Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_vote_lcapNishi-machi - Page 6 I_voting_barNishi-machi - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_vote_lcapNishi-machi - Page 6 I_voting_barNishi-machi - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Nishi-machi

Go down 
+7
Yoko
Aimi Jutsuki
Kelsey
Evan Greer
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Nishi-machi - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:33 pm

He smiled slightly and then sighed, he wracked his mind for some form or telling, but nothing was sure. "I do not think you scared the woman... although I cannot explain her disgust for the bear... perhaps she thinks her daughter needs to grow up, and so discarded the bear?" his golden eyes met her brown, he could see the confusion but no other emotion settled on her face.

This girl was not normal, she had seen more than probly was guessed with that young face. that thought settled in the back of his mind as he smiled once more and extended his hand to her anyways, my name is Mitsuhide its nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:41 pm

Yoko looked to his hand and looked back to him, not taking his hand for many reason that she could not tell. "Yoko." she replied.
The confusion disappeared and then she bowed a little, "Sorry." she said. Little strands of her long brown hair fell over her shoulder form the messy bun. It was for not taking his hand which she felt very rude for not doing so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 9:02 pm

He instead bowed slightly when you left his hand there "its a pleasure to meet you yoko" he chuckled slightly, he figured she had some reason, in miyagi you never knew what you might run into. he didnt press on about it but merely continued "so are you new here to miyagi?
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 9:06 pm

Yoko nodded. "Yes and I must say... things seem... strange." she said looking to the left then to the right like someone was over hearing.
Yes, things were, but not that bad. Just the humans seemed so... strange, but Yoko waved that aside.
"Though I am enjoying it here." she added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 9:41 pm

he took a short step back and bowed a bit more formally "I would like to ask, what race might you be?? I am a half breed, dragon and werewolf" he didnt really care if any heard what he was, but it seemed no one was paying attention to the two
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 9:47 pm

Yoko nodded, "Lets just say I've lived for a long time." she said which was more like a hint and a dead give away. She looked at him with a spark of curiousty in her eyes. "Really? I've never meet a half breed before." she said and placed a hand on her right arm, looking at him,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 10:10 pm

"I have only met one other half breed that I know of here so far, it would seem most of the races do not mix well hmm? he chuckled at her hint of race, many races lived long periods of time, but few lived indefinitely that he could tell

He smiled and turned to look down the street for a moment before looking back to Yoko "perhaps would you like to come with me to get something to eat?? it will be my treat"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 5:24 pm

Yoko nodded, "Alright. I shall pay you back." she said.
She turned and waited for him to lead the way. She didn't mind if he picked where to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 6:36 pm

He walked down the street, pausing only briefly to see if she was following, he realized trying to take her hand would probly be a bad idea. he chuckled as he walked for a moment looking about. the streets seemed to be emptying slowly as time passed by but he looked for a place that looked like it might be busy, he saw a ramen bar not long out of the way.

He opened the door holding it open for Yoko waiting for her to enter "I hope this place is good... to be honest I have yet to eat out in miyagi, I normally just cook at home"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 8:32 am

She looked up at the building, reading the name and seeing that it looked decent. Yoko nodded. "Well I'm not much of a picky eater." she said and walked in saying a thank you. She looked around trying to find an empty seat where they could sit and soon she did. She walked over and sat down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 2:44 pm

He followed idly looking about the room taking in the smell of the food. The smell of the broth hung thick in the air, almost enough to make his head spin so he tried not to concentrate on his nose for the time being. He took the seat across from her and smiled as he sat looking into her eyes, studying her for a moment before chuckling "You seem to be fairly young, but your eyes hold many mysteries, as well as would seem you hands do. I'm sorry if its to much to ask, but why do you not touch others?" His golden piercing eyes never left hers.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:00 pm

Yoko's expression never changed. Her well known poker face. Her big brown eyes showed nothing, well maybe a little hesitation, but that disappeared within a second. Her hands were together as they laid on the table. "You would find it silly."she said in a soft yet controlled voice. She looked away and glanced down to her hands.
It was alright to touch anyone since she was wearing special gloves. Yoko reached for the menu and looked through the many choices they had. She wasn't avoiding the question, just trying to see how she could not make it sound so silly to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 5:27 pm

He chuckled as he wove the wind to slide the menu over to him, his eyes lowered from hers to look at the options. his eyes glance over the many different options, he wanted something spicy but nothing seemed to be quite to his liking. he sighed and looked down. "silly is a thing that has many definitions, shall you not try me?" his eyes traveled back up the menu, Miso pork was usually a good choice, but he wondered if they could make it spicy, adding those cyans would add a nice kick to the flavor

"besides, you said you would repay me earlier, although I dont really want anything, you could call an answer payment" he chuckled once again as his menu closed, he set it back at the edge of the table and leaned back against the cushion relaxing a bit
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 5:41 pm

Yoko looked up from her menu to him. She guessed it was only fair. She nodded and set her menu to the side knowing what she wanted to order. She looked back to him, "I can see memories from skin contact or holding any valued item from the person." she said looking to her hands, "So I find it very violating to the person that I see such things... a lot is terrible and unforgettable memories. Very terrible." She gripped her hands tightly together memorizing all those memories she collected. "That is why I wear gloves... special gloves... so that I can't see anyones memories, but sometimes when a memory is strong I'll be able to see burly memories."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 6:10 pm

his hand travels slowly across the table resting just next to yours as he nodds slowly "I see, so you avoid contact out of respect for others privacy" his mind slowly turned working over the thoughts, this would explain that feeling she had seen far more then her face would show. He smiles to her but his thought is broken as the waiter comes to their table. his head turns slowly and he bows slightly to the man as he asked for their order. "I shall have the miso pork if you dont mind, and could you possibly add some of the cyan peppers into it as well?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 6:28 pm

