Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHattori's Room - Page 3 I_voting_barHattori's Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHattori's Room - Page 3 I_voting_barHattori's Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Hattori's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Hattori's Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 12:23 am

"Quite interesting~. I don't think I've seen anything so well taken care of and well thought out."
Mori replies as he looked over the album but soon came to its last page. His ears flicked absently and he looked to the demon in wonder before he smiled back, something other than a smirk lighting up his face bringing out his more boyish features. "You have lived a while, have you not? What else have you seen? How old are you? Have you met any significant people or persons or been involved in any famous events?" The side of himself he often hid at firat exceot when he came to grow more comfortable around a peraon began to spill out. He was a curious neko in nature and due to being an abadoned orphan at a much younger age and growing up in the slums before being adopted by his current guardian left him with a sense that he never quite knew enough and found he was much more eager to find about a little of everything and anything.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 12:02 pm

Hattori looked to Mori in a glance and he frowned right away getting rid of his smile that was once on his face. The incubus heard all of his questions and he felt a buzzing sensation in the back of his head which was rather irritating to him. This happened quite oftenly to him when people ask him questions that he wasn't to sure about. Hattori looked to the side for a second as he tried to rethink, and the only thing that he could think of was when the mortals were very cruel. The incubus rubbed his chin rather blankly for his facial features grew to be also blank and that didn't help him much in the thinking department. Hattori simply looked to Mori with his expression still blank.

"I can't really answer those questions. I don't have much of my memory to tell you what you want to hear. That is why things in my room hold answers."

Hattori glanced over lightly and saw the same exact old picture frame and he simply reached over and grabbed it with his right hand. Looking over the frame did he look to Mori in rather rapid glances before simply keeping his eyes on the old picture frame. The incubus could see himself with Queen Victoria and he sort of smirked which made his body feel slightly better but then he frowned as quickly as the smirk made itself known and he looked to Mori with the same facial expression as he lifted the picture frame for Mori to see.

"How old am I? Maybe this old picture frame can answer that question of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 9:22 pm

Mori's ears dropped as Hattori begun to frown and he flinched away, wrapping his arms around his own knees in a small hug as he looked away to the floor. The neko grew quiet and waited absently as the other seemed to grow a little irritated at all the questions. The teen remained as silent as it had been before, a near death silent and he just sat there, his tail curling tightly in a coil beside him. Glancing up at the other semi nervous as a picture was offered to him to look at. He hesitated before leaning over just a bit, his ears flicking but still staying low in a rather pathetic looking manner and he inspected the photo for a few moments, seeing Hattori and some lady who took a while to decipher who she was and he finally figured it was Queen Victoria. His eyebrows lightly furrowed as he tried to recall who exactly she was and when she was alive.
"200 years ago..."
He murmured softly, his voice barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 9:30 pm

Hattori looked to the side rather silently and he shrugged, he did after all try to recover his lost memory that he had lost a while ago or more. The incubus rather not think about that to much, he hated the very thought of rethinking about that time that his left hand was all red and a pain that was over whelming filled his body to no end and stayed with him until it healed. Hattori simply glanced to the picture and he blinked once before glancing up to Mori.

"I am not to sure, however I feel that I been around way before meeting her."

The incubus glanced to the ribbon in his hair and kept his gaze there for as long as he waited for Mori to answer, he wasn't to sure why Mori was being silent.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 9:54 pm

Mori stared at the picture for a little longer, inspecting the condition on the photo, wondering if it were as old as it really seemed and it looked like was. It surprised him and he figured that the other was either two hundred or over. Thought he age wasn't the thing that shocked him, clearly because he figured that his father or adopted father was much much older. He glanced up to Hattori before quickly looking down back at the photo.
"Is that so...? I figured..." The other didn't exactly look much different in this photo. "Maybe you have older photos around here somewhere...?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 10:07 pm

Hattori looked to Mori finally after touching the ribbon in his hair and he looked around rather blankly before closing his eyes and shaking his head. The incubus was not to sure about that at all, that was the only picture that he seemed to dig up rather oftenly. However, he may come to find things in his room that could answer everything. The only thing was that he needed to organize everything to do it. Hattori simply stood up and took a hold of the other bag that he knew held less stuff due to how light it felt compared to the other bags. Searching in it was one thing, and finding something was another thing. The incubus blinked as he took out another picture frame of the Queen and he narrowed his eyes some what at it. This was a picture when she was by herself and so he had to guess that he wasn't with her until a certain point in time. Closing his eyes rather fastly did he feel another burst of pain shoot through his head which of course he shook off.

"Well, I have a picture of her by herself. Which gives you a hint that I wasn't with her a certain years or so. That tells you something then. Something must of happened which led me to be found by her or visa versa. Hm, chances are I was treated poorly then by the mortals. That doesn't sound to different to me if you ask me."

