Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHattori's Room - Page 2 I_voting_barHattori's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHattori's Room - Page 2 I_voting_barHattori's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Hattori's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant

Hattori's Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 12:21 am

Hattori's expression saddened quite alot as he froze and he glanced to Mori still showing that saddness, he felt so much of that emotion that it swallowed him whole and it almost suffocated him. The incubus never liked feeling this way, but he couldn't help it for he was indeed worried about his guardian and surely he didn't know if he was alive or not. Hattori would have to send some of these messages out to him, but he feared that he would not get a response or even something worse. Shifting his eyes to narrow some, he couldn't really help but sigh and shake his head rather blankly though it didn't help shake the saddness off.

"Jaeden is the first to ever support me. The lad was only 18, and he was afraid of mice and birds. Heh, he was so fragile but he always seemed to act tough. I wish I could go search for him, but I am not sure where he is now or if he is still alive. That was quite sometime ago, the year was 1978 or so..."

Hattori's mind seemed to clear and ease when he thought of Jaeden, nothing was ever restrained when it came to his thoughts of him. The incubus looked at the picture of himself and Queen Victoria, he couldn't help but smirk which helped ease some saddness off of him. He didn't remember it, but his body sure did. Hattori looked at Mori and handed him the picture within the old picture frame. Somethings were indeed interesting, and they seemed to help his mind out alot. It was a slow recovery of the mind after all.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 12:35 am

Mori blinked as he noticed the saddened expression that seemed to take over the demon's entire being and despite the way had come off multiple times as being sarcastic and a rather rude child, he couldn't help but feel a bit of pity for the other. He picked himself up and sat on his rear as he looked over the bottle, unsure of what to say. Seeing as how he couldn't really help with a missing person, he could barely even figure out where to start. Hell, he couldn't find Kirin until the last moment when the timing was critical... The teen's jaw tightened and he had to restrain himself from saying anything that he might soon regret and slowly put the bottle back down on the ground.
"I'm sorry for your loss."
He spoke as if he neither acknowledged that the boy that Hattori saught was not dead because he guessed that the other had already thought about that option many times. It was hard to avoid if you haven't seen anyone in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 12:44 am

Hattori almost flinched as well as winced when Mori had said that and he couldn't help but rub his eyes in a very irritated way, but it was quite the opposite of being irritated. The saddness had grew worse, when Mori said that he couldn't help but say that it couldn't be avoided in his mind. The incubus seemed to just go still after a moment before simply coming alive again by looking in the bag as if to keep himself busy. What was he going to do? Jaeden could possibly be dead. Hattori thought of leaving a note before he had left but it was such at a critical time that he had little time to write a letter. This was probably one of the stupid things that he had done, Hattori could not believe that he didn't think this out. However, he knew that Jaeden was different from most of the people but he was also sure that his parents were probably the same. They probably would of never allowed him to stay anyway. Hattori shrugged as he spoke as calmly as possible, it was like he didn't care though he purely did.

"A mortal's life is short. If he is gone, it was unavoidable."

Hattori glanced at Mori and he frowned sort of annoyed that he looked sad, if Jaeden was gone then he was and there was no changing that. The incubus could still feel a weird pain in his chest though, not only that but he seemed to feel a bit weaker than he usually did. Hattori looked down to the bags silently as he used his left hand to cover his mouth, he just sat there silently looking dumb founded. Why was he feeling tired all of a sudden?
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 12:53 am

Mori blinked at the other's words, surprised that he had gone from being sad to trying distract himself so quickly. What was this? What the hell was this? What bitter feelings fluttered in his chest and what right did the other have to say something so heartless? Mori openly glared at the other. "Says the one who looked saddened for that of a mortal's life. Despite what you have said, you cared for them, have you not? Why? Because they existed, they imprinted on your memory and yes, even if they have passed, they passed, but surely, this one mortal appeared to have a great affect on you." He motioned his head to the bottles collected around the room.
"Whether that life be that of a mortal or that of which who is doomed to walk the Earth forever in a meaningless circle, everyone is entitled to death."
He hissed and turned away, his ears thrusted back against his head and a pained expression crossing his face before disappearing into into his usual blank mask. A mortal's life was too short. He was the one who was supposed to die first. Not him....He shouldn't have left...Why couldn't he have survived the blasted sickness that threatened his life. And why not seek help...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 1:01 am

Hattori's head twitched and he looked at Mori and he had a rather blank look on his face, after sometime he continued to watch Mori and he decided to make a emotion for he frowned. The incubus looked away from Mori and rubbed the back of his head where the big gash use to be, ever since he had gotten such a wound everything was just so backwards and if that wasn't enough he probably had come to lose someone close to him. Hattori's face didn't change really, and so he decided to go ahead and speak to Mori as honestly as possible. He had also decided to ignore that tired feeling that seemed to swallow him up whole.