"And you?" the waiter asked Yoko and added a smile. Yoko looks to the waiter and said in a neutral tone, "Just original please." she said.
Yoko turned away from the waiter once he bowed and went off to tell the cook their order. Yoko then noticed his hand was close and she slowly placed her hands under the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 6:37 pm

he smiled and sighed looking at her as her hands moved away. "so what do you plan to do hmm? I cannot imagine life without contact with another being, be it a simple hug or holding their hand" his gaze turned down to the table, he could only imagine how alone she might feel. his hands came back into place as he smiled at her for a moment "and what if the person you come into contact with really has no painful memories?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 6:45 pm

She looked at him with a stern look, "Even if it's happy it is none of my business to know. It's their privacy and I will respect them so, but..." she placed the beat up bear onto her lap, "it is good to see some cheerful memories..." she said looking down to the bear. The memories that little girl carried in the bear made her feel a little bit calm about her ability.

She looked back to him, "Maybe just seeing another being is just enough without the contact. I have lived live without it..." Sometimes. When a person brushed up against her when passing, she would see their memories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 6:57 pm

he smiled and placed his hand out across the table and smiled to her, that bear may fit the criteria, but he was not sure his tone was gentle as he spoke next "my memories are open to you, if you so choose to see them and embrace another." he smiled, he did not like when others had to bare a pain on their own, and would do whatever he could to help others. He smiled thinking about his parents, even though of two seperate races, wanted to be with each other regardless.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:03 pm

Yoko looked to his hand and flinched a little. Seeing that he was offering her hand to her, his private memories. "I can't..." she said looking at his hands then looked away. "I won't."

Pain crossed her face within a flash, but disappeared slowly. Their orders soon came and Yoko nodded in a thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 2:18 am

he nodded smiling he took a deep breath through his nose, smelling their food, it seemed to be delicious, the fragrant smell of spices filled his nostrils as his hand once again retracted from its place across to her. his head bowed for a moment as he took his chopsticks from the edge of the table. [color=red]"you have a kind heart, A blessing someone like you has gained this ability to see the memories of others, then someone who might miss use it" itadaki masu[/color=red] he smiled once again to the girl waiting for her before beginning his meal
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 5:29 pm

Yoko looked down at her food. The noodles being drowned by the broth. She did not feel blessed nor special. She felt abnormal. Like the teddy bear, but she knew that life was never fair. She sighed and picked up her chopsticks and then began to eat slowly.
She didn't think she had a kind heart and she never missed anyone. "How could I miss someone I've never meet? Or that I talked to, but never been acknowledge as a friend?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 11:19 pm

He placed his chop sticks on the table and sighed looking at her for a moment, he knew there was no way for him to know what sort of pain she felt. His eyes met hers trying to keep her gaze for a moment "you have none you can call friend? none that you hold dear?" his tone was sad, and caring. She was such a pretty young woman as well. "would you not consider calling me a friend?" He sighed once again, hoping he could get to know this girl better. her ability interested him but she seemed so kind and gentle. his eyes traveled to the bear as he smiled just slightly
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse
Birthday : 1990-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 9:41 pm

It had been a long day for Kelsey for he had searched everywhere for something, though he didn't know what it was he couldn't help that he needed to find something. It was strange almost to confusing, earlier that day did his two brother's who weren't really his brother's left him to go on some kind of vacation. Never would he speak his dislike of his brother's leaving him but Jun and Kyo were convinced that they had to go and so he let them go. Kelsey stopped and looked at the view for the sun was going down almost entirely and that only proved that the night was soon approaching and that he wouldn't need his sunglasses anymore. Kelsey kept them on though, standing in the shadow of the sun with his long flowing white trench coat out and blowing behind him did he come to look like a mysterious man.

Kelsey seemed to be to fixed on the sun that was setting slowly but yet it was also slowly disappearing into the oceans edge from the distance. Long black jeans hugged his legs with a white belt hanging off of him in a loose manner which showed that it wasn't tight. Kelsey's shirt was a black coloring with rips in the sides going up to his chest. To finish the look of his character was his sharp very much expensive sunglasses over his eyes hiding them from view to those that walked past him not only that but sharp looking black boots as well. Kelsey was never good at knowing what he should do but he knew one thing, he wanted to watch the sun go down fully and yet he would never show it on his face. Kelsey Debane Grave didn't like to be alone which he was mad about that for it just only showed that he was so use to his brother's being there with him.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 6:02 pm

Rosaline quietly walked down the street. She had been gone for quite a while. She actually almost felt like she was gone for more than a month. She wore a cloak with the hood up, which was wrapped tightly around her face to hide it and her red hair. Her boots were visible from under the cloak and appeared to be a bit worn. She had the cloak pulled shut despite the fact that it was summer. It didn't bother her. What did bother her was the sun shining down on her pale skin, which was part of the reason why she was bundled up so much. The other part was that she was simply trying to hide her face.

The vampire's mind wandered as she continued walking, her eyes glued to the sidewalk, though every now and again she might glance up to see where she was going, being sure to avoid bumping into anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 6:47 pm

Sakuda had went through some changes, that much was true. Her hair was cut to close to her scalp, and her usual feminine body had slightly built muscle. Sakuda felt the need to change herself, just to get a breather from the past Sakuda. Now she took beside a teen not much younger than her, finishing up a conversation. "I will catch ya later," she said, her voice still hilly-cute.
"Sure! See you Saku," the girl sang before leaving. Sakuda just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nishi-machi
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next