Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 13 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 13 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Forest

Go down 
+8
Misuri Dachou
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Akito
Cookie
Susanoo
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Akemi Forest - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 6:36 pm

Kyuzo smirked before handing Akito his steak dish as well as a slice of cake which was in a plate, he would be glad to share his food with people and not to forget to mention this was a picnic that he was on and he just happened to meet Akito which wasn't a bad thing. As calmly as possible he nodded to Akito and speaks. "When you get done just go ahead and give me my box and plate back for I need to wash them when I return to my apartment" Kyuzo looked upward after saying that and he really did enjoy the air around him.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 6:46 pm

Akito takes the food and as well as the cake and sets them down, first being him for like sweets stuff, he thought to try the cake first and so he did. He haven't had cake for the longest, as he eat a bit of it his ears went a bit half down for only a few seconds and then he takes another bite of the cake then puts it back down and then his ears return to normal, not so much half down. "We do live in the same place, you forget.." Though they hardly talk at all or even see each other there, not like he forgets that they do live in the same apartment place. He then looks back to the food and picks up the box of food and started by trying a small bite first and swings his tail once more before resting it on the ground. "..Thanks." His tone was a bit more quiet as he said that and just wanted to thank him for the food and cake he gave him.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 6:54 pm

Kyuzo rubbed the back of his head as he looked upward, never did he see Akito in the apartment much and so in a way they were still neighbors if you would call it that though Akito nevers goes to the apartment much anymore. "It is the least I can do since I am on a picnic and trying to enjoy nature and it is good to try and enjoy it right?" Kyuzo seemed to be thinking of something before looking to the ground and he couldn't help but smirk toward Akito wondering if he enjoyed the food then again he often times makes his food bland only cause he liked it that way on certain times.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 7:07 pm

Akito hardly be much in the apartment much anymore true, only in early morning and late night, he mostly is there. He still kind of rather not be there much for reasons and which he rather not really talk much about them. He eats a bit more of the food, he didn't think that it taste bad or anything. "Well the food is okay..and this happens to be one of my favorite places to be at." He did agree if this nature place as a good place and peaceful most of the time and which is why he likes to come here every now and then. He takes another bite of the food and thought that if he had a drink, then it be better along with the food and cake, though not like he would have one anyway from not hardly eating much or anything today and not like he would ask either, he stood quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 7:18 pm

Kyuzo looked to Akito and he was glad to hear that the food was fine and as he looks upward does he rub his arm as if getting rid of something there when there wasn't anything there. As he looked to Akito he looked down toward his bag and as he looked at the bag did he look at Akito and reaching into it does he hand him a jug of tea. "Here." Kyuzo was quite calm and it was about time to drink something and as Akito took the tea did he pull out two cups to pour the tea into.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 7:29 pm

Akito was eating slowly and as he was, he looks to Kyuzo after hearing him say 'Here.' He sees the drink and before taking it, he puts the box of food down for now and took the tea. He looks at it for a moment more and then he drinks a tiny bit of it first, he doesn't drink tea all that much, mostly water and every now and then other stuff but does also drink tea sometimes as well. He did wonder what kind of tea this was, but doesn't bother with asking about that stuff and for a moment he did wonder how Kyuzo knew he was thinking about something to drink? Maybe he just happens to wanna drink something anyway he guess and so he shrugs that thought off for now and drinks a bit more of the tea before putting it back down and picks up the plate with the cake in it and eats a bit more of it, not really saying anything for now. Not to sure on what to say it could be.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 2:45 pm

Kyuzo had sipped a bit of tea while looking upward, he placed the jug near the both of them so they can pour more tea into their cups. Usually, Kyuzo liked to have a drink when he eats and sometimes when he wasn't eating something he liked to drink something as well for if he waited to long then his throat would become dry and it would irritate him. As he looked to the jug of tea did he smirk after taking his sip for this was a old brand of tea which did have a bit of a natural flavor but it was better to drink cold for it was like a lime lemonade. Kyuzo was always good in the kitchen only cause he had practiced ever since he was alone and that added to his knowledge and not to mention he was 185 years old which adds a bit to his knowledge as well. A thought passed through Kyuzo's mind for his family were all some what older than him but he was old to some people, after thinking he was old did he make a scowl but he shook his head as if it was nothing as he looked down in thought. Kyuzo didn't like to think about his family not after all that they kept away from him.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 7:23 pm

His ears moving a bit down as he seems to be in his thoughts again for the moment, his tail not moving on the ground and staying quiet for another while more, having his looks on the plate of cake he’s holding. After a moment more has passed by, his ears rises a bit back up and he isn’t much in his thoughts, he still had his looks towards looking down then seconds later, he looks back to Kyuzo, he’s being quiet as well, as to maybe being in his thoughts also, which is why he still didn’t say anything for a bit longer.

He looks back to the plate he’s holding, seconds later, he picks up a tiny piece of the cake and eat it, putting the fork down with the plate. Akito was about to say something but it wouldn’t come out and so, his tail moves a bit, twitching a bit and he moves his hand up to the back of his head, rubbing it a little bit.

“…Something wrong..Hm..”

The words that he had tried to say a moment ago, finally came out, though it was in a more quiet tone and he was looking back down. He himself wasn’t all that sure, to why he had said that, but he did and he wasn’t all that emotionless as he usually seems at the moment, being that he usually may not care for most others.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 3:36 am

Kyuzo seemed to be so deep in thought that he didn't come to hear Akito's words until sometime later on and if anything that broke him from his weird trance. He had been doing this for quite sometime and if anything it was already shown that he wasn't much of a talker he use to talk a lot though but now things have changed. Kyuzo's name has come to have changed and if anything so did his attitude. Shifting his gaze on Akito did he come to think of what he had said and he tried his best to answer it. "Uh, there isn't really nothing wrong if that is what you are asking. Were you asking it, Akito-san?" Kyuzo had his eyes closed as he come to answer Akito's question as best as he could.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 1:00 pm

Akito didn't really say anything back to Kyuzo, he didn't felt like talking at the moment, so he didn't answer back. He only looked to the food of his, the cake and other thing and as well as his drink, he didn't felt like eating nor drinking anymore, so he doesn't. His tail not twitching anymore, lays down on the ground resting, as his ears remains half way, he seems to be a bit in his thoughts at the moment, then seconds has passed by, not in thoughts now, he slowly starts getting up off the ground, dusting his clothes a bit.

His tail rises a bit up from resting, as for his ears stood the same, still staying quiet also and looking at the ground, now moving his blue eyes to Kyuzo. The look in his eyes, it's if they were showing something, or maybe saying something, though he was quiet.

"I have to leave now, thanks for the food and drink."

Now with that being said and still looking at him for another moment, he looks away, turning away and seconds later, starts walking towards another direction away, without another look or word for now. He wasn't sure what else to say anyway now.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 5:54 pm

Kyuzo seemed to have the feeling he was missing something but he thought against it if anything he looked down but he did nod giving Akito his answer. That was his way of saying 'Your welcome', Kyuzo sighed silently to himself and as Akito's figure disappeared so did he as he come to pick up all the things that he had brought along with himself and has come to leave the area but going further into the forest with his eyes fixed downwards. They did not come to talk much and he figured that it could not be helped as he continued on his way through the forest alone and without much of looking back.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 6:16 pm

Mori walked past the trees with his eyes glazed up at the sky, his feet slowly leading him somewhere yet he didn't know where. The neko's ears were perked on his head and he even had his tail out since he was too lazy to hide them. He had nothing to do at home and his brother no job for him as of yet. Mori blinked himself out of his head before he ran into a tree and stared at the bark so close to his face then took a couple of steps backwards rubbing his eyes. He looked up at the tree before backing up another step and jumping to the lowest branch. A pale hand kept a firm grip on his messenger bag and he jumped to the next branch easily and continued on his way up, not bothering to look down since he knew he was high up. Mori stopped and settled on the branch he was on, setting his bag in front of him. He pulled out a bento and begun eating the sushi rolls he had inside.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 6:32 pm

Kyuzo led Keigo onward and upon passing Akemi Forest did Kyuzo feel Keigo stop. "BAKA! Where are you taking me!" Kyuzo blinked rather quickly to both the shout and then the angered features on Keigo's face. "I'm taking you to my apartment. You may as well start low and work yourself up." Keigo blinked and he pulled his arm from Kyuzo's grasp making Kyuzo blinked then glare. "Oi!" Keigo glared and he pointed at Kyuzo. "Do not 'Oi' me! I am not going to change only because you are probably worse than me! If anything you should go to jail cause you nag so much!" Kyuzo's sunglasses fell off and made a small clink hitting the floor, anger showed clearly on Kyuzo's face. "I nag you cause you do not listen to me! I was told to make your sorry ass better but you are refusing everything I say! Do you want to live a normal criminal free life!" Keigo gasped but glared. "I don't listen cause I clearly don't like anything about you! I was pushed on you the other day and you expect me to listen!" Kyuzo rubbed his forehead, this was going to take a while.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 6:41 pm

Mori perked his ears hearing a dispute off a little ways and he frowned slightly, the yelling ruining his perfect silent day. He chewed on the end of the sushi roll, being nosy none the less as he listened into the conversation. How crazy. One of those voices sounded really familar. The neko rubbed his neck then remembering his scarf, he left it alone after fixing it as best as he could. Mori took a riceball out and he popped it into his mouth, keeping in still by biting it softly and closed the bento replacing it into the bag. He kept an ear out for the dispute, note wanting any violence going on. Well, without him in it. It probably wouldn't take long to take down both of them when he came out from above and take them by surprise.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 6:49 pm

Kyuzo rubbed his chin and then his eyes as he took a hold of Keigo putting him in a head lock. "Well your going to have to get to know me cause I'm in charge of you." Keigo glared daggers trying to get Kyuzo's arms off of him and as he kept trying Kyuzo always replaced his arm back on him with a smile that was obviously fake. "What if I don't want you to get to know me? Let go will ya!" Kyuzo glared with his smile gone. "I will let go when I feel like it." Keigo shuddered under the glare and he held onto Kyuzo's arms and looked to the side. "Come on man, relax. This ain't good for your blood pressure." Kyuzo tightened his head lock grip slightly as he forced a smile, there he goes again calling him old in some other shape or another.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 6:58 pm

Mori could hear a scuffle noe beginning to issue and he was starting to smirk grimly, his ears now flattenting against his head. He crossed his arms behind his head and leaned against the bark. Strange how they didn't know he was there. They were obvously close and would spot the black figure easily if they just glanced up. Funny how they always never looked up. Mori grinned to himself and snickered quietly to the boy's comment. He shouldered his messenger bag and swung his legs over the edge fo the branch so he would have easy access to fall or rather land on the ground once jumping off the branch like a maniac.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 7:05 pm

Kyuzo punched Keigo in the head making him twitch and yell out loudly as he hold his head. "Oi! You really are a old man who has lost his sense! I saw much more manners in jail." Kyuzo glared but seemed to ease it up as he shook his head. Keigo noticed the change in Kyuzo and narrowed his eyes before hearing a creak of some kind making him look around before looking to Kyuzo. "Oi, do you have a gun?" Kyuzo double taked and he shook his head but then glared. "No, I have nothing like that and you know it." Keigo blinked and he smiled. "Fine then cause if we get killed knowing the chances I would say you would be killed first since your older." Kyuzo glared harder and he took a hold of Keigo by the collar really wanting to do some damage but sighed putting his hand down. Keigo flinched then sighed before looking to Kyuzo curious
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 7:17 pm

Mori wondered what it would be like he were to let his sword fall before him. Would it be funny to see how someone would react if a super sharp katana just landed beside them, inches beside their own body? Mori grins at the thought but refrains from doing so even if his sword was in his bag. The neko instead just stood carefully at the shop and slowly made his way to a lower branch so he wouldn't hurt himself. Mori jumped and landed right behind the two boys. Checking to make sure he didn't lose anything from his bag, he replied in a snide voice.
"Now now now, boys. No need to fight. No one does guns any more anyway, its all daggers and knives and poisons these days..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2012, 7:59 pm

Kyuzo jumped and looked to Mori sort of surprised but Keigo blinked and laughed silently to himself which made Kyuzo blink and glare at the snickering criminal that he was incharge of. "Man, this is such a interesting day! I'm stuck with a old guy that is so single and a young male that happened to appear out of no where. Forget the gun what I need is some popcorn." Kyuzo closed his eyes trying to ignore all the insults he was getting.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2012, 8:16 pm

Mori blinked at the man's annoying voice and looked to him with a blank expression before noticing that he knew one of the two men. Flashing Kyuzo a qucik smile, the neko turned his attention to the strange man that accompanied him and he laughed with him, walking to the pair.
"Haha! I know, just think how much more entertaining it would have been if I let my blade fall first straight into your head."
Mori glanced to Kyuzo as he wore an innocent grin, hearing the comment made by the stranger. Kyuzo. Single? But what about the blonde girl. Brushing thos thoughts away, seeing as how it wouldn't be appropriate to bring this up in front of the strange man. The neko only gave Kyuzo a polie smile and pointed to his accomplice.
"So, who's the dork~?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2012, 8:34 pm

Keigo kept on laughing regardless of what was said. Kyuzo sighed and glanced to Keigo before replying to Mori's question. "That is Keigo. I'm in charge of the criminal for a while" Keigo rubbed his mouth after his laughing fit, Kyuzo closed his eyes mainly showing a lot of his emotions. Depression, frustration, exhaustion, and rage. Kyuzo was really trying hard to not break someones neck. Keigo looked to the sky and it looked like he was trying to think of what to say next but Kyuzo was silent and looked downwards.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2012, 8:44 pm

Mori raised an eyebrow to the man and doubted him being a criminal BUT a criminal could truly come from anywhere he guessed. The neko slanted his ears and gave a calculating nod to show he understood before wondering why Kyuzo was taking care of a criminal. He didn't doubt the man could do it but Mori couldn't ignore the small twinge of worry in the back of his mind. Depite his thoughts, he grinned and pulled a noose from his bag, the rope already strung correctly. No one dare asked where he got it.
"A criminal, eh? They all shall hang! We have plenty of trees."
He said in a matter of fact tone testing to see if he could place Keigo in a place of unease. It wouldn't take long for this trickster. Just an experiment and something to pass the time, Mori couldn't resist keeping his facial features in that complete optimistic and innocent expression.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2012, 8:54 pm

Kyuzo's face paled and he shook both his hands and head and as he did that his face became blue for that was his way of saying don't do it. Keigo blinked and looked behind himself and he made a narrowed eyed facial expression. "Oi, I can hear you. Besides your buddy agreed to take care of me for a large amount of money. I guess anyway." Kyuzo sighed as he looked to Keigo. "You got it wrong. I am doing it for a friend and nothing more." Keigo made a face of doubt while Kyuzo looked to the side with his left hand over his eyes showing how distressed he was.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2012, 9:05 pm

Mori meerly smiled to his shocked friend and watched in amusement at the man's reaction, his smile nearly turning into a grin even when he felt Keigo narrow his eyes at him. Someone had to admit that it was pretty amusing. The neko lowered the noose as if it was a weapon and he raised his ears as they started speaking about why Kyuzo was taking care of the baka criminal and Mori had to clench his teeth to keep from frowning, sensing the obvious signs of distress coming from Kyuzo.
"They never said you had to keep him alive or dead, though."
Mori raised the noose up and backed up, moving it where it looked like it was around Keigo's neck from afar and couldn't help but smirk slight revealing his evil intentions. He put it down again and slipped it back into his messenger bag.
"Maybe we can have a sparing session. That should teach him a thign or two. Yo, Keigo, you ever hold a sword before?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2012, 9:30 pm

Keigo blinked and he made a face of not at all interest, it could be clearly seen that he was a gun user and not a sword user. Kyuzo frowned and shook his head at what Mori mentioned still looking worried about what may come to happen. "Their are other ways to punish a criminal. Keigo is going to have to learn it sometime or another that he is going to stop his childish actions." Keigo glared at Kyzuo not at all happy about what he had said.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Feb 2012, 9:36 pm

Mori stared at Keigo before rolling his eyes and turning back to Kyuzo, still sensing something from him that his instincts worry even more about his friend.The neko didn't understand exactly why his friend was doing this, even if a friend had asked him to do it why would someone who care put another person under extreme danger. The neko noddedto Kyuzo and flicked his ears before crossing his arms in an easy going manenr.
"So what exactly did Keigo do? Steal movie from the nearest Wal-Mart?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Forest
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next