Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 8 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 8 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Forest

Go down 
+8
Misuri Dachou
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Akito
Cookie
Susanoo
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Scout

Akemi Forest - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 12:32 am

Unknown only snorted in respond. Well, it was only to satisfy his curiosity in the first place. To tell you the truth, he didn't really expected an actually answer out of the reserved neko. Grabbing a stick, he threw it to the fire, feeding the flames. Then sitting up from his leaning position, he then rip off his white shirt that was part of the American revolution uniform and fed it to the fire also. The partly white color, despite that it browned due to age and dirty, will attract too much attention in the forest.
He then grabbed his hunting knife, not that he really needed it and put it through a rip loop outside of his pants that looked deliberatly torn just to store the knife.
He stood up as he smiled as he felt a presence that's a bit far from here. Eradicating a few elder bears at their prime should keep the population in balance.

"Is it not about time for you to rest?" Unknown questioned in amusement as he seemed ready to pounce into the dangers of the forest.
It is not that he wanted the kid to sleep for his own good. He just curious to know, like every time he asked the kid. He's not order him. He is hardly one to surpress a person with free spirit.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 12:40 am

Akito remains quiet for the moment and shrugs a bit to what Unknown said and watches as he does some things. He does tend to stay up late at times so he doesn't really think he have to rest now, if he doesn't really feels like it so he looks at the fire, with his ears twitching to the sound from a little away. "It's nothing for you to worry about, I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 12:49 am

"Sure, nothing I have to worry about." Unknown admitted, shrugging. "But what about others?"
He seemed to raise an eyebrow as he asked the question. Surely his friends would be worried as well or any other that would be close to him. Reserved or not, it seemed that he got some good people watching his back. Especially if his son Mori is included into that factor. The boy is quiet, but he always did look out for his friends when the occation meets the criteria.
"I doubt some would appreciate the heart attack to know that you are in deep bear territory." Mori seemed amuse by the thought of it actually.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 1:26 am

Akito ears moves a bit down, he knows that his friends worry and stuff for him but he knows how to take care of himself and knows he does act stubborn like that sometimes as well. He kind of felt like a kid being talked by a parent or something so he shrugs and say with a low tone."I know.."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 1:41 am

Unknown eyes soften. He always did have a soft spot for nekos. But it was only for a split second. Tch. He's getting soft these days.
"Sleep when you are tired. Simple right? Apparently, not in this century." He snorted, putting on his goggles that were perched on his head for the entire time. They were just regular goggles with dark shades, though the dark shade part would bring some question for it was the middle of the night.
"As I said; simple right? Sleep when you're tired. Don't be stubborn. Stubborn can lead to foolishness. And foolisness can lead to many undesirable things." He lightly laughed a bit manically as if he had seen this process over and over again.
"You have plently of day light to burn tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 3:51 pm

Akito shrugs a bit to what Unknown has said, he guess he's right but still feels like staying up a bit so he turns his head on his knees to the side to look the other way while remaining quiet, feeling a bit of cool air passing by then after a bit of silents he swings his tail a bit around and says."I guess."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 4:01 pm

"Suit yourself." Unknown snorted in his own kind of humor.
"If you want to leave while I'm out, the's a path behind that root." Unknown simply nodded towards the root on the left of the camp site.
"If you want to stay and sleep, there are some blanket under that root." Unkonwn then nodded towards the root on the right, a little opening under the root but it was too dark for anyone to see.
It's obvious that he didn't care what the kid had picked, but he decided it couldn't hurt being at least a host for once since it looked like he isn't going to go any second now; probably.

Finishing with the instructions, he already left, disappear as if he was never there. The only trace would be the foot print he made where he once stood. And then at the distance, a cry of a bear echoed.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 4:12 pm

Akito remains quiet after Unknown talked then left he may decide to leave or not who knows. But for the time being it seems like he didn't felt like leaving and for the reason for that is unclear as well. He moves his arms off his legs then moves his legs laying them straight on the ground and shrugs somewhat a bit before laying down, with his eyes close for the moment. His ears twitches to a cry noise but remain laying down like that. After a few minutes or so, he decide to get up and leave, first dusting himself then looks around once before heading off as if he's been alone here the whole time which didn't seem to bother him, as he left he said something maybe with sarcasm even though no one was around."What a unknown person you are."

Last edited by Akito on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 4:34 pm

'Still got it, huh? Even though you're close to the end of your lifespan..' Unknown thought to himself as he licked the bloodied wound on his arm, which was still bleeding. There were teeth marks on it, indicating that the bear had bitten him and quite harshly. It is rare for Unknown to get injure, especially from an animal since he's quite more stronger than any animal on this planet. But at the last moment, he let his guard down because he saw a bear cub nearby and the elder had bit him. Not wanting for the child to see the death of his own kind, he dragged the bear while it still had it jaw clamped on his arm to place farther than where the cub is.
It was pretty deep, considering on how it bleed but Unknown put it off that it would stop bleeding soon. He felt no pain, or is practically dull to the pain in his arm. He's a lot stronger than that.

Well, just a couple of more bears and he'll go back. It shouldn't be too much trouble. He swiftly stride over to where he knows his neck victim would be.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 11:52 pm

Akito happens to wander into the Akemi forest, not being here for a while. It's kind of getting dark but as before when he was here, it doesn't bother him or anything. He continues walking with his tail slowly swinging side to side, with his eyes closed for a bit enjoying the peace and bit of cool air passing by. After a bit of walking he opens his eyes, stoping and sees some creature that sees him, a big bear, which remind him of the other time Unknown got rid of about two or so. The bear didn't look happy and ran towards Akito which made him smirk somewhat at it and was about to dodge it but he heard some loud noise which made his ears twitches and the bear slashes it's claws right on his right arm, making it bleed a bit, not much.

