Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 7 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 7 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Forest

Go down 
+8
Misuri Dachou
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Akito
Cookie
Susanoo
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Akito
Scout

Akemi Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:03 am

Akito looks to Unknown as he ruffles his hair, his ears twitches a bit to that. He decides maybe not to leave so he stood there looking back at the fire. He usually tend to not like it much when others he don't know well touch him, as to petting him but at times may not mind. Which is due to some reasons, even though he's a Neko and most of them likes to be petted. His tail stays still as he says quietly."I guess you're staying here.?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:16 am

Unknown leaned against the tree, crossing his arms behind his head as a lazy pose to show that this is his current home and that he would rather not be at anywhere else.
"Any place is my home."
And that is the truth of it. Years, millenniums of experience of surviving, he made it that everywhere on earth is his home. And the earth shall provide him the comfort he needs.
He founds that there is no need for a sleep bag. No need for equipment. There is no need for anything but what the earth is providing for him.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:26 am

Akito stood there quiet again, sometimes not to good with trying to think on what to say or either he chooses to stay quiet for a bit. He looks back at the ground thinking a bit on how Unknown in someways reminds him of someone he knows back at where he used to live, though it's unclear that much since he can't seem to remember much of how the guy was or his looks. He looks around at the forest, mainly at the trees liking these type of places but lives in a place not out here."I see.."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:32 am

It was silence then, and Unknown made no movement to interrupt it since he found it quite comfortable himself.
He looked up at the tree tops, remincing days back then when there were many creatures that walked on two legs like he did.
He did in a way kept his noticed on the boy secretively, but his mind seemed somewhere else, day dreaming.
He made no indication that he was going to sleep. It seemed that he could stay awake for days, weeks, years.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:40 am

Akito stood still remaining quiet as he enjoys the cool breeze blowing by, he wouldn't mind staying out here sometimes. He did sometimes back then so he isn't scared or anything like that and knows to be careful. He looks at the trees for a bit, watching the branches being blow a bit by the wind. He thought about sitting down or not since he doesn't think he be leaving so he shrugs a bit and takes a seat on the ground a bit near Unknown, still staying quiet.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:49 am

Unknown did not shift as he felt a presence near him. It was about time the boy would sit down.
"Should you not be home?" It was a simple question, but it didn't seem like Unknown care whether the boy choses to say here, or to go home like most others would.
But simply out of curosity and the feeling of wanting to know what he would say. Unknown do not met people like the teen too often.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 3:16 am

Akito moves his legs, having his knees up and having his arms a bit around them as he looks at the fire. He shrugs a bit and also shakes his head a bit side to side. There isn't really any reason to go home now it's be kind of empty, he only knows one person who he lives with who's older but if he goes to his place, he ended up just going to his room, he says a bit quietly."Nothing is really there so not really."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 3:24 am

Unknown snorted. He's been hearing that sentence repeated for some times. Really, this is the best place for outcast similar to him. Eternals, vampires, nekos, witches, fairies, and the works. Of course, that doesn't mean it's all heaven-like. It's just one of the best places for races to be united.
"Then I guess it's not a home obviously."
Even though to him, everywhere on his earth is home, but that is not the same to some people.
"Then what would you call home then?" He was curious. This is a subject he comtemplated for some time. Cause there is always a place that people would call home. But what home is, is always something that many didn't know.
He's certain of what his home is.
But for others...
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 3:30 am

Akito guess it was kind of a home, since it's a place to stay in and stuff and also have a friend there but he shrugs a bit again while thinking to what he was asked. He guess he would have to say being with those close like family or something like that. Then again it isn't like he really have a family, only a big brother who's been busy and stuff. His tail swings around a bit as he thinks a bit.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 3:48 am

Unknown left him with his thoughts, seeing how deeply in thought he's thinking of it.
He then just continued to look up in the sky, whether he is still waiting for an answer or not, he doesn't show any indication and just enjoy the peace and silence.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 3:55 am

Akito thought maybe to stay quiet for it seems more peaceful like that around here but then thought he isn't to sure what a good answer would be so he doesn't really say anything for the moment as he looks at the sky and moves his tail laying down on the ground. He say quietly, almost like talking to himself."Being where you feel like it's a home, being with those you hold close, such as family or something.."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 4:09 am

Unknown didn't look at him, but he did hummed; it sounding like an agreement as if to say that "that is what they would call a familiy".
He did not push the subject onto Akito, for the teen does seemed a bit confuse on whether what would be a home. But he was content with the comfortable air around them, whether compatible or not.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 4:14 am

Akito didn't say anything after what he has said, he doesn't really know he guess, since he never really had a home he guess and how things have been for him but he isn't really the type to let his past bug him so he sits there enjoying the cool breeze blowing by. He lays his head on his knees remaining quiet.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 4:27 am

Silence. That is all the seemed to go on between the two; well except for the occational crickets and the occational noises of nocturnal animals. He was content. Well, he looked content since he didn't seem to move from his position for quite a while.
He didn't say anything. There was no words needed.
He then closed his eyes. No, he is not sleeping. He dislike to sleep and miss out of what is happening around him. But he was content enough to just rest his eyes from the sight in front of him. That was all.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 12:15 pm

