Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
minami-machi - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%minami-machi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
minami-machi - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%minami-machi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
minami-machi - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%minami-machi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
minami-machi - Page 3 I_vote_lcapminami-machi - Page 3 I_voting_barminami-machi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
minami-machi - Page 3 I_vote_lcapminami-machi - Page 3 I_voting_barminami-machi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

minami-machi

Go down 
+6
Mori Akuto
Evan Greer
Kyuzo Mamoru
Susanoo
Chase
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

minami-machi - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 11:51 am

Kyuzo looked to Kirin with his hair faintly going to his hair. "I have been working for a while. That is all I have been doing, then again I have been talking with friends and such as well" He closed his eyes and chuckled lightly. "What about you, Kirin-san?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 11:56 am

''Eating, sleeping, swimming, chatting, jogging chatting some more. Watching the world go by basically, But i have been thinking of leaving Miyagi for while, i'm not used to staying in one place for so long.'' He said tilting his head at the pink blossomed tree watching some of the petals fall off it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 12:05 pm

Kyuzo eyes went wide as a petal floated infront of his face and while that happens his eyes went even wider hearing what Kirin had said. "L-Leave...?" His eyes remained wide, Kyuzo sighed trying to control himself as he closed his eyes. "Oh, so you wish to go somewhere? Where?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 12:09 pm

''Thats the think I don't know where. I wanna go some where new like, Roma, I haven't been to Rome before. Yet if I do leave I would miss this place and the people in it. It's one of the easiest of place I come across that you can make friends easily. '' He continued to watch the cherry blossom tree, not looking once at Kyuzo. He watched the petals fly with longingness.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 12:14 pm

Kyuzo looked to Kirin with a rather new look that was hardly used, even Kyuzo was unaware he was doing it. Kyuzo had given him a smiled with a mature understanding face, in others words he was showing his understanding for his friend, since he longed for it. "Do what you feel in your heart, I know that someone may miss you more than you know. But friends are friends, they will always be in your heart and who knows you may return someday."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 12:26 pm

Kirin closed his eyes and chuckled while tilting his head down causing his low ponytail to fall over his shoulder infront of him. He looked up at the sky.
''The funny thing is that Someone actually told me I was a fallen angel, that needed to grow a pair of wings... The funny thing is, I want wings now, yet I'm no angel.'' His eyes flow the petal floating to the ground his eyes never moved away from that petal.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 12:36 pm

"Wanting wings is a gifted thing, is it not?" Kyuzo looked to the floor and his gray hues saddened at the petal, even though his past couple of days had been happy as well as to perfect. His mind would not listen to his words, making things a little harder for him and his sensitivity.

Flashback~
Kyuzo {13 years old} stood at the festival of the summer that they had at times in the United Kingdom, it was decently cold but it had its smooth edges of heat from time to time. Rinkage ran up and around seeing petals fall from the sky making, Kyuzo smiled with affection but then he gasped feeling a hand touch his sleeve. "Nii-san?" Kyuzo looked to his large eyed sister and grinned. "Hai?" Rinkage grinned happy to get his attention. "What is this pink leaf?" Kyuzo looked to it and blushing faintly, he saw it was a sakura petal, in other words a cherry blossom sakura petal that happen to bloom once a year and hold so many meanings. Kyuzo smiled of course, "That is a petal that belongs to the Cherry Blossom tree! It says if a petal falls on your lap or hand it means you are destined for a long time relationship with someone." Rinkage grinned and she pointed at her brother and happily laughed. "In that case! I have a destined long time relationship with, Nii-san!" Kyuzo covered his face and blushed and Rinkage giggled bragging about their relationship making Kyuzo tell everyone that she was kidding.

