Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_vote_lcapNishi-machi - Page 3 I_voting_barNishi-machi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_vote_lcapNishi-machi - Page 3 I_voting_barNishi-machi - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Nishi-machi

Go down 
+7
Yoko
Aimi Jutsuki
Kelsey
Evan Greer
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Nishi-machi - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 5:53 pm

Mori glanced back to him and shrugged, rather confused himself about how quiet it was.
"I'm always quiet...unless there's someone talkative around me then I have no choice but to speak."
He hardly ever met anyone that was quiet except for maybe Akito. Everyone else he had met were people that -after a while- he couldn't get to shut up.
"So...You're new right? To Miyagi?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 5:56 pm

X.E.R.O simply nodded as he placed his right hand behind his head as he looked down to the ground. After awhile, he looked back up to Mori and shrugged putting his right hand down and rubbing his chin he said with a rather not so amused face. "Yeah, which Miyagi is okay. I think? So, tell me why were you by yourself? There are a bunch of people out here who would love to have a little kitten like you." Smirking he was teasing and his eyes narrowed due to the teasing.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 6:03 pm

Mori's ears twitched as he recongnized a teasing tone in X.E.R.O and gave the other a mocking look.
"Oh? Like yourself, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 6:05 pm

X.E.R.O felt that this was going to turn into a game as he grinned placing his arms around his neck as he said rather darkly. "Hm, perhaps? Want me to take you to somewhere private eh?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 6:19 pm

Mori fakes a dull and uninterested look, picking up on X.E.R.O's game.
"Me want you? You wouldn't satisfy an excited fangirl, why would I want you?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 6:22 pm

X.E.R.O blinked once and he smirked with his head leaned to the side as he shrugged before finally letting go of the neko and he scoffs rather amused. "Ouch, a way to cut into someone so cruelly is by there words." He actually understood what Seimei was talking about, using words are far more painful than a knife embedded in your knee for 10 months. "I get ya, I probably wouldn't even please anyone. Guess your right." saying this he turned his back on the neko and did a mini scoff like laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 6:33 pm

Mori tried to keep a blank face on but a small smirk spread across his face, highly amused by the act. Most people did easily get offended by words, he had Unknown to blame for that. Being raised by such a bruttally honest person was not a good way of gaining people skills.
"Should I hug you and tell you differently?"
He teases light-heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 6:38 pm

X.E.R.O made his not amused face. "No,....!" eyes growing wide he literally almost did a anime fall but it was fixed to where he feel like a staute. White statue. Upon seeing a figure with a toboggan hat on his blonde locks and a long white trench coat and light brown like baige slacks on. He was storming. "JR!?!" X.E.R.O didn't respond as he hid behind the neko which utterly failed due to the height difference. He feared very much over Seimei's wrath for his blue eyes were dangerous looking. "Get out from behind the lad and see me face to face, JR!?!" X.E.R.O shook his head as he remains behind the neko.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 6:45 pm

Mori snickered at X.E.R.O's retahliation and took a while to figure out what was going on as he saw the other man. He tried not to laugh at the boy seeing as how he was obviously much taller than the neko and did little to 'hide' him.
"JR? As in Junior?"
He smirked back at X.E.R.O before looking back to the blonde man in curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 6:48 pm

Seimei being the blonde man he was didn't notice Mori as he said rather evilly. "How could you do this to me! I worry about you constantly while I was in Canada and then you send me a later about having some special person!" X.E.R.O narrowed his eyes as he smiled before coming out from behind Mori and he looked to Seimei. "Well, actually...?" Placing his hand up the blonde man took a hold of X.E.R.O's cheeks and looking him all over for he was a inch or two taller than X.E.R.O. "What on earth did they do to you!" X.E.R.O frowned obviously not liking the treatment.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 7:09 pm

Mori hung back watching them both with an amused look in his eyes, his ears perked up listening carefully. The neko was a bit taken aback on how tall they both were and looked away muttering to himself, a bit jealous.
At the blonde man's last question, he snickered and looked up to X.E.R.O
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 9:29 pm

X.E.R.O grumbled about something making Seimei searching him further before he stopped with wide blonde eyes as he lookied to the side finally seeing Mori. Blonde hair dangled a bit in his face as he looked to X.E.R.O "Is this the..." in response to Seimei he shooks his head with a rather bored expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 9:59 pm

Mori chuckles at the blonde man's actions, understanding the situation (sort of) and decided it wouldn't hurt to play a bit.
"Yeah, I'm the 'lover'. Can't you see how much we're in 'love'?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 10:31 pm

X.E.R.O's face went from bored to a rather weirded out expression for he remembered being turned down by Mori and he looked to Seimei who had a ton of dots over his head before looking to X.E.R.O made the young teen twitch. "What?" the blonde haired man pointed to Mori and says rather fastly. "Is he speaking the truth! You are a kid hitting on and dating another KID!?!" the young teen frowned with a rather annoyed expression while Seimei clutched hold of his head and began saying fastly. "My word! Kids these days! JR didn't I tell you that you are not allowed to date! You never will be able to...!" pointing to his very own neck trying to tell X.E.R.O about the tattoo. "You know....?" X.E.R.O narrowed his eyes making Seimei's eyebrow twitch.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 10:52 pm