Hattori simply smirked as he chuckled lightly as he let his right hand go through his hair on the right side of his face, his hair was lifted lightly to show human ears which were covered by his so many locks of raven.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 11:20 pm

Mori blinked and he looked up to the other as he got up and he absently scratched the back of his head and his black eyes eventually began to drift around the room in a distracted manner. "Is that so?..." The neko became quiet once again as the male mentioned the mortals being cruel to him once again. He tried to think of this from the demon's point of view. He had no memories except for vague recollection of this mysterious boy and that of a few people in history who were famous or memoriable and then the humans were cruel to him which often led to such things that would scar someone for life. He figured that he would stop bagging on Hattori for commenting on the mortals so much but it did offend him to some extend but he wouldn't mention his own upbringings and that of being tortured for many years before being shown some mercy. Glancing up to Hattori, he sighed quietly.
What now...?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 12:00 am

Hattori simply continued to rub his right hand into his raven locks before sighing and standing up again, this however changed when he noticed the third bag which was in the closet. The incubus thought it was a bag and so he went to double check just to make sure, as he opened the closet again did he see that it surely was another bag which made him smirk. Hattori took the bag from out of the closet and opened it while still standing and he blinked once when he saw some kind of book. Most mortals call them a dairy and so he wondered if this was his or maybe it was Jaeden's. The incubus wondered about this, then again the things in the room surely held some kind of clues. Deep within his head did a strong rush of pain hit him again which caused him to lightly fall to his knees and drop the book that he just now found.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 9:23 pm

Mori looked up almost immediately as he heard a thump, making his ears go up high on his head in alert. Seeing the other kneeling on the ground made him get up from his spot on the mattress and walk over. "Ha-Hattori-san?" He grabbed the male's arm and tried to help him get back on his feet, looking to the mattress, wondering if he should get the demon to lie down for a moment. Facing the other once more, he lightly shook the demon. "Hattori-san, are you alright?!"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 9:28 pm

Hattori's head twitched when hearing his name called it was like Mori's voice was far away which caused his head to continue to twitch and his eyes winced to the pain that seemed to rush through his head and hit his eyes. The incubus's hands found there way to his head as he held his head rather strongly almost making his nails dig into his scalp. This was a new kind of pain that he wasn't to sure of, it felt like someone was burning him with a hot iron and kept digging it in his scalp till it broke through his skull. Hattori instinctly leaned his head to the nearest thing which was Mori's shoulder as his body violently shook.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 9:43 pm

Mori blinked in surprise as the other begun to lean on him, his knees nearly gave out at the sudden shift if weight and he frowned , realizing that the other was scraping at his head with his nails and he twitched. That wasn't good. He gripped the other and tried to pry Hattori's hands from his head. "Stop that. You'll scar yourself." His ears twitched as he looked around, wondering what had caused Hattori's sudden change. What was wrong with him? clearly it was something with his head. maybe a migraine or something but this must have been beyond that sort of pain because the demon was brought down to his knees.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 9:50 pm

Hattori was unaware what was going on, his eyes refused to open and his body was frozen as he felt this pain get worse and it continued to grow worse for as long as he stood still. The incubus was actually afraid of this pain, he didn't like it and he wanted it to stop. Everything around him seemed to disappear, it was a weird feeling that he had never seen or felt before. Hattori's hands jolted when they felt Mori trying to pry them off of his head, the body of the incubus knew where it was but Hattori's mind didn't know what was going on. This blinding pain continued and as it increased did his eyes seem to decrease for a temporary time, the same kind of reaction that he had been through when he had gotten that gash on the back of his head. Hattori tried to shake this and by doing so did he open his eyes only to see the same blurry sight and he glared. The demon's eyes were a faded red color which showed the pain that he was going through.

"Where are you, Mori...?"

The incubus's british voice was strangled and sounded as if he had lost his voice.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 10:25 pm

Mori held the other as he knelt beside the demon, unsure what to do as he stared at the male, trembling in his arms. The neko frowned. What was he going to do?! The neko blinked as Hattori started moving around. He pulled Hattori's hands off of his head and sighed lightly as he tilted his head curiously when the other tried to look up at him though something was wrong with his eyes. They seemed dull in comparison when he had first met the demon. What was wrong with him now? Maybe it was because he was angry then and not now. The neko's eyes widened in surprise as Hattori asked where he was.
"I'm right here. You're leaning on my. Can you not see me, Hattori-san?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 10:36 pm

Hattori made a rather troubled face as he tried to make out where Mori was, he looked to Mori with the same troubled gaze and his eyes narrowed further in trying to make Mori out. The incubus could only see faint shapes of some kind which irritated his eyes in a weird way and he closed his eyes for a split second and open them quickly. The same problem was still there and he frowned, not only that but his head was still throbbing in pain and he couldn't make it stop. Hattori's ears were ringing which seemed to make the pain worse, rubbing his eyes he shook his head. May as well be honest in this kind of situation, since he was pretty much blind as a bat right now. The incubus's hands shook lightly as he continued to look at Mori and it was clear that he couldn't make Mori's figure with his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 11:07 pm