"You are right. Jaeden indeed did something to me, but I am sure he would want me to be happy if he was gone. After all, not that many people did anything for me. I can also see that what I said affected you more than me though. Did you lose someone close to you, Mori? "
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Dec 2012, 7:49 pm

"It's none of your business."
Mori replied as he eventually calmed down. It's been a while now. He should have been able to handle this easily. He gave a light sigh and flicked his tail, brushing it across the mattress. He didn't want to talk about himself. He never opened up to a stranger so quickly, especially about something as personal as this. Glancing around, he wondered what were to happen if he were to get up a sudden and he figured that he no longer cared, seeing as how the other was just sitting there. He got up and began walking around the apartment with his tail flicking about in a fidgety manner.
"Anyway, why do you have all this stuff? I thought demons and angels found no reason to keep any more earthly possessions?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 1:32 am

The incubus simply made a face that showed that he didn't care, it wasn't even Mori's business to be in his room anyway. So, when you think about it they were quite even now weren't they. Hattori wanted to glare at Mori and just throw him out the window, sometimes his anger would get the best of him which tended to happen a lot. However, his eyes seemed to grow wide when he saw Mori simply standing up and exploring his room without his permission. Hattori's eyes glowed in showing his anger and displeasement, so he stood up and followed Mori rather closely for he was pretty much towering over Mori. The incubus felt the tiredness again and it seemed to get worse when he stood up let alone walked. Hearing Mori's question seemed to wake him up some for his eyes went sort of wide then they narrowed in a rather sharp glare. Children were obviously rude, but teenagers were even worse as children. In a way, he hated kids much like how he hated animals some what. They just never listened, and never did they do as they were told and it seemed to be worse with teenagers.

"I have all of this stuff, only cause it may help me regain my lost memories. Anyway, you are going against what I told you. Do you wish to be punished?"

Hattori continued to follow Mori and if he were to pick up something of any kind he would most likely take it out of his hands before he even got a chance to look to see what it was. The incubus was glaring faintly but it only seemed to get worse when the tired feeling seem to grow worse, it was like he didn't get enough sleep to keep himself awake. After a moment of feeling this tiredness he sort of had a haunch of what he must do but he didn't know on how to do it, let alone when to do it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 12:01 pm

Mori walked around the room, careful of what he stepped on considering he had taken his shoes off before and there were plenty of things littering the floor that would beat to not step on. he glanced at some of of the other bottles on the ground and picked up a few, taking the messqge out and skimming it before he rolled it back up and slid it into the glass bottle and placed it back from where he had picked it up. He was a teenager yes but even he had his few manners every now and then though they were rather small things. He approached a bag and peeked inside but it was the one that Hattori was looking through earlier and he found no reason to try and search it.
Ears twitched and he looked to to Hattori, raising an eyebrow curiously at how closely he was being watched, just strolling around the apartment, barely even touching anything. Okay that was a lie, he wasnt exactly keeping his hands to himself. Flicking his tail, he pressing his hand to the demons chest and pushing him away lightly, he coughed.
"Well, someone doesnt know much about personal space."
He walked away again and ignored the comments and question from the other as he merely smirked and tilted hia head at some of things around the apartment, taking note of all the mattresses. He sisnt understand why the demon couldn't have just gotten couches and a proper bed but that was just his opinion. Well, he didn't grow up with the life luxury so maybe he was in no position to talk about living habits.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 2:33 pm

Hattori blinked when he felt his hand on his chest and he frowned with a new glare added in, when hearing what Mori said made him hiss deep within his throat. Personal space, was something that the incubus knew of but many people did not give him the space. Rather, the mortals attacked him and even tried to capture him to sell him off due to his odd looks. Hattori had never been offended by a word before, and in which case this was a new kind of dislike. The incubus simply took a strong hold of Mori's hand, due to the fact that he had lightly increased strength seemed to make the hold of his hand much like a bear trap than a normal holding of the hand. Hattori continued to glare making both of his pupils slit, the sudden anger that he felt sort of kept the tired feeling away.

