Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_vote_lcap100%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_vote_lcap0%Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_vote_lcapHotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_voting_barHotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Hotaru Flower Field

Go down 
+2
fallen soul
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 2:58 am

(xD thank you for scaring me wide awake. It's ok I fell off my bed so we are good !)
Sakuda inhaled, trying to calm herself. This was Sakuda Goldheart, dammit! The girl who got what she wanted, whatever means nessisary. Though, her heart was not stone. She let Suki settle in her embrace, holding the smaller girl to herself. "But I really am," she murmured, kissing the top of Suki's head. One hand rubbed the smaller girls back in a comforting way, while the other held on. She tried to laugh at herself, but it wasn't convincing anyone. "I don't know what to do anymore," she admitted, more to herself than Suki.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 3:04 am

(I'm sorry!!! XDDDD)

Suki kept her eyes closed, keeping herself curled up against Sakuda. "Don't be..." She said again, almost a whisper. She couldn't see Sakuda like this... She wasn't even sure if she ever had before. It was different than what she always saw of her. She was pretty sure she didn't like it though, not one bit. "You're not the only one..." she replied to her, not knowing what else to say about the manner. They had calmed but it was still both on their minds and it wasn't going anywhere any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 3:15 am

(and it's only you that seems to be scaring me by notifications!)
Sakuda said nothing. She was at a loss. Her head spun, yet no official movements or actions registered. She kissed Suki's head once more, not trusting herself otherwise. She cradled Suki to herself, closing her eyes for several, long moments.
"I love you, Sukiyomi. Even if I don't know what to do, I want you to know that." Sakuda's heart felt like it was being crushed. She inhaled once more. God, now of all times. Rosaline was gone for some thing that would change her, so talking is out of the question. Saku raised her face to the sky. She sighed, just once.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 3:21 am

( :3 I wonder why)

Suki mumbled into Sakuda's chest, squirming to be more comfortable. "I love you too, Sakuda." She couldn't help but have flinched at her name yet again. It was always a bad thing from the last times she heard it. Her past was starting to catch up with her again. Drinking seemed like a better and better idea as the days went on now. Amaretto's and Absinthe's place was always a nice place to do so, she could make sure she didn't get drunk off her ass while calming herself. She sighed with Sakuda and opened her eyes, looking up at her, pawing at her chin.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 3:28 am

Sakuda blinked her eyes, feeling Suki's eyes. She glanced down, starring at Suki's face. A small smile was placed on her face, despite the heavy tension. Saku used one hand to move some of Suki's bangs. "Smile for me, Suki-Chaaaan," she cooed, her tone soft, careful. Though nothing was truly perfect, Saku was good at making it seem that way. "Please."

(cuz your timing is scary sometimes xD)

Last edited by Sakuda on Thu 19 Jul 2012, 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 3:44 am

Suki quickly pushed her bangs back to where they were after Sakuda moved them, covering up her scar. She hated to show it, no matter who she was around and no matter how much her bangs would bug her at times. She looked up at her and blushed, smiling and giggling as Sakuda requested she smile. The way she asked she couldn't not, that alone made her smile. "You have to smile too, Saku-san," She pointed out to her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 3:52 am

Saku noticed Suki's distress about her bangs, but nevertheless, Sakuda would do it anyways. That's just how things were. Saku poked Suki's nose, gently, before giving a soft, caring smile back to her. "When you smile, it makes things better, see?" She grinned in amusement before nudging Suki's jawline with affection. Though she quickly removed herself from the jawline, since that was her favorite spot to ravish with her mouth. Instead, Saku rested their foreheads close. "You remind me of late Spring," she murmured, eyes clashing with Suki's.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 4:01 am

Suki squeaked and closed her eyes when she was poked on the nose, shaking it off afterwards. "Yeah, I guess so." She giggled again and tilted her head to the side when Sakuda nudged her jaw, only to turn it back when she put her forehead against hers instead. She stared at her, confused. "Why late spring? I would think I'd remind someone of winter." She shrugged slightly, not understanding.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 8:09 am

Sakuda pulled her forehead away, just slightly, to give Suki a lazily smile. One hand lifted, fingertips grazing the top of Suki's head in a petting-like way. She stroked Suki's head a few times without saying a word. "Most people don't know you like I do," she stated simply, shrugging her shoulders to add effect to her words, though she gave no explanation as to why she said what she did.