"You really can't see me, can you?"
The neko flicked his ears and he lightly took a hold of the demon's hands and tried to pull him up. Mori frowned even more as the other barely responded and he groaned before he grabbed a hold Hattori's hand and tried to lift him up, wrapping the demon's arm around his own neck and pulling him up. "Come on. I'll get you to a mattress so you can rest. Maybe then the pain will go away."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 11:12 pm

Hattori felt his hand being taken and he simply let Mori take it as well as pull him up, he was however slightly surprised to the feeling of his arm going around Mori's neck and he frowned lightly to it. Were mortals cruel? It would seem that there was rare mortals who were cruel after all. The incubus closed his eyes figuring that they would do no good in this kind of situation. This oftenly happened when he pushed his brain to far, to when he thought to much. There was only so much his brain could take, and it would seem he had hit his limit. Hattori simply sighed with his eyes still closed as he decided to speak.

"This is temporary. Everytime I think to hard, does this happen. Last I remembered, this stayed with me for a few days. The first time it happened, it stayed with me for a few months."

Hattori lightly smirked as he allowed his body to move to Mori's movements.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 11:27 pm

Mori flicked his ears, figuring out that the other allowed him go let him move him around and he nodded lightly before he tugged the other in the direction of the mattress, going slow though he was sure that the guy would have been able to walk around considering that this was his apartment and he would have known his way around, blind or not. He approached the bedding and pulled the other's arm off of him. "Sit here. Maybe a couple of feet or so, try and feel around." He sat down beside him and he looked up with eyebrows raised to the demon though he saw that his eyes were closed. He figured that it would have been this way anyway, considering that he couldn't see. "Terrible...Is it because of the memories, does anything come back?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 11:36 pm

Hattori was busy feeling around himself and he opened his eyes lightly pleased to where Mori had put him and he glanced in Mori's direction when he heard his voice as a question. The incubus was certain that he was so close to finding out what happened in his past, but he still wasn't to sure on what had happened. Clues were starting to add up, which should be nice but he found it quite the opposite. That was only cause the more clues he finds, the more chances that his head will hurt much like it did before and he would have to go temporary blind for a few days. Hattori closed his eyes eyes for it felt better to think that way, though the ringing was still in his ears some what.

"My memories have been jumbled up ever since I was almost killed by...humans. I had a large deep gash on the back of my head. This is how I lost everything that I had come to know. Though, I do have images as well as clues. Hmph, the more things I find does my head hurt twice as much as the last one. I have some clues, which is pretty much it."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 11:47 pm

Mori flicked his tail and sat on the mattress beside the demon, staring at him, inspecting the other's appearance, not seeing anything physically wrong with him so he guessed that the other was going through just mental stuff. Stuff that Mori really couldn't help out with very much. He sat back and laid his legs out. "Is that so? Strange...Usually with people who lost their memories seemed to have not gone through any of those things. I guess it was rather a serious case with you." He tugged the other and pushed Hattori's head to lay down in his lap. He brushed his fingers through the other's hair gently, sighing lightly. "Bet you wish that you took that nap before you did something like that, hm?" Petting the male's hair, he was able to get a closer look at the other's horns which made him raise an eyebrow curiously but he couldn't help but be impressed.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 11:54 pm

Hattori's face seemed rather more surprised to the feeling of his head being laid down on something and his eyes narrowed further but he didn't say anything. Not once did he looked bothered, he just seemed curious for he had been through all kinds of abuse. Everyone has treated him like some kind of monster, and only Mori and Jaeden seemed to not treat him as much or it seemed that way. The incubus's face seemed further content as he just allowed himself to relax until he heard Mori speak which in turn got his attention but he didn't open his eyes once. Hattori felt his hair being petted and that sort of brought a new look over his features, for he looked like he was sad but it was quite the opposite. He was more surprised than he was sad or mad. These feelings were indeed familar to the incubus in everyway.

