Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Hotaru Flower Field I_vote_lcap100%Hotaru Flower Field I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Hotaru Flower Field I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Hotaru Flower Field I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Hotaru Flower Field I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Hotaru Flower Field I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Hotaru Flower Field

Go down 
+2
fallen soul
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Hotaru Flower Field Empty
PostSubject: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 12:11 pm

Hotaru Flower Field ATT3

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 23 Nov 2011, 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 4:29 pm

Aella wandered to the field, a book in her hands, opened and she was reading it, as usual. She just walked, not even paying attention to the scenery, her nose in the worn book that had been read so many times there were creases in the spine that were really noticeable, the cover worn, though the inside condition of the book was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 4:38 pm

Suki had gotten out to be away from her family once again, which was odd for her now since she was usually with Aozora who kept her calm and relaxed around her family. Though when he was gone it was hard to stay that relaxed. She walked around in the fields in her pink kimono with orange flowers on it as she looked around for a few flowers that has survived even through all the snow. Her camera was in hand and she didn't really notice anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 4:42 pm

Iokaste sighed, still walking as she read, her eyes concentrated on the pages, though her mind was obviously elsewhere. She stopped walking and lifted her eyes up to the sky, slowly closing the worn book with a sigh, muttering quietly, "It was her favorite book...." then she began to think, 'Well, of course the only reason I do read is because of her.....what would I be like if we hadn't met? Would I read at all?' as she asked herself questions, she happened to answer them aloud, "Probably not." 'Where would I be?' "That's a dumb question..." She shook her head at herself.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 5:11 pm

Suki sighed as most of the flowers she found were dying and not so pretty. She kept walking around to find some though. She paused as she felt some energy and then heard someone talk not too far away. She slowly looked up to see another girl, making her flush a soft red because she hadn't noticed her before. She looked back down though and pretended to photograph something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 5:16 pm

Aella blinked as she caught another scent, then realized that it had been there and grew frustrated. She looked over to find another girl and growled at herself, looking ready to throw the book, bringing her arm forward some until she caught sight of the cover, her eyes softening up and she stopped, bringing the book against her chest. "How long have you been here? How much of that did you hear?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 5:24 pm

Suki squealed as she heard the girl talk to her. She turned around slightly to look at her as she kneeled in the snow. She bit her lip as she felt her energy and looked away slightly. "I didn't hear anything you said. I've just been here taking pictures. I didn't realize you were there at all." She said, which was mostly true since she had really only noticed her a few seconds before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 5:28 pm

Aella's eyes narrowed slightly as she searched for any lie in what the girl said, looking at her for a moment before finally allowing her eyes to return to normal and muttered, "Perfect." She took the book from against her chest and allowed her arm to return back to her side, the book relaxed in her hand
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 5:33 pm

Suki sighed softly as she stood up and brushed the little snow that had gotten onto her. She pushed he hair back showing her piercings and scar as she looked up at the girl. "Um, I'm Sukiyomi, or Suki, by the way." She said softly and quietly, though loud enough for her to hear.

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Sat 05 Feb 2011, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 5:36 pm

Aella's eyes narrowed slightly again, "Sukiyomi....." She sighed and lightened up a bit, muttering, "I'm Aella. I don't have nicknames." She reached her hand up and tossed her hair to the side, revealing the left side of her neck and her tattoo, though she clung tightly to the book, not being willing to let go of it.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 5:47 pm

Suki nodded to her with a small smile and then looked around the field. "Its nice to meet you...have you seen any flowers lately? That aren't dying?" She asked as she walked around again, looking for some flowers. She seemed really determinate to find just one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 5:50 pm

Aella blinked a few times and raised her eyebrow, "In the snow...? Highly unlikely..." She scowled, watching the girl move along, sighing a bit again, and muttered, more to herself than Suki, "Haven't even seen my flower..."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 5:56 pm

Suki sighed and leaned against one of the few trees near by. "Yeah...sadly...I had this nice picture in my mind, but I can't take it without the flower...oh well. Some other time I guess." She looked up at the sky to see the snow had stopped falling. Maybe I should be getting back home to Aozora...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 6:04 pm

Aella scowled and rubbed the back of her neck, "Perhaps you should purchase one from a flower shop or something and set the picture up?" She was giving suggestions to the girl, hoping to help out some, though she doubted it would actually work so she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 6:14 pm

Suki shrugged slightly and bit onto her silk scarf she was wearing. "Its a good idea, though I guess it wouldn't seem right. I might try that though." She looked back to Aella and smiled slightly. "So what are you doing out here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 6:17 pm

Aella shrugged and said, "I wander often, I'm used to the weather. I was out for a walk and I was reading a book that reminds me of someone." She smiled softly as she added, "It's her favorite." She then sighed again, feeling a bit of pain as she spoke about it she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 6:58 pm

Suki nodded understanding what she meant. "I tend to do that too..." She sighed softly and looked up at the sky and then closed her eyes as she held onto her scarf gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 7:10 pm

Aella blinked some at her statement and immediately questioned her, "Really? You too?" She then fell silent and looked away, feeling as though she had spoken out of line.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 7:24 pm

Suki looked back at her and nodded slightly, smiling. "Yeah, I get distracted easily and just walk around. Which is why I do it a lot to get away from my family who tends to bug me a lot. It happens a lot more often now though." She laid her head against the tree again and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 7:31 pm

Aella scowled slightly and slowly walked over to Suki, placing her hands in her pockets, "Family? I didn't know a family could bug someone....then again, I've been no where near family since I was eight....she was kinda like family....but I don't love her the same as family..." She blinked some, slightly confusing herself.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 7:45 pm

Suki reopened her eyes and looked over at her and shrugged slightly. "Sometimes they just bug me where I can't control it. I can usually put up with them." She nodded to what she said about the girl she was talking about. "I had a guy like that in my life before..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 8:14 pm

Aella sighed and looked sadly at Suki before saying, "She was the Lieutenant's daughter. She always came to visit me while I was caged up. She'd bring books and either sit and read to me or give me a book to read to myself, or even sometimes we'd just talk. She was the only person to come near me unless I was being used or beaten....She let me out, told me to run. I haven't seen her since. I love that girl....but I don't think she shares my feelings....I don't understand it."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 8:41 pm

Suki looked at her listened intently to what she had she say. She frowned slightly. "I'm sorry to hear that Aella..." She looked down slightly, and sighed softly. "At least she cared for you." She looked back up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 8:45 pm

Aella shrugged, "I haven't seen her since that day....her father's probably pissed....I hope she's alright..." She looked to Suki again and smiled slightly. "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 10:23 pm

Suki nodded and smiled at her gently and caringly. "I bet she's alright." She gave her a reassuring smile and stood off the tree, stretching slightly as she yawned. She gasped as she felt something cold touch her nose and she looked up to see it snowing again. "More snow? My word..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotaru Flower Field
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next