Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_vote_lcapNishi-machi - Page 5 I_voting_barNishi-machi - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_vote_lcapNishi-machi - Page 5 I_voting_barNishi-machi - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Nishi-machi

Go down 
+7
Yoko
Aimi Jutsuki
Kelsey
Evan Greer
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Nishi-machi - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 6:30 pm

Adrian didnt wince or make any movment to her touching his face. He actually just smiled at her. "An old injury, from an old bull" He tells her his hand touching her's, a kind look in his visible eye.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 6:41 pm

Raven doesn't smiles back "That must have hurt so badly." Raven looks at the kind look in his eyes, and the smile on his face and her concern soften.

(Gomen! I have to go, I'll be back later. Bye!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 6:50 pm

"At the time, it did. But now it feels like it isnt even there" He chuckles at some inside joke, smiling at her still. "Such a concern, for a stranger? You are remarkable, Miss Raven"

(alright, talk to you later :) )
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 10:50 pm

Raven smiles a little more at his joke. "I'm always concerned, plus you have been very nice to me. It gives me a good reason to be concerned" she smiles again at him. She blushes as she realized her hand was still on his cheek, his hand on top of hers, but she didn't move it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011, 11:49 pm

"Oh miss Raven, you make me feel special" He smiles, taking her hand in his pulling it his lips he kisses the top, a flirtacious look on his face. "How did i happen upon such a wonderful neko?" he asks, in a romantic sense
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 2:19 am

Raven blushed deeper but she pulled her hand away gently "Adrian, I'm sorry..." she looked down her ears flattened and her tail stopped swinging
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 2:30 am

"Sorry? What on earth do you have to appologize for?" He asks, putting his cap on, a confused look in his green eye. His head tilts a bit, trying to figure out what she could be appologizing for.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 2:34 am

Raven looks at him a sad look on her face "I already have someone special in my life. I just havent seen them in a while. I can't just forget about him just because of a couple of days" she looks down again "Gomen"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 2:37 am

Adrian raises his eyebrow, then begins to chuckle. He gently takes her hand once again and kisses the top of it. "I'm not straight, Miss Raven." He tells her, hoping to raise that frown on her face. "I'm certain the man in your life will return.."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 2:41 am

Raven looks at him like he is crazy but it only lasts for a second then she shakes her head and laughs, putting a hand to her forehead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 2:55 am

Adrian smiles, his ears moving. "I didnt mean to lead you on though, Miss Raven" he appologizes, a troubled look crossing his features. He hadnt meant to do that at all, he was a flirt nothing more. though he never truely lied when he told people they were attractive.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:00 am

Raven slowly stopped laughing and waved her hand at him "Oh it's not your fault, it's perfectly alright" she smiles at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:05 am

Adrian's ears stayed down, his lips turned down. "I really didnt mean to.." he sounds like a little child, kicking the dirt and rubbing at his eye patch
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:08 am

Raven hugs him and smiles warmly at him "I know gourmand and I promise it's alright, really" sh said this with truth in her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:45 am

Adrian nods and accpts the hug, returning it with joy, Calmly he picks her up with a strength that couldnt be seen from just looking at him. He spins her once and places her down. "youre adorable
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 3:58 pm

Raven gasps as she is picked up, having a loose ponytail in her hair fell, almost touching the ground and she giggles as she is spun and smiles brightly at Adrian. Once she is put down she leans down and picks up her hairband, her hair now down to snout her ankles, then giggles and pokes his nose "You are too"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 4:15 pm

"can't help nature" he teases, smiling at her. He can't help but touch he hair, being amazed by it. "such beauty"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 4:26 pm

Raven blinked then looked at her hair "Really, I guess I'm just used to it" she giggles her ears twitching and her tail swinging happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 4:29 pm

"i can barely grow my hair passed my ears!" he complains, playing with her hair. "You're so lucky to have beautiful, long hair"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 4:40 pm

Raven giggles "I have only cut it once my whole life time, a long one if I do say so myself, and I have to say, I hated it when I did." she giggles again watching him play with her hair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jul 2011, 4:48 pm

