Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_vote_lcapNishi-machi - Page 9 I_voting_barNishi-machi - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_vote_lcapNishi-machi - Page 9 I_voting_barNishi-machi - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Nishi-machi

Go down 
+7
Yoko
Aimi Jutsuki
Kelsey
Evan Greer
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Nightshade
Scout

Nishi-machi - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 3:56 pm

Tenma's eyes widen, then narrow. Her mind goes to a different place, one where she had been happy, only a few weeks prior. The vampire's thoughts left her body motionless, she dropped into her thoughts about her slain love, not noticing what the girl was doing. She did not respond to the kiss, but did not stop it either.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 4:01 pm

It didn't matter to Moxxi that the woman didn't kiss her back. Just holding still was enough for her. She squirmed herself out of the woman's hold on her hair and turned herself around to face the vampire. She used her one hand to take a hold of her face as she deepened the kiss on her end, separating their lips after a moment as she pulled some of her spiritual energy away. She let go of the woman and stepped back, wiping her mouth as her eyes faded back to brown. She looked down at her hands and knees to notice that the skin had closed back up, and a slight smirk crossed her face.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 4:06 pm

Tenma's eyes narrowed as the girl parted, her senses returning. "What did you do?" She evokes the full power of her vampire eyes, glaring at her. Nothing was off, but she felt odd somehow. The vampire did not like being caught off guard in such a way, nor did she like advances. "Tell me now, or I'll do more than draw your blood" She moves her hand and makes the motion of squeezing, implying she would snap some bones
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 4:10 pm

Moxxi shuddered slightly at what the woman indicated she would do to her, not from fright, but for slight anticipation. She couldn't help but laugh a bit, "Don't tempt me." She lifted her hands up to show that the wounds were gone, "I fed, of course. Oh, but that's right...I don't feed." She turned herself away from the woman and started to walk off again, "Anyway, thanks for the meal at least."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 4:14 pm

Tenma hissed a low sound, this girl was getting on her nerves. "Oh no, you don't" her words came out rushed as her hand snapped out and grabbed her again, pulling her back so hard it was a surprise the shoulder she grabbed didn't break. "What did you feed on, you vile little thing" the thought of the girl feeding off of her was infuriating, and the way she taunted the vampire? Who did this little woodland think she was?
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 4:29 pm

Feeling pain shoot through her shoulder when the woman grabbed it and yanked her back. She didn't mind the pain at all, but she was still in quite a bit of shock. She turned and stared at the vampire, her face completely astounded. "W-what? Somethings not right...You shouldn't be acting like this..." After a moment she cleared out her throat, "Well, telling me that I didn't feed, you should be able to realize what I just did. Think about it...Fairies don't normally feed in such a way, but what does feed through kissing...?"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 4:33 pm

Tenma glared relentlessly at the girl. "I'm not acting, believe me, I really am this pissed." She stated, then with a deep breath she calmed down. "You are not a succubus, your genes must have crossed with one whilst you were in the womb. It's the only explanation." she puts her hands back into her pockets. "Where you trying to kill me when you fed? I can promise it would be more than difficult."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 4:40 pm

Moxxi raised an eyebrow at what the woman said, "Clearly. But that doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't be pissed at me." She sighed slightly when the woman calmed down, "Well, that's more of an idea than what I have." Her eyebrows pulled together slightly in an amused way as she started to laugh a bit, "Kill you? No. But you know, I don't particularly enjoy it when other people make me bleed, so I needed to heal those nasty wounds. And plus, you pulled my hair, and that kinda made me want to feed a bit more."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 4:45 pm

Tenma shakes her head, making the 'tsk' sound again. "Why shouldn't I have been pissed? You kissed me, that is what people would call 'harassment' in this era isn't it?" She didn't smile at the words but they were meant to be non-serious. "I don't enjoy when people curse at me, so we are at a stale mate." Tenma sighed silently and offered her hand. "My name is Tenma, seeing as I hadn't introduced myself yet." her cold hand stayed out, her skin was much colder than the falling snow and the still dropping temperature.
"You're going to freeze out here, let me buy you a cup of coffee" She suggests, her sense of smell noticing that the blood flow within the girl was beginning to slow. From the looks of the girl, Tenma was reminded of her lost one and it made the vampire feel a small amount of compassion for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 4:59 pm

Moxxi stared at the woman, "Well, that would be because people don't act like that when I'm done feeding. They're supposed to be a bit dazed, and willing to do things for me." She sighed softly and shrugged her shoulders, "And I swore because I don't enjoy people telling me I'm crazy for something that's true." She looked to the woman's hand and reached her own out, gently taking a hold of it. She didn't flinch at all when she felt the cold of her skin. She let go soon after though, returning her hand to her side.
"Oh...I don't really drink coffee...Thank you though." Moxxi shook her head just slightly while she turned Tenma down, though she offered a tiny smile.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 7:51 pm

Tenma tilted her head, her eyes going back to their blank darkness. "Not to seem cocky, but I doubt you've ever fed off someone like me before. I don't go weak at the knees so easy." She would have smiled, but as her own person punishment she wouldn't allow herself that simple happiness. "Then how about a hot chocolate something that you can hold to warm your fingers. Honestly, they will fall off. You're blood is already stopped." She explains, she was concerned this girl would drop off the planet if she let her go. Even if this 'Moxxi' wasn't her lost love, it was a close comparison...
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 7:58 pm

Moxxi couldn't help but watch Tenma for a moment after she was told that. "Hm...I'll remember that." She found herself rater intrigued that the vampire had so much energy in her, and that made her interested in the vampire. She sighed in defeat after a moment, "Fine, fine...I'll let you take me somewhere." She wasn't entirely up to it, but she figured that she might as well go along with it.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 8:03 pm

Tenma didn't smile at the agreement, but simply nodded. "Come along, you little creature." She explains, motioning with one finger for the girl to follow
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2013, 8:09 pm

Moxxi followed after without another word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nishi-machi   Nishi-machi - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nishi-machi
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9