Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Hotaru Flower Field

Go down 
+2
fallen soul
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 10:23 pm

Suki nodded and smiled at her gently and caringly. "I bet she's alright." She gave her a reassuring smile and stood off the tree, stretching slightly as she yawned. She gasped as she felt something cold touch her nose and she looked up to see it snowing again. "More snow? My word..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 10:47 pm

Aella was standing in the snow in a long sleeved old fashioned shirt, pants tucked into boots that came over her knees, and a cape with fur around the collar and she looked at the girl, smiling some, "I'm sure you're right." She blinked and looked up at the sky then looked back at Suki, you cold?
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 1:15 am

Suki stared at the snow, almost glaring at it as she thought to herself. She shook her head, stepping out of it and looking back at Aella, smiling gently. "No, I'm fine. Thanks for asking though." She held onto her scarf and buried her face in it, blushing softly and breathing in the scent of it. She looked up at Aella again. "So.."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 12:44 am

Suki pranced upon the Hotaru Field, twirling around in her white dress. She had her arms spread out, giggling as she waiting for Aozora to follow up on her. She fell down into the flowers, sighing out loudly and happily, picking the spot where they would star gaze and have their picnic. It was going to be a very fun night for the couple. "Aozoraaa! Hurry up!" She was starting to break her proper character that she had kept up so well since she left her dad. This hadn't happened since she had Ashton around, it was quite a good sign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 12:48 am

Aozora laughed running up and tackles her softly and hugs her softly.
"Love you!~"
Aozora laughed and gasped at the sight above.
"Wow..."

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 12:58 am

Suki stared up at the sky as she waited for Aozora. She smiled hearing his voice and then squealed loudly as he came running up and tackled her. She laughed and rolled over so she was on top of him and growled softly and playfully under her breath, her eyes turning purple. "What was that for, hm?" She asked playfully. She watched as he gasped and stared up at the sky, making her look back as well. She gasped as well when she saw all the stars that were already out. "Wow...I didn't realize how far this place was from the lights of the city."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:01 am

Aozora was in a daze.
"I know right, it is perfect!"
Aozora smiled to Suki and kissed her chin softly as he replied to her last question.
"That was for being so amazing, I mean sure you don't being called that but I think you are"

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:03 am

Suki flushed red at Aozora's reply as she turned around to look at him again. "I may not like to be called that...but when you say it, I sure do believe it." She became even redder from finally admitting that to him. She always felt pretty and amazing when ever Aozora told her she was, and she didn't know why. She loved him so much for that very reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:08 am

Aozora chuckled softly for he was glad that she accepted it as he looked concerned afterwards.
"Did I kill the food after my sudden attack?"
Aozora nervously laughed for he actually thought he messed up the food.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:11 am

Suki pursed her lips together and narrowed her eyebrows as his question. "I don't know dear, did you?" She sat up on his lower stomach and reached for the basket, opening it up as she did. "Only a bit, but not enough to ruin our picnic." She smiled down at him, smirking slightly as she didn't want to get off him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:13 am

Aozora sighed and he looked down to Suki softly touching the side of her face.
"I'm really your teddy bear ain't I? "
Aozora smiled softly not at all minding his bangs in his face for the sudeen running over must of messed up his hair just a bit.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:18 am

Suki made her purr-like sound again as Aozora's hand touched her face. "Yes you are. You're the best teddy bear in the world too." She tilted her head to kiss his hand gently before getting off of him and taking out the blanket from the basket. She spread it out onto the ground and then took the basket and put it on top of it, looking to Aozora, telling him to come sit with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:20 am

Aozora popped up and sat with her and he held his head and laughed.
"I got blood rushing through my head, man who knew that doing it fast caused such dizziness"
Aozora smirked only to snicker as he looked to Suki and remembering what she said about the 'teddy bear' he blushed a bit and looked to his lap shyly.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:28 am

Suki giggled as she heard Aozora talk about him being dizzy. She pulled out their food for them and sat it down in front of them, smiling as she did so. She turned to look at Aozora and tilted her head slight as she smiled at him. "Something wrong my love?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:29 am

Aozora blushed a bit more but says.
"Nah, it is just your teddy bear is feeling the love"
Aozora smiles and looks to the food and smiled brightly.
"Time to eat and talk about which star you want right?"

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:34 am

Suki smiled at Aozora brightly and kissed his forehead. "I'm glad my teddy bear is feeling it, thats just what I want. And yes, of course. What star to name after me." She picked up one of her sandwiches and started to eat it, pushing herself closer to Aozora so she could lean against him as she looked up at the stars. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:36 am

Aozora blushed to the kiss and to what she said before looking upward after taking his sandwhich he had made back at the apartment and pointed at a purple colored one.
"That one, or would you prefer a blue one?"
Aozora glanced to her with a soft smile as he takes a bite of the sandwhich with his head softly ontop of hers.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:42 am

Suki kept looking up towards the sky as she ate her sandwich slowly, nuzzling herself into Aozora as his head was on hers. "The purple one is fine." She smiled at him as she ate her sandwich and stared at the sky, looking at the star he picked. "Do you know what my name means?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:44 am

Aozora made a thinking face as he thought about what her name ment.
"Uh..?"
Aozora nervously smiled but blinked and he smiled brightly.
"I'm not sure what it means, but in my words it means angelic."

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:54 am

Suki blushed a deep red as he finally replied to her. She giggled and shook her head, finishing up her sandwich she had in her hand. She looked up at him and smiled gently, kissing his neck sweetly. "It means 'beloved one'." She closed her eyes and kept her lips against his neck as she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:56 am

Aozora smiled feeling the kiss as he kissed her forehead softly.
"Beloved one is perfect, and so is angelic. Either works I guess?"
Aozora chuckles with his eyes closed for this was a perfect day out.

(XD I gotta go nows! Bye!)
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 2:02 am

Suki nodded and made a purr-like noise once again to him "I guess so deary." She sat up and looked at him, putting her forehead against him as she smiled brightly at him. She turned her body so she was sitting on his lap, her legs wrapped around him. "I love you."

(bye hun!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 1:43 pm

Aozora chuckles softly as he kissed her forehead and rubs her back and he says happily but with absolute meaning.
"I love you too."
Aozora softly continues to rub her back.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 6:39 pm

Suki smiled brightly at him and closed her eyes, wrapping her arms around his neck. She nuzzled against him gently and sighed out happily and somewhat tired like. "So I can't remember...did you ever get properly introduced to my son and sister..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 7:12 am

Aozora acted like a scared child as he took hold of his lovers hand, his eyes showed a bundle of different emotions and he seemed to let a charming smile pass his lips as he replied.
"I have uh met them I think. They are not bad, I have seen people who were a lot worse back where I came from."
He knew that people back in the orphanage aren't so great, then again he loved everything about them. Aozora liked a lot of stuff only because if he didn't he would of never have met Suki and her enchanting yet priceless good looks.
"You know I probably said this so many time already, if I have then I apologize. Your very priceless, Darling."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 8:37 pm

Suki shook her head slightly and sighed. "They're so crazy...I'm sorry you meet them like that. I'll make sure they're not doing anything stupid when you come over again, sweetie." She looked up at him and smiled brightly. She couldn't help but stare at him, he was so handsome. Her face turned a bright red as he said she was priceless, making her hide her face in his chest. "Yes, you've said it many times, but I don't mind." She peeked up at him slightly and giggled, holding him tight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotaru Flower Field
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next