Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_vote_lcapNishi-machi - Page 8 I_voting_barNishi-machi - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_vote_lcapNishi-machi - Page 8 I_voting_barNishi-machi - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Nishi-machi

Go down 
+7
Yoko
Aimi Jutsuki
Kelsey
Evan Greer
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aella Ealasaid
Scout

Nishi-machi - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:33 pm

Moxxi blinked a few times and frowned slightly when she heard someone call out to her. After a few moments she slowly lifted her head. She also lifted a hand to push her long hair out of her face and over her shoulder. She looked to the woman that was there, but only for a moment, "Oh, hello." She looked back down towards the ground, though now that her hair was out of the way, a scar could be seen that stretched all the way around her neck. It looked as if someone had strangled her with a necklace. That wasn't the only scar on her body though, there were plenty of others to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:38 pm

The vampire looked over the girl, her eyes narrowing a little bit. "Who are you" she leans forward, her nails scrape the girl's shoulder as she dusts off the snow that had gathered there on the small girl. She only did this to gain a better sight at the scar, what a... familiar scar. The vampire's head shook, but she stayed in her close proximity observing the girl in the closeness.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:44 pm

Moxxi blinked slightly as she felt the nails scrape over her shoulder. She was rather shocked by the feeling, but it also got her attention. She lifted her head once more and blinked her brown eyes as she looked at the woman once more. "Isn't that rather rude? Demanding someone give you their name?" She scowled slightly, she wanted to see this woman's personality a little bit more before she gave away her name.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:49 pm

The vampire shook her head and went back to standing straight. "Who are you to decide what is rude or not? You are but a child" she crosses her arms over her chest, her eyes --dark as night-- staring at the girl in a way that an adult would a child. "I didn't demand it either, I asked, now I am demanding. Tell me your name" she says in a stern tone,
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:56 pm

Moxxi's own face grew somewhat stern. She was growing somewhat irritated with this woman's mannerism. "I may be a child, but I know more than most my age." She looked at the woman again, her irritation showing through her brown eyes. "I don't think I feel like telling you." There was a slight growl to her town, showing that she was upset, and becoming even more so. She moved her hands around on the bench until she found the sharp corner. She gripped tightly onto it, pressing harder and harder until it broke through the skin. She gave a relieved sigh as the injury was inflicted, and her face slowly relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:59 pm

Tenma scowled at the girl. "You think yourself smart? Then why cut yourself in the presence of a thirsty vampire?" she is in no joking mood, blood was something she needed and hadn't had since before the death of her love. Her black eyes narrowed further as she snaked her hand out and grabbed the girl's wrist, the one that belonged to the hand that was injured. "Idiotic creature" she spoke, opening her mouth to reveal her fangs as she brought the hand closer, in the way that was to inflict fear into the girl.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 11:04 pm

Moxxi didn't say a word to the woman, it was almost as if she were on a high from the inflicted injury. She no longer looked at the woman, but stared down at the ground, the relieved look still plastered across her face, and all signs that she had been upset gone. She only looked to the woman when she felt the woman grab a hold of her wrist. She watched, but didn't flinch. There was no look of fear on her face, but it was blank. The only thing, was that behind that blank look was that she was waiting with anticipation for the bite.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 12:15 pm

"You're a sick little creature" She throws the girl's arm down almost disgusted. The vampire puts her hands behind her back, silently chastising herself into thinking the thoughts of an incarnation. It wouldn't happen so quickly anyhow, would it? The vampire makes a face, but quickly covers itself. "You're one of those masochists aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 12:19 pm

This time Moxxi flinched, not because the woman had dropped her hand, but because of her words. She felt a tightness in her chest, but at the same time, a small sense of joy due to that tightness. She sighed slightly and leaned her head back so that the back of her neck rested against the bench's back, showing off the rest of her neck and scar more clearly. "I...Wouldn't say that." She frowned slightly. She didn't like to admit that she had a problem, but she figured there was no way around it at this point. "There's a medical term for what I have..."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 12:30 pm

The vampire narrowed her eyes at the scar, then clenched her fists so tight the skin stretched hard over the strong bone beneath. "So you've sought out help for your sickness?" the vampire asked, shifting her weight from one foot to the other, a habit that she had gained over the time pretending she was human long ago. "What makes you do it? Some impulse to die or what?" Tenma takes a deep breath, taking in the scent of the girl. It was new, but old at the same time, making her frown heavily.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 12:36 pm

Moxxi stared at the woman. Help? For her illness? What would be the point in that? She lived the way she did for a reason, and she didn't want to change that. Then again, she did suppose she sought out help in her own way. "Oh yes. I've gotten help from many people." She was of course talking about people who treated her poorly and helped with her interests, but she didn't admit that out loud. She stared at the woman slightly and cracked a small smile, "An Opheliac does what she does for a reason. And that reason doesn't always include death. And neither does a self-mutilator. I'm not looking for death." It was one of the first times she had actually admitted, not only to the woman, but to herself, what she was. An Opheliac and self-mutilator.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 2:51 pm

Tenma shook her head, "The world is getting crazy by the decade, I'd swear it." She no longer frowns, but no trace of a smile was shown on her red lips. She wouldn't smile for a long time, it was a reasonable punishment for the crime she'd committed.
Calmly the vampire examines the girl once again, and shakes her head once more. "You never told me your name, is it Ophelia? In light of your condition?"
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 2:55 pm

Moxxi looked back towards the ground, a slight frown on her face. With the movement of her head, her hair fell down in her face, casting shadows over it. When the woman asked if her name was Ophelia she shook her head, "No...I'm Moxxi. And I wasn't born with this condition. It formed around the age of 15 or so..." She lifted her head slightly to look at the woman, an un-amused look across her face.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 3:00 pm