"Oh, I heard of it. However, the mortals never gave it to me and so why should I give it to you or anyone else?"

Hattori's voice was rather harsh, the kind of harshness which indicated that he may just hit something or break something. Not much was he bothered by Mori going through the bottles, he was just simply bothered that he didn't listen to what he said as well as told him something which no one ever gave him. The incubus had issues and it would seem that it may take a long while for him to actually allow personal space or trust anyone with his things. Hattori mainly saw mortals as mean and cruel, and in which case each time he met one seemed to added to his dislike of them and only one was out of that dislike which was his guardian. He kept his hold on Mori's hand as he looked to him rather upset, the kind of upset that he had showed when he had a large deep gash on the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 3:52 pm

Mori blinked as his hand was grabbed. By the intense grip and the demonic strength, he knew better than to try moving and he looked to the other, stopping in his place, nearly freezing. The teen stared at Hattori, mirroring the demon perfectly. it was all a game of mirrors. Hattori simply started it, and Mori gladly returned the treatment. The neko didn't understand a few things and he didn't speak them. He watched the other hiss at him and he swore, he could feel burning in his head from the others glaring.
"And yet you judge first. I see that I am to blame for breaking and entering but sincerly only did so because the apartment appeared abandoned and my pet was missing. You haven't exactly bothered to judge me for ajything but a mortal as you say. What is the difference between such things besides life expectancy. I am not the mortal that has given you grief for what you are, I'm simply returning what you have been dishing out."
The neko twitched his ears and sighed lightly, looking away from the others upset expression, his ears falling, jaw clenching to the feeling of guilt that now hung over him. "Don't judge me because I don't live as long as you do."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 4:02 pm

Hattori made a rather disgusted face and he let go of his hand as if he burned himself badly, he snapped his head to the side and his eyes closed. Everyone surely did a number on him, and it may take a long time for him to actually consider trusting people again but he sort of had a bad feeling in his gut. If he trusted someone then they may just be backstabbed or even worse, if the head wound wasn't bad enough something else may happen to him. Hattori didn't know what could happen to him next but he knew that another bad scar will come onto the back of his head, and he just may die from it. The incubus however made a scowl kind of expression not liking what he had just thought and rather he sort of smirked to that thought. If he were to die, he would make sure to take whoever it was killing him down with him.

"Oh so you want me to just let you roam my room, and have you steal everything? Should I just right away and trust you, and let you make another deep wound on the back of my head? Hmph, I'd rather not. I do what I do cause no one has ever proven themselves to me. Probably two people tops have showed something different from other people. Returning what I dish out neh? Well, then I will treat you like a king and let you walk all over me then."

Hattori simply walked away from Mori with his hands up in the air and a rather ominous growling came from deep within his chest and up his throat. Fine, he will let Mori do whatever it is he wanted after all he knew good and well that Mori may come to steal something or even worse. Since he said that the incubus was to judging, he may as well not care and rather let Mori do what he liked with his things. The incubus however knew that if Mori did steal anything or whatever then he surely was like everyone else. Walking over to the mattress from earlier did he just simply plop onto the mattress and just laid there with his eyes closed.

"I give up! Do what you want..."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 5:10 pm

Mori flinched at the demon's reaction and was grateful that he was released so he could step away from the others wrath, retreating to a stack of boxes. This demon really had some serious trust issues. probably none that the neko could help with but at the least, he would deal with them.as they came while he was in Hattori's home, having no intentions of leaving anytime soon. he watched the demon throw his hands up in the air like a child getting near the finale of his tamtrum and witnessed the demon retreat to a mattress and sat, telling Mori he was done and to do what he wanted. he flicked his tail, watching the other for any specifics movements then looked about the apartment in wonder, pondering if he should even bother trying to search it now that he was allowed to though for some reason, it felt like a test. The neko grumbled under his breath for a moment before slipping his hands into his pockets and navigated around the area, disappearing for a moment.

