupter. She turned her head to the side to see where the splash was coming from. As she glanced from side to side, a female seemed to have slipped into the water and was now taking off her clothing. Kanra blinked for a moment then reverted her gaze back in front of her, leaving the girl alone. Kanra felt like wanting to be distant until she got situated with the place, of course. Groaning, Kanra stood from her post and walked over to the girl who had dropped into the water. Making her way as she skipped from rock to rock. "Hai, your clumsy." Kanra stated as she tilted her head to the side as a smile formed on her face as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 6:24 pm

Iokaste sighed some and glanced over at the girl who was growing closer, "Not exactly clumsy. The water touched me, so it's not exactly my fault." She pushed herself a bit further into the water now, trying to get out a bit deeper where it would be more comfortable for her. Her tail dragged along behind her, flipping this way and that in an attempt to help push her along until she got in deep enough that the water went to her shoulders while she was pushing herself. From there she rolled over and placed her hands against the ground behind herself to support her weight so she could sit up, her hair sitting so it kept her covered and her tail resting, completely submerged in the water. "Did you just come over to make fun of me? If so, I'll be leaving now." She lifted one arm up so she could toss her thumb over her shoulder, motioning to the water behind her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 7:00 pm

Nodding her head as if she was listening Kanra dozed off, eyes open. Then as the female said she was going to leave, she awoken again. Blinking, Kanra let out an exuberant laugh as she winked at the female. One of Kanra's characteristics were flirting, whether it be guy or girl, and since she had nothing better to do, she figured she might take a gander. "Oh no not at all, I just heard a splash and came to investigate." Kanra stated as she let out another laugh, smiling to the female. "Hehe, I'm Kanra, and you are?" She asked as she extended her arm out for a friendly shake.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 7:07 pm

Iokaste reached a hand up in order to brush the bangs from her face, though she was careful not to move her hair and end up revealing her blue skinned upper body. Her voice didn't sound too awful impressed as she spoke, "Right...and you just made assumptions that I was clumsy. It is rather difficult to stand on a tail." She flipped it some in an attempt to exaggerate her comment before leaning back some again, "I'm Iokaste." She glanced at the girl's hand a moment before leaning forward some, reaching her arm out so she could gently take a hold of Kanra's hand, watching her with red eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 7:24 pm

Taking the females hand, Kanra shook it rather gently. She could feel the scales of the females hand brush upon hers. Kanra shrugged paying no attention to the remark of the female named, Iokaste. {Iokaste...} Kanra repeated in her mind, it was a different name, nothing like she's heard of before. But considering people like her were of different backgrounds, she shrugged it off. "Ha, tis be true, but would you rather have ears or a tail?" She asked questioning her as Kanra placed a finger on her chin. "Ears look cute, but they're quiet unpleasant at times." She said as she nodded, her ears twitched a bit which caused her to itch it.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 7:30 pm

Iokaste gently took her hand back after a moment, tipping her head some, "Well, I've got these ears." She reached a hand up to gently take a hold of the fins that were her ears, moving them around some with it before continuing "Though I think I'd much rather have one's like yours than this tail. It's rather difficult to get around when the only time you can have legs is when you're completely dry." She gave a soft smile before question, "Besides, what's so bad about having ears?" She watched Kanra curiously, the smile still on her face.
(Brb. Dinner)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 7:48 pm

Kanra chuckled as Iokaste questioned her about her ears. What should she reply to that, Kanra asked herself as she thought of many ways why her ears were a distraction sometimes, but then her mind reverted to the fact that ears were more pleasurable than unsatisfactory. Licking her lips she spoke. "Well, for one thing, my ears loved to be touched, which is bothersome since I hate people touching my ears, and also because it distracts me at random times, twitching uncomfortably." She answered back as she sighed and sat down on the rock which was a few feet away from the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: