Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_vote_lcapNishi-machi - Page 7 I_voting_barNishi-machi - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_vote_lcapNishi-machi - Page 7 I_voting_barNishi-machi - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Nishi-machi

Go down 
+7
Yoko
Aimi Jutsuki
Kelsey
Evan Greer
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

Nishi-machi - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 6:47 pm

Sakuda had went through some changes, that much was true. Her hair was cut to close to her scalp, and her usual feminine body had slightly built muscle. Sakuda felt the need to change herself, just to get a breather from the past Sakuda. Now she took beside a teen not much younger than her, finishing up a conversation. "I will catch ya later," she said, her voice still hilly-cute.
"Sure! See you Saku," the girl sang before leaving. Sakuda just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 6:54 pm

Rosaline blinked some at the sound of a voice. It caused her to snap out of her thoughts. She recognized it, but it was slightly different than when she had last heard it. She stopped walking and turned her head to spot what she was searching for. She blinked some as she saw the other teen leave Sakuda's side. It didn't bother her much since she had figured that Sakuda had to have some friends, especially ones that were her own age. Her bluish green eyes moved back to Sakuda, looking her up and down. Apparently she had thought it was time for some change as well. She wasn't entirely sure if she should head over just yet, but she had told Sakuda that she'd find her when she got back.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 7:02 pm

Sakuda shoved her hands into her pants, shifting her legs before sighing. Now she was bored. A hand takes through her short hair as she realized someone was starring at her. She casted a glance over her shoulder, raising both brows. At a glance she didn't see see anyone, so she turned back to her business, still feeling eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 7:10 pm

Rosaline tipped her head some. Sakuda seemed kind of bored now, but it also seemed that she had been looking for someone for a moment. That made Rosaline a tad bit curious. She slowly made her way closer, figuring that Sakuda would catch her scent at any moment. She smiled slightly, but it was hidden by the shadow cast over her face by her cloak's hood. She reached a hand into her pocket, rummaging around in it some, looking for something as she continued to approach Sakuda.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 7:20 pm

Sakuda hung her head, thinking that she might as well retire to her room. When she took a step, however, she heard someone approaching, and turned to see someone in a cloak. She tilted her head, thinking the woman was a merchant of some sort. She scratched the nape of her neck, smiling crookedly at the figure. "Hello-" she stopped short, sniffing a scent that pounded into her lungs. She squinted, as if not sure if her nose was truthful or not.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 7:26 pm

Rosaline came to a halt in front of Sakuda, she smiled some once more as the werewolf said 'hello' to her. She reached a hand up to pull the hood of her cloak down, an arm going up instinctively to cover her eyes from the blinding light for a moment before slowly lowering it and blinking her greenish-blue eyes a few times. "Hello, Sakuda..." She reached a hand up to brush some of her reddish-pink hair back over her left shoulder. She wore cover-up to hide the 'tattoo' that sat on her face and she smiled brightly at Sakuda.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 7:38 pm

Sakuda blinked, starring at Rosaline for several minutes, like she didn't believe her eyes. Her own orbs looked up. She saw the sun shining brightly, and gasped. "Rosaline! Cover yourself!" She reached her hands over, pulling Rosaline close enough to where her hands rested upon Rosaline's forehead, as if to shape the woman's eyes. She flushed lightly, realizing that this may just well be someone who smells like Rosaline. However, she didn't do anything about it, instead just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 7:45 pm

Rosaline blinked and was shocked as Sakuda pulled her closer, causing her to voice her shock, "Bah!" She flailed her arms slightly after, "Sakudaaaa! I'm fine! Really...stop treating me like I'm a child!" There was a bit of a whine to her voice and as she looked at Sakuda's face she puffed her cheeks out to enforce her protest. Her cheeks slowly deflated and after a moment of watching Sakuda, she started to laugh lightly, "Jeez, Sakuda...people will think you're the older one if you keep this up."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 7:51 pm

Sakuda grinned, a firm blush still on her cheeks as she removed her hands, palming the back of her neck. She chuckled, embarrassed. "Well, I know it's really you. No one could whine for me like you do," she resorted, snorting out laughter. She poked Rosaline's cheeks gently, watching them deflate before shoving her hands into her pockets again. A crooked smile made its way onto her face again. "Well, I'm sorry. I tend to be the more adult in most situations anyway," she said, shrugging her shoulders in a teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 7:57 pm

