Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Tue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Tue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Wed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Fri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Thu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Fri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Thu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo Mamoru

Sakuda

Sukiyomi

Rosaline Liddel

Aimi Jutsuki

Aella Ealasaid

Akito

Susanoo

Nightshade

Share | 

Mori's Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Thu 26 Apr 2012, 6:57 pm

Kyuzo felt nothing on the left side of his face, which really sort of confused him but he thought since it hadn't been touched or anything due to the mask then of course it would lose its feeling for the time being. When the adult noticed that, Kyuzo felt a little better since it was normal for something to lose its feeling when it had not been touched or used for a short time. Noting the pulling on his sleeve however did catch his attention some what and so he sat down but in a weird way for it was like he was double checking if he was sitting on the bed before actually sitting on it. Kyuzo sighed and his left eyelid twitched which in turn made small forms of sweat go down a good portion of his face, to him it felt way to hot and he wondered if that was normal. Opening his eyes lightly and feeling a burning sensation in his left eye did make him wince to that pain and nothing more. "True. Yatta..." Kyuzo's response was a little on the odd side but he was trying his best to ignore the feeling in the left half of his face now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Sat 28 Apr 2012, 3:16 pm

Mori blinked as he got Kyuzo to set down and he smiled just a little out of relief and he stared in confusion as he noticed that the other was acting a little weird and he stroked the side of Kyuzo’s face before noticing that the other was sweating and he was rather warm. Jumping up immediately, he walked to the bathroom and kneeled by the cabinets under the sink and grabbed a small towel. He stood and he turned on the cold water and ran the towel under till it was damp then he wringed it out some and walked back out, stepping towards Kyuzo as he folded the towel into a small square and he placed it on the side of Kyuzo’s face.

“What’s wrong? You’re burning up.”

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Sun 29 Apr 2012, 8:45 pm

Kyuzo's expression remained the way it was until it changed and looked to Mori as he left right after touching his face which caused him to blink and remain sitting. The adult placed his left hand onto his cheek and sighed sort of worn out before blinking and looking upward and looking toward Mori and where he was and that he had returned. Kyuzo felt a little better with the cold towel on his face and he sighed again leaning into it as he felt a lot better than he use to feel. "I do not know. I just feel very tired. It would seem that I am suffering a after effect, I'm probably in shock?" Kyuzo probably knew how stupid that had sounded and so he just went silent afterwards which was his way of saying that he could be wrong about his response.

Dono kurai anata ga matte iru? {How long have you waited?}

Spoiler:

To many rabbits is a problem Sadako-Mei.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Wed 02 May 2012, 7:21 pm

Mori smiled a little as he felt Kyuzo lean a little into his hand with the cold towel and he nodded some to what the other said and he looked over the other’s condition before tilting his head just a bit and he smiled wearily.
“Why don’t you rest some more? I’ll keep an eye on your fever.”
Or whatever it was, maybe it was out of shock but it could also have been part of something to do with the mask’s removal. Mori didn’t want to leave Kyuzo now, because he was now paranoid that the mask might have done something as well, maybe it was filled with a drug or something but Mori wouldn’t be able to tell especially when it was broken into such a wreak that there was no way that it could be put back together or experimented on.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Thu 03 May 2012, 1:47 am

Kyuzo heard what Mori said and he seemed to be a little concerned in sleeping again and chances are that these feelings he was feeling right now would effect his dreams as well. Though, the mask was off chances were high that Kyuzo would have more nightmares even with it off. Kyuzo was even unaware that he had a fever, sure he felt hot right now and couldn't help but shiver to a sudden rush of air in the room but he wasn't sure where the air was coming from. The adult closed his eyes sort of weakly before looking to Mori again in a glance and he nodded deciding to go ahead and try to sleep. Kyuzo's left eye needed to get use to everything again and so laying on it while he slept was probably a good start. "Hai, and arigatou Mori-san."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Sat 05 May 2012, 1:13 pm