He came back a couple of minutes later with a glass of water at hand, still mumbling under his breath about a drama queen or something of the sort. Mori, without much caution or wary, approached the collapsed demon and kneeled next to the much larger form on the furniture. Being that much closer, he stared at the others features for a moment, pointing out a sharp nose and high cheek bones, striking details that only an artist could pick up. If he had his sketchbook, he would have dumped the idea of being kind and instead sat back to sketch while the other was down and not moving. Mori sighed at the loss and instead held the glass out.
"Here." He called out, in case the demon couldn't sense him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 6:28 pm

Hattori heard noises which he guessed that Mori was moving around, not that he cared. When he said that he quit, he quit. That was what he said and that is what he is going to do. The incubus however felt the tiredness increase quite quickly and laying down wasn't helping for it seemed to make him worse. It was like he could sleep for hours. Hattori opened his eyes lightly feeling rather weak all of a sudden and he growled silently to the feeling. However, he felt something close to him and he frowned closing his eyes rather not looking at Mori.

"No thanks."

The incubus hardly ate any food offered to him, and right now he couldn't eat or drink anything. Hattori's body felt like it didn't want anything, and he wondered about that. It was his haunch again deep down and he couldn't help but question that to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 8:33 pm

Mori watched as the other moved around while he lay there in front of him and he frowned lightly to the rejection, but his face continued to appear expressionless as to not anger the other more than he had already done so. He continued to hold out the water. He had noticed the man dragging himself around without much strength. The neko waited for a moment, not at all bothering to move away.
"You're tired. At least take a sip and then you can nap."
He held out the water again, hoping that the other would take it.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 8:39 pm

Hattori frowned a rather epic frown, the kind of frown that is received if a toddler did something wrong or kept messing around with the cat making it meow rather loudly in irritation. The incubus didn't want anything to drink or eat and he guessed that Mori didn't get the message and besides he didn't give him his punishment for making his blood pressure rise lightly. Though, he said that he would quit he would give Mori a punishment still. Hattori slowly sat up with his eyes now open and he looked at the glass of water and he didn't look like he wanted it and then he looked to Mori rather silently with the same kind of expression before simply leaning into Mori's face giving him a light peck on his mouth.

"I said that I don't want anything. The little peck is your punishment."

The incubus laid back down with his eyes back closed, he felt a tad bit better for doing what he did for at least he gave Mori a punishment. Some people do not like getting kissed by someone they had just met. Hattori guessed that Mori wouldn't like that kind of affection and thus get upset or mad about it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 8:50 pm

Mori waited for the other, though he had gotten impatient enough to sit on the edge of the mattress, his ears perking as the other turned toward him with eyes open. Ah, so maybe the fool would at least take a drink. Even though people didn't want to consume anything, it was better that they at least have some water before a nap so they would be well-hydrated. Demons couldn't have been too different from mortals as Hattori kept repeating. The neko blinked as the other leaned in close and he felt something brush against his lips. The demon laid back down, commenting on how he said he didn't want anything and how the peck was a punishment. He blinked and narrowed his eyes lightly before he allowed them to return to normal.
"My, what a terrible punishment." He muttered as he simply rubbed his sleeve across his mouth and sat cross-legged on the edge of the mattress, taking a sip out of the water for himself.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 8:58 pm

Hattori simply sighed as he laid there, the thing that he did really didn't bother him much. Every mortal talked about their first kiss and how it was special, the inucubs saw it as a stupid thing to get excited about. Why did the mortals do such things that even he himself could not understand. Though, he was half a mortal he didn't really think about himself being one for he always blocked that other half of him out. Hattori only saw himself as a demon, which seemed rather fair for many people saw him as one anyway. Whatever the majority says, is what it is. The incubus simply grunted as he sat back up and decided to stand up now, for laying around would not help his mind. Not passing a look to Mori or even heard what he had said did he walk up to the closet and began looking through it. It took only a minute before he found a simple small zip bag and he looked into it rather dully. All their was in that bag was simply alot of jewelry which of course he just threw it back in the closet.

"Punishment is a punishment. It is either that little peck or a simple blow to the face."

