Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Tue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Wed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Fri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Thu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Thu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo Mamoru

Sakuda

Sukiyomi

Rosaline Liddel

Aimi Jutsuki

Aella Ealasaid

Akito

Susanoo

Nightshade

Share | 

minami-machi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 3:18 pm

Mori looks to him and nods, holding in a soft sigh and he glances around them.
"Yeah, do you know where the hospital is? Because I don't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan Greer
Scout

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 3:21 pm

X.E.R.O looked confused as he to looked around. "I have no clue? Is there a sign anywhere?" The young teen looked to Mori wondering if he saw any signs.

Evan Greer~

Wolf Form~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 3:28 pm

Mori took out his cell phone and looked up a map of Miyagi.
"Let me find out which direction we should head to before looking for signs."
He stared at his phone for a moment before staring down the road and flicking his ears absently.
"I think its that way."
(Do we post at the hospital next?)

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan Greer
Scout

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 3:30 pm

(Sure! You want to post first?)

X.E.R.O looked to Mori and he smiled. "Lead the way." The young teen knew his wound were bad and that was why he didn't look at them.

Evan Greer~

Wolf Form~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 3:35 pm

(Kk then. To the hospital!)
Mori began walking down the street, still looking at his phone for directions.
"Let's go."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evan Greer
Scout

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Tue 05 Jul 2011, 3:37 pm

X.E.R.O followed making sure to keep himself straight then again his back hurt while he did so not that he showed it on his face.

(Yes! lol!)

Evan Greer~

Wolf Form~
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 1:47 am

Kyuzo stands in the center of minami-machi with his hair and style changed, it would be better this way since if he stayed being skinny and well depressed by his addicted drinking habits he will never get better. He looks so calm staring at the moon and he can't help but stare at it, after all it seemed to ease him in emotional as well as physical ways.

Dono kurai anata ga matte iru? {How long have you waited?}

Spoiler:

To many rabbits is a problem Sadako-Mei.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 2:06 am

Sunshine was not fond of the night since she was named after the morning sun, she ignored it nonetheless. She walks quietly around Minami-Machi, looking around the place she was going, it was different to her, she had not been to a place like this since a few months back. Walking around she made sure to keep her guard, plus it was not safe for a lady to be walking around a time like this.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 2:09 am

Kyuzo blinked and he looked up to the moon before looking back down. "Uh excuse me?" He looked a little concerned since well he knew at times what would happen to a girl at night and well he would of course check on her since she looked a little lost or was it intimidated. Kyuzo was unaware of the moon hitting him making him look rather mysterious.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 2:15 am

She walked a few more steps until she heard someone's voice not to far from where she was standing, she stopped walking and turned towards the man. She looked at him and blinked a few before speaking.

"Y-yes?"

She asked, a bit nervous, or was she just a bit afraid. she knew human's like herself didn't seem all to welcome in their very own planet since many other forms of beings had began to claim it was theirs for the taking. She stood there a bit frozen not sure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 2:17 am

Kyuzo stopped looking a tad bit hurt. "Gomen, {Sorry,} I didn't mean to scare you. Are you lost?" His gray hues held a bit of gentleness for well he could never hurt a girl or boy for that matter. It seemed well cruel to do things to others. Kyuzo rubbed his arm as he looked to the girl keeping a hurt expression.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 2:25 am

"Ah lost? N-no, I was just taking a night walk. I get bored sometimes."

She said still standing at the exact spot she had been, she looked at the man and studied him a bit, his precense seemed nothing like the neko she had met earlier in the day. This man seemed rather nice, different, his expression had a hint of worriness and curiosity, but like all creatures they always tend to be curious so it was nothing new. Sunshine looked at him and smiled.

"How do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 2:29 am

Kyuzo smiled seeing that there was no harm done. "I'm fine, how are you?" He took a few steps toward her so she can see his face and he said nervously seeing that his drinking seems to be wearing off. "Oh, uh I really do mean that I am sorry since well I was concerned since it isn't like everyday I see girls wandering the streets." Kyuzo shyly smiled after saying that.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 2:32 am

Sunshine shook her head, understanding the concept in what that the man had thought about. She too, knew it wasn't safe for someone like her to be wandering around at such a time so late. But Sunshine need some air, she did like to walk before heading off to rest. She looked at the guy as he took a step towards her, approaching, she hesitated, but didn't move her place.