Mori smiled to Kyuzo and flipped the towel over, the side that was on Kyuzo's face was already warm and moist with sweat. The neko tried not to appear worried and he sat on the edge of the bed, wondering what else he could do to help witht he fever. Thinking of the temperature in the room, he got up and walked over to the thermometer in the hall right outside his room and he changed it to lower temperature before glancing down the hall, absent minded before returning to his room and looking around, wondering what else would be good for Kyuzo right now.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Sun 06 May 2012, 8:54 pm

Kyuzo was completely relaxed now though a bit of sweat still appeared here and there from all over his face to his neck going down to his chest. The adult found it strange that his hair felt cool and even the clothes he wore felt cool but everything else such as blankets and stuff felt hot beyond anything he had ever felt before. Kyuzo now was worried about this mask having a side effect now, he didn't know either if there was more to come and if there was he didn't want to be alone for it either. Kyuzo's eyes were closed but his left eye was reacting more than his right was which worried him, it was feeling like it was constantly being touched and pulled by something little when really there was nothing there. A shivering feeling came over him making his body shiver as he clutched hold of the blanket sheets beside him, Kyuzo was really scared about these reactions to everything.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Tue 08 May 2012, 10:25 pm

Mori watched Kyuzo for a moment before he started moving again and he walked over to the kitchen, figuring he would have to change the towel he had on the other’s face soon and something else to change it out with would have been good. He walked around in the kitchen, retrieving a small bowl and filling it with somewhat lukewarm water that was just a little bit cold and he turned off the faucet and walked back to the bedroom carefully before setting it on the bedside table and he glanced to his friend, just to check over quickly how he was doing. He seemed to be okay physically except for the strange fever that had come over him and the worried scent coming from him, hitting Mori in the face which made him frown slightly in concern and he sat on the floor, right next to the bed and stared at the fragments of the mask, watching over them curiously to see if they still had any effects. He brushed them up some and he wrapped them in a small bag he fetched from a drawer before looking around, wondering if he needed to throw this away or keep it just to look over it a little more.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Wed 09 May 2012, 1:19 am

Kyuzo didn't want to be alone and since he was laying down now and everything he opened his eyes in a jerking manner as if he had to really force them apart. The adult's body shivered as he clutched hold of the sheets and looked to them before closing his eyes and saying softly for he felt a presence near him right now. "Mori-san, if you are here or near here or anything can you please come here. I need you..." Kyuzo noticed the sound of the last section of what he had said, he was pitiful and was scared. The strangling sound in his voice proved that and in a way he wanted Mori to be there and actually try to take his mind off of everything. The 185 year adult needed something and he was sure that he needed love from Mori, it wasn't real love but at least it still counted for as affection. "God, I need you here with me so badly. I can't take this anymore." Kyuzo was begging for something, but he was unsure of what Mori could do for him and actually all that he wanted from Mori was to be with him at that very moment and never wanting him to leave his side. That just showed how scared to death the adult was right now at that very moment.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Sun 13 May 2012, 2:26 pm

Mori blinked as he looked up and he stood up and got on the bed, sitting beside Kyuzo and he grabbed his friend's hand, bringing it up into his lap and patting it lightly, trying not to panic because of his friend's outburst and he petted the bigger hand in his lap, smiling softly as he looked at his friend.
"It's alright. Don't worry. I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Tue 15 May 2012, 10:10 pm

Kyuzo gasped slightly but he was comforted that he wasn't the only one in there, something was indeed wrong with him and he was sure that it was the mask's fault. The 185 year old would have to figure out what that was all about, the mask was simply a sign that he wasn't to sure about. Kyuzo sighed lightly to himself and he eased a bit or tried to, it was so hard for him to understand what they had done to him. The humans were complicated much like how his family was, that scared him a bit. All families were different or so he had thought, Kyuzo got away from his family but he was sure that they were planning something. Though that hadn't made contact with eachother for a long time, he was certain that they were indeed planning something and he so desperately wanted to know what it was. Kyuzo was never scared of anything but he wasn't going to scare away so easily, though he was sort of scared now he was eased by the fact that he wasn't alone.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Wed 06 Jun 2012, 5:54 pm

