Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Hotaru Flower Field

Go down 
+2
fallen soul
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
fallen soul
Races Messanger

Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 10:24 pm

he looks down .

"the only reason i lived was becuase I was away on training,when I returned my father told me to flee and forget about the past."
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 10:26 pm

Lilly looks at him with true concern and sympathy in her eyes. She softly takes his hand.
"I'm glad you survived. Then I wouldn't have met you. And I'd never knew what a wonderful man you are."
She smiles at him warmly.
"So, tell me more. What do you like to do? What are you hobbies? Hopes and dreams?"
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey
Birthday : 1992-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 10:36 pm

He smiles and holds her hands .

" I love to cook and raise plants and my dreams are to find someone to love so that might be taken care of already .

He winks sweetly then looks up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 10:40 pm

Lilly smiles and blushes darkly.
"Wow. Asch, I don't know what to say. Except, I do love a man who can cook, and I love to raise flowers myself."
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 10:43 pm

He smiles and lens his forhead against her and kisses her forehead.

"maybe we should continue this back at your place milady."
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 10:45 pm

Lilly giggles even more and blushes. Then looks up to see a storm rolling over.
"Yeah I think we should too."
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 10:47 pm

He smiles and packs up the blanket and offers her a hand up .
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 10:50 pm

She takes his hand and stands up. She looks over to see the storm getting closer.
"We better get a move on."
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 10:52 pm

He smiles and picks her up and runs back torwards her place .

( hows that for romance ^_*)
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 10:57 pm

Lilly squeaks in surprise as he picks her up then laughs softly. She blushes and smiles from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 10:59 pm

he smiles and races throught the rain .

(heads off torwards her place)
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 11:01 pm

Lilly tries to sheild her head form the rain, laughing the entire time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 6:24 pm

Lisanna wandered into the flower field, walking slowly as she found herself here, sighing softly as she sat down in the middle of it and picked a certain little flower that happened to be purple in color and gently brought it to her lips, giving it a light kiss as she sighed and closed her eyes, "Luissa's favorite...." She then wondered what exactly her sister might be doing at this moment, and she also wondered if she missed her as much as she herself missed her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 8:18 pm

Sakuda hadn't been to the flower field in quite sometime, so she thought now would be the time to visit. She walked over, a bit amazed by all the flowers that littered the field. She knelt down and smiled, identifying a few here and there from a book she read. "Wow, they're all so pretty~" She hummed to herself and she sat on her legs, a few good feet from another person, and began to pick a few flowers to make a crown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 8:32 pm

Lisanna blinked some, not really being able to pick up the scent of the other person due to the many coming from all the flowers around her, but she could definitely hear them, so she lifted her head and sighed some as she caught a glimpse. Her pink hair was extremely long so it was touching the ground as she sat so she sighed some again and began to braid it slowly in the hopes of keeping it off of the ground. Her white dress clung slightly to her body as she sat with no shoes on, working on braiding her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 8:38 pm

Sakuda continued to make her flower-crown, humming lightly as she did so. Her nose, being super-sensitive, had caught slighty a different wiff amoung the flowers. She glanced up for a moment, noticing a moving figure with pink hair. Sakuda remembered when she dyed her hair pink and smiled in a friendly way. She figured the person didn't mind her being there, since nothing had been said. Sakuda lifted the finished crown, grinning as she made it look like a rainbow, then she unsurely moved her eyes to look towards the other person again. " . . ."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 8:42 pm

Lisanna still worked on braiding her hair as it was so long and sighed lightly, speaking to herself, "Maybe I should just stand up....it wouldn't be touching the ground if I wasn't sitting..." She glanced towards the other girl a moment and her blue eyes met with the girl's and she quickly glanced away after their eyes made contact before going back to her nimble finger movements until she finally finished braiding her hair and gently placed it over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 8:46 pm

