Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHigashi-machi - Page 2 I_voting_barHigashi-machi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHigashi-machi - Page 2 I_voting_barHigashi-machi - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Higashi-machi

Go down 
+9
Evan Greer
Akito
Aella Ealasaid
Susanoo
Yoko
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mio
Sukiyomi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mio
Ex Organization Member

Higashi-machi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:06 pm

"It's hardly your fault." She took a step back and picked up her backpack. "Would you like to go somewhere with less people?" Mio adjusted her bag on her shoulder so she was comfortable and smirked. "Unless you want a very early breakfast." she shrugged and giggled. "It's up to you." She looked up at the dark sky for a minute before adding. "A very very early breakfast...or it could be a late dinner maybe." She laughed and looked at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:09 pm

Chukonen thought for a moment, then gave a quick nod. He was up for anything as long as he could get away from the others around. The thought of drinking their blood made a chill run down his spine. He hissed at the thought.
"I'd like to go somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:13 pm

She jumped a little when he hissed thinking that it had been at her. "Um, ok. Follow me." She turned and began walking toward Honoka Beach. She looked over her shoulder to make she he was following then she stole a glance down at her backpack. It would just have to wait until later it seemed.

Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 8:25 pm

Kyuzo walked the streets of Higashi-Machi in a rather bored way, his dull gray orbs focused on the floor of the streets. Kyuzo was in his child appearance or better for words, his teenage appearance and picking up a sight of a street cat his stomach growled rather loudly. "iie, {No,} I will not chase after and hunt that poor defenless cat." Kyuzo bit his inner lip and before he can take it back he dashed after the feline and the cat dashed off away from Kyuzo.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 8:36 pm

Kyuzo took a hold of his wooden katana as he cornered the animal in a alley and he took a large gulp of air as he swallows it. "N-Now uh don't take this the wrong way, a man has gotta eat." Kyuzo dashed at the cat and slamming his wooden katana down he had irk marks all over his face as the cat pounces over his head and before he could react his wooden katana slammed a trash can and it smacked him square in the head. "OW!" Kyuzo held his head and he growled chasing after the cat with a large red knot on his forehead. "You stupid animal!?!"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 11:37 pm

Mori was walking down the street when he heard the clang of a trashcan and some yelling from what seemed to be a teenager with a wooden sword. He stared for a bit trying to figure out the situation as he picked up the poor half starved cat and petted down its fur to calm it down. The neko's ears were perked up in what seemed to be amusement as he saw that the boy was probably trying to catch the cat for his dinner.
"...I don't appreciate animal cruelty."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 11:40 pm

Kyuzo stopped and panting hard he pointed at the other boy who seemed to be a cat. "Nani? Cruelty, how can it be so wrong to survive? Eh? Is it still forbidden?" Kyuzo scoffed with dozens of irk marks all over his face and his eyes showed major annoyance as well as irritation for he hadn't eaten in a while.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 11:43 pm

"If you're hungry, then can't you go and eat at some resturaunt?"
Mori raised an eyebrow and a teasing smirk spread across his face.
"And if you have no money, I'm pretty sure people would have paid to see that scene you just pulled off."
He said referring to when the boy tried to hit the cat and ended up hitting himself when the wooden sword hit the trashcan.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 11:48 pm

Kyuzo blinked with a rather wide eyed expression before he yelled rather angerly. "You jerk! Can't you see if I had money I wouldn't have to suffer in these blasted situations and what not? iie, {No,} you don't know how I feel cause you are fine and doing well!" Kyuzo closed his eyes trying to hold back tears and he turned around wiping his eyes. "Whatever, keep your cat. I'll go look for food in a trashcan, which I so amusingly hit!" Kyuzo stuck his tongue out at the other boy and tromped off with his head held up high.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 11:52 pm

Mori blinks and holds a hand over his mouth to keep from laughing then he sets down the cat and rummages around in his messenger bag before pulling out a lunch box.
"Why don't you eat something healthier than garbage?"
He waves the box side to side temptingly.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 11:55 pm

Kyuzo made a rather gruff noise similar to a grunt. "This is so amusing to you? Jerk." Kyuzo looked away being stubborn as he ignores the lunch box that he had. "Garbage is better than your garbage from the mouth." Kyuzo hated being put in this situation, especially since he was alone here.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 12:04 am