Mori absently stroked a light thumb over Kyuzo's hand, in a manner of comfort and in a manner of rather absent mindedness. His mind as elsewhere as he kept by Kyuzo and didn't leave his side. He wondered how it came to this after so much time had passed of knowing this man. Quite a few things have happened to the both of them and it was nostalgic to realize what was going on know and the oblviousness of what was happening a year or two ago. Glancing at his friend, he wondered and contemplated as he watched over him, making sure that Kyuzo was at no discomfort.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Fri 08 Jun 2012, 11:34 pm

Kyuzo laid there as Mori kept him comforted by his actions of rubbing his thumb lightly over Kyuzo's hand. In a deep sense of thought it sort of made Kyuzo feel younger, either that or maybe it was a odd feeling that randomly popped into his head. Never was he use to this kind of affection, though he had seen in back when he was younger it sort of changed as he got older and decided to break it off entirely from his family. Kyuzo's eyes were staring at nothing which then shifted to look blankly at the sheets. The feeling of the air being to hot went away but only for a short time, feeling a little cooler now made him feel better but he wondered why he had felt like that. Kyuzo closed his eyes silently as he sort of took in all that had happened, things seemed to be happening more than he could stand. That was sort of common in life, or so he had come to think distantly to himself.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Mon 18 Jun 2012, 3:44 pm

Mori was oddly silent as he ran a thmb over Kyuzo's hand, eyes dull and black, clouded over in thoughts and questions that did not seem to want to escape out of his mouth and into the open but he would prefer it that way since he was only wanting for Kyuzo to rest some more. The young neko glanced to his friend as he watched Kyuzo stare at the sheets before closing his eyes. Giving a small sigh, he lightly patted Kyuzo's hand and set it back down beside the man's side. He sat on the floor and rested his arms, crossed on the edge of the bed and let his head fall on his folded arms, staring silently at the sheets.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Tue 19 Jun 2012, 2:06 pm

Kyuzo's face was unreadable for quite sometime, what was he going to do now or more importantly what will he do to change himself for the better. Mori he guessed liked him the way that he was or did he like him for something else. Kyuzo was never use to thinking to himself about what others thought about him. If he remembered correctly he was shy and very well open to everything for when he had first arrived here. Kyuzo had changed alot and that was probably a problem or maybe this was a sign. Giving up on so many things and then changing himself constantly was just to much for him to stand on his own. Kyuzo's eyes shifted to look to the ceiling as if this was his first time seeing it before. Narrowing his eyes lightly as he looked to the ceiling he couldn't help but think back to when he had first came here and when he had first met Mori. Then a question appeared in Kyuzo's head and then he asked Mori. "Mori-san, I have a question. Did you like me better when I first came here? You know when I was shy?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Tue 19 Jun 2012, 2:25 pm

Mori stared at the black sheets, undisturbed by their gothic color and he thought about nothing in particular as he paid no mind to the absent shifting around of Kyuzo as he turned this way and that. the neko’s ears twitched slightly upon hearing the man speak up and he lifted his head a little bit to face Kyuzo, his tail flicked across the floor and curled up next to him. mori thought for a litte while about the question that his friend had asked and made a sort of humming sound before tilting his head just a little before answering.

“Shy people…are rather…people I wouldn’t ordinarily strike up a conversation with. I met you when you where in your teenager form and your shy form happened to appear also when we were together. I don’t particularly mind it but…I like you the way you are now. I like you for the person you are being. The person you would most be happy with. If you were to change, I wouldn’t mind it as long as you were happy.”

