Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Tue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Wed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Fri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Thu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Thu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo Mamoru

Sakuda

Sukiyomi

Rosaline Liddel

Aimi Jutsuki

Aella Ealasaid

Akito

Susanoo

Nightshade

Share | 

Rocky Sides

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Akito
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Mon 18 Jul 2011, 6:11 pm

Akito seems to noticed that this usually isn't how he is and to someone new, his ears moves a bit down then he remains quiet for now and takes his violin case off his back and puts it a bit more away near him but away from the water, not wanting it to get wet. He moves his legs up and moves his arms around them holding them and he lays his head on his knees. Why he happens to talk more to this person and being the person is new, he isn't to sure but then again he does have days, he would maybe talk more, though he usually don't talk more only if he wants to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Mon 18 Jul 2011, 6:19 pm

"Do you play, Violin?" he asks softly, looking at Akito. Was he making him nervous now? he didnt know, he seemed to be getting more of a cold shoulder. A pulls his knees up. "I guess I've intruded on you on this day, havent I?" He says in more of a statement than a question.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 10:12 pm

Akito still remaining quiet still with his head, well chin part of it on his knees and still watches as the waves goes slowly back and fourth. His tail moves a bit again as he looks to the side at his violin case that he has put a bit away from him, he haven't played it for a tiny bit, about two days but mainly from being busy and stuff. He looks back at the ocean and shrugs a bit at what Adrian has asked. "Yeah I do." Was all he said for now, still a bit quietly to answer him back, and moves his hand down at the water of the ocean, that's waving closer to him. After another moment, he gets up and picks up his violin case and walks a little away but stops."I'm off, see you sometimes, maybe." He says then heads off.

(Since the posting rules change, had to make him leave.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Fri 16 Sep 2011, 7:30 pm

Akito thought this would be a good place for a walk to, not having been here for the longest and this is one of his favorite places, yes a Neko that doesn't dislike water is something you don't see everyday but he's one of them that have no problem with it. Good thing he's only wearing light clothing, he's a bit ahead of walking than X.E.R.O, hardly saying anything along the way here or looking much behind to him either. He looks up at the sun, the sun light shining on his blue hair and his tail swings slowly. He likes the warm and after a moment more of looking there, he looks back down. "Keeping up back there." He says to X.E.R.O, now looking back to him and stops walking for now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan Greer
Scout

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 1:17 pm

X.E.R.O runs after Akito trying to be careful on the surfaces under his feet and he lightly laughed as he ran up closer to Akito. "I am trying!" the teen said this while lightly laughing and he knew that his new shy side could not be able to keep up with Akito so when Akito kept on walking his tattoo on his back glowed and he became taller in a blinding white light and now he stood a 6'3 making it easier to walk on the rocky surface.

Evan Greer~

Wolf Form~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 1:46 pm

Akito still looking ahead and walking a little more, his ears twitched a bit to X.E.R.O's talking then looks back again at him, while still walking and noticed a bright light and now looks at a more taller X.E.R.O. He got distracted for a second, which made him almost lose his stepping on a rock, still being a little high up the rocky sides but didn't trip or fell off or anything. His tail twitched to that, seeming as if he was annoyed a bit but doesn't show it. "Hm.." He looks at the rocks for another moment before looking back to the other male. "X.E.R.O?" He went a bit down on some rocks then stops his walking again, to still look at X.E.R.O, but shook his head a bit before looking back below the rocks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan Greer
Scout

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 1:52 pm

X.E.R.O's hair was a celestial blue and his eyes were a purple red as he tilts his head to Akito, placing his hands on his waist does he raise his right eyebrow. "Yes, Akito?" the teen found it easier to walk on the surface by being his normal angel appearance and since his stride was some what longer he could keep up to Akito as he stood near Akito he waited to see what his answer would be. X.E.R.O actually felt a little awkward for he hasn't properly introduced his actual angel appearance to Akito and he guessed that now would be a good time.