"Well i can see why, your hair is beautiful long. I dont think it would be any more beautiful. Neko hair shouldnt be cut in my opinion" he smiles, twisting a strand around his finger.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 11:08 am

Raven smiles back at him "I agree fully" she giggles and offers him more of her hair "You can play with it as much as you want"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 5:36 pm

The day was warm even though the sun was hidden behind some grey clouds. A female with a small frame walked along the iron fence. She looked about 18, but some would say 16 since of her height. Her long brown hair pulled up into a messy bun, strands of hair poking out of the bun which she didn't seem to mind at all. She wore a red dress that ended up above her knees. Covering her shoulders and upper arms was a white button sweater. She fit perfectly into the shadows for none of the pass biers noticed her. Her eyes were fixed forward, with an expression that held no emotion at all. Yoko always had that expression on her face. She didn't understand herself, it was just there. It was like a poker face.

What she was feeling inside was boredom and loneliness. She's been walking around and not really talking. Which is what she wanted, so the loneliness was no big of a deal. The boredom was okay, since living a long life would be boring sometimes. Then next to all that was relaxed, since nothing so bad was happening.

She turned her head, her brown eyes looking a little bit more darker as she looked at how far she walked. She felt a little tired even though she was wearing red flats, but instead of resting she fixed her messenger bag and quickened her paste. Birds over head chirped and flew west. Yoko raised a white glowed hand and rubbed her right shoulder were her curse was marked. The mark that held her life in an endless time. Her hand quickly went back to her side and then her red flats stepped on something squishy. Squeak...

Yoko stopped and looked down. A old beat up teddy bear laid on the ground. She looked around and saw a little girl, who was being pulled away by her mother and was in tears screaming for them to turn around and go back for the bear. Yoko bent down and picked it up, the bear making another squeaky sound. She rushed over to the two and stepped in front of the woman. The woman was taken by surprised and took a step back.

"Excuse me," Yoko said and held out the bear, "But I believe that your child dropped this?" Her voice was light and soft yet no expression showed on her face.

The woman looked at the girl then to the bear. She gave a disgusted looked at the bear, but forced a smile. "Thank you." she said, pinching the bears ear like it was diseased. The girl clapped and reached for the bear with joy, but the mother shoved the bear back to Yoko and then pulled the girl along who started to cry again.

Yoko blinked at the rudeness and then looked back down to the bear. What was wrong with the bear? It held some personal value to the little girl, but all the mom saw was a beat up and disgusting looking bear. Yoko frowned a little bit and stroked the bear's right cheek with her white gloved hand. Sometimes things were just meant to be left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:00 pm

Mitsuhide had been walking along the streets, sticking off to the sides, observing more than anything the sound of a young girls crying drifted along to his ears and his eyes turned in the direction of the commotion. His golden eyes watched on in silence as the girl picked up the teddy and confronted the mother.

The result was rather unexpected, watching the mother shove it back to her with a look of disgust despite her child's crying. He sighed at the thought what are things coming to anymore he walked to approach the girl now left "hello there... I saw that little encounter, it would seem things are not getting any better in the world... are they" he sighed and looked after the mother and daughter as they disappeared around a bend in the street
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:17 pm

Yoko turned to big brown eyes to boy who spoke. She then looked back to the teddy bear then to the boy. "I suppose not." she replied in a hushed like tone. Things didn't seem to be getting any better. The bear then hanged from her side and turned fully to the boy. Her expression was blank still, but her eyes were rather confused at why the mother shoved the bear back.
Yoko turned her head looking at the distance and then tilted her head to the side a little, "Did I scare her in some way?" she asked more to herself, but also to the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:33 pm

He smiled slightly and then sighed, he wracked his mind for some form or telling, but nothing was sure. "I do not think you scared the woman... although I cannot explain her disgust for the bear... perhaps she thinks her daughter needs to grow up, and so discarded the bear?" his golden eyes met her brown, he could see the confusion but no other emotion settled on her face.

This girl was not normal, she had seen more than probly was guessed with that young face. that thought settled in the back of his mind as he smiled once more and extended his hand to her anyways, my name is Mitsuhide its nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nishi-machi
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next