(Sorriiiiiiieeeeeeee. Phone stopped working with the Internet for awhile Dx)
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 6:33 pm

(its okay dork)

Suki pouted slightly as there wasn't a straight answer from her. She nudged her hand gently, liking the petting motion from her. She stared up at Sakuda, going silent. She wasn't sure why late spring reminded Sakuda of Suki, but she was alright with it. Whatever she wanted was fine with her. She always questioned Sakuda, but at the same time she never did. She wanted to know what went thouogh her head but when Sakuda wouldn't tell she didn't push it.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 7:44 pm

(*mutters* notadork)

Sakuda giggled lightly, keeping her hand on top of Suki's head, petting the lovely hair that laid upon Suki's scalp. She soon ruffled Suki's hair, feeling like livening things up. "Say, Suki-Chan. Can we just walk for a little bit? I wanna stretch my legs," she asked the girl, raising both brows. More so, she wanted to just think, and moving is best for thinking. Her eyes went on, blue and pleading. "Just for a little bit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 12:06 am

Long ago when she was a child she remembered picking flowers from her family's garden. It was beautiful and filled with all sorts. Her mother loved the garden, so when Cordelia was born she was named after the one that nurtured the garden, the Sun. In longer terms; however, her mother named her Sunshine. It was fitting for a girl who had a strong sense of chivalry who would still cry when a caterpillar got squashed.

However, it had been long ago since she was ever called Sunshine. She had moved off, started a new life, changed a lot of things about her before finally returning. She loved where she was staying; she couldn't deny that. This place had wonderful people, yet humans still walked among them. She cared less. It was their planet to begin with. When she returned to Miyagi, she had changed her name to Cordelia, Cordelia Avalon. Her change wasn't for any specific getaway, but because she had to grow up.

Any who, in this present time Cordelia was seen walking along the flower field. It reminded her of her family garden back home. The scent of numerous flowers all intertwined to one. It was bring her memories. She smiled as she stood there letting the breeze hit her soft porcelain skin. With the flower hitting her leg as the wind brushed by I don't think she regretted coming here.

Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 5:45 pm

There was a bitter breeze in the air. The black figure made its way through the trees. The weather was a bit chilly but the figure never really followed the patterns and dress for the occasion. The woods are dark and colder than what may be the actual temperature. Leaves fell to the ground but there was a budding on most of the branches. The male looked up, his head covered by his hood, his eyes just barely avoiding to be hidden as well. Dark orbs roll up to the sky as he took a deep breath of what nature had to offer and he let out a deep sigh.
"Mew!"
The tiny sound caught his attention though no one could see his ears twitch under his hood and he looked down to the ground. Along with the dirt and the grass among the roots that dug deep into the soil sprawled a bright white kitten. Despite his hidden ears, a long sleek black tail flicked out and lashed at the air as he walked over to her. Reaching out with a pale hand, he picked her up from where she was among tangled grass and lifted her to his shoulder. Acknowledging her purrs, he scratched the underside of her chin as he stepped through the bushes and looked around the flower fields.
He didn't believe that he had ever been here before. It was nice and it was pleasant. Much more so than the dark and dreary words. And with shorts and a sweatshirt, the sun that beamed down beside the shadowed trees was welcoming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2013, 12:43 am

Her hair danced in the wind as Cordelia closed her eyes and inhaled a deep breath. Letting the aroma enter into her nostrils as she inhaled the air around her. It was a beautiful day and the sun welcomed it even more. A smile formed upon the contours of her lips as she exhaled the air from her lips. Opening her eyes, her eyes wandered off; it had heard something in the distance. Footsteps were coming closer from her far left side, and although it was a few good distances away, she could here them coming.

