Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_vote_lcapHigashi-machi - Page 8 I_voting_barHigashi-machi - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_vote_lcapHigashi-machi - Page 8 I_voting_barHigashi-machi - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Higashi-machi

Go down 
+9
Evan Greer
Akito
Aella Ealasaid
Susanoo
Yoko
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mio
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
Scout

Higashi-machi - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 7:37 pm

''You know I didn't thinking, threatening is coming peacefully in anyones vocabulary.'' He said. ''Like I said earlier, manors work wonders, now ask me again.'' He said with a dead bored look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 7:47 pm

With a small smile, she stands straight. "please come with us, Le iteo. We don't want to use force, if we don't have to." she asks politely, a tense look in her eyes, she holds her sword at her side, she wouldn't hesitate to use it
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 9:12 pm

Shizuma stood still, looking over at Sani and waiting for her as Carol stood at Shizuma's side, pressed gently against her. The girl was quiet, only speaking when she had to.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:39 am

''So you only use your manors, when you actually holding your sword..''
Kirin turned then spoke up.
''All you had to do was ask.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:44 am

She nods, not really embarrassed by that. She then looks to Shizuma and back at Le iteo. "we won't kill you. We simply want to run some tests. Will you please come with?" she asks agin, not having gotten a clear answer back from him yet
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 10:15 am

Shizuma looked to Sani and looked back to the man, giving him a reassuring smile, "I'm a professional..." She looked back at Sani and fell silent once more, her hand returning the scalpel back to her pocket and resting on Carol's head.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 11:55 am

''That just makes matters worse.'' He spoke side glancing at the Girl. Then back at the pair easily.
''Test.. I'm not a lab rat, besides,whats different between us? Apart from longer living.'' He said, as he felt is chest tighten again, but he refused to cough up blood at this moment in time. ''Plus I have no part in this war. Ethier side consumes Death, I rather keep living a while longer.''
Kirin looks up at the sky watching a bird fly over.
'Freedom, to spread your wings, lucky you. I have no wings or freedom to a point.'

He letted out a deep breath closing his eyes. But he had to choose a side.. Human or Races.. He was quiet tempted to say Races, but he was curious of the humans. Even if he had a bad past with them he was curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:36 pm

Sani moved her head in a faction of an inch, Zuko made a loud nose and moved a bit closer. "please, Le iteo, we need an answer" she insists, her head tilted. She tried to keep her voice level, but she was getting antsy.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:41 pm

Shizuma remained silent this time, just watching Sani and waiting for any orders she might give. She wasn't the most talkative person around other races than her own unless she was getting information on or from them.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:53 pm

''I'll go, BUT-'' He says narrowing his eyes at the pair, mainly Sani. ''I'm not a test subject. I had enough of your kind prodding me around enough to last me, my life times.'' He said it strictly too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:02 pm

Sani nods, "you'll need to answer questions for us though." she bargains, shifting herself into a normal standing position. She puts her sword away and smiles in a way she would a comrade.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:09 pm

Shizuma was slightly confused but shrugged her shoulders though she just had to ask, "Would you mind if I can at least get a blood sample...? If not, I understand. I'm just curious as to how your body stands up to disease and such...I've never really been around an eternal before." She gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:18 pm

''I'm coming but no testing, you can ask questions about health and i'll give you answers. but no testing or trying to spill my blood in anyway..'' In anyway killing him or injecting him.
They would only find out that he's A positive in blood and had a slightly above average amount of iron in his bleed, which he really needed more of, to stop his coughing up blood fists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:30 pm

She nods again and clasps her hands behind her back. "Zuko, please" Zuko drops onto his four legs and walks beside Kirin. He makes a nose and offers for Kirin to sit on his back.