"My wound was really serious. It healed on its own which was rather nice though it seemed to damage me more than I thought...Oftenly, I don't take naps. I probably only sleep 2 hours each night. I probably eat or drink something once a day to even sometimes nothing at all."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 12:07 am

Mori didn't seem to care about how Hattori could have responded. it could have been violent for all he knew but he managed to make due, it would seem, considering the other didnt growl at him or get mad. Mori's tail flicked to the side absently, almost playfully as he brushed his pale thing fingers through the demon's dark hair, not a stranger to petting someone. Ironic as it was considering he was a neko and often used to getting spoiled most of the time. He narrowed his eyes in thought, trying to recall any cases where a serious head trauma could have caused said side effects. he couldnt think of many though.
"How terrible. It would seem, it didn't just take an effect on your brain but the bosily functions as well. Not good. How would you aay your nutrition is doing? And your sleep pattern is no different than mine." He didn't know if the other neesed to eat or drink. And he was part cat so he found himself more linkes to the night and found himself awake most hours though he could sleep like a lion and just stay that way for days.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 12:18 am

Hattori simply listened to Mori's next question and he seemed to debate on that for a little while, he couldn't help but keep his mind busy though his head still hurt rather bad. This feeling would go away but it would take a few hours to even days to get rid of the pain fully. Sometimes, he would deal with the pain and keep doing what he was doing but that was only when his eyes were fine. When his eyes weren't fine did he do different plans. The incubus couldn't help but smirk lightly to what Mori had said. Everything that he did say seemed to be kind of true on Hattori's part. However, he did remember when Jaeden would forcefully feed him when he didn't eat and oftenly would force him to take naps when he was tired.

"My brain has always been this way since the attack. Many people do say that my feelings and emotions are all jumbled up. Even, Jaeden says so. My nutrition is alright from what I know. I make something when I am hungry and it would last me for two days at most sometimes. Is that so, I can't even sleep sometimes for I am just to curious about my past. If you let me though, I could sleep for a full week or more. Though, I promise you I won't wake up."

Hattori said this with a bit more feeling in his british accent. It sounded like he was joking, though it happened before when he stayed with Jaeden.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 11:59 pm

Mori thought about this as he listened to the other and frowned lightly. From what it sounded like, it really did affect him quite a lot though he didn't quite know what to say to that. He wondered if Hattori would agree through going some sort of therapy to try and get his memories back but he couldn't really think that the demon would sit still and talk with a stranger about what he was going through and what had happened. The neko couldn't recall any remedies to lost memories especially with trauma such as this one. The teen seemed to had gone through a bit of a quiet period and didn't speak for a while before he blinked out of his stupor and busied himself with petting Hattori's hair again.
"Ah...I see."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 9:39 pm

Hattori had his eyes closed for a rather long time now, though he knew that his eyes will not get better during a short period of half a hour. It never did work like that for it always seemed to continue on till a another day or two. The incubus hated when this happened but when it happened it wasn't like he could stop it right away. Somethings were meant to happen, he sort of knew that but it was still annoying. Everyone hated to go through the same thing over and over again. Hattori was one of those people that hated the same thing to happen and have it keep happening for a rather long time. Jaeden did speak of dealing with pain, only dealing with that pain will things start working out for the better. In a way, the incubus believed his words and kept those words rather close to his heart. Most people did say he had one, and he guessed that he did though he thought of his heart rather differently for he beileves that his heart is a different shape or beated differently to things that were rather uncommon. It was unsure what he thought, for he never thought about his heart before and he wondered why he was thinking of his heart now. Hattori felt his hair being petted again and he couldn't help but find it weird and yet at the same time amusing.

"I just figure that I let things go until they finally come to a end. I may get my memories back, however I am not looking forward to it."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 12:44 pm

"Why are you afraid of getting your memories back? Are you afraid of what you may learn about yourself?"
The neko recalled something along these lines..it waa rather familiar about where this was going. lost memories and the wanting to know what happened. it sounded like his case because he did recall that even Mori had lost memories, mostly around when the young teen waa about ten or eleven and he was stolen away and experimentes on for some doctor project. But all he could remember was that he was stolen and spoke with the man, finding out that the eternal had worked for the humans and was testing something for his own personal gain and threatened to kill Mori's family if he tried to leave or the neko himself. His father then had his memory erased after that. He couldn't recall a thing, only that he had to protect some strange Japanese sword or else if it broke, it would kill him in turn. Mori shook his head lightly and sighed as he looked down to the demon, fingering the black locks before growing bored enough to begin braiding a small section.
"Do your few vague memories scare you?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 9:42 pm

Hattori simply listened to Mori as well as letting his mind go at ease, the pain was easily going away due to him just staying still. However, he couldn't help but move his head a bit to make sure it is still intact and that he could still feel it. The incubus opened his eyes quite weakly for it was like he was fearing what he may see, however when his eyes fully opened did he see a bit more of a clear view though things were still blurry. Hattori narrowed his eyes some what for it looked like he was going to cry though no tears were shed.

"Actually, I fear the worst. I will remember things that I hadn't had no clue about. If my memories come back and I come to know everything, I may come to feel worse than I ever had before. Everyone wants a happy beginning and ending don't they? I fear that I may come to never have both."

It was a weird feeling that came up in his chest, he couldn't understand this feeling but it could not be helped for he was at his lowest point some what. Everyone needed to express themselves don't they? If they don't then they may come to feel even worse than before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hattori's Room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next