Akito stood sitting there with his arms around his legs and his head laying on his knees. He looks a bit to the side at Unknown still a bit wondering really who is this guy but doesn't really bother to ask him that. Mostly the only noises that seems to be around, is the sounds in the forest, such as the tree branches moving from the wind and the animals that are around. He didn't really mind this silents that's around and others may not be like him staying here late, cold in a forest but he doesn't mind much either. He thought to say something so he did kind of quiet."So..what brings you here? I mean to Miyagi?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:33 pm

Without opening his eyes and with even a pause or hesitance, he answered the kid truthful.
"I have a branch company here I have to take care off.... and two 'sons'." he said without so much of any movement. But he said 'sons' as if he didn't know what else would be an appropriate word to call them. To him, they are his most precious...... 'family'. He was not use to such things since the last century when he realized the joy of having parents to care for you. Getting close is not his thing. And before he knows it, he picked two brats up from the street and took care of them as if they were his own.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 8:15 pm

Akito moves his legs, stretching them out a bit on the ground then bents them back up with his arms around them, this time not having his head laying on them. Akito heard what Unknown said, looking back at him, he wonders what type of company he's talking about and about these 'sons' as well, even though it isn't any of his business, he still asks in the same quiet voice."Company? and two 'Sons'?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 8:22 pm

All the same since he had met Akito, he still said everything truthfully and without hesitance.
"I work in a famous international company that majors in technology, mechanics, and feature a new interest in the medical industry."
He was a bit more thoughtful on his subject of his sons though. Some deep down fatherly instincts almost refusing him to talk about them. But, his feelings of stubbornness are more powerful since the fatherly feelings only appeared for like 10 years.
"Mori, the youngest one; and Asahi. They live here by their own terms but I come sometimes or another to visit."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 11:29 pm

Akito stood quiet while hearing Unknown talk, he doesn't think he know of that place he talks about but he does know one of his 'sons' the youngest one which is Mori. Now that he thinks about it, Mori was the first friend he made while he has arrived to Miyagi then after was a girl name Raven who was a 2nd friend."I see, Mori is a friend of mine."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 11:35 pm

There was a small chuckle. What does that chuckle means; it could mean a lot of things. But it seemed that he somewhat expected this; Unknown. The Eternal made no comment towards to what Akito has said, and it seemed that he was fine that he said made friends with Akito, or that he didn't care at all. It is his son's business whether what friends he would make and Unknown repected his decision; even though it doesn't mean he'll respect his friends.

The only indication he made towards the topic is the chuckle earlier on, and also a small nodded that seemed barely there.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 11:41 pm

Akito twitches his tail a bit either to Unknown chuckling or maybe it could be something. He shrugs a bit not really caring much if Unknown say anything to that or not, of course after saying that he was friends with Mori, he goes back to being quiet. All he did next was reach for something in his pocket and takes it out, which seems like a cellphone, he opens it and looks at it for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 11:57 pm

There was a moment of silence again. Except for the last minute of the sounds when Akito is pulling out his cellphone.
Being a curious guy he is, Unknown does question what Akito is doing on his phone, it didn't seem like the guy use it often and only for boredom or emergencies.
He didn't question it but by the fact that Unknown is looking at the Neko, mostly towards his cellphone, it could be said that there was a questioning glance in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 12:02 am

Akito keeps looking at his cellphone pushing some buttons on it, not really focus on Unknown much, only a little. One of his ears seems to went down after doing something in the phone and he remains silents. He keeps doing something on it, though what he's doing at the moment in it is unclear.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 12:09 am

Unknown looked somewhat amused by the reactions he's seeing from Akito. He is one to like knowing how one acts and such.
"Losing a game or waiting for your lover's reply?" Of course, the words were painted with sarcasm and amusement; actually just joking. It would bring many who knows Unknown to raise an eyebrow; for the man isn't one to make jokes at times. Only truthful remarks. Most that are rude and hurtful.
It was curiosity. Whatever he's doing on the phone, the boy seem into a deep trance because of it, only focusing most of his attention to the little device. Either there was something interesting, or there was something troubling.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 12:18 am

Akito stops doing something in it for a moment but still looks at the phone, again for who knows what reason. He did heard what Unknown has said and shrugs to at it and answers back to him with a tone that may sound either with sarcasm or something else. He didn't really think it was any of his business but he still answers, as he closes his phone and puts it back."Who knows, anyway I don't think it concerns you."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 12:32 am

Unknown only snorted in respond. Well, it was only to satisfy his curiosity in the first place. To tell you the truth, he didn't really expected an actually answer out of the reserved neko. Grabbing a stick, he threw it to the fire, feeding the flames. Then sitting up from his leaning position, he then rip off his white shirt that was part of the American revolution uniform and fed it to the fire also. The partly white color, despite that it browned due to age and dirty, will attract too much attention in the forest.
He then grabbed his hunting knife, not that he really needed it and put it through a rip loop outside of his pants that looked deliberatly torn just to store the knife.
He stood up as he smiled as he felt a presence that's a bit far from here. Eradicating a few elder bears at their prime should keep the population in balance.

"Is it not about time for you to rest?" Unknown questioned in amusement as he seemed ready to pounce into the dangers of the forest.
It is not that he wanted the kid to sleep for his own good. He just curious to know, like every time he asked the kid. He's not order him. He is hardly one to surpress a person with free spirit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Forest
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next