"Its no worry at all, I understand what you mean."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 2:35 am

Kyuzo blinked and his hands were up. "I'm harmless no need to worry! I wouldn't hurt you. Do I look that uh mean?" He looked down with a faint blush, there he goes embarrassing himself. Kyuzo had a knack for doing that, he guessed it couldn't be helped.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 2:42 am

She smiled as she noticed his expression changing, she chuckled a bit as she saw him react. Sunshine took a step forward and held out a hand, that smile still shown on her face, it was nice to meet someone who wouldn't judge her due to her race being a human, she had already gotten the displeasure in meeting a neko seeming rude to her race.

"No you look nothing like that. Also you do look clean if you were harmful."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 2:45 am

Kyuzo blinked and he smiled. "Arigatou, {Thank you,} I asure you I do not want to hurt someone who did nothing. Seems fair right?" Taking her hand he softly shook it with his eyes closed, Kyuzo was a gentle man but after what he has been through he is just glad that he can move on and make others happy.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 2:54 am

Sunshine shook his hand and nodded in agreement, he did seem nice, much nicer than she would expect someone from a different race to be other than a human, she liked this a lot. Sunshine was a nice person, filled with energy and full of life, she didn't like people bringing her or anyone down therefore being around this man, was easy for her.

"Fair indeed"

She said still smiling at him after she took her hand away and placed it to her side.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 2:57 am

Kyuzo grinned. "Indeed." His gray eyes looked into hers and he couldn't help but look away suddenly getting embarrassed again as he blushes a little but blinking he gets a idea. "Oh, my name is Kyuzo and uh would you like to watch the moon with me?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 3:02 am

...watch the moon... nobody had ever asked Sunshine to watch the moon with them, this was something new to her, she thought about for a while, she wasn't very fond of the moon, but she figured it would have been rude to neglect the offer so she nodded and approved.

"Sure, I would love that. And wouldn't it be better if we were at a differnt location like a field or a park?"

She asked her face lightening, happy to know that she had just been asked to something romantic. Strange she didn't know the guy, but she didn't mind, it would be a good way to get to know them, she thought.

"And my name is Sunshine."

She added, looking at him and bowing in return.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 3:06 am

Kyuzo lightly laughed a little as he heard what her name was. "Sunshine? I like that. Sunshine-chan~" He looked to the railing and he grinned pointing over to the railing. "There is no need, we can sit on the railing and get a good view of the train tracks as well as the stars. Come on." Taking her hand softly he leads her to the railing and softly he helps her up onto the railing and then sits beside her. Kyuzo liked this view very much and it showed on his face.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 3:14 am

She noticed him laughing a bit after she had stated her name, which she didn't mind since people tend to react that way when they heard what her name was. Sunshine didn't really care what others thought of her since she liked her name, it was unique and very different to those around her. Sunshine was thinking way too much when she noticed her hand being grabbed and held, it alarmed her, but when she noticed it was just Kyuzo she let him lead her to the railing.

"Okay if you think so."

She said and as they arrived at the railing, she felt hands placed upon her waist, she blushed at that, but hide it. She sat on the railing beside him and looked at the moon and stars, a beautiful sight to see.

"Wow this is magnificent."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 3:18 am

Kyuzo nodded as he smiled to her softly. "It is, use to I would stare at the night and just let it wash away my worries. It still does it in a way." Kyuzo placed his elbows on his lap giving him that sort of comfortable sitting postion. "So, which season do you like most?" He asked this curiously of course.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 3:26 am

"Well I like all weathers."

She smiled and nodded, as she looked down now and at him, she looked in his eyes, searched for anything that would lead to her feeling disappointed or hurt by saying anything she felt personal to her just something simple. He was a different race as she, maybe that's why she was still getting used to him.

"I like the summer because I like the beach and you get to meet new people, but i also like spring because of all the beautiful sight the flower gives off along with it's wonderful sent, but then I also like fall because that's when the leaves change and nature simply shows how wonderful it really is, but then we have winter, I like winter because of the snow, but I'm not too fond with it's low temperature."

She said explaining the reasons what she liked about each of the four seasons.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 3:28 am

Kyuzo smiled actually glad she liked them all. "That is pretty cool, I haven't met someone yet who likes well all of them. I like the spring time as well as the summer time, cause then somethings change but all in good ways. " His gray eyes soften a bit. "But I can see why you like them all, I mean who doesn't right?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 3:37 am

She nodded in response to his last statement.

"Exactly. Each season gives off something the other seasons don't have, nature is simply beautiful, yet many others take advantage of it."

She said sadly, knowing all the harm being done in the world around her, but it was reality, not something she could do to stop it. She slumped her shoulders and looked to the moon again, it was bright and pretty, it resembled the sun in some ways, she didn't realize that till now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   

Back to top Go down

minami-machi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next