"we'll be taking him to the lab. Simply for more comfortable questioning." she informs Shizuma, then looks at Le iteo. "I'm glad to have your agreement. For now at least"
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:01 pm

Shizuma nodded once and responded to the man, "Questioning shall do just fine." She looked to Sani and nodded once more, "Shall I leave the questioning to you, Commander?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:34 pm

Kirin help but frown down at the bear. ''Thank you, but I have my own legs, I intended to use them.'' He spoke to the bear, knowing full well it'll understand him, humans were now using wild animals as furniture?.. While it's still alive?
He shook his head and looked at Sani. ''For now.. '' HE agreed to that part, she had no clue what he could do, but it's the same to both of these humans too..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:47 pm

She smiles, and gestures for Kirin to follow her. "shall we get going?" she asks, looking to Shizuma, Carol and Zuko before looking to Kirin. "follow me" she insists walking off with her back not facing them
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:59 pm

On instant Kirin follows Sani easily. His eyes watching the females back but still aware of the other one as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:04 pm

Shizuma sighed lightly and followed after Sani, Carol walking at her side.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 8:04 pm

Akito went into this new area, he haven't been here before and even though he's been around for a while now, he knows that there are still some places he haven't been to as well. He's standing near the rail, looking up at the sky, with his violin case on his back, not having carry it with him hardly anymore lately but did thought to bring it with him for today out here and maybe play it. He looks away from the sky back to the case and takes it off carrying it and puts it down to open it, taking out his violin and stands back up, thinking about what should he play for a moment.

Not giving it much thoughts, he starts playing, a song he liked as a small child and this song helps him to relax, after all, he has been having a rough time lately and has been spending his time alone as well. The sounds of his violin goes through out the area and the way he plays it, seems like he's been playing it his whole life, which he has and so he's good with violins and also other musical things as well.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 8:10 pm

X.E.R.O walked through Higashi-machi having been looking around like crazy and never could he find who he was looking for. The teens dark purple eyes seemed to dim lightly for he was about to give up and as he starts to turn he heard something similar to music or more so like a violin. X.E.R.O blinked once before running toward the sound, and being 5'6 in his normal appearance made it sort of difficult to get through some crowds. X.E.R.O stopped panting lightly for he had been running around like crazy and now he can hear the music as loud as day as he approaches it.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 8:19 pm

Akito not caring about peoples being around though he does dislike crowded areas, but this area isn't that much, maybe a few peoples at where he's at. He continues to play his violin that only Mori was the first to hear him play a song back when he was new and he had ask him to so he did not minding. He has his eyes closed while playing some low notes then after some, he play some high then keeps playing and being a bit relaxed by it. Being able to play again after quite some time was a good feeling again. For the moment still playing, as his playing got a bit more quiet, his ears twitched a bit but not noticing anything for him being in his thoughts a bit and looking at his violin for now.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 8:23 pm

X.E.R.O gotten closer and his dark purple eyes sort of expanded not having seen Akito in a while and he was playing a violin. The teen closed his eyes sort of trying to regulate himself and then he remembered he couldn't play a instrument very well either and that kind of made him get mentally mad not that it lasted as he watched Akito silently still trying to control himself into bursting into a happy fit for he was able to see him again and keep that promise.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 8:50 pm

Akito still looking at his violin for another minute or so, then looks back to the case and bents down to put it back in the case and closes it. He ears still a bit twitching to the sound of his music he just played and then after, he gets back up and stretches his arms and tail for a bit and let out a small quiet yawn. As he was about to think about leaving or take a seat down in the rails, he caught the scent of something, seems like a scent he knows of and that made him look to the side, now seeing someone. White hair with black at the neck part, seems young and looks like him. His tail swings a bit slowly side to side before staying still, along with his ears being still.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 8:57 pm

X.E.R.O now finally seeing it was Akito made a lightly concerned face and it stayed for he wondered if Akito remembered him. "Hi?" the teen said this sort of nervous like but he did let a smile on his face as he added in. "Remember me?" X.E.R.O tilted his head to the left hand side as he looked to Akito with his curiousity about to kill him for he was a bit on edge with nervousness and light to faint fear.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 9:21 pm

Akito still staying quiet looking at the other male, his ears and tail still not moving either, he can see the nervousness from him and his ears starts twitching again to his voice. A bit of a smirk appears and he starts swinging his tail again side to side. "Oh no clue, who is this person standing in a little away from me." His tone had his most of the time sarcasm in it, which he uses and still with a bit of a smirk looking at the other male, he does know who he is now and it has been a while since the last time they seen each other and so he's messing a bit with him, like before and which his tail swings a bit in amusement from it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higashi-machi
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next