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Tue 19 Jun 2012, 4:34 pm

Kyuzo was a little baffled to what Mori had said but he didn't think of it as bad, rather he thought of it as good for the time being. Wanting to know the truth of something, one must have to ask to actually get the truth and what Mori said was his truth which wasn't all that bad. Kyuzo thought of it as good in a way and never would he forget about it, what was said was something that was very true and he would believe in it for as long as he can. Until another time though. "Arigatou, Mori-san. But what matters to me the most, is actually trying to make you happy." Kyuzo shifted his eyes onto Mori for a short time before moving them to look to the side and he frowned some, wanting to make Mori happy is what Kyuzo would strive for. Though, the 185 year old man laying on the bed right now wanted something else other than his own happiness for he actually wanted to make himself better and live in a grand world without him fearing anything or anyone. Kyuzo closed his eyes and he couldn't help but say lightly. "Mori-san, what do you think makes me the most happiest? You are aware about the fact that I broke up with Sunshine right? Do you think that makes me happy? When you think about it I only bring people pain. What do you think will make not only myself happy but others happy as well?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Tue 19 Jun 2012, 5:09 pm

Mori blinked at what he said and smiled a little as he lowered his eyes to the blanket sheets again. He was quiet for a moment and didnt know what to say considering Kyuzo was beginning to speak of his past again. Fingering a stray string, he lowered his ears just a bit and looked back to his friend, quietly staring at him at while with a blank face, contemplating what to say next. He sighed just a bit and shook his head.
"Kyuzo-kun.....sometimes you have to deal with only making yourself happy."

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Tue 19 Jun 2012, 5:17 pm

Kyuzo's expression was a troubled one and it stayed that way for a while for he was trying to think of what to say next. "I know that and yet I can't seem to keep myself happy. From all that I have been through I honestly think it best to, I don't know..." Just now he was thinking about giving himself memory loss, Kyuzo hadn't thought about doing himself some bodily harm but if he did it then he may just be a lot more happier. Thinking about it fully only then to close his eyes he couldn't help about the fact that if he did that he would forget about Mori. What a horrible feeling that placed over him. "I have no idea what makes me happy anymore, I am all jumbled up with my feelings." Kyuzo placed both arms now over his eyes as he contiuned to look troubled, he wants himself to change but honeslty he can't think of where to start.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Tue 19 Jun 2012, 6:36 pm

Mori blinked and slid his arms off of his bed, looking down the ground in confusion. He didn’t know what to say anymore. He didn’t know what his friend wanted him to say. He was just as confused as Kyuzo and yet what was different from him and his ill friend was that he didn’t quite know why he was confused.
“How much…do you want to change…Kyuzo-kun?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Tue 19 Jun 2012, 11:57 pm

Kyuzo shifted his head to now look at Mori as he now let his face show how troubled he was, sitting up and looking down toward Mori he couldn't help but shake his head lightly. "Such a strong word. Change, yet I can't seem to change which would make not only myself happy but someone I care for as happy as well. You and I have been troubled so much already, you are actually a lot stronger than me." Kyuzo covered his face with both of his hands. From all that he had been through, he felt horrible and actually alone. His family pushed him out, Kyuzo hurted two to three hearts from heartbreak, he was tormented by the humans, and now he was probably hurting Mori from his own feelings. "I am broken, Mori-san. I have been thinking about changing myself for so long and wanting to reach it no matter the cost but I have just about lost everything now. Can I ever be forgiven?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mori Akuto
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   Fri 22 Jun 2012, 9:47 pm

Mori blinked, unsure of what to say to his friend who was equally going through his own troubles. The neko remained silent as he twisted a ring on his finger absently, staring at the floor in puzzlement.

“Everybody can gain a second chance. Everybody can change if they truly desire it. I see no reason that you shouldn’t be able to once again if you want. But what you want if for everyone to be happy so it seems. But you cannot always please everyone. Someone must be at a fault here. And if they do not like it then it is they who need to change. Kyuzo, please do not think of me and my happiness when I most solely am trying to focus on your happiness at the moment. Because pleasing me will not help you though you may think it will. Please, I want to help you. But I must know what you truly want.”

Thinking his words rather harsh, Mori couldn’t help but wince just a little and give his friend an apologetic look.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mori's Room   

Back to top Go down

Mori's Room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5