Rosaline smiled at the sound of Sakuda's laughter, "Oh. But you like it that way, don't you? Or would you rather I be all serious now? I can do that!" She gave a poker face as she stared at Sakuda, "Is that better? Now that you're all sophisticated and all?" She was of course only teasing. Sakuda's next words made her blink out of her poker face and cross her arms, giving a 'stern' look. "I'm not sure if that was a joke about me having been clueless before about kissing and all of that fun stuff." She tapped her foot in an 'impatient' way and said in just a stern voice as her look, "I can act like a second mother for you if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 8:04 pm

Sakuda threw her head back, laughing. Her legs shifted again as she gazed to Rosaline, noticing for a moment, Saku was slightly taller than before. Though, she didn't say anything. "I know, I don't like you completely serious," she said, raising a hand to lightly pinch Rosaline's cheek. She removed her hand, watching Rosaline's stern look form onto her face. She raised a brow, Saku's lazily smile still upon her face. "Oh no, Sweetie. Not at all," she protested, a blush coating her cheeks as she listened to Rosaline. Sakuda's hands reached out, while her eyelids lowered, giving her the coy and seductive look. "But . . . If you were like a mom, there are certain things we'd have to stop, since mums and daughters don't do that," she whispered, smirking afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 8:12 pm

Rosaline reached a hand up and rubbed her cheek after Sakuda pinched it. "Owies...Don't make me bite y-Oh wait...you like that." She stuck her tongue out at Sakuda, still rubbing her cheek. She crossed her arms once more and raised an eyebrow, "Now you're just mocking me. That's totally what you meant, isn't it?" She pouted at Sakuda some. The pout quickly disappeared from her face as Sakuda came onto her. A blush slowly made its way across her face and she looked away, whimpering slightly, "Sakuda...You should do that in public..." She frowned slightly, keeping her gaze averted.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 8:27 pm

Sakuda flushed a dark crimson, forgetting that she was indeed into biting. She glanced away, her eyes just starring at the ground. She raised her eyes to stare at Rosaline, seeing the pout. She smiled softly, tilting her head. She giggled softly, reaching her hands to cup Rosaline's face, making her turn to look at Sakuda. She stared into Rosaline's eyes a moment before leaning in, pressing her lips gently to Rosaline's. The kiss was only a moment, however. Sakuda pulled back and chuckled again. "No one will care enough to take notice," she answered, uncaring.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 8:35 pm

Rosaline leaned into the kiss slightly and returned it, placing her hands over the top of Sakuda's. She was still blushing as she stared into the werewolf's eyes. "You really think that?" She glanced over to the side and nodded her head in that direction where two people had stopped and were staring. She moved her eyes back to Sakuda's face, "You still shouldn't tease me like that in public. It's no fair...Giving me ideas that we can't do right here and now. Am I right?" Her voice was a bit like a purr, teasing Sakuda back like she had her just before.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 8:42 pm

Sakuda followed Rosaline's eyes, seeing the two. She blinked, realizing the two worked in a shop by the beach. She smiled towards them, giving a nod of greeting. They took a moment, before responding by a nod back. Sakuda watched them go back to their own business, before turning her head back to stare at Rosaline. She smirked, raising both brows. She realized Rosaline was teasing, but still had an impassive face as she responded. "I guess, if you really can't handle doing something like that in public. Would you like to head somewhere comfortable?" She smirked at the end, laughing gently. She didn't expect a big reaction from Rosaline, only a blush and scold.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 8:49 pm

Rosaline's face turned bright red, "S-Sakuda! I can't believe that you'd suggest doing that in public..." Her face turned even more red at the mention of going somewhere more comfortable. She only blushed more because she wasn't entirely sure if Sakuda had actually meant it or if she was teasing. She knew that things could get confused sometimes. She glanced away for a moment as she seemed to be thinking, trying to decide if it was a joke or not. She turned her gaze back at Sakuda and hesitated a moment before saying softly, "You know...I've never seen your house before."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 8:54 pm

Sakuda kept her serious face on, raising a brow at Rosaline. "Seriously? That doesn't sound like something I'd suggest?" She placed her fingers to her chin, using her other hand to hold her elbow, making a thinking pose. "Maybe I've changed somewhat over the fact I was deprived of my breathless kisses from my Vampire," she said opening, shrugging her shoulders in a careless manner. Her hands moved behind her head, clasping at the base of her head to make a lazily position. She raised both brows, slightly surprised. "You wanna go to my place?" She tilted her head, thinking about it for a moment. A grin spread onto her face. "Why the hell not? I can take you now if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 9:06 pm