Mori pretended to be fascinated with something else, looking as if he was ignoring the conversation and yet the neko was paying attention though when he was referred to as kid, his ears went flat. He grew even more curious since X.E.R.O had gotten a little angry about something. Mori remained quiet, hoping the answer would slip from one of their mouths soon.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 10:55 pm

X.E.R.O smacked his tattoo making Seimei flinch and he frowned feeling the need to pull X.E.R.O into the corner but as if regaining himself. Just a bit. Seimei reached into his large bag which was behind his back all along and he grinned giving X.E.R.O a black and white mouse with his color of eyes. "Cute eh?" the young teen stared at the plush rather, offended.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:02 pm

Mori stared at the mouse then looked away a grin on his face, his hand covering his mouth as his ears trembled slightly trying not to laugh.
"Very...pft...Kawaii."
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:05 pm

Seimei coughed in his hand before he looking Mori and smiled. "Well, at least someone thinks it is cute. Well, JR?" X.E.R.O closed his eyes and wanted to toss it but placed it under his armpit and he grumbled. "Yeah...cute." Seimei smiled with his blue eyes closed before saying being a little serious yet a little mad as he looked to Mori. "If you are dating JR, I suggest to break it off. He is cursed you know?" X.E.R.O made a face that says 'Yeah, tell the world why don't you?'
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:14 pm

Mori blinked and narrowed his eyes suspiciously, somewhat believing him and yet finding it a bit unreal. He would research this later since his brother didn't make any requests yet. Instead of being serious, the neko aved a hand and took a step back from Seimei.
"Sheesh, take a breathmint will ya?"
He pretends to cough as if he was losing air. A curse huh...sounds a little fishy but maybe they really do exist. Maybe his 'father' would know more about it...
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:19 pm

Seimei blinked a few times and he blew in his hand and he sniffed it out of curiousity and he narrowed his eyes at Mori. X.E.R.O didn't do anything as he looked to the mouse plush underneath his arm and begins to wonder what he should do with it. "Breathmint? I brush my teeth 4 times each day thank you. JR why don't you tell him about it since you don't want me too." he was refferring to the curse and X.E.R.O kept looking down making Seimei worry if he over stepped that line and that was why he said. "But do that in your spare time!"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:26 pm

Mori's curiousity was peaked and he frowned at X.E.R.O's lame excuse. The game was still playing inside of the neko's head so he hugged X.E.R.O's arm, pouting up at him -though he kept his guard up just case the boy would pummel him or something.
"Lovers don't keep secrets, X.E.R.O-kun."
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:29 pm

Seimei's face became a white one at the sight, the young teen blinked and looked to Mori rather stunned and he narrowed his eyes looking to Mori but upon lifting his head he made a rather blank face seeing Seimei being so well, shocked. "My tattoo is cursed. Lets leave it at that." was all his response to the neko making sure to keep a eye on Seimei since it looked like one of his lungs had died.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:37 pm

Mori waved his tail absently behind him.
"Oh well, maybe you'll tell me eventually..."
He tried to keep a grin off his face seeing both of their reactions and couldn't help but inwardly get mad at Unknown since he was a really bad influence with all the fake innocence and such.
"X.E.R.O-kun, if your 'dad' gonna be alright?"
He truly wondered if the man was okay since he looked ready to fall over though what his relationship to X.E.R.O was, the neko hadn't a clue.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:43 pm

Seimei shook his head rather fast making X.E.R.O blink once. "I can't believe you!" the young teen closed his eyes to Seimei's sudden outburst. "I raised you for 15 years and now your dating someone of your age! I was expecting it to be a pretty girl!" X.E.R.O tried getting Mori to let go of his arm and he said. "Listen, I understand your mad but....I just..." Seimei shook his head not wanting to hear it. "Bad boy! You met all these people and now they turned your head into mush!" the young teens eyebrow twitched. Seimei was so not in a good mood, usually he is a happy go lucky kind of guy. That is what happens when he writes to Seimei saying that he has a special person.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:52 pm

Mori obliged and let go of X.E.R.O's arm, wondering if he should kick Seimei or hit the man in the jaw. His patience was being tested that's for sure and in a couple of minutes (if the man didn't calm down) the neko would fail the test.
"Oh hush up will ya? You're brain is pretty much mush considering you are acting like a three year old who can't have his old toy back."
Yep, the neko failed the test...His expression was now far from innocent, it was actually rather irritated
"Take a chill pill...or better yet, take a sleep pill and do us all a favor!"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 11:57 pm

Seimei looked to Mori a little shocked and X.E.R.O made a priceless face which would be considered as a fusion of amusement and fear. The young teen never said anything like that to Seimei since he was a stubborn man. "JR may I ask you something? Do you agree with him?" X.E.R.O blinked once and he shrugged before walking by the neko and he walked up to Seimei and he bonked him on the head before walking a bit down the road. Seimei rubbed his head with a small tear in the eye and he followed after JR not really saying anything to Mori but all he did do was nod to the teen before walking off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nishi-machi
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next