Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_vote_lcapHigashi-machi - Page 7 I_voting_barHigashi-machi - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_vote_lcapHigashi-machi - Page 7 I_voting_barHigashi-machi - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Higashi-machi

Go down 
+9
Evan Greer
Akito
Aella Ealasaid
Susanoo
Yoko
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mio
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
Scout

Higashi-machi - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 9:26 pm

Kirin was quiet focusing on his breathing, in and out, in a gentle rhythm. ''I have to admit.. Your a pain in the ass..-'' He said it blunty. ''I only wanted to go for a swim at the beach.'' He mutters the last part more to himself then Sani. The way she putted her head, on his chest was like a child, he wanted to pat her head, but told himself not too, she going to cause a war, which he didn't want to be involved in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 9:30 pm

"You sound like my brother" She laughed, it was more pained than it should have been, but she lifted her head. A choice was in her eyes, she was deciding whether or not to confide in this man. She hadn't talked to anyone other than ZUko in a long while, at least, not for this long. Carefully she chose her words, "Apart of the war, you shall not be, at least for my comrades and me" She assures him, getting up slowly she then holds her hand out -hesitently, to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 9:39 pm

Kirin forced himself up into a sitting position. ''I'm not being in an stupid war. I rather sit down and watch opera when be in war.'' He says it dully, when he noticed her hand infront of him. was she being serious wasn't tacklin an ill eternal to the floor enough for the young human and now she's offering him a hand up? ''In All fairness your the reason why i wond up on the ground and now your offering to help me up?'' Kirin was old, but he wasn't that old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 9:44 pm

"In all fairness" -she repeats, her accent making it sound odd- "I thought you were going to sentence me to death when i tackled you." She keeps her hand out, still hesitent. It wasnt like kindness could make her completely calm around Races, after years of intense military training. Her dark brown eyes are the only part of her that show the hesitence and slight fear still in her, the rest of her face was solid as stone.
"I'll be sure to find you Opera tickets when this war begins." She tries to be light, trying to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 9:51 pm

Kirin got up himself easily, he didn't accept the humans help at all. Yet he chuckled at her trying to lighten up their convo. ''Thats IF you can find me. AND YOU need to work on your disguises.''
He said as he turned and looked up to the sun to see the time as he was sliding his glove on..'It'll be high tide now.. I missed my chance.' He was kinda surprised that she didn't pressure him to know his race, but he shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 9:56 pm

Sani crossed her arms for a moment, "I'm going to get myself killed" she mutters, lifting her hand to her neck. "Le Iteo, how would you suggest i fix the disguise?" She asks him honestly, hating to have to do so. But the scientists were still on vaction, and would not be back for some time. She frowned heavily, not wanting to let her people down.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011, 4:19 am

''I said i wanted no part in this war. didn't I?'' He wasn't going to help her, truely he thought she should of done her research if she hunts down vampires. ''Do your research betterm ir di ut yourself.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 4:20 pm

(sorry I was out oftown o.o

She sighs. "you're difficult" she shakes her head, slightly admiring this boy's strong will. He wasn't going to help her even if she would ask for a bandaid. Such strong will made her a little happy, it reminded her of her oldest brother. He had died because of that will, and she felt the full effects. For it had been her fault.. She shakes her hea rapidly to get rid of the thought. "le iteo is this the first time you have met a human fighting for the cause?" she asks, pulling a small device from her pocket. She looks at it for a few minutes, setting something.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 4:30 pm

[lol. I forgot about this one! ]

''I've meet alot of people-'' He used the words people that could be generally any race. ''-And I don't have a clue what 'the cause' is--.'' His eyes narrow at her.
''Also your being rude again, fiddling while speak and here I thought you'll be at least have polite manners. Not to fiddle with stuff while speaking to someone.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 4:35 pm

She let's the device drop to her side, it sparks a little but otherwise is just a small black device. "I don't mean to be rude, trust me I have manors.. I've had them pounded into me since I was 3" she mutters the last part, her eyes softening or just a moment, she then walks a few steps closer to him.
"are any eternals, evil" she asks, her eyes shifting to their original brown hue, they harden from her years of training. She couldn't be soft.. even if there was no threat.

(=[ I'm hurt! Lol jk)
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 4:46 pm

Kirin didn't care, if the girl had manners she should of use them
. ''Use them, if you know them and pounded into since you were three use them.'' It was an insult but the girl was being rude.
He watched her still stepping forward towards him. His eyes narrowed at her. This girl might be human and show no prober signs of killing him, but he was still not liking close contact with humans even after from long ago, back in the slave trade as a slave.
Kirin shrugged, how was he suppose to know, their wasn't many of them left. To be honest to himself, he thought they were probably living the eternity in peace somewhere.. like in LA?
''How many I suppose to know?''

(haha, I'm awfully sorry!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 5:05 pm

"Please sir forgive me, I didn't realize you cared so much about my damned manors!" she stomps her foot, angrily. She didn't understand why this eternal cared so much. She was at a breaking point, the manors, the luitenant, the war in general was making her beyond stressed.