Evan Greer~

Wolf Form~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 2:05 pm

Akito still looking at X.E.R.O for a bit longer, already shook what he was going to say off, or if he was planning on saying something. "Nothing.." He looks back away and walks again a little more ahead, walking more below some rocks and then jumps off a bigger rock, now standing near the ocean, he watches as it waves back and forth at his shoes and again, he couldn't help but to remember his other times at this place and had almost a bit of a small smirk, though it can't be seen by anyone. "So, anything you like to say?" He meant about him being in a new look, or body. His eyes were still to the ocean and he walks a bit more in it, the water waving more up a bit more over his shoes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan Greer
Scout

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 2:09 pm

X.E.R.O made a rather confused face and he shrugged before watching Akito, he hops over a rock with ease and he looked to Akito quite contently. "I really don't have anything to say but I do want to say that this is my favorite look but I tend to hide it since it just makes almost everyone feel bad about their height?" the teen placed his arms now behind his head and off of his waist and as he watches Akito he can't help but smile a little.

Evan Greer~

Wolf Form~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 2:19 pm

Akito shrugs a bit back, not really caring about heights and about X.E.R.O being taller, he doesn't bother thinking about those things and feels even thinking about them, is just a waste of time, well to him that is but then again what to expect from him. "Couldn't care about heights, being taller. Just a waste of time, worrying about that." His tone seems again cold and not caring. Another moment has pass by and he walks a bit back off the ocean to the sand and then he took a seat down, still by the water. The water waves back and forth to him and he moves his hand on it and moves his hand around the water a little, while yet again staying quiet and his tail swings a little.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan Greer
Scout

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 2:24 pm

X.E.R.O closed his eyes as he plopped down on a rock making it look like he fell on purpose as he sits there and watches as the bottom of his shoes get touched by the water of the ocean. "Sure, it is a waste." the teen said this blandly without much emotion as he kicks up a bit of water since a wave came in causing him to hold his knees to his chest and when it passed did he return his feet to their right place. "Ah, but some people don't like being short. I for one raise my hand to that vote. Your right though it is a complete waste!" X.E.R.O snickered with his eyes closed as he watched the water being calm one second and then being down right heartless the next. The teen knew how Akito was and he had to admit that was probably what attracted X.E.R.O to Akito was his not so emotional side always seeming to be emotionless.

Evan Greer~

Wolf Form~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 2:32 pm

Akito didn't say anything back or anything, that was until he had noticed that he should of put his violin case some place safe away from the water and so he then gets back up and walks to someplace safe and here the sun doesn't shine down much and takes his case off his back and puts it down. He then notice how this spot of the area doesn't feel that bad, relaxing? Maybe, so being a little away from X.E.R.O, he sits back down and had a blank look to him, as if he could fall asleep or something any moment. His tail swings down on the ground to rest and his ears remains the same as he had closed his eyes for a moment. This place does seem to relax him and does seem to kind of show it, as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan Greer
Scout

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 2:46 pm

X.E.R.O stood up after sitting since he felt his body go numb from just sitting there and he frowned noticing a shadow and looking over his shoulder his face became annoyed as he hopped three rocks and he smiled seeing the wave miss him and he sighed wiping his forehead for he didn't want to get wet. The teen glanced to where he had seen Akito and not seeing him there made him shrug, he knew better than to get into Akito's space since he had done it supposingly to many times already. X.E.R.O hopped down making contact with the sand and he smiled walking along the sand away from the rocks and away from Akito until he disappears into a cave he happened to find a way or so from where Akito was. X.E.R.O looked around the cave seeing nothing but rocks and blinking he comes across a seashell and he smiled picking it up and leaving the cave. The teen was always interested in seashells, if it was his favorite color then of course he would like it. Now, standing on the beach he begins to finish cleaning the seashell of light blue color with a smooth surface and he smiled almost in a harmless manner. X.E.R.O was so interested in the seashell he didn't even think twice of how he got into that small cave in the first place.

