Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Mori's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Mori's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Mori's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Mori's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Mori's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Mori's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Mori's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMori's Room - Page 2 I_voting_barMori's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori's Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMori's Room - Page 2 I_voting_barMori's Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Mori's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Mori's Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 9:57 pm

Mori chuckles and he buries his face into Kyuzo's chest and wraps his arms around the other, not minding at all that he was wanting attention; Kyuzo reminded him of a child almost just then and that was almost cute in a way~. He nodded once to the apology to show that he was forgiven because he guessed that the other would take no for an answer. He blinked at the other as he noticed him fingering his own lips and he stared curiously before squirming in the bed, trying to get up under the covers and getting tangled in Kyuzo's kimono and he leaned up to peck his friend on the lips playfully and he pulls away a bit, smiling innocently.

"Besides the fact that its stuck to your face and it burns somehow, it actually does really make you look rather mysterious~. We'll figure out how to remove it without hurting you, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:02 pm

Kyuzo made a gasping noise to the action he had gotten from Mori but he nodded and closed his eye showing that he believed in Mori's words. Opening his eye though, did Kyuzo wrap his arms around Mori and brung himself very much close to him as well. Kyuzo was also happy that Mori said such lifting words, for a second there he was about to give up. "I know. Hopefully, we will find a way to get it off soon. If this keep up I may never sleep again." Kyuzo looked to Mori and was surprised yet happy to get a kiss from him, though it was a small peck.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:08 pm

Mori chuckles as he felt Kyuzo's arms tightened around him and he gave a small nod, his hair moving slightly along with him and he curled up into Kyuzo once again, burying his face into his friend's chest once more. He knew that his friend did not like the mask all that much because of what it was doing to him and how it was only a reminder to what had happened and he wanted desperatly to rid his friend of his burden. He smiled softly and hugged Kyuzo.

"I'll be here for you."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:12 pm

Kyuzo felt himself shiver lightly to Mori's words, he felt touched and cared for when he heard those words. Moments ago he was afraid of Mori's touch and now he was getting use to it, Kyuzo wanted to get use to Mori's touch cause he was the only one really that Kyuzo actually trusted. "Arigatou, Mori-san." Kyuzo softly returned the hug back and softly he looked down with one eye fixed on the sheets as he thought of somethings mainly clues or tips to get such a mask off of his face without doing to much damamge to him. Kyuzo closed his eye not wanting to think about having to go through surgery for he doubted a normal surgery would take this mask off.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:24 pm

"Of course."

Mori smiled a bit larger and he chuckled quietly, closing his eyes and he sighed contently. The neko's ears twitching slightly as he got comfortable being with Kyuzo and his tail wagged under the blankets, not keeping still and suddenly the black haired teen blinked his eyes awake and he pouted up to Kyuzo.

"Oi, You're supposed to be napping~!"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:29 pm

Kyuzo closed his eye and he seemed to look destressed. "Hai, I know but what if another nightmare attacks me?" Curiousity got the best of the 185 year old as he looked to Mori and smirked a bit at his pouting face. Kyuzo actually wondered what would happen if he were to try and nap again but he could probably see the same nightmare. Kyuzo had to think about that some what, maybe if he thought of nothing then maybe that would help. As he thought about it, Kyuzo shook his head before looking to Mori with a calm expression though he looked to be a little destressed as well.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:35 pm

Mori blinks at the look on Kyuzo's face and he moved his hands from around the man's waist to snake around the other's neck and he pulled himself closer to Kyuzo and he touched foreheads with his friend, smiling slightly after getting rid of his pout which he noticed that Kyuzo smirked at and though he wanted to pout even more because of that, he managed to control himself and he nuzzled his friend.

"I'll be here for you when you wake up. I'll help make the nightmares go away."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:39 pm

Kyuzo felt comforted and he guessed he should try to sleep again though he was going to try a different approach and try sleeping without thinking of anything. Kyuzo hugged Mori back lightly and softly before looking back making sure he lays down on the bed alright. Sighing some did he close his eye and try to relax himself as best as he can. Kyuzo had slept the other night though it wasn't a perfect sleep it was a horrible kind of sleep where he was constantly having vivid nightmares of when the humans did stuff to him. Not thinking about anything did Kyuzo actually try his best to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:47 pm