Sakuda blinked, a bit too slow to smile when the girl looked at her. She stood up, dusting off her jeans with one hand before walking over to the girl, staying at least two feet and a half to give the girl her personal space. She then smiled. "Hi. I saw you over there and decided to introduce myself. I'm Sakuda Goldheart." She closed her eyes and tilted her head with the same smile, offering the girl the crown she just got finished making. A peace treaty, perhaps? Sakuda sniffed, then blinked. A Werewolf?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 8:50 pm

Lisanna stood and gently took Sakuda's hand, she couldn't help but think of her sister Luissa some but she wasn't sure why....perhaps it was the look in her eyes as they made contact with her own? She mentally shrugged it off and smiled some, "I'm Lisanna Nioto...." The braid she had just done hung loosely over her shoulder and came down to about her waist even though it was pulled slightly up and over her shoulder. She blinked some as Sakuda offered her the crown and smiled softly and took it from her, "Oh....thank you...."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 8:54 pm

Sakuda smiled happily when Lisanna took the crown. "You're welcome, and it's a pleasure, Lisanna Nioto." She bowed her head in respect, then brushed some of her long dark hair over her shoulder, glancing at Lisanna's hair. "I like your hair colour," she complimented, adding another smile. She knew the girl was new here, for Sakuda knew almost every Werewolf, and most of the other creatures. Her head tilted when she spoke again. "Not being nosey and whatever, but you're a Werewolf, are you not?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 8:59 pm

Lisanna smiled softly at Sakuda again and put it on herself for her, "Oh.....thank you again..." She gently took the braid and said softly, "Believe it or not....but it's actually natural...." Lisanna blinked some at Sakuda's question and nodded once. Her sense of smell was pretty good, but she still had trouble catching anything but the smell of flowers so she leaned forward toward Sakuda some and sniffed before leaning back and smiling at her, "And so are you. First one I've met before, believe it or not....well, technically second."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 9:05 pm

Sakuda giggled slightly, a bit amused how Lisanna had to smell her. "I'm a bit surprised that you haven't met everyone already. The pack loves meeting their brothers and sisters. I bet the rest will catch up soon, though. I think the only alert ones are Suki-Chan, me, and . . . ." Her thoughts trailed off, and she smiled, shaking her head. "Anyways. How long since you first came here? I've been in America for sometime, and just got back a few weeks ago, so I'm not aware of new people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 9:11 pm

Lisanna let go of her braid and gently clasped her hands together behind her back, swaying just a bit as she said softly, "I just recently got here...I actually just arrived yesterday...." She smiled slightly and said softly, "Mom and Dad always kept me in the house since the incident because they were afraid I might run off with some other werewolf or the one that bit me or something...." She shrugged, "I only got to come here because of some.....not very good interests of mine..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 9:16 pm

Sakuda blinked, then nodded her head slightly in understanding. "Woah. I just came here because my family owed a Vampire Clan, so my parents sent me off while they were about to attack, or something like that. I don't quite remember the details of the situation, due to blocked memories and such," she explained, then smiled brightly afterwards. "But Welcome! If you need anything, don't hesitate to call for me. I'm a professional at this place~" She giggled afterwards, flicking her snakebites with her tongue in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 9:20 pm

Lisanna smiled slightly and played with her braid again some and said softly, "It was more my idea to come...I think it's rather unhealthy.....my interests. I think it might just be because of the fact that we've been together since birth. You know.....have you heard of....what do they call it? Pseudo-romance? Since I hadn't been let out of the house at all what did they expect really?" She shrugged some and smiled softly at Sakuda before glancing away, "Sorry....I've probably freaked you out..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 9:28 pm

Sakuda blinked, not exactly understanding it until Lisanna finished talking. She blinked, then tilted her head. "You haven't freaked me out," she said honestly, then she began to laugh. "I think the last thing that freaked me out was a friend of mine from my childhood when she sprung into a mermaid!" Sakuda recalled the memory and to this day she was surprised. This memory made her smile fondly. "No . . . I don't think anything can freak me out anymore, unless if I loved one got hurt," she murmured, thinking about the only loved one she truely cared about enough to worry over. She then chuckled in a girl-like way, raising her eyes to Lisanna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotaru Flower Field
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next