Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
minami-machi - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%minami-machi - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
minami-machi - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%minami-machi - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
minami-machi - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%minami-machi - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
minami-machi - Page 7 I_vote_lcapminami-machi - Page 7 I_voting_barminami-machi - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
minami-machi - Page 7 I_vote_lcapminami-machi - Page 7 I_voting_barminami-machi - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

minami-machi

Go down 
+6
Mori Akuto
Evan Greer
Kyuzo Mamoru
Susanoo
Chase
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

minami-machi - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 11:42 pm

Raven smiles thinking Im gonna have to have a talk with Akito later she smiles then nods "I would like it to be that way, yes"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 11:55 pm

Kyuzo nodded glad to hear that. "I'm glad to hear it." He smiled with is eyes closed showing more gentleness than shyness.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 11:59 pm

Raven smiles at him then thinks for a moment and tilts her head "Mori and Akito came and paid you a visit, didnt they? Those bakas.' she laughs as she runs her hand through her bangs
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:03 am

Kyuzo smiled a little. "It was fine." He looked to her and he asked curiously. "So, are you holding in there?"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:11 am

Raven smiles and nods "Yeah, i had a moment of major weakness in my life for about a day, but im better now" she puts a hand to her head and flinched remembering her hangover "I dont understand how you handle hangovers"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:13 am

Kyuzo sighed with his eyes closed. "Sadly to say I had practice since I have been drinking for at least 50 years or more?" He looked down very much not wanting to admit it but he did.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:28 am

Raven nods "That does makes sense. I guess for first timers its worse" she gives a shy smile and laughs a little at herself
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:29 am

Kyuzo smirked. "It is alright. It happens but you will get use to it." He softly rubbed his chin in that slight manner but he let it slide.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:33 am

Raven shakes her head "Nope that was a one time wonder thing. I am so not drinking anymore, it hurts too much, although i did find out that i have good friends...ones that will beat me if i do that again" she laughs at the thought
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 1:26 am

(I'm just gonna say we both left. This place is open)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 12:53 am

Aozora walked the streets but stopped and checked his pocket watch and he sighed closing the watch.
"Shucks, I guess being out late is never a good idea."
Aozora giggled almost like a women would as he looked upward looking at the distant stars as he said softly.
"Suki..."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 3:08 am

Suki was trying to get home quickly after picking some things up for her and Mio. She hated being out late, it always brought back memories of her childhood. She ran quickly, making sure she didn't drop any of her things. When she looked up to make sure she was going the right way she realized she was just about to hit someone, but she couldn't stop herself in time. She ran straight into the man and fell backwards, dropping her stuff. "O-oh my gosh! I-I'm so sorry!" She stuttered and reached down to start and gather her stuff as she blushed and her eyes turned orange in the dark light, feeling so stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 12:49 pm

Aozora gasped as he turned quickly and as he did so he looked and saw his beloved and his eyes became teary as he fell to his knees and he hugged her close as his body shook.
"S-Suki! How I have longed to see you!"
Aozora remembered Suki well, he dreamt about her and how she smiled and told him how she feels about him.
"I missed you more than the endless pool of stars!"
Aozora jumped and he helped her gather her things with his right arm still clung to her and never letting her go as tears escaped his eyes but he tried hard to contain them.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 4:18 pm

Suki heard him say his name and she paused what she was doing to look up as soon as he hugged her. She blushed deeply and hugged him back tightly, her eyes tearing as well. "A-Aozora...? I-Is it really you...?" She asked quietly, not wanting to let him go. Her eyes turned a bright pink and she just let herself lean on him as she watched him pick up the rest of her things. She looked up at him and smiled, tears rolling down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 5:04 pm

Aozora held closer to him as he hands her things to her with a happy expression, he knew he was crying but of joy.
"Here, love."
Aozora kissed her tears away and then kissed her forehead as his right arm stays clung to her as his left hand rubbed her face in a tender manner.
"It is really me, I am glad to finally see you again."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 5:11 pm

Suki started to cry even more as she heard his response. She closed her eyes and pushed her face into his chest, holding onto the things he handed her. "I missed you so much, Aozora..." She had almost gone insane, thinking maybe had gotten captured by one of the humans, another reason she hated being out at night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 5:14 pm

Aozora hugged her back as his body shook as he responded.
"I am so sorry that I put you through this, I am honestly sincerely sorry."
Aozora petted her hair with his left hand and kissed her head with his eyes closed. Shivering and shaking, Aozora felt horrible for putting his dearly beloved in this position.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 5:18 pm

Suki shook her head, telling him it was fine. She held onto him tightly, never wanting to let go of him again. "I thought maybe, one of the Humans had gotten you... Where did you go..?" She looked up at him with one pink eye and one yellow eye. Her emotions had been showing a lot in her eyes lately. She reached up slightly with her bandaged hand and stroked his cheek gently. She didn't realize he hadn't seen the bandage, since she had just recently fell off a swing in the park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 5:22 pm

Aozora closed his eyes feeling her hand upon his cheek and he sighed completely comforted.
"I went somewhere, where I was needed. Someone was sick and I had to go, I apologize for being gone so long and hurt you in the process."
Aozora placed his forehead against hers and glancing to her hand he frowned seeing the bandange.
"Oh love you are hurt."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 5:29 pm

Suki nodded to him and smiled gently, sniffling. "I'm just glad it wasn't a Human...wait...do you even know about the war..? She asked quietly. She looked at her hand and then stared back at him as he put his forehead on hers. "I fell of a swing...silly me." Her face flushed red, as she giggled gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 5:32 pm

Aozora frowned about hearing the word, about the war and that made him some what scared.
"War?"
Aozora recovered a bit as he kissed her bandaged hand as he whispered.
"It must of hurt so much."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 5:45 pm

Suki shook her head and smiled at him gently. "No, it didn't hurt. Just scraped it up a little bit. Mio just went overboard with the bandages." She laughed gently and shrugged. She frowned then and looked down, sighing. "The Humans have found our refuge, Miyagi Prefecture... They're disguised as us and they have animal companions with them that turn into machines that catch certain races... I've been doing my best to stay away from them all. Though, turns out we have a few traitor humans on our side of this..." Shed looked up at Aozora gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 5:56 pm

Aozora did not like what he had just heard and he looked to Suki worriedly.
"Here I thought that humans could not find us, guess I was wrong."
Aozora rubbed Suki's hand for he could not help but worry about himself, Suki, and everyone else.
"How is this going to turn out?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 6:00 pm

Suki nodded and sighed. "We all thought they wouldn't find us...but they did." She nudged Aozora gently, trying to stand up to gather her things into her arms. She wasn't liking the dark. "And I have no idea..." She shuddered slightly and looked at him with her caring, green eyes. "Can we go to your house, maybe?" She bit her lip, and heard she wasn't scared anymore since her accent was back again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 6:04 pm

Aozora stood up and he nodded with a kind smile.
"Sure, we can."
Aozora placed his left arm around her shoulders as he looked around and then he walked toward his apartment with a smile on his face glad that he was with Suki again.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 6:44 pm

X.E.R.O walked up in minami-machi looking around and he sighed casting his dark purple eyes downward, where could he possibly look now. The teen didn't know as he plops down sitting on the ground and looking upwards toward the sky. X.E.R.O found his way back down but it was probably to be expected for he was a Angel now, and at the moment he began to think about going back toward his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: minami-machi   minami-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

minami-machi
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next