Evan Greer~

Wolf Form~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 2:54 pm

Akito not noticing what X.E.R.O was doing or to if he was still sitting or not at where he was, he still had his eyes closed for another moment, before hearing a noise which made his ears twitched a bit and he knows what it was and moves his hand into his pocket, taking out his cellphone and flips it open. He opens his eyes to look at the screen of the phone and press some buttons on it and his ears raises up just a bit to the phone, he got a text from his older brother, which it has been a while since the last time and his tail still on the sand moves a little. He had almost a small smirk on his face, not that it would really show much and still staying quiet, he starts typing a text back to him, typing quickly. That brother of his is something else at times, he thought.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan Greer
Scout

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 3:02 pm

X.E.R.O happily smiled seeing it shine and he had to admit that he was blown away by its color, Seimei his father told him about the ocean but only the little details but he couldn't help but love the oceans mysterious ways. The teen held the shell to where his heart was and as he holds it close he looked back to where the cave was wondering if there were more shells like this one. X.E.R.O knew that would be impossible though and he shook his head deciding not to go back in there for he may end up stuck. As he walks back his eyes were looking down and he held the seashell still to his chest.

Evan Greer~

Wolf Form~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 3:09 pm

Akito tail seem to twitched in a bit of amusement at to what his brother has text him back but then after he text once more back, his tail was still once more and he then flips close his phone and puts it back away. He then looks back to where X.E.R.O was and watches what he was doing, seeing that he seems to like seashell a lot, he wasn't one to be really interest in those kind of stuff but the beach is one of his favorite place and this is one of them. Not only since it was a beach but it was the first place he had came after moving in a apartment then after the next day, he had came here and met his first friend then a bit after another one, who were the same as him a Neko. He knew even if he were to say something to X.E.R.O, he would of maybe not hear him being that he is a little away and he, himself, isn't one to really speak loudly or yell.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan Greer
Scout

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 3:19 pm

X.E.R.O seemed to be deep in thought before he say Akito and he lightly smiled before looking to the ocean and he couldn't help but wonder what is out there. The teen would love to go into the ocean and find treasures but he wasn't made to stay in the water. X.E.R.O lightly laughed at himself and his thought before looking over his shoulder at Akito and then looked back toward the ocean silently.

Evan Greer~

Wolf Form~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 3:31 pm

Akito's tail twitched a bit for either another reason? out of habit as always or to X.E.R.O, as he still looks at him waiting to see if he's done looking around and being in his thoughts, or that's what it seems to him at least. If he wants to talk or something, then he can just walk up to him, not that he would be bother by him for staying seated at the ground. He's just relaxing that's all, but that was up to the other male, for if he wants to come over or stay there in his thoughts and what not. He reaches into a small bag that's attach to a part of his violin case and takes something out and then after, he closes the bag back close and is holding something.

A box seems to be what he had took out and takes a pocky out, his favorite sweets and he bit a piece of it and once again it made him somehow remember again about a long while ago of when he first met X.E.R.O and with the teasing with the sweet. "It has been a while, I remember the teasing with this, when we met that day." He wasn't looking back up but back down at the ground, as he said that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan Greer
Scout

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 3:42 pm

X.E.R.O blinked hearing Akito and he looked over and it made him think that he was hearing voices but it was proved wrong as he smiled. The teen walked over seeing pocky and it has been a while since he tasted something sweet like pocky. "Ah, I think I remember it?" X.E.R.O sat down on the opposite side of Akito as he sits on his knee still holding the shell close to his chest as he kept his smile on his face.