The incubus did however heard what Mori said, at times he would block it out on purpose and randomly guess of what they said. In which case he sort of guessed, sometimes his mind picked up on things that he didn't at times. Hattori looked over his shoulder now with a narrowed eyed expression as he decided to look through the hard goods pile on the other corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 9:25 pm

Mori sipped at the water absently, blinking as he looked to the other, watching just as he lay there with his eyes closed before looking away, his ears flicking in a bored manner, staring around the apartment without a care. He didn't know what to do right now, considering that the other refused to let him help him and seeing as Hattori was going to go to sleep. He blinked as the demon suddenly got up and began walking around. He looked to him and frowned. "Neh...?"
Mori watched as he began to walk around and he couldn't help but frown a little more. What was he doing? Wasn't he tired? Raising an eyebrow to the comment, he couldn't help but snort. Maybe the peck didn't seem so bad now. He rubbed the back of his head and set the glass down on the ground, just staring at the other.
"What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 9:36 pm

Hattori blinked and he looked at Mori from over his right shoulder, it was a simple side way glance before he looked back to the closet and he sort of shrugged. The incubus was going to say something, but he had to find something first. The only thing that he was looking for was something for Mori to do or something he could play with. Hattori thought he had saw something in there before but that was a while or so ago. The incubus sighed when he couldn't find anything and he frowned along with a simple snort. Everything was obviously miss placed, he would have to go back through it again sometime.

"I'm looking for something..."

The incubus's british accent rang out when he said this rather upset like, and when he couldn't find anything did he just simply sigh and looked to the bag that was full of stuff and he frowned. Something was ringing in the back of his head and he could of swore that Jaeden's voice filled his head. Hattori frowned some what and he just decided to go ahead and let Mori look into one of the bags which he knew held some stuff that were from Jaeden's mansion. The incubus took the bag and sat down beside Mori as well as placing the bag in his lap.

"That bag is full of stuff that I had gotten from Jaeden. Go ahead and look at it."

His facial features seemed rather over whelming, this always happens when he thought of Jaeden as well as looked through the bag that was full of his stuff from Jaeden as well as his mansion. Mainly it was stuff that the incubus thought show be treasured, much like a portrait of them together as well as one of Jaeden's blue ribbons that he used to tie his hair back. The other things in that bag were clothes that he bought for the incubus to custom made gloves made out of the finest leather. Jaeden always tried to buy him new stuff each day and the bag was proof of it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 10:05 pm

Mori flicked his tail across the mattress absently as he watched Hattori go through the bag of things from the closet. He didn't really have much else to do, he perked his ears and glanced over to his kitten, spotting a small little ball of fur, curled up in a folding of the blanket, he spotted the sleeping animal. Calming down and rolled his shoulders, stretching before looking back to Hattori. It was obvious that he was searching for something considering he was going through things and pouted a bit because he wouldn't tell him anything. specific wise anyway. He raised an eyebrow as the other came back and sat next to him, offering the bag for him to look at. He looked to Hattori, for a moment, hesitant because it was quite a sudden turn for the other to be so collected around the neko but he soon got over it as his curiousity got the best of him and he leaned over, ears twitching lightly as he peered inside and started going through some of the stuff, pulling out the gloves and inspecting the type of leather then pulling out the picture and staring at the people inside, his expression open like a child's.
He took out the ribbons as well, raising his eyebrows in appreciation at the pretty color of blue and his nose twitched lightly to the different scent that he caught, probably the one called Jaeden. Mori looked up to Hattori and reached up, tying the ribbon in a small section of his dark black hair before returning to looking at some of the other stuff in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 10:13 pm

Hattori watched Mori silently with his expression easing some what and that changed to light shock when he saw Mori tie Jaeden's ribbon in his hair. The incubus sort of let his left hand softly brush the material and his expression seemed to be rather pleased by the fact that the ribbon didn't lose its color or feel to it. He surely didn't know what kind of material it was but it was soft and smooth. Hattori left the ribbon alone as he looked to Mori lightly curious of what he thought of some of the things in the bag. The incubus was unaware of why Jaeden bought him stuff but he gladly accepted everything that Jaeden bought him. Those ribbons were given to him by Jaeden since the young lad said that he was going to get longer ribbons and well Hattori was unsure if Jaeden ever done that or not. The incubus was also sure that a few picture albums were in there as well, and he couldn't help but feel like Jaeden wanted to remember everything that they did together. Hattori couldn't help but count his fingers blanky for he was sure that Jaeden took a lot of pictures each time they went to a play as well as shopping. The incubus wasn't sure and that was why he kept counting.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 10:25 pm