Mori watched as Kyuzo agreed to try and at least get some sleep and he smiled silently, kissing him once again on the lips before pushing himself up some more and bringing Kyuzo's head into his own chest. He sighed and closed his eyes but just before they closed, someone could have sworn that there was perhaps a glimpse of what used to be black pupils turns to a sudden bright yet blood red. He put his chin on Kyuzo's head and sighed contently once more, trying to erase Kyuzo's mind of his memories as if storing them away in an attic.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:50 pm

Kyuzo felt a lot better after a few minutes of letting his eyes close and stay that way, nothing was in his head which allowed a content sleep for him. Actually, Kyuzo was grateful that he could sleep this well and he would have to thank Mori for it when he had come to awoke. Kyuzo faintly remembered but he thought he had felt Mori's lips on his own not knowing much about it did he just remain silent and still . Kyuzo will just ask about it when he had come to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:59 pm

Mori smiled slightly as he allowed for his eyes to open lazily, bright red orbs looking down at Kyuzo before looking up to a mirror and he frowned. Ah, he hated it when he looked that way. It made him look nearly demonic and he hated himself for it. Maybe it was because of his pale skin or his jet black hair that just made bright colors look....creepy on him. He looked away from the mirror with a small pout threatening to form on his lips. The neko could barely see images dancing in his eyes despite how his eyes were fully open. He could see what the humans had done to Kyuzo and feel the small sharp pains prickle all over his body like he had ants crawling up and down his body which nearly made him shudder. But he managed to swallow it down and he closed his eyes again, burying his lower face into Kyuzo's hair.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 11:04 pm

Kyuzo was dead asleep which was probably the best sleep he had in a while, when he was captured by the humans they didn't really let him sleep all that much. Rather, they kept him awake and placed some kind of contraptions on his chest. Sticking needles was next after that. Kyuzo was actually deep in his sleep to not be bothered by things like his thoughts at the moment. The scars on the 185 year olds body were large and were curved in strange places but they were healing, Kyuzo had to treat his own wounds cause the humans didn't seem to care about them. Kyuzo was just glad that he was back home and away from that mess.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 11:16 pm

Mori shivered as he felt something like a blade carving into his side and he squirmed, trying not to complain and he breathed in, distracting himself thankfully. The neko twitched his ears and he came to settle down some which caused him to stay still for a moment though he could still feel that strange pain in his sides though it wasn't as bad as it used to be. He looked down at Kyuzo and smiled, chuckling to himself as he noticed that the other seemed to be in a deep sleep and he couldn't stop a smirk as he placed his cheek on Kyuzo's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 11:20 pm

Kyuzo didn't even budge to the touch of something laying itself onto his cheek and though he didnt' know what it was he still continued to sleep. Having missed sleep for so long, Kyuzo was actually taking this sleep very seriously since he had no nightmares happening to him which was the first time that this has happened to him. Kyuzo may need to sleep with Mori every night if it was going to be this great when he had slept. Silently shifting his head some, Kyuzo's forehead sort of fully touched Mori's cheek as if cuddling with Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 11:39 pm

Mori blinked as he felt Kyuzo come to respond to his touch and he smiled at Kyuzo's reaction, slightly pushing against his cheek and he relaxed fully, hugging his friend around the neck and he couldn't help but chuckle lightly. Even with red eyes that practically glowed in the dark, they seemed to suit him well even if they made him seem a little inhuman. He ran his hand through Kyuzo's hair, wanting to untie his hair and run his fingers through the long black hair but he refrained himself from doing so with a small amused smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 11:43 pm

Kyuzo's body was so still some would think he was dead, since his chest seemed to be the only thing that really was moving at this moment. Feeling a faint shift, Kyuzo didn't really move to it though he did place his arms faintly over Mori in a loose manner. Kyuzo actually didn't want to wake up right now and so that was why he was trying his hardest to not break the connection between himself and Mori since he felt him near him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 12:12 am

Mori blinked as he noticed an arm thrown casually over him and he snickered quietly, finding it amusing how the other couldn't just seem to let him go wether he was awake or asleep. He petted his head some more and smiled, closing his eyes though the images just seemed to grow a bit more vivid and they didn't stay closed for long. Ah, he was going to have to chug three soda's and then some just to stay awake through the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 2:17 pm

Kyuzo had slept for quite a long time and so just out of curiousity did he open his eye lightly and looked to Mori in question, and he smiled just a little bit. Kyuzo felt touched that Mori stayed near him and that was when he noticed he had his arms over Mori which made him blink a few times before closing his eye and looking a bit embarrassed. Kyuzo opened his eye lightly and after doing that did he try to get rid of his embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 2:35 pm

Mori stared into the dark silently as his ears twitched as every minute passed by and the images flashed by in his mind, unable to look away from them. He probably fell asleep every now and then and he just noticed that his own dreams were haunting him again. So now, while his skin was prickling and feeling as if it was being torn apart, flashes of blood and gray and dark moving shadows moved across his vision. Then suddenly, they stopped.