Mori refrained from rolling his eyes with some difficulty, another stubborn one...He leans against the alley wall and watches the boy, still holding the lunchbox.
"If I thought it was a joke then I wouldn't have offered up my food. And actually, this garbage here is probably going to give you foo poisoning..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 12:11 am

Kyuzo narrowed his eyes at him as if saying 'Like you care?' He sighed and sat down and actually begins to debate about eating his own arm off and thinking about that place a rather weirded out look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 12:14 am

Mori places the lunchbox down beside the boy and says in a more gentle voice.
"Come on, eat it. If you don't want to eat this, I'll give you money to buy dinner or something."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 12:19 am

Kyuzo blinked to the box and he frowned. "Nani, like I want your pity now?" Kyuzo sighed as he places his head down and he sighs a sigh bubble as he looked to the box and then to the boy. "Even so, Arigatou."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 12:23 am

Mori nods and sits down.
"You're welcome. I was only able to pack onigiri but there should plenty for you."
He looks down the alley and watches the stream of people go by.
"I'm Mori by the way."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 12:27 am

Kyuzo looked to Mori as he stared at him with his dull gray eyes. "Mori. Mine, is Kyuzo. So, why share your food with a man with no money and is searching for a job, Mori-san?" Kyuzo opened the box and picks up on of the onigiri and takes a supple yet normal bite of it and chews it well with his eyes fixed on Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 12:31 am

Mori keeps his gaze to the street though he felt Kyuzo's eyes on him.
"Because I don't want you eating stray cats. Its kind of disturbing for me."
His ears twitch and he glances to the boy then tilts his head slightly, leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 12:34 am

Kyuzo's eyes narrowed. "Cats are everywhere, Mori-san." Kyuzo knew that for a fact as he wonders the streets for any signs of food or lose change. His eyes looked to the onigiri that was half eaten and he blinks once. "Mori-san, are you here with someone or...?" Kyuzo looked to Mori after taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 12:39 am

Mori raises an eyebrow.
"What do you mean? Am I living here with someone? Am I going out here with someone? Am I dating someone?"
He pauses for a bit, smirking a bit in amusment at the last one but he brushes it aside.
"In that case, I'm living in the Aoyoma apartments. For now, I'm alone to wander around by myself today. And that last remark was pretty dumb so ignore it."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 12:43 am

Kyuzo blinked a few times as he just about dropped his food. "Nani, I was just asking if you had any realitives but if you want someone to date well I could help with that?" Kyuzo laughed a bit with his right hand covering his mouth for well he had always been curious about dating the same sex.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 12:48 am

Mori raised an eyebrow at the dropped food and suggestion then looked to Kyuzo.
"As for relatives, my brother Asahi is the only flesh and blood I have left. Er, as for the dating. We just met, you're going to have to take me out to dinner first."
He smirks teasingly and pulls out a waterbottle.
"Thirsty too?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 12:51 am

Kyuzo let out a sigh bubble. "Dinner, right~" Kyuzo looked to the waterbottle and he shook his head and took another onigiri. "I'll get a job it is just, how do I put it? Which job would be good for me?" Kyuzo thought silently to himself as he takes constant bites of his onigiri.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 1:01 am

Mori opens the water bottle and takes a sip then looks to Kyuzo.
"Well, if you're any good with that sword of yours, you can probably take up a job as a teacher for kendo or perhaps some karate or something along the lines of that?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 1:12 am

Kyuzo looked to the side as he thinks about that idea. "I'm okay with it but uh how about a....bar with Kendo?" Kyuzo hits his forehead and forgetting the knot was there made him grunt and hold his head and he looked to Mori. "Or could you picture me a uh waiter?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 8:22 am

Mori gives Kyuzo a confused look.
"Who, in thr right mind, would have a bar in a kendo? Well, maybe you could have a special building where there's a bar on one side and a kendo gym in the other?"
He smirks slightly and shakes his head as he takes another sip of water.
"Not in a million years, you're going to have to be much more formal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higashi-machi   Higashi-machi - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higashi-machi
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next