"well I figured Eternals were able to sense other eternals or something.. And know about them, like wolves can" she explains, stopping and putting her hands behind her back in a full on military stance.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 5:29 pm

''Now stomping your feet like a child wouldn't help you ether. And it's called being polite, people are like this around her, you be polite why are polite back, be a bitch you get nothing.'' He stills his head back slightly.
''No use in trying to get information out of me Little miss stomp alot.'' HE was kinda taking the mic out of her attitude, she was suppose to be a leader.. She certainly wasn't acting like one, stomping her feet on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 5:36 pm

She looks at him, her expression unreadable. She crosses her arms, giving him a look of impatience. "you're really opening up, you seem to dislike impolite people, yet calling me names isn't very polite. You may be correct, but still impolite." she says, then holds her head with one hand. "I'm not polite by nature. I have manors, but that doesn't include 'politeness'."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 5:45 pm

''Opening up? Their are three difference of opening up. Me pointing out facts about you that i tend to always point out at everyone else. And other is just acquaintance. Finally Thirdly is know some personally that you know their past.''
He crosses his arms over his chest. ''But i can say the same about you.. Obviously been bitten by a vampire as done some dramatics in your life, Talking about your past having manors pounded into you. Your Fear of your Identity. etc. Almost a Full Emotional circle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 5:58 pm

She conceals a growl, her eyes hardening. "maybe I have do that.." she mumbles, tilting her head she seems to be looking around now, her eyes darting from him, to behind him. She then lowers her hands to her sides, one in her pocket the other on the hilt of her sword. She smiles. "and in doing so, I apologize"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 6:10 pm

''Thats just human instinct again. And another thing you got to work on..''
He sighs, this human he almost felt sorry for her, she was suppose to be the leader, but from what he had seen, it seems like she's-- ''Stressed.. Your stressed, I don't know what about, my presence? The war? But your stressed about something. It's make you narrow minded thinking the easiest way of getting rid of a problem, is killing it.'' Kirin hadn't had much hope for humans in the slave trade til 25 years ago, when he was actually freed by a young little human girl, a child of six years old.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 6:14 pm

Shizuma wandered up silently with the grizzly bear walking beside her, so close to the girl that she was always touching her, generally at her upper thigh where the boot and miniskirt left some skin revealed. Her crimson eyes looked forward at the two in front of her, the one who she could recognize as Sani, the other she didn't know. Carol sniffed some and let out a grunt and the two continued forward, "Hello..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 6:21 pm

" it's of no concern to you. Don't worry or feel sorry for me. I need to work on so much, yet I've come so far already. Now le iteo, what makes you think I'm all about killing, sometimes I might want to learn more.." she says in a far too calm voice, her finger point at him, with one hand on her sword hilts. She then moves her head to see behind hik again a small smirk on her face. "hello"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 6:32 pm

A scolding look appeared on His features almost as if it were darkening them. ''Learn more? Like just chopping my arm off. A blood sample'' His sharp eyes went to the other female too, his eyes went to the bear instead. ''And what is it with you human and your little bears. Why don't some other wild animal like a porcupine or a chiwawa.'' He still obviously remembered about the purple panda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 6:41 pm

She smirks again, her lips perusing. "bears are good for doing their jobs." she looks to Zuko who gets onto his back legs walking behind le iteo. "now, I feel horrible, we're not going to chop of your arm" she glances to Shizuma, "ready?" she asks
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 6:50 pm

Shizuma glanced over at Sani and was silent a moment, the full grown grizzly quiet as well and her eyes lowered some, nervous about the job since she was specialized in the capture of werewolves, "Yes...." She glanced to Carol before returning her eyes to Sani.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 7:09 pm

Kirin stood side on watching both females with their bears.
'And this is why I never letted Lucius out of my sight in Rome.. Damn his flipping rubbing off personality.. Blood stained hands again. Great. -Note: Heavy Sarcasm. '

He sighed.. His ability had been forever turned on, even though it was only an healing ability it had it's pros on the battle field.
He felt the shadow of the bear behind him.. Why wanted him to go forward? Or did they want to corner him Kirin waited yet moved moved his right foot slightly seemed that was it. He obviously physically look a 100% human. But with eternal life and stop aging at his wish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 7:28 pm

"Shizuma. Be careful.." she warns, pulling out her sword. She looks evenly at Le iteo, "peacefully going with us is the best idea" she explains, stepping into an offensive martial arts stance.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 7:32 pm

Shizuma nodded once, "Yes, Commander...." She pulled the scalpel from her pocket since it was the only semblance of a weapon she had on herself other than her machine, but she'd wait to use that until she was given the command to by Sani and she looked calmly at the man in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 7:37 pm

''You know I didn't thinking, threatening is coming peacefully in anyones vocabulary.'' He said. ''Like I said earlier, manors work wonders, now ask me again.'' He said with a dead bored look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higashi-machi
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next