He blinked in surprised, seeming to take up and he looked around, his eyes dimming to a dark onyx black again and he realized that Kyuzo must have waken up. With a small sigh of relief, he smiled and petted the man's hair, tilting his head.

"You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 2:42 pm

"Hai, are you alright?" Kyuzo asked this lightly well dazed as he was looking at Mori's eyes and he seemed to frown some for he could only see him with one eye. This would take some time getting use to, Kyuzo knew that but silently he leaned up a bit and placed his own lips over Mori's since he seemed concerned with something. Kyuzo was probably wrong though, since he had come to change his personality only slightly due to his experience with the humans it was still sort of hard for him to read other peoples feelings.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 3:05 pm

Mori blinked at what Kyuzo asked and he sweatdropped, smiling a little nervously because he wasn't sure about what he was going to say to Kyuzo, especially about that ability but he snickers and nods, trying to not make a big deal out of it.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

He twitched his ears as he felt Kyuzo lean up and he twitched once more, feeling his lips against his and he settled down once again and kissed Kyuzo back before pulling away, chuckling.

"Really. I'm fine. Don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 3:13 pm

Kyuzo heard what Mori said and he looked like he doubted it but he nodded closing his eye trying to get rid on his curiousity since it never was good to poke his nose into other's business. Having done that alot, Kyuzo felt that was why the humans had punished him the way thet had done. "Alright, Mori-san." Kyuzo felt Mori return his kiss and he was actually lightly surprised but then he smirked some what after touching Mori's face before sighing. Mori always had a way of surprising the 185 year old and well that was why he was surprised to get a kiss back.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 3:43 pm

Mori smiled and he sat up, trying to get the soreness out of his body after just lying there for so long and being awake through it all. He rubbed one of his ears absently and looked around, trying to get the images out of his mind though his eyes returned to normal. He looked back over his shoulder at Kyuzo and poked the man, wondering if he was going to go back to sleep or not.

"You sleep okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 4:00 pm

Kyuzo closed his eye and after doing that did he look to Mori with his eye now open, he had been thinking about the kiss that was returned which was rather childish for him to think of. Nodding softly, Kyuzo replied to Mori's question and softly did he speak while shifting so he was now laying on his side. "Hai, I slept well. How about you? Don't tell me you stayed awake the whole time?" Kyuzo seemed to wonder about it but then he shook his head which was his way of saying to Mori that it wasn't his business and that he shouldn't pry into Mori's affairs.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 6:05 pm

Mori shifted around till he turned to Kyuzo, facing him and he smiled innocently, thinking of ways to answer his question without making him worry. But then again, he has not slept for days and that wouldn't be too good to bring up so he would just have to wing it and he chuckled, trying to make it slide off and rubbed his ear once again and he smiled.

"Well, I did get a few hours in but you know, I'm not really tired right now at all so I might have been awake for...Uh, you know, maybe half of the time but its fine really. I'm fine."

He sweatdropped and looked to the side. What a bad excuse, he might as well have said he was awake the whole entire time and hadn't slept in days and hasn't eaten all day either.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 11:22 pm

Kyuzo laid there staring at Mori and for the longest time his eye didn't blink once as he listened to what Mori had said. Shifting his eyes in a narrowing manner, Kyuzo couldn't help but sigh before letting his eye lower some what in a pained expression. The 185 year didn't really know what to say or do since well Mori was a secretive kind of character and so was he sort of. Kyuzo's only response was that he lifted his hand up and onto Mori's left cheek and after doing that did he say again. "Hai, if you say so. Mori-san I want you to know that I love you more than you may think. If I have to I will drive out the answer out of you." Kyuzo smiled almost darkly but his eye closed making him look rather well harmless. The adult was mainly teasing for never would he think of hurting Mori for actually Mori would be the last that he would hurt physically cause he had been through enough already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mori's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mori's Room
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next