She paid no mind, yet kept herself alert just encase if they were dangerous. Taking a seat on the ground she dusted her white floral dress and immediately feel back. The coolness of the Earth and the light scratch of the grass as it hit her skin felt like she was back home. It had been years and years, too many centuries ago since she had done this, it brought back memories. Her eyes trailed off to the skies above her; her eyes glistening with the sight of the sun. Closing her eyes she listened once more to the being that had entered into the fields.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2013, 10:47 pm

The sweet scents of flowers were strong, the abundance of nature filled his lungs almost disabling him to breathe anything but. It almost stung his sensitive nose but it would seem that while he was able to nearly catch everything, he did not notice the presence in the flowers as he strolled through the tall plants that nearly hit above his knees. He wasn't the tallest males but he figured himself pretty average. It was almost an insult that he felt so short among them.
The kitten on his shoulder mewed and he continued his way and made himself comfortable on a short slope, sitting down and curling his tail among the shorter flowers, his fingers leaning down and dancing among the tiny buds and smiled softly. The white kitten among his shoulder jumped into the patch and rubbed her head along his fingers, mewing up at him, begging for attention. A frown crossed his lips and he tickled the underside of her chin, listening to her purr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2013, 10:59 pm

After a few moments no harm had come, so she neglected her sense of alert. She rose her upper body up and sat. Hugging her knees with her long flowing pink satin hair laying on the ground scattered behind her. Her eyes were a beautiful sapphire tone; magnificent to any sight. It carefully surveyed her surroundings, but all she saw from her line of sight were the beautiful flowers that formed in rows; layered around her like a blanket of snow. She paid no mind to the person who had accompanied her; she had no intention of disrupting them. They were here simply because, and she wouldn't bother that.

Extending her arms above her head, she stretched. A light cracking of noise came about as she twisted her spine from side to side. Ah, it was rather wonderful. It had been years since she'd gone and see a chiropractor, so it felt great just to crack a few bones here and there. As she lowered her arms down, Cordelia shaded her eyes. The sun had began to beam a little more tentatively, and it bothered her eyes some. With her other hand, she traced her fingers to a daisy, then she picked it up and placed it against her nose; smelling the scent as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2013, 11:20 pm

Mori raised his head to the sky, his eyes growing distant as his fingers grew limp and his kitten mewed and lick at the digits, trying to get his attention again but there was something that bothered him. He felt that he was alone but his instincts told him otherwise. The neko pulled his hand away from the kit who mewed in complaint before the flowers caught her attention and she slid through them easily, walking among their stems.
He slid his hood off and two slick black cat ears sprung up calmly from his black locks of hair and he looked around to see who had accompanied or who he himself had made him company too. The kitten continued along and she mewed through the flowers, not catching his attention until she was gone and away and he frowned even more, his eyebrows knitted together and he peered around.
"...Where...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 12:17 am

With the daisy still in her hand, her ears perked up as a rustling of grass could be heard from near by. She opened her left eye and surveyed around, but found nothing. Then momentary, she saw the tall grass parting. Opening bother eyes now, she raised a brow with a questionable look. Nothing seemed alarming, so she hadn't done anything. Placing a hand to the ground as she bent back, she kept her gaze to the parted grass; slowly coming towards her. She wondered what it could be, an animal perhaps, but she wasn't quiet sure. A moment later her mind had been correct, she had seen a little paw peering from between two grass. It; however, vanished within a blink of an eye as it pulled its paw back from sight. She chuckled lightly then shook her head. A kitten had been among her.

She waited with no words to be said. Wondering if the kitten would find whatever it was looking for. She kept her gaze at the grass where she had seen the paw as she minded her own business.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 1:00 am

He was silent for a moment as he waited. what he waited for, one wouldnt be able to tell just by looking at him. his black eyes were focused and intent until his eyelids slowly slid over and the onyz Ibs were hidden while sleek ears raised to the highest they could manage, trying to pick up anything out of oridinary then the whispers of the flowers.

Then the mewls of distress began and he rolled his eyes to the heaven. "For the love of..." With a lash of his tail and a grimance, the neko gracefully rose to his feet with disturbing the surrounded plants in bloom and stalked about, his eyes turning over each piece of earth in search for his kitten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotaru Flower Field   Hotaru Flower Field - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotaru Flower Field
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15