Rosaline playfully rolled her eyes, "Okay, so maybe it is something you'd suggest. But seriously. You'd want to do it right here and right now. On the sidewalk with all of these witnesses?" She leaned forward to gently tuck her head into the crook of Sakuda's neck while whispering into her ear, "I think I'd much rather play in private where it's least likely to get interrupted." She moved her head away and smiled, the blush still covering her face. She simply cleared her throat after and shrugged her shoulders, "If you'd like to go back now. If you were busy, then I can wait."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 9:10 pm

Sakuda snickered, turning towards Rosaline. She reached out a hand, cupping Rosaline's cheek. Saku leaned forward, her mouth brushing Rosaline's ear. "At least if we did do it that way, everyone would know who that yes, indeed, we both did that, and didn't give two fucks." She gave Rosaline's ear a simple, teasing lick before leaning back, eyes watching as Rosaline came back to tuck her head against Saku's throat. She listened to Rosaline, smiling. "Ah, yes, that's true." She licked her own lips, noticing the blush on Rosaline's cheeks. This made her fingers twitch. "No, I'm not busy. Actually, I was about to head back before I seen ya," she explained, shoving her hands in her pockets. She thought about it for a moment, then removed one hand, reaching out to grasp Rosaline's hand in her own.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 9:16 pm

Rosaline felt her skin prickle as Sakuda licked it and she blushed a darker shade of red, if even possible. "Mn...You're right...we each only gave one fuck." She cleared her throat, shocked that she had said such a thing. She gave Sakuda a shy smile, even after saying all that she had. She simply giggled slightly and took a hold of Sakuda's hand, lacing their fingers together, "I guess I have good timing then."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 9:19 pm

Sakuda's jaw dropped slightly at what Rosaline said, taking a minute before she snickered. "I've really influenced you, dear," she said lightly. Her eyes captured Rosaline's for a moment, before she tightened their hand hold. A peg of guilt hit Sakuda, making her turn her head, as if she saw something. Saku took a moment to frown before turning to Rosaline with a smile. "Of course~ Now my place is this way! You should totally see it, I got it done differently from this really colorful pattern I had awhile ago," Sakuda explained to Rosaline, leading the girl to where she had lived since coming to Miyagi Prefecture. Save for those days she spent in Rosaline's apartment.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 9:23 pm

Rosaline was somewhat curious as to why Sakuda had looked away from her but right after that, Sakuda started to lead her around and Rosaline followed. She figured she could ask her after.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:18 pm

Tenma walks through the street, alongside the gate. Her fingers play against the metal as she walks, her eyes up towards the falling snow. It was cold here, but the vampire's body was immune to such silly things like temperature. IT had been so long since she'd felt the cold of a winter's day. Siberia had been a cold place.... Tenma shakes her head to rid her face of the fallen snow.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:24 pm

Moxxi walked along the streets. She had absolutely no clue where she was, as she had just been let out of her jar. She also wasn't entirely used to being at normal size, and all the walking made her easily tired, so she found a bench and took a seat. She looked down towards the ground, so her long red hair fell so that her face was in shadows. She wore only a t-shirt and short shorts, so she was a bit chilly, but it wasn't too bad, and it showed off her tattoo sleeves, and the tattoo on her leg as well as the one on the side of her neck that went down onto her chest. Her wings were hidden away though.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:28 pm

Tenma stopped as a new scent came trough the air, her body turned swiftly causing the snow to shift unnaturally beneath her feet. "Who goes there" She calls out her eyes searching until they come across the one sitting on the bench. "oh. a little girl" she mutters and saunters forward, putting her hands in her pockets as she does, until she gets to the bench.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:33 pm

Moxxi blinked a few times and frowned slightly when she heard someone call out to her. After a few moments she slowly lifted her head. She also lifted a hand to push her long hair out of her face and over her shoulder. She looked to the woman that was there, but only for a moment, "Oh, hello." She looked back down towards the ground, though now that her hair was out of the way, a scar could be seen that stretched all the way around her neck. It looked as if someone had strangled her with a necklace. That wasn't the only scar on her body though, there were plenty of others to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nishi-machi
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next