Mori left the ribbon in Hattori's hair and looked over the gloves, impressed by the brand of leather and he slipped his hand curiously inside though the size of the gloves were clearly very bigger than his own and it fit very loosely on his pale thin fingers. He gave a light snort to the awkward way it fit his hand and he pulled his hand out of it, placing the gloves back inside the bag. He flicked his ears absently as he brought out the album and settled it on his lap, opening it up and peering down at the pages. He found it interesting when people took pictures, to him, it was like capturing moments. Well, that was what cameras were made for. Capturing those moments and keeping them safe because some found that they could not stand to just store them in their memory. Mori, himself, drew out what happened around him, finding that art equally captured moments like a camera except it was made by a hand and was much more efficient but that was just his opinion. He smiled lightly, amused that the one taking the pictures made sure to capture a lot of memories, clearly wanting to remember everything.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 10:34 pm

Hattori glanced over as he saw Mori with a album and he knew that one sort of faintly as he smirked some what as he simply placed his right hand on his chin. The incubus could not believe that he use to be so happy, he was pretty sure that every picture that was taken had him at least smirking everytime. Hattori liked the fact that Jaeden took the pictures so seriously, he even remembered when he told Jaeden that he didn't want to partake in something so stupid. Smirking some what, he knew that Jaeden would not take no for a answer and would literally drag the incubus everywhere they went together. Even if it was candy to simple stores full of toys. Hattori chuckled with his eyes closed as he shook his head at those memories. Jaeden was indeed a lad that was unlike any other and he would almost whine everytime that the incubus didn't want to do anything. Though, the incubus always lost for Jaeden made sure to sneak one of him.

"What a time that was..~"

Clearly saying this to himself, he didn't mind that Mori would listen to him after all he was very much happy that those albums were still there. Hattori was certain that there was 6 different albums for one specific thing. Holidays, Shopping days, Plays, Vacations, Gift buying, to days when they went on walks. It was all captured in those albums. Hattori really missed those times.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 10:46 pm

Mori twitched his ears, eventually coming to the conclusion that there was a certain pattern to this album and wondered if he could find more. Strange though because he figured that most people organized their albums by dates so it wouldn't be that difficult trying to search for certain pictures but he supposed that this was a good method as well. If not better because then for those ones where you knew what was going on but didn't know when you did it, you could just look through the albums that had the similar pictures in it and find it quite easily. Hearing what Hattori said, he relaxed some, knowing it wasn't directed to him he didn't say anything in response but did take the time to comment.
"What a person. Taking pictures of everything. It's nice to come across people like that, who treasure life so much as to try and recall every moment."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Dec 2012, 10:50 pm

Hattori looked to Mori with his smirk now a actual smile as he rubbed the back of his head and he chuckled a bit louder. Jaeden was indeed a keeper when it came to a camera, he even remembered that the young lad took a camera everywhere that they went. The incubus always even questioned the lad about why did he have to take the peice of junk everywhere that they went. Never would he get a complete answer but a look that said that he should know which he didn't. Hattori always found that annoying but he couldn't help but find it funny.

"Heh, he surely was something. Those six albums are copies that he gave me. We practically did everything together. I still find it rather funny that he took a camera everywhere that we went. Jaeden is surely someone that changed my world some what lightly."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 12:23 am

"Quite interesting~. I don't think I've seen anything so well taken care of and well thought out."
Mori replies as he looked over the album but soon came to its last page. His ears flicked absently and he looked to the demon in wonder before he smiled back, something other than a smirk lighting up his face bringing out his more boyish features. "You have lived a while, have you not? What else have you seen? How old are you? Have you met any significant people or persons or been involved in any famous events?" The side of himself he often hid at firat exceot when he came to grow more comfortable around a peraon began to spill out. He was a curious neko in nature and due to being an abadoned orphan at a much younger age and growing up in the slums before being adopted by his current guardian left him with a sense that he never quite knew enough and found he was much more eager to find about a little of everything and anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hattori's Room   Hattori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hattori's Room
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next