Evan Greer~

Wolf Form~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 3:50 pm

Akito ears twitched a bit more again to hearing footsteps walking to him from X.E.R.O and to what he had said as well, before looking to him sitting down across him. "Hm..really." He looks back down to his pocky, biting another piece of it and a bit left of it stood in his mouth, as he looks to the box with just about less than 4 more pocky in it. Maybe going back to the shop to get more later seems like a good idea..but only problem he dislike about it is, crowded places and most peoples there. He shrugs a tiny to that thought, remaining looking at the box. "Tease." He also happens to remember the 'name' he used to call X.E.R.O and almost had a bit of a smirk again to that and waits to hear what he would say back to what he had said or if he would remember it as well, after all it has been a while and not sure if he would or not, remember about it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan Greer
Scout

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 3:57 pm

X.E.R.O made a face but it went away as he laughed a little before coming closer to Akito and he placed his lips against Akito's in that small peck. The teen laughed after doing that. "Yes, I am a tease. But I am your tease." X.E.R.O's eyes closed quite innocently as his smile came across his face and it was harmless much like his facial expression. Even though he knew he couldn't ask Akito for one pocky stick he can always place a kiss on his lips even though it wasn't much of a kiss but a hsow of affection.

Evan Greer~

Wolf Form~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 4:46 pm

Akito tail twitched a bit up, noticing that his face was lift up, to now feeling lips peck on his by X.E.R.O. Before saying or doing anything, the kiss has stop and he looks to him with the same expression, the last time he kiss him was a while ago in his room, still remembering that, his tail still twitching more. It can't be seen but a tiny red in his face can almost be seen and so he looks down, hoping to hide it but being him, not likely he would say anything about it. "I..I see." Was about all that he manage to say quietly for now and still looking at the ground as well for now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan Greer
Scout

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 8:05 pm

X.E.R.O smiled lightly before he got rid of his smile and he looked down silently as if he was thinking, he could never come to think of anything other than what he had to do at times. The teen glanced up however checking to see what Akito may say and as he waits he places his shell down in his lap as he paitently waits. X.E.R.O did let his smile leave but it returned when he happened to glance at the shell.

Evan Greer~

Wolf Form~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 8:42 pm

Akito still looking down at the pocky box in his hand for a bit longer then shrugs that almost red trying to come to his face, and looks to what X.E.R.O's holding, the seashell. He then looks back away and his tail calms for twitching for now. "Hm.." A almost bit of a smirk has appear in his face, as he looks down back to his pocky. "Am I that sweet." His tone sounded a bit almost like he was teasing a bit back at him again, he takes out another pocky and bits a piece from it. "Want one just ask, unless~." He then stops not finishing what he was going to say, just to mess with X.E.R.O, and his tail swings again in a bit of amusement to that and bites another bit of his pocky, still with a tiny smirk.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan Greer
Scout

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 9:51 pm

X.E.R.O could not help but sit down beside Akito and taking the pocky stick out of Akito's hand and giving him a look that says 'You will find out' and with that done he smiled. The teen placed the pocky stick in Akito's mouth and as he sees one half being in Akito's and he did the next best thing biting off the pocky stick on the other side making it seem as a in-direct kiss. X.E.R.O winked to Akito as he replied finally in words. "I do not need to ask when obviously you are very sweet, makes me wonder which is sweeter. Pocky or dark chocolate." The teen was of course teasing and he laughed after he had done it and he looked to Akito wondering what his facial expression would be.

Evan Greer~

Wolf Form~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Sun 18 Sep 2011, 10:14 pm

Akito watches as the pocky was taken from his hand and him putting it in his, he bit a piece from that one before he noticed that X.E.R.O had bit a piece from it. A 'in-direct' kiss is what it seems like. The bit of smirk still kind of seen in his face as he shrugs a bit as to playing around."Now I wonder." His tone still sounding a bit teasing, as he eats another bit of the pocky making it almost gone and still swings his tail slowly side to side. Now what to do now, he had thought, tease more, or something else but of course he didn't say what and shook his head a bit, as he looks back down at the ground and eats the tiny bit of pocky left in his hand.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   

Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next