He was able to dodge only a bit and jumps over the back of the bear then jumps high up onto a tree and looks down at the bear once more before leaving. Funny now he got this cut on his arm but he doesn't pay much mind to it as he leaves a bit away and jumps off the tree, into the ground standing there ad moves his other arm on his hurt arm.

(Anyone can join..and yeah I post long sometimes..)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 11:58 pm

(I'll say, you almost do as much as Unknown -_- mind if i join since no one else is on?)
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:00 am

(Sure and I posted more than that many times, only when I'm in the mood..to post a lot.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:06 am

(I see.cant do long posts unless i ramble)
Mori was curled up on a tree branch asleep since he couldn't seem to find peace and quiet at home where he kept a small white unusually hyper kitten who wouldn't let him rest for even a minute. The neko stayed silent as he dozed but his nose twitched and wrinkled at the familar smell of blood but he didn't wake up just yet. Below on the ground near the same tree was the small white kitten who stared up for a while and continued to play around in the flower patches that surrounded the tall tree.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:16 am

Akito still holding his arm, looks at it to see how the cut was and twitches his tail a bit, at it, knowing the smell of his cut, the blood may get the attention of the other animals. That didn't really scare him or anything as he stood there and looks around for a bit. He's ready, just in case any other animals try to come so he sits down against a tree from a little far away from where he just was, relaxing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:22 am

Mori twitches again and squirms in the tree, disturbed by the smell of blood. The scent reminding him of bad memories from Hokkaido, he blinks bleary eyed and -seeming to foget where he was- made a move to stand but slipped and fell. He made a grab for a nearby branch and caught himself before he could fall to the ground. The neko grew pale as he realized what just might have happened and climbed onto the branch that saved his life. The white kitten looked up and mewed in alarm as she ran away from the falling leaves and sticks, running into Akito with a small thump.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:32 am

Akito was somewhat distracted, not much though as he felt something bumping into him. He looks to the ground, to his side, seeing it's a white kitten, remembering that it's Mori's cat. His tail swings a bit side to side as he looks at her, thinking if Mori is around since his kitten is and knows she wouldn't be out here alone. He would pet her but can't, due to the fact he's holding his arm with his other one and it has blood on it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:44 am

Mori stood up and leaned against the tree for support as he yawned into his hand and rubbed the last bit of sleep from his eyes. He blinked and looked around, trying to remember how he got here when it came to him. The neko looked down curiously searching for his kitten whichhe sooned noticed was gone from her play site...Mori jumped down and landed on the ground, bending his knees to absorb the impact and looked around for a flash of white.
"Where did you go now?..."
He mutters as he starts to walk around then smells the blood again and frowns somewhat since he had been hoping that is was a dream, following the scent.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:51 am

Akito looks at the white kitten for another moment before looking away and taking out a piece of cloth and ties it around the cut on his arm to stop the bleeding a bit. His ears and tail twitched a bit, feeling a bit of a pain in it but ignores it. He thought the cut wasn't that much of a big deal, since he got some like it before not to mention the scars he already has as he was growing up. He looks back to the white kitten and says quietly."You shouldn't be out here alone, I know Mori is near by."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:57 am

The white kitten looks to the bandaged up cut with a strange look then turns to Akito and meows cutely. Mori continued to follow the blood scent though now it was somewhat faint and he turned around the tree to find Akito and he paused for a bit surprised and finally calmed down after a moment.
"Oh...so you're hurt?"
That would explain the scent...He looked down to the kitten who looked back up at him and seemed to purr mockingly making the neko twitch in irritation.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:57 am

The white kitten looks to the bandaged up cut with a strange look then turns to Akito and meows cutely. Mori continued to follow the blood scent though now it was somewhat faint and he turned around the tree to find Akito and he paused for a bit surprised and finally calmed down after a moment.
"Oh...so you're hurt?"
That would explain the scent...He looked down to the kitten who looked back up at him and seemed to purr mockingly making the neko twitch in irritation.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:03 am

Akito looks to the side, looking up seeing Mori there. He stood quiet and shrugs a bit to him saying that. His tail swings once before laying back on the ground. He looks back at the white kitten and moves his hand back on the cloth that's tie to his arm."I knew you was around and yeah..kind of."He says as if it isn't a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:10 am

Mori nodded and looked to Akito's arm, his eyes having a sort of glazed look to them.
"Is it deep?"
The white kitten mewed at Mori's feet and pawed at his shoe for a while before Mori picked her up and put her on his head between his cat ears.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:15 am

Akito shrugs a bit again not really sure, looking at the white kitten before Mori picked her up, to on his head. He just sat down to rest a bit since he's been up here for a while. He swings his tail, as he got up off the ground and had to fix his violin case so it wouldn't touch his arm and doesn't get any blood on it. He still say quietly to Mori."Not sure."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:19 am

Mori holds out a hand.
"Can I see?"
He hated the stench of blood and yet he couldn't get over the fact that his friend was hurt. The white kitten mewed and tried to paw at one of Mori's ears, wanting to play even though the boy just woke up.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:26 am

Akito stood quiet while looking at the ground after a moment then he looks back at Mori seeing he held out his hand, wanting to see it. He keeps looking at it a bit more before taking his other arm off the arm that has the cut, showing the cloth that's now has a bit of blood in it. His ears start twitching a bit as well as his tail and he still remains quiet.

(Have to go, bye.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:31 am

Mori blinks to the bandage and he carefully removed it.
"You have to stop the bleeding first..."
He rolls the bandage together and presses it lightly against the wound and waits to let the bleeding stop. The kitten meowed in frustration when she couldn't reach Mori's ear and sulks on top of his head.
(Bye)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Forest
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next