"It's a pleasure, Moxxi. Why did this form?" The vampire was curious by nature, the almost uncanny resemblance of this girl and her lost love was almost frightening, but of course that is the reason the vampire was staying in the first place. without any hesitation the vampire sits down next to the girl, not caring at all that it was covered by snow. Her skin was immune to temperature.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 3:05 pm

Moxxi blinked when the woman asked her why she had this. She began to fidget slightly and her face contorted to show that she was growing upset and somewhat distressed. She didn't particularly enjoy talking about this. "I...Well, when I was 14...Uh, my stepsister and I...We...had a relationship...and I accidentally...fed off of her and ended up killing her...That's when I was almost 15..." She glanced away, looking for something to reveal her stress.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 3:08 pm

The vampire gave the girl a skeptical look. "You're not a vampire. You cannot 'feed' off anyone, is there something wrong with you brain?" The vampire tapped the girl in the head like she was knocking on a door. From the scent, Tenma could figure the girl was either a fairy or a woodland creature, the scent of oak and lilacs didn't follow anyone but those types of creatures around. What did the odd girl mean by feed?
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 3:12 pm

Moxxi flinched slightly when the woman tapped on the side of her head. She felt somewhat ridiculed at what the woman had said, and that upset her some rather than bringing a slight joy like it should have. Mostly because of the topic she was being put down on. "You know...Vampires aren't the only ones that feed!" She moved over on the bench some, putting space between herself and the woman and looked away. The skin of her legs was beginning to turn red from the cold, but she ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 3:16 pm

"I know that woodland creatures do not. Trust me, I've been around a long time." She uses the new space to bring her legs up and fold them pretzel style. Her own legs were bare due to her skirt, but the pale color of her skin never changes. "You're going to get frostbite, I doubt you'll enjoy loosing those little legs"
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 3:22 pm

Moxxi rolled her eyes at what the woman said. "I do. What, do you want some proof or something?" She looked extremely agitated at this point. She wasn't crazy, it's what she did. She definitely knew she had killed her stepsister while they were sleeping together, and she had fed since then. She didn't look to the woman again even as she spoke once more. She shrugged her shoulders once more. "It doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 3:24 pm

Tenma shakes her head. "You are one sick child" her words are simple, not spiteful. It was factual in her mind, it was impossible to believe the girl was a feeder. Never had she heard of such a thing from a woodland. Only vampires and succubus' would feed off someone, that was a fact that she'd known for a number of centuries. "When they fall off, it will matter. Of course if you simply let them fall off, they'll lock you up anyhow."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 3:28 pm

Moxxi's jaw clenched together and she jumped up from the bench, "Fuck off." She turned and started to briskly walk away. She hadn't even gotten any enjoyment out of being treated poorly, like she normally did. This topic was far too sensitive for her to get any enjoyment, and now she was rather angry. She looked down at the wound on her hand and immediately closed her hand up, squeezing it tightly in an attempt to make it hurt, but it wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 3:36 pm

Tenma found it funny as the girl got up, so much so she began to laugh. It was humorous, until the reality hit her. She stopped immediately and collected herself before calling out, "For a pain addict you don't take harsh words very well" when the words were out she readjusted herself on the bench, it wasn't in this time that she wanted to chase the girl. The vampire wondered though, how far such frozen legs would carry the girl. Perhaps she would fall, oh that would be entertaining... Tenma was caught of guard by the thought, she hadn't wished pain on anyone in a long time, even more surprising was that she enjoyed the thoughts... If she could not be happy, why try to make anyone else? Why let someone insult her and simply walk away? That was not the way the vampire would have behaved so long ago, it made her look weak.
Without a word Tenma is up and across the pavement, she is suddenly a few feet in front of the girl, her leg strikes out and knocks the girl down.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 3:41 pm

Moxxi was rather shocked when she found herself on her way towards the ground. It made her heart leap in fright, something that hadn't happened in a while. She quickly moved her arms in front of herself to help catch herself against the pavement. She found herself on her hands and knees, and she slowly pushed herself so that she sat back on her legs. She inhaled sharply as she looked at the tattered skin of her hands and knees, noting that there was blood drawn. She slowly looked up at the vampire that stood in front of her and her eyes slowly turned to an electric blue. She stared at her, "Now, that's just rude. I've gotta take the time to heal now, and obviously you're not going to let me do it, so I'm going to have to pick up a stranger off the streets." She pushed herself up to stand and simply turned from the vampire, her eyes searching for someone.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 3:44 pm

The vampire took in the scent of the blood, it was familiar... how odd. "I thought you liked pain, why would you want to heal so quick?" she says in a darker tone, without another word her hand snakes out and grabs the girl by the hair, pulling her back so that she is halfway bent backwards. Tenma puts her mouth beside Moxxi's ear and hisses into it "I don't take people using vulgar words towards me, I'd suggest you'd apologize, before I get angry."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 3:53 pm

Moxxi rolled her eyes at what the woman said "I prefer to be the one to draw my own blood. Bruises and such, that's okay with me." She gave a light gasp when the woman grabbed a hold of her hair and pulled. She slowly moved her lower body so that she could straighten herself out some. She absolutely adored it when people pulled her hair, and that didn't help her hunger at all. She lifted an arm to wrap it around the neck of the woman, turning her head so that she could press her lips to the vampire's, working on deepening it to get to the point that she could feed.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 3:56 pm

Tenma's eyes widen, then narrow. Her mind goes to a different place, one where she had been happy, only a few weeks prior. The vampire's thoughts left her body motionless, she dropped into her thoughts about her slain love, not noticing what the girl was doing. She did not respond to the kiss, but did not stop it either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nishi-machi
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next