Flashback End~

Kyuzo frowned sadly as he closed his eyes and bit his inner lip.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 12:46 pm

''Only angels have wings, he might be blessed with the curse of long living but no, we are no angle nor are we no demon, were stuck in the middle, til we ether die or give up our eternal life span.'' He says closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 6:57 pm

Kyuzo closed his eyes and looking away from the petal he looked to Kirin and his face became a troubled one, something in that sentence hit him in a rather strong way. Giving up your eternal lifespan, he shook that thought aside and looked to Kirin silently.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 7:04 pm

Kirin felt the change in Kyuzo. ''Whats the matter Kyuzo-kun?'' He says not looking at the other eternal. He could feel the other's eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 7:08 pm

Kyuzo closed his eyes and looked down. "Nothing, just thinking about our eternal life span." He looked at the time and frowned pushing himself off of the railing and walked a little away from Kirin, Kyuzo had to go to work for he was obviously very busy the other day. "Well, I'm going to the Kendo Bar to open it up. Take your time." Kyuzo bowed to him and left with his hair moving to each step he took.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 7:17 pm

Kirin leaned back and frowned watching Kyuzo leave. ''See ya then..'' He mutters turning his head back to the sky, seeing the sun pointing the time into the sky. Kirin sighed he better get some food. With that the Older Eternal walked off too.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 12:51 pm

X.E.R.O happened to walk down and he stopped as he thought about something and he laughed out of random before falling down on his face for he didn't see that rock there or was it something else? The young teen didn't know and that was why he stood up. "Ah! This curse is going to be the death of me!?!"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 2:23 pm

Mori was sitting down at a table outside a small cafe, typing on his laptop. He picked up his cup of ice tea and took a sip then set it back down. The neko's ears twitched as he heard a yell that sounded awfully familar but shrugged it off and continued to read what was on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 2:25 pm

X.E.R.O's eyes closed as he snickered. "It is going to kill me! Neh!" The young teen twitched feeling a pain in his back and he yelled lightly as he touched his back. "Ow! Did I bruise my back?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 2:32 pm

Mori's ears twitched again and he frowned, getting irritated of the voice and looked around to see who it was. He saw X.E.R.O in the distance and sighed a bit before glancing to his laptop then closing it.
"Sheesh, can he get any louder?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 2:34 pm

X.E.R.O blinked seeing a figure and he reconized it was Mori and he smiled but jumped looking to his hand where little bit of blood was and his eyes grew wide but no voice came from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 2:39 pm

Mori's nose scrunched up as he smelt blood and he glanced to X.E.R.O noticing that he was just sitting there and finally just got up and walked over.
"What are you doing?"
He glances down to X.E.R.O's hand and raised an eyebrow.
"Are you danger-prone?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 2:44 pm

X.E.R.O looked to Mori and he shrugged before looking over his shoulder looking at his back and saw blood on his back and he eyes expand rather widely. "I am bleeding! My back is bleeding and I didn't even fall on it....I don't think?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 2:49 pm

Mori sweatdropped as he watched the teen and shook his head, wondering how in the world someone could be this reckless.
"Do we need to take you to a hospital?"
He looks at X.E.R.O's back.
"How bad is it? Does it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 2:54 pm

X.E.R.O pulled up his shirt a bit and he saw large scars down his back which are freshly made. "What do you think, Mori?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 3:01 pm

Mori flinched a bit at the fresh wound and his face paled a bit at the sight of blood but he shook it off and looked to X.E.R.O.
"Okay, its pretty bad but does it hurt?"
He joked humorlessly and went back to his table and began picking up his stuff and putting it away in his bag. He walked back to X.E.R.O after shouldering his bag and looked down to the teen.
"So do we need to go a hospital or do you have a first aid kit?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 3:04 pm

X.E.R.O looked to Mori and he asked. "Do you think they could help? Hurt, yeah it hurts like mad." The young teen pouted and he tried not to look at the wounds.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 3:10 pm

Mori raised an eyebrow.
"It's a hospital...I'm pretty sure that they would help."
He waved his tail as he looked off, wondering where the hospital was in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 3:12 pm

X.E.R.O looked down lightly still feeling the pain in his back. "Would you go with me, Mori?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 3:18 pm

Mori looks to him and nods, holding in a soft sigh and he glances around them.
"Yeah, do you know where the hospital is? Because I don't."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

minami-machi
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next